The Kisses between A Rival and A Best Friend.

Gender Potion no. 9

They arrived in the VIP area at a fine restaurant in Seoul. Woobin gently pulls a chair to Donghae.

"Have a seat."

Donghae sits and smiles at him.

"Thank you. You're very gentle."
"Thank you. I just want to be a gentleman for you."

Donghae blushes.

Meanwhile, the boys are looking every corner of the restaurant. Sungmin is wearing a school girl's uniform and a wig. Ryeowook is wearing a duster and a wig, he looks like an ahjumma. Shindong is wearing a black hoodie, pants, and a mask. Zhoumi is wearing a blue jacket, pants, and a mask. Siwon is wearing a tuxedo, pants, and a beard, while Heechul is wearing a red long gown. They will be acting as a couple and spy at Donghae and Woobin. Kangin is wearing his military uniform and stays inside their car. He turns on his radio and grabs his walkie talkie.

"Kangin to Siwon, over! Do you see Donghae?"
"Yes. They went to the VIP area."
"What? VIP area?"
"Yeah. But we will think a way to see them closely."
"By the way, where's Eunhyuk?"

Eunhyuk, Henry, and Kyuhyun went at the back of the restaurant. They saw the waiters having a rest.

"Are you guys ready?"
"Hyung, are you sure about this?"
"Just trust me."

They ran to the waiters and punched them. Meanwhile, Woobin is reading the menu. Donghae looked at the side where Siwon and Heechul sat. He observed every move to the couple. They met their eyes and Siwon and Heechul suddenly hugged sweetly. Woobin noticed Donghae to the sweet couple.

"Envy?"
"Ah. No. I'm just curious."
"Don't be so curious. Later, I will do that like the couple did."

And Donghae blushed. Siwon grabs his speaker and calls Kangin.

"Siwon to Kangin, over! Hyung, I think, Donghae knows us."
"What? What happened?"
"He was just looking at us, but Woobin talked him."
"That was close. Okay. Just spy on them."

Kangin dials a number and calls.

"Kangin to Eunhyuk, over! Where the hell are you?"
"Hyung, we just change our clothes. Later, we will see them. We are now here inside the restaurant."
"Okay. I will call you."

Eunhyuk ends the call.

"Zhoumi hyung, you will be a singer. Henry, did you bring your violin?"
"Yes."
"Okay. Let's go."

Eunhyuk grabs the wine bottle and went to the couple. Heechul saw him coming to them and called Kangin.

"Heechul to Kangin, over! Yah! Eunhyuk is coming to them!"
"Okay, okay."

Heechul ends the call.

"You can do it, Hyukjae!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir? Do you want to drink wine?"
"Oh sure, and you pour some of her wine glass."
"My pleasure, sir."

The waiter pours the wine in their glasses. Donghae notices the waiter.

"Familiar jawline."
"Soohae, is there any problem here?"
"Ah, no. Just looking at the chandelier."
"Wow. You're kinda childish....."

The waiter smirks.

".....I like that."

The waiter groans.  Donghae got blushed. He bows to them and walks in the kitchen while Donghae is staring at the waiter. Inside the kitchen, he grabs his ear speaker and press it.

"Eunhyuk to Kangin, over! Hyung, I think, Donghae knows me."
"Aish. Maybe, you perceived in him."
"Anio. I'm just doing our plan."
"Why are you perceiving in him? Siwon and Heechul was so closed when he saw them."
"What? How?"
"Where's Henry and Zhoumi?"

Zhoumi starts to serenade the customers. Henry went to Donghae and Henry to play a violin for them. Henry looks at Woobin whose smiling at Donghae, but Donghae stares at him. Henry saw Donghae looking at him, and switched quickly and looked at his violin. Woobin shows his hand to Donghae.

"Wanna dance?"

Eunhyuk saw Donghae and Woobin dancing sweetly. He frowns.

"Waltz?"

Woobin stares at Donghae.

"I love this song."
"Ahm."
"The way you look tonight."

Henry hears a signal from his ear speaker.

"Kangin to Henry, over! Back up!"

and finally, Henry ends his play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they ate their dinner, they went outside the restaurant and walked to the riverside. Woobin notices Donghae hugging himself. It's so cold in Seoul. He suddenly took off his jacket and wrapped to Donghae. He's surprised and smiled.

"Thank you, but how about you?"
"I'm okay. I don't want to see my girl shivering because of the cold breeze."
"Am I embarrassing you?"
"No. You're so cute."

Woobin holds his hand tightly while walking on the riverside. Meanwhile, Kangin slowly drives the car while the boys are peeking at them.

"Aish! Why is he clingy?"
"He really loves your 'best friend'."
"Heechul hyung, I thought you supported me."
"Sshh! Be quiet."

Meanwhile, Woobin and Donghae sat on the bench, seeing Han River and the beautiful sky.

"So beautiful~"
"Yeah. So beautiful."
"I'd never see Han River as beautiful as before."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Did you enjoy our date?"
"So much."

Woobin grabs a box from his pocket. He shows it to Donghae.

"What's that?"

He opens the box and a silver heart pendant shining to him. Woobin grabs the pendant and wears to Donghae at his neck.

"Very suited for you."
"For me?"
"You're the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen."

He hugged him tightly. Donghae got blushed. Eunhyuk saw and felt jealousy inside his heart. The boys felt sad at them.

"Hyung, let's go home."
"Are you sure?"
"Do we have soju inside the fridge?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys arrived at the dorm. They went to their room and slept except Eunhyuk, Kangin, and Heechul. 

"Oh? I forgot to get our drinks from the car."
"We will get it. Hyukjae, come with me."

Heechul and Eunhyuk went back to the car and got the drinks, but they saw a car coming to the dorm.

"Eunhyuk ah, I think, it's Woobin and Donghae. Let's hide."

They hide behind the post and peeked at them. Meanwhile, Woobin parked his car.

"I have to go."
"Wait."

He grabs Donghae and kisses him on the lips. Donghae shocked, but Woobin parted his lips deeper. Heechul widens his eyes and looks quickly to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk's eyes became teary, but he clears his throat.

"Let's go, hyung! I'm so sick of it."
"Hyukjae."

But he ignored him. Meanwhile, Woobin caresses his legs up to his hips, but Donghae pushes him gently.

"I-I-I still have a period."
"Oh. Sorry. I-I-I just can't help."

And they keep in silence. After an hour, Donghae decides to get out the car, but Woobin speaks to him.

"Thank you for making me happy. This is the most romantic and happiest moment of my life. See you soon."

and he smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae entered the dorm and smelled something's stink. He went to the kitchen and saw Eunhyuk vomits at the sink while Heechul and Kangin are sleeping drunk on the floor.

"Are you guys drunk?"
"Oh? Why are you doing here??"
"Eunhyuk ah, what happened here?"
"Go back to your new boyfriend."
"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend."
"Really??? Then why did you kiss him???!!"
"You saw us??"
"Is he good???!"
"Are you mad?"
"Why are you asking that??!! Yes!!! I'm mad!!"
"Why??!"
"Because that ing Kim Woobin kissed my best friend that I loved!!"

Donghae shuts his mouth. He came closer to drunk Eunhyuk.

"What did you say?"
"I love you, Donghae. I really love you. I just ing jealous to that guy!"

Eunhyuk starts to cry.

"I want you to be mine. You're only mine, but that guy, he's ruining my life. For the 15 years that we'd together, I realized that I love you."
"Are you drunk, right?"

Suddenly, Eunhyuk grabbed him and kissed him passionately. Donghae closed his eyes and hugged him tightly. They share their love after 15 years.

'He loves me and I will love him more.'