Chapter 20

STAY WITH ME

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun open his eyes slowly. His forehead wrinkled because of painful in his stomach. He looking around him. "You're awake. Thanks God!" thanked CEO Hong. Baekhyun looking at CEO Hong suprisingly. "What are you doing here? W-wait! Where I am?" asked him while looking around. "You're in the hospital. Hyemi came into your apartment. She saw you lying on the floor unconscious. Then, she called Chanyeol to help you. I just know about this from Chanyeol." explain CEO Hong honestly. No response from Baekhyun. He just staring at the ceiling. 

"Oh! By the way, were you beaten? And where is Hyuna?" asked CEO Hong curious. Baekhyun remains to silence. "Where is my family?" asked Baekhyun change the topic. He let the question go like the wind. "Your family are safely in your house. For the moment, they can't visit you because of the reporters. There are so many reporters in front of your parent's house especially in the hospital. They're waiting for you outside." replied CEO Hong explaining everything. Baekhyun sighed. Suddenly, CEO Hong's phone ringing.

"Excuse me." said him. After a few minutes, CEO Hong approach him. "Baekhyun-ah, I have to go now. Is it okay if I leave you alone?" asked CEO Hong concern. Baekhyun nodded and fake a smile. "Gwencanaseyo.. By the way, thanks for visit me." thanked him sincerely. CEO Hong speechless. He rarely hear Baekhyun say thank, but now he just said that. CEO Hong is really shocked. Then, he slowly smile and nod to Baekhyun. "Don't worry too much, you'll be alright. The doctor will coming soon. I've called him just now. Wait him, okay? I'll go. Bye."

As soon as CEO Hong has go, Baekhyun let out a heavy sighed. He remembered about Hyuna. 'I have so many precious moments in my life.. But, moments with you are the most precious in myself. Eventhough you has stay apart from me, I still can feel you are close to me. Your smile, your laugh, your scent, your voice are always in my mind. Even we stay apart from each other, I hope you can remember me as well as I remember you. I want you to be a strong girl like you always be. I know you can even without my presence..' 

'... The world will know our secret shortly, my dear.. Get ready.. Get ready because at that time no one can protect you. The world that you love will humble you, embarrass you, curse you and probably it will do more than that.. Dear my girl, at that time, you have to be more than strong because the world will always attack you wherever you are. I know you can do it well. Remember that God will stand beside you.. Eventhough you don't know about this, but I still want you to know. You're the queen in my heart, Kim Hyuna.. I love you..'.

"Dear God.. Please take care of her for me.. Sincerely, I love her so much.." pray him begging. Baekhyun wipe his tears. He worry about Hyuna. Honestly, he regretted that Hyuna engage in this problem. He sighed.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna is watching the television alone. Myungsoo already go for work. His mother go to the neighbor's house. She is waiting for some news about Baekhyun. "No news about him? Impossible! He said, he was a famous model..." mumble her worry. Suddenly.. 

"Rumors. Byun Baekhyun reported has been beaten at his apartment yesterday. His friend, Lee Hye Mi, reported on this case in the police station. Cause of the incident is still under investigation." - Reported by StarNews.

"That's all?! Yahh..". Hyuna unsatisfied. She sighed. She change to the other channel. And..

"A famous model, Byun Baekhyun reported to have been aware a few hours ago. The doctor have confirmed no serious injuries. Cube Entertainment asks fans to calm down and not worry too much about the famous model. Cube Entertainment also asked the media and the public not to publish rumors." - Reported by KBS News.

Hyuna let out a relief sighed. "Thanks God! You've heard my prayer.. Get well soon, Byun Baekhyun..".

AT NIGHT

Hyuna is sitting on a bench outside Myungsoo's house. She is staring on the sky. "Sky without the stars.." mumble herself. She fake a chuckled. Suddenly, someone hold her shoulders. She startled and turn back. "What the! Yahh.. You suprised me..." said her angry. He grinned. "Mianhae..". She ignore him. She keeps staring on the sky. "What are you staring at?" asked him curious. No answer or response from her. He sighed. "Yeoboo.." called Myungsoo cutely. Hyuna looked at him and smirked. 

It wasn't surprised because he always call her like that. She sighed. "Can you stop calling me like that?" complaint her. "Andwae!" replied him cutely. She sighed and ignored his temperament. She continue staring on the sky. "What are you staring at, Kim Hyuna?! Ahh~ Jebal.. Answer me please..". Myungsoo start to feel annoying. Luckily, she answer his question this time. "I'm staring at someone's heart.." told her honestly. He grinned. "It's my heart, right?" guess him hoping that's true. "Ani, it's not your heart." replied her coolly.

