The Unexpected Date

Gender Potion no. 9

"Eunhyuk ah. Did you sleep well?"

Donghae knocks the door.

"Eunhyuk ah. Are you mad at me? I told everything about that kiss. Why are you so mad?"

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk sat on the edge of his bed.

"Oh yeah, I should not mad at him. He's not his fault. It's my fault. Aish. Why did I do this?"

Finally, he walked and opened the door. He saw Donghae sitting, leaning on the wall while carrying the food tray.

"Donghae?"
"Eunhyuk sshi, are you mad at me?"
"No. I'm not mad. I'm sorry if I ruined the event last night."
"No need to apologize. The volume was too loud."
"Are you okay?"

He grabs his bandaged hand and squeezes it. Eunhyuk shouts in pain.

"Ouch! It hurts!! You know that my hand has bandages and you just squeeze it."
"Sorry. Ahm. I want to bring this to your room. Let's eat!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow! This is delicious!"
"Really? I cooked this."
"Really?! I thought you don't want to cook."
"The boys left and went to the rehearsal room, so, I just cooked."
"Why did you go along with them?"
"I don't want. You slept and I don't want you to be alone."

Eunhyuk smiles and pinches his cheek.

"You should go along with them."
"Ouch. That hurts."

Donghae slaps his arm.

"Aww. You're making a revenge?"
"Ah, sorry."

They started to tickle each other. They rolled on the bed and laughed loudly, but they stop and stare each other. Eunhyuk is on top of Donghae. Their hearts are beating faster. Suddenly, Eunhyuk stares at his best friend's thin lips and up to his hazel-browned eyes. Donghae stares at his plumped lips and up to his dark-browned eyes. Eunhyuk came closer to him, but his phone rings. They blinked and got up. Eunhyuk grabs his phone and receives the call.

"Hello?"
"Eunhyuk ah."
"Heechul hyung. Why are you calling?"
"I just want to check on you. Maybe you and Donghae have a good~ time."
"What? N-No. We just ate-"
"Each other?"
"No! We just ate food. Donghae cooked our breakfast. It's so delicious."
"Is the food or Donghae?"
"What? Shut up hyung!"
"Okay, okay. Just don't do stupid things!"
"Okay."

and he hangs up.

Donghae sat on the edge of the bed. He's still blushed madly. They keep in silence, awkwardly silent until Eunhyuk breaks their silences.

"Wanna go out?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Donghae is tying his hair. He wears an oversized shirt, skinny jeans, and sneakers. He also wears a cap to hide his long brown hair. He's ready to go. He went to Eunhyuk's room and surprised. The water from his hair are dripping to his perfect abs, but his and covered by the towel. Donghae panics and screams. Eunhyuk shocks and pushes him outside and locked his door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae sat on the sofa, blushing madly. Eunhyuk came out and frowned.

"You should knock first before you enter."
"Sorry."

Eunhyuk grabs his hand and holds it firmly.

"Let's go."

/background music: Still You/ 

When they go around the mall, they keep holding their hands. They hope that the crowded people have not recognized them. They went to the movie house and Eunhyuk chose a horror movie.

"The Conjuring?"
"Yeap."
"You know that I don't really like horror movies."
"Why? I'm here beside you. Let's buy a popcorn and drinks."

and he grabs his hand again and went to the popcorn store. Donghae stares at his hand holding at him and smiles sweetly. They bought a bag of popcorn and went back to the movie house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa~~~~~~!!!!!!"

Donghae keeps shouting and sobbing inside the movie house. He's tugging his shirt and Eunhyuk just keeps laughing. After watching the movie, they went to the amusement park. They ride on the roller coaster, Eunhyuk vomits at the trash can after riding. They went to the carousel and Donghae keeps shouting while riding a horse.

"Yah Choi Siwon! Keep running!!!"
"That's not Siwon sshi."
"But he looks like him."

Eunhyuk chuckles at his childish best friend. After that, they went to the booths and won some prizes. Eunhyuk won at the shooting ducks and the prize is Nemo plushie. Donghae won at the darts game and and the prize is a monkey plushie. He gave to Eunhyuk, but he frowned.

"Why you choose monkey plushie?"
"Because I think about you when I saw this. I tried my best to win this plushie. Why? You don't like it?"

He saw his pitiful puppy eyes.

"Yeah. I like it. Thank you."
"You're welcome."
"Oh? I have to give you something."

He showed a Nemo plushie to him.

"Nemo!!"

and he hugged it.

"That's your 10th Nemo plushie."
"I will call him Nemo the 10th."
"/smiles/ it's already evening."
"Oh yeah. Let's ride to the ferris wheel."

It's evening and the couple rode to the ferris wheel. They hugged their plushies while watching the lights shining on the dark sky. Donghae sighs.

"It's so romantic."
"Huh?"
"You know, this ride will be romantic if the couples ride here."
"Yes."

They heard at the bottom of the cubicle that the guy proposes to his girl friend to be his fiancee. The girl nods. They watched them and envied.

"They're so sweet."

Finally, the fireworks are appearing and dancing in the sky. They astonished the beautiful colors that the fireworks shown. Suddenly, Eunhyuk holds again his hand. Donghae looked again and held his hand tightly. He leaned on his shoulder while watching the fireworks. They didn't notice that their plushies are sitting beside each other.

"I love you Lee Donghae."

But he saw Donghae is sleeping beside him.

"Aish. Maybe he's tired."

Wrong timing to confess at him, Lee Hyukjae.