The Rival's Confession

Gender Potion no. 9

"Are you ready?"
"Yes."
"Just hold my hand."

and they walk on the red carpet. The camera lights are flashing while they're walking. Woobin is waving to greet the press while Donghae is looking blankly at the press. The MC is reported to them.

"Kim Woobin and, a new model, Lee Soohae are walking on the red carpet. Kim Woobin is so handsome waving to our press. Lee Soohae is quietly looking at the press. Maybe she's so shy because she's new in this industry. But what I see something, oh? They're holding each other. What is this mean? Is there a chemistry between them? The staff said that they are so suited each other and are getting to know each other. Ah? Will they be a new couple in this year?"

Donghae felt worried that the press would be recognized him. They enter the hall and Woobin guided him to sit beside him. Suddenly, they heard some screams outside the hall.

"Super Junior is here!!!!"

Donghae looked back and tried to peek who are the co-members are here to attend the event. 

'So this is the event that they will attend.'

The MC starts to speak.

"Super Junior has arrived here in the magazine launching. They will give a support this magazine. Oh? There's Eunhyuk, Kangin, and Kyuhyun walking at the red carpet."

"Eunhyuk ah?!"
"Ah. Super Junior. The best boy band in the world. And where's Lee Donghae?"

Donghae widens his eyes and nervously asks him.

"Why are you asking that?"
"The news said that he defeated me as no.1 most handsome dinosaur face. I saw his picture and yeah, he's handsome."
"Well, I'm the most handsome in the world."
"What?"
"N-n-nothing. I just said that I thought that you're the most handsome."

Woobin smiled and grabbed Donghae's hand to kiss it. He's surprised. 

Meanwhile, The three boys are sitting beside the table of Woobin and Donghae. Eunhyuk peeked at Donghae but he noticed him and smiled. Kangin stares at Donghae's transformation.

"He's more beautiful than usual."
"Yeah. He looks like a goddess defeating Yoona and Dara."
"Well, that's my boy."
"What?"
"N-N-Nothing. Just listen to the MC."

and Eunhyuk wiped his sweat.

The MC announces the new magazine and gives gratitude to Woobin. The editor-in-chief grabs the cloth and a big picture of the new cover magazine shows to the press. Woobin amazed and clapped, but Donghae shocked. It's a photo of them, just quite simply kiss, his collar while the other hands are on his hips. The boys are also surprised. Eunhyuk glared at the picture and fisted his hand against the wine glass until it breaks. He keeps his hand while his blood from his hand is dropping to the floor. Kyuhyun noticed the hand.

"Hyung, your hand."

Eunhyuk saw his hand bleeding and the press notices him.

"Oh my God!!! His hand is bleeding!!!"

The boys are hiding Eunhyuk until Manager-nim grabs him and they went to the hospital. Donghae stood up to look at his best friend, but Woobin stops him.

"Don't look at him."
"But I'm so curious about that."
"Just don't. Relax. Maybe you panicked. Sit down."

and they sat down. Donghae is so worried to Eunhyuk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the event, Woobin drives him home. Donghae is still busying with his phone.

"Who are you texting back?"
"Oh. My friend. She texted me about the incident. She watched on the news. The volume was too loud and he didn't notice that the wine glass was broke."
"Ah. I noticed that the volume was too loud. But you know, I was so scared at Eunhyuk. His glared eyes are so scaring."
"He was glaring?"
"Yeah. He's mad I think?"

Donghae is more worried at Eunhyuk. The truth is Sungmin is texting him. They reach to the dorm and Woobin looked on it.

"You live in a dorm?"
"Yes."
"Do you have-"
"I don't have anyone. Just myself."
"Are you get lonely?"
"Uhm sometimes."
"Ahm. Soohae, I just want to tell you."

He grabs his hand and caresses it. Donghae surprisingly blushed.

"Ahm. I like you. I just want to get more about you."

Donghae keeps quiet while he listens his confession.

"Please give me a chance to love you. I just don't want you to judge me but I really like you. Let's have a date that no one can catch us."
"Uhm. Okay."
"Yes. When will we?"
"T-T-Tuesday. 5pm?"
"Okay."

and they start to keep quiet and blush.

"I have to go."
"Wait. Soohae."

He grabs his hand and kisses on his cheek. Donghae widens his eyes and blushes madly.

"Thank you for giving me a chance."

and he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Eunhyuk?"
"At his room."

Donghae went to his room, but Kangin stops him.

"Don't disturb him. He's tired."
"I just want to see him."
"He's fine now."
"What happened to his hand?"
"Finally, it stopped bleeds."
"What happened to him? Is there something wrong to him?"
"Nothing, Donghae. No need to worry."
"Is it true that the reason he broke the glass is the volume was too loud?"
"Yes."
"But-"
"Donghae yah. I said he's fine. He wants to have a rest. Maybe, you're tired too. Have some rest."

And he nodded. He goes to his room and locks his door. Kangin and Heechul sighs.

"Why it's so hard to tell a lie?"
"Because we don't want him to get hurt. If we tell him the truth, he would think to himself that he blamed himself."
"Torn between two lovers."
"Yeah."

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk sobs while lying on the bed.

/"you ruined the event."
"I'm sorry, I just can't control my temper when I saw Donghae kissing Woobin."
"But they didn't attach their lips. It's just quite simply kiss. Why are you saying this to us?"
"Because I love Donghae!!! I admit it, I love him, I truly love him, I'm in love with him. I just keep this feeling for 15 years. 15 years since I met him, became friends, and now, best friends. Now, I'm so devastated to see him with that ing actor in a magazine!!!! /starting to cry/ I don't know what to do, Kangin hyung. I love him so much."/

"Donghae~~~ How can I tell you that I love you?"