Mother

Gender Potion no. 9


"R-Really? Y-You really want to marry my son?"

Donghae's mom was stuttered when Eunhyuk confessed his feelings for his soon-to-be fiancee.

"Yes, omma. I really want to marry your son. I know, it's impossible but.."

He sighed for a moment while looking and holding a box and looked back at her.

"I really love him. I love him so much."

Eunhyuk showed a box to them and opened it. The mother and Donghwa surprised at him.

"Diamond ring?" The eldest asked.
"Yes. I'm here as my respect for you to ask if will you accept my permission to marry your son."

He bowed with closed eyes and fistful sweaty nervous hands.

"Please, omma... Donghwa hyung... I want to marry Donghae."

Suddenly, he felt his hands are grabbing by the old woman. He opened his eyes and saw her smiling at him.

"I know, Donghae loves so much. He always told a lot about you.... and it's a yes."

Eunhyuk suddenly smiled and jumped.

"Omma, thank you so much!"
"We know, you will take care of my son happily forever."
"I know that Appa will be happy for this."
"We feel that Donghae will accept it."

Eunhyuk nodded and bowed to them and the eldest brother asked him.

"Are you hungry? I will give you tacos."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost 5 o'clock in the afternoon and Donghae has finished his household chores. He was just sitting at the couch and watching a TV show. He glanced at the clock every minute to wait his boyfriend but now, he got frowned while glancing.

"What the. Where the hell is he?"

He grabbed his phone and called his boyfriend. Meanwhile at the taco restaurant, Eunhyuk and his future mother and brother-in-law have a good conversation when the blonde felt his vibrating phone. He grabbed it and bit his lips.

"Oh, no. It's Donghae."
"Oh. Okay. You can talk to him."
"Okay. I hope, he's not mad at me."

He pressed the green button and got shocked when a mad girlfriend yelled at the phone.

"Yah!! Where are you??!!"

He bit his lips and looked at his girlfriend's mother.

"Just talk to him."

And he nodded.

"Hello? Donghae, I-"
"Where the hell are you? It's almost 5 hours I've been waited for you!!"
"Donghae, calm down. I'm here at your taco restaurant."

Donghae got frowned and bit his lips.

"Hyukkie, what are you doing there?"

Eunhyuk scratched his head and looked at his family. 

"Uhmm, I'm with your mother and brother."
"Why?"
"Uhmm, I-I-I felt hungry so.. uhmm.. I went here."
"Ohh."
"I'll be back there in a moment."
"Okay."
"Bye. I love you."
"I love you too."

And the brunette pressed the red button and sighed.

"Why is he there? Did he and omma want to meet there?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omma, I have to go."

Eunhyuk bowed but the mother held his hand firmly.

"You don't want to eat here?"
"I'm already full, Omma."

Suddenly, Donghwa brought a bag of boxes containing of tacos.

"Hyukjae, I know, Donghae will get mad if you didn't bring these tacos. Aish, that boy really loves tacos."
"Oh. Thank you, hyung."
"Just don't get him hurt."
"I won't, hyung. I promise."

Eunhyuk bowed again and grabbed the bag, waving and walking outside the door. Another persons that he will want to talk.

He drove to their restaurant to meet his parents. He walked inside while holding the bag. The fans noticed him and started to scream and take the pictures. His mother went out and surprised.

"Hyukjae, I thought you were with Donghae."
"Ah, no. Omma. He's sleeping."

Suddenly, a fan noticed the bag and asked the blonde.

"Oppa, is that Donghae's restaurant's bag?"
"Yes."
"Omo! Did you meet him?"
"Ah, no. He's sleeping at the dorm but I met his mother and brother. I know, he will get mad if I didn't bring tacos for him."

The fans are screaming crazily.

"Omo! You really buy tacos for him?!"
"Yeah."

Eunhyuk looked back to his mother, biting his lips. His mother looked worried at him.

"Is there any problem?"
"Omma, I want to say something privately. They might hear us. Shall we?"

And his mother nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the table, farther to the fans that wanted to take the pictures to them, Eunhyuk showed a small box to his mother. His mother surprised and opened it. Now, she got curious and looked at his son.

"Hyukjae, it's a diamond ring."

His son nodded and sighed. The mother asked.

"To whom will you give this?"

Eunhyuk looked at her and bit his lips, trembling his heart and sweating his interlocking hands. Suddenly, his mother caressed his hands and smiled.

"It's Donghae, right?"

Eunhyuk surprised and got curious at her.

"How did you know?"
"Of course, I'm your mother. I really know you even your past relationship."
"Omma~"
"So I'm right. You will propose the marriage to Donghae."
"Y-Yes."
"I know, you love him so much. It's obvious on you. When he talked, smiled, and even held your hands-"

Eunhyuk got blushed and covered his cherry red face.

