Chapter 25

STAY WITH ME

THREE YEARS LATER

Baekhyun is so busy lately. His schedule is packed with so many activities. In order to fill his spare time, he also uses his busy activities to forget someone, Kim Hyun A. He may looked happy infront of his fans, but nobody knows what happened to his heart. Now, he just focused on his career. 

"Baekhyun, are you ready?" ask his manager. He turn and nod lightly. "Let's go!" said the other staff. On his way to the stage, he can hear a familiar song. He is frowning while thinking the title of the song that he heard. "Hyung, what song is this?" ask him to his manager. "Nae? Ahh.. This song? It's EXO song's 'Baby don't cry'. Waeo?" said his manager. Baekhyun speechless. He unexpectedly rememberred about Hyuna. Then, he shake his head. "Aniyo.. Nothing.. I just asking. Nice song." replied him while pretend to be cool.

After a few minutes later, "Byun Baekhyun. It's your turn now! Go go go!" said his manager give his encouragement. Baekhyun take a deep breathe and went up on the stage. He start to sing and dance to his song. When the light focus on him, fans get excited and crazy for him. They're screaming out loudly and the atmosphere became hot.

HYUNA POV

"Yes sir? What do you want to order?" ask Hyuna. "Just give me two glass of orange juice and ddeokbokki." said the customer. "Okay." replied her while smiling. "Appa! Look over there! He is Byun Baekyun, right? I really like him! That oppa is so handsome." said a girl to her father while pointing her finger towards the television. Hyuna stop and turn her head. She saw Baekhyun perform his song confidently. Suddenly Baekhyun wink his eye and make an eye-smile to the camera. Fans go crazy because of that. Even some of his fans in the cafe screaming a little.She smirked watch his acted. 'Tch! That jerk!'  thought her while smiling though it's hurt.  

BAEKHYUN POV 

Baekhyun laying on the sofa while watching 'Running Man'. Sometime he laugh a bit, but sometime he laugh so hard because of Running Man's cast. While watching it, he didn't notice that someone is staring at him from afar. 'Baekhyun-ah.. Mianhae.. Because of me, you act like this.' thought Baekhyun's mother. Her tears come out slowly. She wipe the tears. 'I must looking for her.' promised herself. Then, she rememberred what was happened two year ago. When Chanyeol come and explain everything to her.

"Mianhae, Baekhyun-ah.. Mrs. Byun.. I'm wrong. I think what I do now are right. But no.. I've hurt both of them.." said Chanyeol felt guilty. Mrs. Byun looked down sadly. "I can't believe it.. How can Hyemi did this to us?" said Mrs. Byun with a mixed feeling. Baekhyun just looked down. "Baekhyun-ah, I'm so sorry.. You would forgive me, right?" ask Chanyeol. Baekhyun threw a fake smiled. "Gwencana. What can I do? Things already happened. We can't reverse the time back, right?" replied Baekhyun pretend calmed. Chanyeol silent.

"Baekhyun-ah, I'm sorry.. I don't know it will going to be like this? I don't know that all of this has being planned by Hyemi.." said his mother regretful. "Look! I've told you! Don't act rashly! But you don't want to hear me! Look at what happened now?! Your son who get the effect!" said Baekhyun's grandmother angrily. Baekhyun's mother cried. She can't forgot what was she done to Hyuna. She treated her roughly. "I'm sorry, omma.. Baekhyun-ah.. What can I do to help you? If you want me to ask Hyuna to get back to you, I can do that..."

Mrs. Byun offered her help as a reward for what she had done. But, Baekhyun refused it by shaking his head slowly. "Aniya, omma. You don't have to do that. Don't worry, I will go and meet her by myself. Believe me, I'm your son." said Baekhyun gently to persuade his mother. Mrs. Byun gave her son a fake smile. She still felt guilty towards his son and Hyuna. She just can pray the best for them.

When Baekhyun arrived at Hyuna's house, there is a paper infront of the gate that said the house has been sold. He was so suprised. He find her everywhere, but stil can't be found. At last, he gave up. When he come back to his house, his mother asked, "Baekhyun-ah, where is she? Hyuna? Has she forgiven you?". Baekhyun just shake his head and walk into the room. He looked very tired.

