y Bikini Donghae

Gender Potion no. 9

Woobin and Donghae finally arrived at the beach. When they came outside the car, Mr. Oh saw them and greeted them.

"Kim Woobin, Miss Soohae! I'm glad you're here."
"Hello, Mr. Oh."
"Woobin ah, it seems that you always fetch this girl."
"Not always. I just want to see her."
"Oohh~ is there any connection?"
"Yah~ we're not a real couple yet. I just wait patiently."

Woobin winks at him, but Donghae pouts.

"You guys are very suited as a real couple."

Donghae is just shutting his mouth.

"By the way, Miss Soohae, you have a bikini photo shoot!"
"Bi-Bi-Bikini?"
"Yes! You and Woobin will have a y summer photo shoot! Our readers really amazed last romance-themed cover photo on the magazine, so the staffs recommend you and Woobin to have another photo shoot."

Donghae drops his jaw.

"Soohae, it's time to shine~ you're so famous!"
"I-I-I can't believe it."
"So I will accompany you to the make up stylist and bikini stylist inside the room. Let's go! Woobin, just go to your room."
"Why? I want to see Soohae."
"Ah, no. You have to change your clothes.... and you will see Soohae later."

So Mr. Oh grabs Donghae to the cottage while Woobin is smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys are on the way to the beach. Kangin is driving the car while Eunhyuk is whining.

"Hyung, are you sure this is the way to the beach?"
"Yes. Just wait there and you will see Donghae."
"I wonder what Donghae is wearing in the photo shoot." Siwon said.
"Maybe, he wears a bikini. Summer finally starts."

Sungmin imagined and looked at Eunhyuk.

"You like it, Hyukjae."

Eunhyuk clears his throat.

"A-Ah, no."
"Oohh. It seems that you imagine Donghae wearing bikini huh."
"Ah, no."
"Really? So why is your hand is on top of your crotch?"

Eunhyuk notices it and suddenly hid his hand in his pocket.

"Stop it, Sungmin."
"Imagine Donghae is wearing bikini makes you turn on."

and the boys are laughing at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk got frowned.

"Oh? I think, we're now here."

Finally, the boys have arrived to the beach where Donghae is having a photo shoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, unnie~ You have a perfect body." The make up noona said.

Donghae wants to cover his body, but he can't.

"Unnie, what's your vital stats?"
"I-I don't know."

The make up noona thinks an idea and grabs the measuring tape. She measures on him from his bust, waist, and hips. The make up noona astonished.

"Wow unnie. 36-24-36!"
"What's that mean?"
"36 is your bust line, 24 is your waistline, and 36 is your hip line. Unnie, you got the perfect vital stats!"
"Really?"
"Yes. You know, some models want to have that vital stats, so they did plastic surgery. Did you encounter plastic surgery?"
"No."
"Ahh. I notice that you're naturally perfect."
"Ahm. Thank you."

Mr. Oh came in the room and widens his eyes.

"Oh my God, Soohae! Is that you?"
"Yes."
"Oh my! You got the body!"
"Thank you."
"Noona, good choice for the bikini. Soohae, let's start! Woobin is waiting for you."

Mr. Oh grabs him and they came out the room. Woobin lay on the reclining beach chair, waiting for Donghae. He stares at the girl, who has a healthy bust, curvy waist with y abs, wide hips, and slender legs, wearing a red stripes bikini and stood up quickly. Mr. Oh and Donghae came at him.

"Soohae, you're so y."
"Ahm. Thanks. This is my first time to wear this and do this photo shoot."
"Oh. So, you're very shy."
"Y-Yes."

Mr. Oh interrupts Woobin.

"Woobin, don't be so drooling. Let's start now. You have to do is to run around the beach, so the photographer takes the photos for you."

and they nodded.

"Ok. Let's start."

Woobin takes off his shirt. Donghae widens his eyes as he saw his rock-like chest and abs. He clears his throat and looks down, blushing in his face. Mr. Oh notices them.

"Woobin, are you teasing Soohae?"
"Of course not."

Woobin smiles at Donghae.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys came outside the car. They are excited to have a vacation except for Eunhyuk. Heechul pokes at him.

"What are you thinking of?"
"Where's Donghae?"

They start to find him. After 20 minutes, Kyuhyun found him. The boys shock at what they saw. They saw Donghae running, his bust and are bouncing. They cleared their throats. They didn't notice themselves that their crotches grew like a hump. Kangin saw their crotches and shouts at them.

"Yah!!!"

The boys looked at their own crotch and covers using their hands.

"Change your clothes now!!!"

So they boys grab their bags and ran to their cottages.

"Aish, erts."

While the boys are still changing their clothes, Eunhyuk is doing bench press. Sungmin crooks his brows.

"What the hell are you doing?"
"Bench press."
"To impress Donghae?"
"No. To see Kim Woobin, that I, Lee Hyukjae, the boyfriend of his model partner, have these hard rock abs."
"Ohh. Very confident."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The male staffs, even the photographer and Mr. Oh stare at Donghae's body. Every ups and downs, their eyes are following at his bouncing s. Woobin just stares at his round big while running after him. Donghae pants tiredly and bent down. The staffs are bending their heads as they staring his cleavage and Woobin bends his head for his . Mr. Oh clears his throat and looks at the staffs.

"Yah!! What are you doing? Keep working!!!"

But he notices a group of boys nearby and shouts.

"Super Junior is here!"

------------------------------------

This is Donghae's bikini:

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/is4b8h-l.jpg

y huh? He has the curves, , and even moobs!! Agree?! XD