Chapter 9

STAY WITH ME

HYUNA POV

Hyuna sit on the bench alone. She feel very lonely. Even though the council was over, but the guests are still come. It was already night. She feel so sleepy. She yawn. 'Why don't they return home? Did they not sleepy?'  thought her weird. She look at where Baekhyun at. He looked so handsome today. He is chatting with his friends... maybe? While his hand held by Jiyoung, his cousin. Hyuna smirked. 'Isn't that supposed to be me..? Why her... Ah, let her be! I'm not a real wife, I'm just fake. F.A.K.E. Fake!'  thought her again. Then, she turn her head to the other side. She don't want to see that jerk Baekhyun and Jiyoung.

Hyuna is looking up to see the sky filled with the stars. It was so beautiful! She excited. Suddenly, she remembered about her parents who are died a few years ago. She remembered all of her sweet moments with her parents. She smiled alone. Suddenly, the tears come out from her eyes. She sighed and pat her chest. "I'm strong! I am a strong girl in the world! I can't cry.. I can't.. Omma and Appa will be sad if they see me crying like this. I don't want to see their sad face. Kim Hyuna, you can face all of this! You can! Kim Hyuna, Bbasya!" mumble her to herself while wipe her tears. Without realizing it, she fell asleep on the bench.

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun is chatting with his friends, Chen, Kyungsoo, and Kai. "Oppa, Omma is looking for me. I'll go first. Nae?" ask Jiyoung spoiled. Baekhyun nod. Then, Jiyoung leave him with his friends. "Yahh.. Where is your wife? Call her. We want to see her too." ask Chen curious. "Nae, you're right! Where is your wife? CEO Hong said, she is beautiful. Yah.. I really want to see her. Tell her to come here, please.." persuade Kai. "We want to see your beautiful wife too.." added Kyungsoo. Baekhyun just fake a smile.

"Beatiful? Hahaha. She's not really beautiful, just like others normal girl. But, she is just..." Baekhyun deliberately to make his friends being curious. ".. Just.. ?" ask Chen curious. "Just.. funny! She is a funny girl I've ever meet." said him honestly. "Jinjja? Omo, I can't wait to see her!" said Kyungsoo become more excited than before. "Wait here. I'll call her for you guys." said Baekhyun to his friends. They're nod happily. Then, Baekhyun walk away to find her. 

JIYOUNG POV

Jiyoung is walking approaches her mother. Suddenly, she saw a girl who looked familiar to her. The girl wear a black dress and black... mask? Why is she wearing a mask? Jiyoung become more curious. Then, she approach the girl slowly. Something is wrong here. As she approached, the more she was convinced by what she saw. It's really her! "Yahhhh! LEE HYEMI!!!" yelled her loudly while turning Hyemi's back roughly. Hyemi surprised. Everybody is looking at her. She gulp. "What are you doing here?!"

Jiyoung suddenly become angry when she know that the girl is Lee Hyemi. She really hate her. She hate her because Baekhyun choose Hyemi than her. "This is my boyfriend's wedding! I come here to see him. Waeo? Have a problem?" replied Hyemi angrily. Jiyoung become more hotter than her. She grasped her hand. "Nae! I have a problem! The problem is YOU! You are so crazy! He is your ex-boyfriend, not you boyfriend! Pabo-ya!" mocked Jiyoung too. Hyemi smirked. "Whatever. He already married, but I still have a chance to be his wife.. but you...?" ask Hyemi deliberately to make Jiyoung angry.

"I'm pretty sure you can't get him! He already have me! He's mine! I promised to myself to be always by his side when he feel sad or depressed! He has forgotten you! You know that! Get out from here and mirror yourself! You do not deserve to be here! e!" mocked Jiyoung full of anger. "What's wrong here?!" suddenly grandma come. "Grandma.. Look at her! She want to take Baekhyun oppa from me." said Jiyoung while hoping grandma will defend her. Hyemi smirked. "She called me e, grandma." said Hyemi too. Grandma sighed heavily. "That's the reason?" ask grandma.