Once she said that, his smile stop. "Then, who..? ... That jerk?" asked him cold. 'That jerk' is referring to Baekhyun. Hyuna remembered the incident a few nights ago. Myungsoo once asked her who is the best guy she ever met. Then, she replied it was Baekhyun. After she answer it, he went into his room with a sour face. Because of the incident, nearly a couple of days they do not talk to each other. At first, she thought he will act like that just for one day, but otherwise.. She tried to talk to him several times, but he kept away from her.

That's make Hyuna feel uncomfortable. At that time, in her mind only have Byun Baekhyun. She thought Baekhyun is the most childish guy in the world, but no.. Myungsoo is more childish than Baekhyun. Sometime she feel annoying about Myungsoo because he was so easy to get jealous. Stay in the same house with Myungsoo make her know him well. So, to prevent him from sulking, better not to mention Baekhyun infront of him. "Hmm.. My Appa." replied her lying. He grinned happily again and pinch her cheek. "Auuww~" moan her.

"Luckily, it wasn't Baekhyun.." said Myungsoo. "Pfft! Why do I have to staring at his heart after what he have done to me? I don't even care about him though.." lie her. Eventhough she realize it's just a lie, but her heart are still hurt by her lie words. "You're right~ What do you care about him? You still have me, right? Your love for him already gone, right? Now, you've fallen for me." said Myungsoo proudly. Hyuna speechless. She have no answer for the question. So, to take care of his heart, she forced herself to smile even her heart was hurt.

'No. You're wrong, Kim Myung Soo. My heart and love are still for Byun Baek Hyun. Never gone. Eventhough he has let me go, but I know.. I know I still have a chance to get him back. I don't care if he want to accept me again or not, but at least I'm trying. I know, there's still a place in his heart for me.. Mianhae, Myungsoo.. You can't force someone to love you. Indeed, love can't be forced. It comes naturally.'

AFTER THREE DAYS

Today, Baekhyun will discharged from the hospital. He was completely cured. He told to CEO Hong that he wanted to hold a press conference as soon as he discharged from the hospital. So today is the day. He was ready to tell the media about everything. He was not afraid. "Baekhyun-ah, hwaiting! You can do it. Trust yourself. Be confident." told Chanyeol before Baekhyun get into the room who are filled by the reporters. He patted Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun just nodded and fake a smile.

As soon as he get into the room, there are many flash light who are following his steps. He feel a bit awkward, but he hide it well. "Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun-imnida." introduce himself. "Please pay attention. I might not repeat my words. So, listento what I say." told him firm. He drew a deep breathe and let it out slowly. "Firstly, I want to apologize to all of you especially to all my fans, my family and my friends. My marriage with a girl named Kim Hyuna are just a fake! We're married just based on a contract!" said him loudly.

Everybody at there was so surprised. "What the hell is he talking about?" "Did he out of mind after the incident he was beaten?" "Is he kidding?" "What siatuation is this?" "Since when did he turn into a comedian?" "Is he serious?". Everybody was curious and confused. "I'm not joking or what! In the contract, It said that we're only married for a few months. I married her because I want to save myself. I know I am selfish! I'm sorry.. Just say whatever you want to say.. I don't care anymore as long as you don't curse or talking bad about the girl who has helped me, Kim Hyuna.." continue Baekhyun. Then, he get up and out of the room immediately.        

AFTER TWO WEEKS

After he announced to the public about his fake marriage, he returned to work just as before. He just acted like a deaf when people are talking bad about him. It's just lie if he said he didn't feel any hurt at all. He just hoping that Hyuna is doing well. Lately, he is very busy. He don't even have much time to visit his house which he bought when he and Hyuna are used to stay together. Today, his schedule aren't very tough. So, he decide to go visit the house. He admitted that he miss the house so much. He drive his car to the house.

After a few hours, finally he has arrived. Luckily, it's still evening. He was so tired. Then, he come out from the car. The house was quite and gloomy. He take out his suitcases from the car. After that, he get into the house lazily. As soon as he get into the house, he removes his rayban. He is walking to the living room. Once he step at the living room, he saw someone. He was so surprised. He approach it. It's a girl.. 'Who is that? How can she get into this house?'  thought him suspicious. Then, he keeps approach the girl.

He decide to look at her face. Once again, he was suprised. Suprised than before. "HYUNA!" called him suprised. Hyuna is still asleep. She don't even open her eyes. He rubbed his eyes a few times. 'Am I dreaming or what? Oh my God! What is this? Is she Kim Hyuna?'  thought him confused.                

 

 

XOXO