A Song for Donghae

Gender Potion no. 9

"Hyung, look at Donghae."

Ryeowook showed the magazine that Donghae posed last time at the beach.

"He's so beautiful. Right, hyung?"
"Yeah."
"Hyung, why don't you ask him about the incident?"
"I'm not ready for that."
"Ahh. But he looks like a goddess."

Eunhyuk suddenly thinks a bright idea and shakes Ryeowook.

"Ryeowook, you're right! Thank you so much. You're so smart."

Eunhyuk taps Ryeowook's head and goes inside his room. Ryeowook got curious.

"What did I say to him?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When you're there, the Earth's rotation becomes slow.... I will not like you, but it tempted me...."

Eunhyuk composed the lines. He opens his phone and stares at his lock screen photo. It's a picture of him and Donghae smiling. 

"Whatever they say, I will not deny it.."

Until the next day, the boys read aloud his composed song.

"..... Cause you're the one that I love, oh my goddess."

The boys crook their brows as Eunhyuk asked them.

"So, how are my lines? Is it okay?"
"Let me guess. Is this a song for Donghae?"

Eunhyuk got blushed.

"Well, yes. Please. I have an idea, so Donghae will forgive me and we will fix our relationship."
"Okay?"
"Guys, I need your help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so what will we do?" Sungmin asked.
"I want to surprise him. I sing the song while you play your guitar." Eunhyuk recommends.
"Wait, you sing? Hyung, we know that you're not good in singing." Kyuhyun complained.
"I will try my best to sing better."
"Next!" Heechul shouts.
"Let's decorate the roof deck."
"What? But it's too wide to decorate it." Ryeowook said.
"Just a simple decoration, Wookie." Eunhyuk said.
"Ahh. We put a red carpet at the middle and some rose petals scattering at the side. We put also white lights at the fence of the roof deck." Ryeowook suggests.

The boys are glaring at Ryeowook.

"What?"
"Wookie, that's the bright idea. Okay, let's do this. Hwaiting!"
"Hwaiting!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae went out the room and grabs some glass of water until he noticed something. He asked Kangin.

"Oppa, what's going on here?"
"Oh, nothing. Why?"
"Uhm. Nothing. I just notice something here."
"Ohh."
"Uhm, oppa. I will go to SM building."
"Oh? Why?"
"I have a recording. Something about our next album."
"Oh. I come with you, so I will look at you."
"Oppa, I'm okay. No need to worry."
"But you have to eat, okay?"
"Okay."

Donghae wears a cap to hide his long hair.

"I have to go."
"Bye. See you at the roof deck "
"Roof deck?"
"I mean, it's getting hot in here, so we will stay on the roof deck to... you know... some fresh air."
"Oh. Okay. Bye."

Donghae left them and Kangin breathes heavily.

"That was close!"

He dialed Eunhyuk's number and calls him.

"Yah! He's going to SM building."
"Okay. Let's start."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon and Shindong carries the carpet at the roof deck and rolls it. Kyuhyun and Sungmin scattered the rose petals on the side. Heechul and Kangin put the white lights on the fence on the roof deck. Ryeowook is checking on them. He's the team leader of decoration team. Meanwhile, Henry and Zhoumi is helping Eunhyuk.

"Are you sure about this line?" Henry asked.
"Yeah. This is what I say to Donghae, but I can't say it."
"Okay, but we have to finish this smoothly." Zhoumi said.
"Okay."

The boys are busy for the surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 3 hours, Donghae is already done recording their song. He bowed to the producers and left them. He noticed a girl, standing on the wall.

"Hyoyeon?"
"Donghae oppa. Long time, no see."

Donghae cleared his throat and changed his voice.

"Yeah. How are you?"
"Oppa. I'm little bit lonely."
"Why?"
"Uhmm. Where's Hyukjae?"

Donghae doesn't know how to say it to her about Eunhyuk.

