Partners

Gender Potion no. 9


"Donghae... uhmm... will you marry me?... Ah, no... My Lee Donghae, will you.... Aish!!"

Eunhyuk is practicing his lines for the proposal in front of the mirror while holding the box. He kept kneeling his knees, rubbing it after because of pain. He's just lying on the bed, feeling the frustration.

"Aish!! I don't know what to do!"

Suddenly, Eunhyuk got up and hid the box at his back when Heechul entered the room without knocking. Heechul saw him and crooked his brows.

"Hey! What's that?"
"W-Where?"
"Idiot! What's that hiding at your back?"
"What's that?"

Heechul came closer and forcibly grabbed his hands, hiding at the back. He saw the box and got it.

"What's this, monkey?"
"No-"

He opened it and a diamond ring sparkles at his eyes.

"A ring??!! You will propose-"

Eunhyuk covered his mouth and whispers.

"Sssshh! Yah! Don't shout!"

He suddenly closed the door and continued whispering him.

"Just close your mouth."

Heechul nodded. The blond sighed and grabbed the box from the diva's hands.

"Yes, hyung. I will propose the marriage to Donghae."
"Really? When will you do that?"
"Actually, hyung... I really don't know."
"Did his mom know about that?"
"Yes, even Donghwa hyung. I talked to them yesterday. They accepted it. I talked to Omma yesterday too and she said yes."
"Ohh. That's why you have a cake last night."
"That was Donghae's cake. Omma gave it to him."
"Ohh."
"The members will be the last. I feel so nervous, especially Teukie hyung. Hyung, just don't tell Donghae about this."
"Okay. Just for me, I know, you love him. Go, marry him."

Eunhyuk hugged him tightly but Heechul felt disgusted to him.

"Please, let me go."
"Sorry, hyung."
"So, when will the wedding be held?"

Suddenly, Donghae entered the room and heard their conversation.

"What wedding?"

The members are surprised and Eunhyuk threw the box to Heechul. Donghae rolled his eyes.

"I said, what wedding? Who will getting married?"

Heechul gets stuttering on him.

"I-I-It's my friend. He will getting married next week."
"Okay. Hey, what's that box?"

Eunhyuk widens his eyes and looked at Heechul. The diva stood up while holding the box.

"N-Nothing. It was just an empty box. So, I will go now. Bye!"

Heechul whispers to the blonde.

"I will keep this first."

And Eunhyuk nodded. Heechul waved at him and left them. Donghae gave him a suspicious look while coming closer to his boyfriend.

"That's weird."
"Y-Yeah. That's weird."

And they hold each other's hand. Eunhyuk caressed his long brown hair.

"So, you have a photo shoot today."
"Yeah, later."
"With Woobin?"
"I don't know."
"I just want to see you."

Suddenly, the brunette grabbed his phone from his pocket, seeing Mr. Oh's name. He received the call.

"Hello?"
"Hi, Soohae! Are you excited for the photo shoot today?"
"Uhmm. Yes?"
"Then, remember I told you last time. You will have 2 partners! I know, that these men are too competitive to each other. I feel my vibes."
"2 partners?"
"Yeap. Okay. Be here at 1pm. See you, Soohae."

And the manager ended his phone.

"Bye."

Donghae looked at his boyfriend, frowning while caressing his hair.

"Why?"
"2 partners. So I have a new rival... again."
"Hyukkie~"
"Aish. Why is my girlfriend so beautiful? So many guys are too in love with you."
"Hyukkie, that's the part of the job."
"I wish I am the one of your partners."
"Me too."

And they kissed sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae went to the studio for the photo shoot. He noticed the white bed placing at the studio.

"Why is the bed placed here?"

Suddenly, Mr. Oh approached him happily.

"Soohae! Long time, no see!"
"Good afternoon, Mr. Oh. Uhmm.. why is the bed placed at the studio? A new theme?"
"Oh yes! I know, you and your partners can do this."
"Why? What is the new theme?"

They walked to the make up and wardrobe room and Mr. Oh asked the brunette.

"Soohae, do you know the book 'Fifty Shades of Grey'?"

And the brunette surprised.

Meanwhile, at the dorm, Ryeowook knocked on the door and Eunhyuk opened it.