After a few months he's been looking for Hyuna, finally he met her infront of a restaurant. But he didn't just saw her, he seen a man beside her. They're looked very happy. Baekhyun smirked. 'Are you really that happy now? ... Tch! Alright then.. Get lost of your life..! Don't even appear infront of me again! B*tch you, Kim Hyuna...!'  dialog himself before walk away leave the place.

"Omma, what are you doing there?" ask Baekhyun startled his mother. "N..nae? Aniyo.. I'm just thinking.." replied Mrs. Byun stuttering. "What are you thinking about? Tell me." ask him again. "Aniya.. Nothing. It's not important thou..". "Ha! Gotcha! You rememberred about your ex-boyfriend, right? Aigoo omma.. I've told you to marry a good man. But you marry Mr. Byun. Look how regret you being now?!" cut Baekhyun make joking of his mother. Mrs. Byun pinch his arm cutely. "Have you been born into the world before your parents get married? Huh?"

He smile cutely to his beloved mother. "Haishh.. This eye-smiled..!" said Mrs. Byun. Baekhyun laugh out loudly. "Omma, I really want to see how you and appa looked when both of you are still young. It must be sweet, right?" said Baekhyun excited. Mrs. Byun smirked. "Your appa looked like you." told her. "Jinjja? Waaa.. No wonder you fell in love with him.. He's handsome." Mrs. Byun smile shyly. "Then, who you looked alike?" ask Baekhyun become more excited. "Hmm.. I have a beautiful skin, beatiful eyes, beautiful face, beautiful lips, nose..."

"Haish omma! Hurry up and tell me! Who you looked alike?" cut Baekhyun who is disappointed towards his mother. "Omo! You really want to know? *Baekhyun nod several times* Promise me you will never regret it? Ok?". Baekhyun shake and nod his head. "I looked like... Kim Hyun A." said Mrs. Byun calmly. Baekhyun was speechless for a moment. It's been a long time since he heard that beautiful name. Although her name is still in his memory, but he never mention the name for such a long time. He just mention her name in his heart.

Mrs. Byun looked at her son's acted. Baekhyun keep on silent. Suddenly, he get up and was about to walk away. But his mother grab his hand. "Baekhyun-ah, I miss her.." told Mrs. Byun full of sadness. Baekhyun turn around and release his mother's hand from him while smiling. Then, he turn around back and walk away. Mrs. Byun is in tears because of his acted. 'Only God know how much I miss her.. I miss her so much, omma..'  thought him.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna is on her way to her home. She just come back from cafe. She feel so tired. After come out from bank, she walk and singing happily without notice someone is following her from behind. Suddenly, someone grab her handbag and run away. She was in shocked! "Erk? O.. Omo! Omo omo omo! What is that?! Omo! My handbag! Help! Help! Help! My handbag! Someone stole my bag! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!" shout her loudly. Then, she decide to catch the snatcher by herself. She run towards the snatcher with full of speed.

BAEKHYUN POV

"Cut!" shout the director loudly. Baekhyun sighed. "Everyone can disperse now, we continue shoot the other scene tomorrow. Take a rest." said one of the staff there. "Nae..". Everyone looked so happy. Actually, they're not going to rest but they want to see the beautiful scenery in Jeju Island. Everyone are so excited except the main actor, Byun Baekhyun. "Oppa, want to hang out with me tonight?" ask his partner in his drama, Yoon Ye Rin. He smiled a bit. "Mianhae, I can't.. I'm so tired.." refused him before walk away. She smirked angrily. The other staff are laughing slowly when they are heard Baekhyun rejected her.

For a few minutes Baekhyun walking alone, suddenly someone bump onto him. Luckily, he can offset his position but unfortunately the person who bump him just now fall down. "Ahh! Ahpa!" sigh that person. "Jwesonghamnida, miss. I didn't saw you just now. Are you okay?" asked him. That girl frown her head. Then, she lift up her head. They're very shocked for what they saw. 'Hyuna!'  called Baekhyun in his heart.                            

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DEAR READERS~ I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG-WAITED UPDATED. MY LAPTOP WAS BROKEN A FEW MONTHS AGO. SO NOW, I JUST USE MY FRIEND'S LAPTOP. I'M SO SO SORRY. MAYBE I CAN'T UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU WANT. BUT I WILL, IF I HAVE ANY CHANCE TO UPDATE IT. SORRY GUYS!

 

 

 

XOXO