"N-nae..?". Hyemi and Jiyoung can't understand what is grandma talking about. Grandma sigh. "I really hate when I have to repeat my question." said Grandma strict. "You settle this. This is very embarrassing!" said grandma while ask Baekhyun's mother to settle the fight between Jiyoung and Hyemi.

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun is looking for Hyuna. 'Where is that monkey...?'  thought him. He tired to find her. He breathe heavily. Suddenly, he saw a girl is sitting on the bench while wearing a wedding dress. That's definitely her! He approach her. "Hyuna-ah.. Hyuna-ah..." call Baekhyun to make her scared. He don't know that she is sleeping until he stand in front of her. "Baahhh!" shout Baekhyun a bit to surprised her. She startled and immediately wake up. "Yahhh.. You sleep..? Here? Aigoo.. Impossible!" said him unbelievable.

"Wolf-ah.. When are we going home? I'm so tired and sleepy. Let's go back.." persuade Hyuna cutely while holding his arm. Just like a little kid who persuade her parents to buy a chocolate. Baekhyun smirked.  "Y-yahh.. You know how long I've been looking for you? Aishh.. I've thought you were captured by the monkey." tease Baekhyun. Hyuna pouts. She release his arm roughly. "You're too much!" sulk her. Baekhyun scratching his head that doesn't itch. "Aigoo.. Monkey-ah.. Mianhae.." persuade him.

"I will forgive you if you send me back home." said her while sulk. Baekhyun smiled. "Ok, ok. I'll bring you back." told him while nodding. She grinned to him happily. "Assa! Let's go!" said her who is excited to sleep. "W-wait! But.. My friends..." He wasn't finished his words yet, sudden the noise is heard. Baekhyun and Hyuna run to see what has happened out there. When they're arrive, they saw Jiyoung and Hyemi is fighting while Baekhyun's mother, Jiyoung's mother, Grandma is trying to stop the fight.

"BYUN JIYOUNG!" shout Baekhyun loudly and strict. Suddenly, the fight between Jiyoung and Hyemi stop. They're looking at Baekhyun. Hyuna is looking at Jiyoung and Hyemi. The two of them looked like a ghost. Hyuna was about to laugh when she saw their make-up has destroyed because of their own behave. "Oppa, look at you ex-girlfriend! She wet my shirt." said Jiyoung spoiled. Hyemi remains to keep silent. Hyuna smirked to Jiyoung's behavior. "Hyemi-ah, what are you doing here?" ask Baekhyun.

Hyemi sudden in tears. Everybody were surprised by that, except Jiyoung. Jiyoung smirked. "Oppa, just mind her! Let her go! It was a fake tears." said Jiyoung bad. Baekhyun touched when he saw Hyemi is crying. If no one is there, he probably will run towards her and hug her tightly. He missed her so much. He stare at her gently. "Seems like everyone here doesn't like my presence. So, to satisfy everyone, I will go from here." said Hyemi while crying. She wipe her tears and take her bag.

She was about to go, but she stop. She turn back and walk approach Baekhyun. She looked at Baekhyun and fake a smile to him. She looked at Hyuna too. Hyuna smiled, but she was not. Hyemi pull Baekhyun and Hyuna's hand. Then, she unites their hands. "Congratulations on your wedding, Byun Baekhyun. Take care of your wife." told her before walk away leave that place. Jiyoung smirked. Suddenly, Baekhyun release Hyuna's hand and run towards Hyemi. Everyone is surprised including Hyuna who is a bit hurt.