"Uhm. At the dorm."
"Ah. I thought, he's with you."
"Why?"
"Oppa, I still love him."

Donghae closes his lips as he heard the worst confession of his life. 

"Oppa, you know about our relationship with Hyukjae, but why is he always keeping haunting my mind? I broke up with him because I know, he will have no time for me. But, why?"

Donghae bit his lips as he feels his heart strangling because of jealousy.

"Oppa, please help me to fix our relationship."
"Ah Hyoyeon. I can't because I don't know if Hyukjae still loves you and-"
"Why you don't know? He's your best friend, right?"
"Yes, but I can't do that."
"Then why?"
"Because I don't know. Please ask him about that. I'm not an expert that."
"But-"
"Hyoyeon. Please. I have to go home. I'm tired."

Donghae left Hyoyeon crying. He went inside the car and the manager drives him home. Tears begin to fall on his face, but he wiped on it.

"I can't do that because I'm still love him. I want to forget him, but I can't. How?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They reached at the dorm. As he enters the dorm, he surprised that Ryeowook and Kyuhyun wearing their tuxedos, greeting at him.

"Good evening, hyung- noona!"
"Wait, why are you wearing that?"
"Secret~ Noona, please change your clothes and we will go to our destination."
"Why?"
"Just change your clothes. We will tell it."
"And noona, please wear formal dress."
"O-okay?"

So Donghae went to his room and changed his clothes. After 10 minutes, Donghae came out the room and the maknaes astonished at him. He's wearing a white laced see-through dress and a cream high heels.

"You're so beautiful."
"Thank you."
"Let's go."

They went to the roof deck. Before they open the door, Kyuhyun covers Donghae's eyes by using a handkerchief.

"What are you doing?"
"Just a moment."

Once the door opens, they guided him outside.

"Noona, take off your handkerchief."

Donghae takes off the handkerchief and suddenly, the white lights turn on. He got surprised. He saw the rose petals on the floor and the red carpet, which he stood up. Suddenly, he heard a strumming sound from the guitar. Sungmin appeared at the wall, playing the guitar.

"Hi, Donghae."

Suddenly, he widens his eyes when Eunhyuk is walking at the carpet, starting singing his song.

"When you're there, the Earth's rotation becomes slow. I will not be liked you, but it tempted me. Whatever they say, I will not deny it. Cause you're the one that I love, Oh my goddess~"

Donghae got curious, but suddenly Eunhyuk came closer to him, bringing a bouquet of roses.

"What are you doing?"
"Donghae, let me explain. I know, you're still mad at me because I broke up with you, but then I realized that I still love you. I know, it's so hard to believe, but...."

Eunhyuk holds his hand firmly.

".... I really love you so much. Please forgive me. I promise that I will never break our promises. I don't care if Woobin flirts you. Just please. I'm sorry."

Donghae starts to sob.

"Pabo yah. Why are you doing this to me? Why are you keeping me crying?"
"I'm sorry. I will never break your heart. I will never gonna hurt you. Please don't cry."
"Aish. Okay."
"Will you forgive me? Will we start over again?"

Donghae hugged him tightly and whispered at his ear.

"Yes. I forgive you."

Eunhyuk showed a gummy smile at him and grabbed him to kiss passionately. The boys are dropping their jaws as they saw them kissing in front of them. Suddenly, Ryeowook pressed the button for fireworks display. They watched the fireworks dancing in the sky. Eunhyuk hugged Donghae tightly while watching, whispering each other's ears.

"I love you, Donghae."
"I love you too, Hyukjae."

------------------------------------

Waaahhhh!!! EunHae is back!!! Poor Woobin! But wait, Hyoyeon wants Eunhyuk back in her arms! Donghae, what will you do?!

By the way, the song was composed by Eunhyuk is actually a translated song. I know, PHELFs will know this. A song called "Diwata". If you want to listen this song, please search it on Youtube.

 

Please comment and upvote this. Thank you~~ 

TW: pink_five
IG:mynameislai