"Why?"
"You have a package."
"From whom?"
"I don't know. I guess, from the fans. Get it at the door."
"Oh."

He grabbed the package from the door and put it inside his room. He opened the package and shocked on what he saw. A large purpled-long stick and a black blindfold cloth was showed. He grabbed the large stick and accidentally pushed the turn-on button. The stick starts vibrating and the blonde shocked and threw it back to the package.

" that! Why are they giving this to me?!"

Suddenly, Ryeowook knocked the door and asked.

"Hyung, are you okay there?"

Eunhyuk grabbed the package and closed it. He responds to his co-member.

"Y-Yes! I'm okay."

He went out while holding the package. Heechul got curious on him.

"So, what's inside that package?"
"I-It's just a pair of shoes... from a fan."
"Really?"
"Yeah! I-I-I gotta go. Manager-nim called me a while ago. I will have a photo shoot."
"Wow! Seems the monkey have a photo shoot. It means you're handsome."
"Yah!"
"Hey, is there any woman at the photo shoot?"

While Heechul is asking, Eunhyuk walked at the door, ready to go to the photo shoot, but he still answered him.

"I don't know. I wish, I don't have a lady or many... I want Donghae. By the way, bye!"

And Heechul smirked while holding the remote control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, unnie! You're so beautiful!"

The make up artist amazed at Donghae's beautiful face. He wears a simple make up that suits his oversized men's sleeved polo shirt.

"Unnie! You're look like a goddess."

The brunette looked himself in front of the mirror and astonished.

"Am I?"
"Yes. That's why Kim Woobin oppa loves you so much."

He crooked his brows while he heard the boyfriend's rival's name. The make up artist continues to talk about him.

"You know, last photo shoot, he always looked his phone. I saw that his wallpaper on his phone was your photo at the beach."
"Really?"

The make up artist fixed his curly long brown hair while still gossiping.

"And I heard that Woobin oppa forced Mr. Oh to have you an another photo shoot with him. Unnie, he's so addicted to you."

Donghae starts to frown but getting worried to his Hyukkie. Suddenly, Mr. Oh came over to see the brunette.

"Omo! Soohae! You're never make me disappointed. You're still beautiful."
"I'm glad that you trust in me."
"I know, Soohae! By the way, someone's looking for you."

Suddenly, Donghae surprised when a tall guy walked by and hugged him tightly. 

"Hi, Soohae! I missed you so much!"
"Woobin oppa?"

They parted and Woobin smiled at him.

"You'd never text or call me."
"Uhmm. I'm sorry."
"It's okay. I'm happy to see you again."

The assistant whispers to Mr. Oh and he got panicked.

"Omo! May I excuse?"

And he left them. Woobin held his hand firmly and kissed it.

"I really missed you. I'm sorry if I didn't call you much. I had a movie shooting."
"It's okay."

The actor caressed his chin and came closer to kiss his thin lips. Suddenly, Mr. Oh went back and saw them, clearing his throat. Woobin starts laughing, but Donghae got blushing shyly.

"Yah! Stop that!"
"Mr. Oh, you disturb us."
"I don't care. Stop flirting with my model."

And the actor frowned. Mr. Oh grabbed Donghae and happily announced.

"Soohae, your another partner is finally arrived."
"Who?"

Suddenly, a familiar guy walked in and Donghae widens his eyes. The guy surprised when he saw his leading lady and utters.

"H-H-Hyukjae?"
"Donghae?"

Woobin stood up and came to see his rival.

"Oohh. Eunhyuk hyung!"

Eunhyuk saw his ultimate rival and gritted his teeth.

"Kim Woobin."

Donghae looked at the 2 partners and  bit his lips worriedly.

'This will be a huge problem. Please help me.'

----------------------------------------

YAY UPDATE AGAIN!

I smell war here! So Woobin and Eunhyuk will be Donghae's partners. OMO! I REALLY SMELL WORLD WAR HYUK!!! I'm so excited what's next!

*Yes! I have a time to update this! OMG! 100 subs!! Thank you so much!  Sending my kisses and hugs to you guys! Thank you for subscribing and waiting patiently for the updates! I'm sorry if I didn't check my updates because of the wrong grammar and typos, I'm too lazy to check. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

*leave a comment guys! Are you #TeamWoobin or #TeamEunhyuk for Donghae?! ;)