Hyuna run behind to follow him. Everyone speechless. "Hyemi-ah! Wait!" called Baekhyun loudly. He chase her and leave the council far away. "Baekhyun-ah!! Yahhh! Don't run please! Haishh... At this night, you run..?! So crazy!" complain her angrily. She saw Baekhyun run leave her far behind him. She stop and breathe heavily. 'Aigoo.. What kind of story is this..? Is this Bollywood story? Omo! Even Shah Rukh Khan will cry if he see me running at this midnight.'  thought her who is tired. She continue to follow him.

"Stop Baekhyun! Stop following me!" shout Hyemi while crying. "Hyemi-ah.. Listen to me first. I will explain everything to you." persuade Baekhyun gentle. Hyemi turn back and look at him. "Explain? You don't have to do that. You're married already. Even if you explain to me, we can't change all of this. We can't!" said Hyemi sorrowful. "You know how much I love you..? I really love you.. After we met at the restaurant, I feel so sad and angry. I think you will persuade me, but no.. You even didn't call me. Seems like you were busy to prepare your wedding, right?" continue her. She crying and seat on the road. 

Luckily, it was a midnight. So, there are not many cars passed that way. She crying hardly. Then, Baekhyun approach her slowly. He hug her to comfort her. "Mianhae.. Mianhae, Hyemi-ah. I'm sorry for hurting you. I promise, I will take care of you. You're my love. My only love." said Baekhyun to convince his girlfriend. Without realizing it, Hyuna is watching the scene. She hold her chest. 'Why did I hurt?'  

HYUNA POV

"Hyuna-ah, It's already 2.00 a.m. Come, I send you to Baekhyun's apartment." said Baekhyun's father. Hyuna fake a smile. "Ani. Gwencana. I can wait him here. After all, he said, it will not take a long time. Just for a few minutes." replied her politely. "Eyy, don't be like that. You is our son-in-law, we have to take care of you." said Baekhyun's mother. "Ani. Jinjja gwencana.." answer her kindly. She don't know how to refused it. Luckily, Baekhyun arrive after send Jiyoung home.

Actually he don't want to send Jiyoung home, but she force him to do so. So, he had to send her even though her parents are here. Baekhyun feel Jiyoung is so annoying. "Hyuna-ah, let's go." said Baekhyun lazily. He looked so tired. No smile on his face at this time. "Omma, Appa, I'll leave first. Goodbye. Drive carefully." excuse her before walk away. If not because of Baekhyun, she probably will stay in Baekhyun's parents house. Luckily, tomorrow Baekhyun have to work.

IN THE CAR

The atmosphere between Hyuna and Baekhyun is awkward. Hyuna remains to keep silence when she saw Baekhyun face looked tired. "Baekhyun-ah, I have a question." said her break the silent. "What is it?" ask him lazily. "D-did I have.. to sleep with you..?" ask her stutter. "Of course no. I sleep in my bed and you sleep in your bed." replied him coolly. Hyuna feel so relief. "Err.. How was her?" ask Hyuna curious. "Who?". "Hyemi.". Baekhyun sighed. "She's ok." replied him full of tired.

"Have you explain everything to her?" ask her again. "No." replied him while hold his head. "Why don't you explain to her? If you love her, you have to explain all of..." she wasn't finish her words yet, but "Can you shut up? Don't act like you are smart. Remember, you're just a fake wife. This is all acting! After everything is done, I will get Hyemi back! I know what I have to do! You just do your own business!" mocked Baekhyun abruptly. Hyuna startled. She speechless. Then, she remains to keep silent back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye guys! I feel so sad right now. Idk why. Maybe because of taeyeon and baekhyun news. I'm a sone and ofcourse I love taeyeon. But, I ship hyuna with baekhyun too. T.T After I heard the news, I was like *Should I just stop update this story or just delete it? Then, make another story about hyuna and another guys?* Omo! I'm so crazy! Idk what to do. I really hope one day there is a chance for hyuna and baekhyun. But, I don't want to see taeyeon break up with him. Ofcourse, taeyeon have the right to be happy too. I'm just... Urgh! Idk how to describe my feeling.       

          

   

         XOXO