Fears

Gender Potion no. 9

"Waaaaahhh!!"

Eunhyuk is screaming out of his lungs while Donghae is waving his arms as he follows the swinging galleon forward and backward. The blond closed his eyes and held the handle firmly. Donghae got curious about him.

"Yah! Why are you closing your eyes?"
"I-I just-"
"Face your fears, Eunhyuk. Open your eyes!"

Eunhyuk opens his eyes, but it widens when he looked down, almost 20 persons in front of him, waving and screaming happily below of him. He got freaked out and....

"Waaaahhhhhhhh!"

After they rode on the galleon ride, Eunhyuk sits on the bench while Donghae comes in front of him, giving a bottle of water.

"Here."
"Thanks."
"I thought you will face your fears."
"But it's not easy, you know."
"Aish. I want to ride that roller coaster that your body, even your soul will upside down."

He pointed at the roller coaster, but Eunhyuk dropped his jaw.

'Is my Donghae getting crazy?'
"Yah, if you do not want to ride that, I will ride that alone."

Donghae walks alone, but Eunhyuk grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes.

"You can't ride that roller coaster without me."
"But you can't ride that because you're getting dizzy. Remember, you got puked after we rode it."
"Ah, no. Even if I get dizzy or afraid of that ride, I will ride that roller coaster with you. What if, that ride will have an accident like you will hang up there. I don't want to hurt you. I promise to your dad and even Jungsoo hyung that I will take care of you. Even I get hurt, I-"

Suddenly, Donghae grabbed him to kiss passionately, signing to shut his mouth.

"Very talkative."
"Ahm. Sorry. Please, I-"
"Sshh. I know, but don't blame me if you would puke after the ride."
"Ah, no. I promise."

Donghae smiled at him, but they noticed a boy his lollipop, looking at them, and widening his eyes. Eunhyuk got curious on a boy.

"Why are you looking at us?"
"Hyung, are you guys gay? I saw him kissing you, on your lips."

Donghae got blushed and Eunhyuk giggled at the boy.

"Well, little boy, I love this guy and yes, he kissed me. We are gays."

Eunhyuk held his lover's hand, swaying their hands and they walked to the roller coaster, leaving the boy dropping his jaw. Donghae poked his lover.

"You're embarrassing me."
"Why? It's true. Look at the boy."
"Yah. You're so bad."

They laughed until they reached to the roller coaster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Okay, Lee Hyukjae, this is it! You will face your fears. You have to impress your baby girl today.'

Eunhyuk fastens his seatbelt while Donghae is excitedly looking at his lover. They heard the alarm that will start to move backward.

'Okay~ Lee Hyukjae, this is it. Do you want to see downwards? Ah, no! You have to face your fears. That's your no. 1 turn on to Donghae.'

As the ride moves upward highly, Eunhyuk held his lover's hand tightly.

"Donghae."
"Yes?"
"If we're going to die today, I-I-I love you so much! Even you are Lee Soohae or Lee Donghae, I still love you forever."

He giggled at him.

"Of course, I will love you forever. And don't be so tensed and you're getting over acting."
"But baby, I ask you. Will you mar- aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!"

They reached the highest peak of the rails and suddenly the train let it and drives faster down, following the rails  loop by loop. Eunhyuk can't close his eyes because of the speed of the train. He can see downward even they reached the loops. Donghae is screaming excitedly. After they passed through the loops, they reached back again the high rail. Eunhyuk panicking looking at Donghae.

"I want to go down."
"Why? Just enjoy this last round."
"Last round?"
"By the way, what is your question you did ask to me?"
"Uhm. Will you mar-"

Suddenly, the train moves downward faster again, going to the loops again and finally the train stops at the station. While walking outside the roller coaster area, Donghae looked at his dizzy boyfriend.

"Eunhyuk, are you okay?"

Suddenly, he puked at the trash can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay now?"

Donghae is wiping his sweat while staying on the bench. Eunhyuk got pouted.

"Yeah."
"I'm sorry if I forced myself to ride the roller coaster."
"No. I have to say that. I'm so ashamed to myself. You're so brave in all extreme rides, while I'm afraid on it. I feel I'm-"
"Hyukjae, don't say that. I have many things that I've afraid of. Ghosts, aliens-"
"Until now, you're afraid of aliens?!"
"Yah. Don't laugh."

They laughed and held each other's hands.

"I faced my fears, but one thing that I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of losing you."

Eunhyuk said and stared at him. Donghae looked at him, caressing his cheeks.

"Me too. I don't want to lose you."

They smiled each other, until they glance the girls dropping their jaws.

"E-Eunhyuk oppa? D-Donghae oppa?"
"Uhm. Donghae yah, let's go!"

They ran while holding their hands while the fangirls are taking their photos and posting on their fan sites. Leeteuk and Heechul saw the pictures on Twitter.

"Oh my God!"
"Wow! They're so sweet!"
"They do that publicly?"
"Uhm. I don't know of them."
"But-"
"Jungsoo ah, they loved each other. We have no choice for that. I said this once to Kangin. I tell this again to you, they are now adults. They know what to do."
"You're right."
"I smell PDA."
"What is PDA?"
"Public display of Affection."
"Omo, our image."

Heechul laughed at him while driving for their vacation leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what will we go next?"
"The map says uhm... really? There is a haunted house booth beside the carousel."
"Haunted house?"
"Don't tell me, Donghae, you don't want to go inside the booth."
"I don't want to."
"No, remember you said, you have to face your fears."
"Ah, no!"

Donghae hugs the post tightly while Eunhyuk is pulling him.

"Be fair to me, Donghae."
"Ah, no! I'm scared of ghosts!!"
"Donghae, you have to face that ghost!"
"Face to face? Ah, no!!!!!"

Eunhyuk carries Donghae to the haunted house booth.

"Put me down!"
"Donghae, I'm here beside you. I will never leave you."
"Promise?"
"I promise."
"They will visit me in my dreams."
"They will never do that because I will protect you from them."
"I will never sleep after this."
"I will take care of you even you can't sleep."
"Hug me, Hyukkie."

Eunhyuk hugs him tightly while entering the booth.

-----------------------------------

Go for it, Donghae! Face your fears! XD