Kangin appa's Advice

Gender Potion no. 9

"Donghae~"

Eunhyuk is knocking the door, convincing his girlfriend wanted to talk with him. It's been 2 weeks since the incident.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

Kangin and Heechul saw him pitifully. The older brothers went to him and knocked the door.

"Donghae ah~ Please forgive him. It's our fault. We just drank inside the cottage. Please."

Donghae opened the door and faced them.

"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Please forgive us."

Eunhyuk's eyes became teary as Donghae stares at him.

"Hyukjae~"
"I'm sorry."

The boys are leaving the dorm to give them space. As they closed the door, Donghae sits on the sofa. Eunhyuk is still standing, looking back and pouting his lips.

"How can I forgive you? You promised me."

Eunhyuk went to him and knelt his knees.

"What do you want? I will do anything for you."
"No touching, no kissing, and even no having within 2 months."
"What? Are you serious?"
"Yes."
"What if I'm not following the rules?"
"Of course, You'll get a punishment from me. So, deal?"
"Uhm. Deal."

Eunhyuk is about to hug him, but Donghae clears his throat.

"The deal~"
"Ohh yeah. Sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae wants to talk to Kangin. His mind keeps haunting about Woobin. He doesn't want to tell this to Eunhyuk. He knows, he will kill him harshly.

"Kangin oppa~ can I talk with you?"
"Why? Is there any problem?"

Donghae looks around, the boys might listen to them.

"Can we talk inside my room?"

Eunhyuk saw them entering the room.

"What are they doing inside?"

Meanwhile, they went inside and Donghae locked the door. 

"Oppa, I have a problem."

Donghae sat on the bed while Kangin is leaning on the wall, listening to his dongsaeng.

"Oppa~ please don't tell this to anyone even Eunhyuk."
"What is it?"

He sighs for a moment, getting his confidence.

"I did have with Woobin."
"What?!"
"Oppa, don't be mad. It's not my fault, even Woobin. It's an accident."
"How?!"
"You know about the beach and you guys were drinking, right? I waited Eunhyuk to come to my cottage until I went asleep. I thought it was Eunhyuk, it was Woobin who came inside. The lights were out. I wanted to turn on the lights, but Woobin held my hand. I smelled his hand, it smelled like strawberry. I really thought it was Eunhyuk."

Donghae starts to cry. Kangin blanks his face, doesn't know what is his reaction.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do. I got scared to Eunhyuk because I know he's gonna to kill him, if I tell this to him. Oppa~"

Kangin went to him and wiped his tears running on his face.

"Don't cry. I know, it's really hard to tell it to Eunhyuk, but do you trust him? I know also, it's our fault, all the boys."
"What will do I for this?"
"If I were you, I will tell this to him because I love him. I give him a trust, but I make him a promise to love and give trust more to him."

Donghae looks down, thinking his hyung's advice.

"What if, he might get mad at me."
"No. Eunhyuk will understand it. What did you love him? He's so kind, right? He will protect you more because he loves you."

Donghae hugs Kangin tightly.

"Thank you, oppa~"
"It's okay."

After that, Kangin left the room, but he shocked because Eunhyuk faced him madly.

"What are you doing there?"
"N-Nothing. He just wants to have an advice."
"Why? Is he having a problem?"
"N-No. About the comeback."
"Okay."

Kangin wipes his sweats on his forehead.

'I got scared at him.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a condo near the Han River, where Donghae's suitor lived. He stares at the sky, thinking about the incident last 2 weeks ago.

"Soohae~"

He recalled his best ever, but he noticed his girl murmuring while sleeping. A name revealed from his lips. Woobin keeps haunting the name.

"'Eun'? A jewel? But it's not. A name is possible. A jewel is possible."

He sighs.

"Is Soohae having a boyfriend?"

 

--------------------------------------

 

aww. Cute Kangin appa~~ heehe. Omona. Will Woobin find out that Donghae is having a boyfriend? XO