"Omma, stop that."
"Why? Did I say wrong about him? Hyukjae, if you really love him, then don't waste your time."

The blonde widens his eyes as he heard his mother's words.

"Omma, you mean-"
"Yes, you can. You are now a matured man. Do whatever you want. I know, you were a gay since you met Donghae."
"Omma~"

And his mother giggled at him.

"We're so happy for you. I hope, Donghae will accept your marriage proposal."
"Thank you, omma!"

And they hugged tightly. When Eunhyuk is going out with carrying the bag, the mother approached him.

"When will you propose to him?"

The blonde sighed and pouted.

"I don't know. I guess, at the right time."

And the mother smiled.

"I will pray for you and Donghae."
"Thank you, omma."

When about to enter the car, his mother tapped him.

"Wait, I almost forgot."

She grabbed a box of cake and gave it to his son.

"Here. Give this to Donghae."
"Only to him? What about me?"
"Just do something or share it."

And he nodded. He entered the car and started the engine. He waved to his mother and his fans and started to drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost 8 in the evening and Donghae started to grump and frowned. His stomach started to make a growl sound.

"Aish. I'm hungry."

He looked at his phone and scrolled the mentions and fan accounts from Twitter. He narrowed his eyes when he reads a fan account.

'Eunhyuk went to Chocolat Bonbon but he went out quickly and entered the car. Hyukmom went to him and gave a box of cake to him. I heard Hyukmom saying "give this to Donghae" and Hyuk nodded.'

"Really? I have a cake from omma! Ooh. Another account."

And he reads.

'Eunhyuk went to Chocolat Bonbon. He carried a bag with boxes of tacos from Grill5. We asked him if he met Donghae and he said that Hae is sleeping but he met his mother and brother. His brother gave those bag to him for Donghae...."

And he reads aloud.

"..... is Donghae pregnant? He have tacos and cake. LOL."

He suddenly pressed his tummy and caressed.

"Pregnant? There's nothing wrong. Whatever. I just want tacos! I'm so hungry."

After a few minutes, he heard a squeaking sound and footsteps from the door. He saw his boyfriend carrying the bags.

"Hyukkie!"
"Hi Hae!"

And he kissed him on the lips. Eunhyuk was surprised at him, but instead of getting curious, he was smiled at him.

"I'm sorry if I came back home late."
"You screw! You should tell me that you would go to Taco. I want to go there."
"But you're tired."
"I don't want to be alone."

Eunhyuk hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm here now. You're not alone here."

The beautiful brunette smiled at him. Suddenly, the blonde heard a growling sound coming from his girlfriend's stomach. Donghae bit his lips, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I was suppose to cook for our dinner, but I saw our fans tweets and-"
"You stalked their fan accounts?"
"Yeah. Anyways, where are my tacos?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yummy!"

Donghae ate the taco in a 5th time while Eunhyuk staring incredibly at him. The taco lover glanced at him and offered his food to him.

"You want taco?"
"Ah, no. I'm already full. Your mom gave me tacos while we were talking... and when I see you smile, I'm full... full of love."
"Aish, Hyukkie. Stop saying your cheesy line."
"Why? Did you like it?"
"No."
"Liar."

Suddenly, the blonde grabbed a pinch of icing from the cake and coated to the brunette's nose. The brunette shocked.

"Yah! What are you doing?"
"You're so cute."

And they started to tickle each other until they stopped, staring at their eyes. Suddenly, they kissed passionately. From hungry eyes to thighs, they really need it because of lust. Suddenly, they stopped when they heard a coughing clearing sound from the doorway. They saw their leader, the diva, and the strong raccoon staying and frowned to them.

"Teukie hyung! Heechul hyung! Kangin hyung! I-I thought you guys will come home tomorrow."
"Oh? Did Donghae say about that last night? Oh yeah. We told him that he would never say it, even you."

Donghae pouted and caressed his boyfriend's hand.

"Sorry."

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes to them.

"Yah! When did you arrive here?"
"Around 5 minutes ago?" The raccoon said.
"Your intense kiss can lead to ."

Heechul smirked as he went to his room while the couple is getting blush because of the kiss.

---------------------------------------

UPDATE AGAIN!! Waahhh!!! 

Heechul... You are a bad diva! Hahahaha. You make the couple blushed. XD

So the two families accept Hyuk's permission to marry Hae!! I'm so excited what will Donghae answer to him! Is a yes or a no?! 

** sorry for the typos and wrong grammar. Too lazy to double check. XD

*** leave a comment guys! Love yah!