Chapter 1

STAY WITH ME

BAEKHYUN POV

"Mr. Park, please send the shirt into my room. Make sure it in my room before I arrived. Ok?" told Baekhyun to his manager over the phone. He ended the conversation before going to shower. After a few minutes, he came out of the bathroom. He looked y. He was just wearing a towel, his hair also looks still wet. He look at the big mirror in his room. He is looking at his face. "Indeed, Byun Baekhyun is so handsome." praise himself.

Today, Baekhyun have to go to Seoul. He is so excited because Seoul is his birthplace. He also has a home in there. In addition, he can't wait to meet his parents and also his girlfriend, Lee Hye Mi. Hyemi is a famous fashion designer in Korea. She's a bit of swagger and arrogance. Her father is a vineyard worker, while her mother working in a laundry. She never mention anything about her parents to anyone including Baekhyun. She was ashamed because she have parents who are poor and only work in the village.

AT SEOUL

Baekhyun stepped out of the car when he arrived at Cube Ent. He wears ray ban and walking into the Cube building. "So.. how? Agree?" asked Cube's CEO Hong Seung Sung. Baekhyun is thinking for a moment. "I can't. I was born to be a model, I don't want to become an actor." "But.." "Fullstop." said Baekhyun coolly. CEO Hong just sigh. Baekhyun indeed is a fixed position. No one can persuade him when he said 'No'. "Ok, if that's your decision, I can't say anything else. It's up to you." said CEO Hong frustrated.

Baekhyun come out from Cube building. He is walking towards his car while bringing a bag. He put his bag down and remove the car key from his pocket. Suddenly, his bag snatch by a man with long hair. "Yahhhhh!!" Baekhyun yelled loudly and run after the man. Everybody is looking at them. They don't know it was Baekhyun because he wears ray ban. "Help me! My bag! Yahhhh! Snatcher!!!" shout him. The snatcher run so fast leave Baekhyun behind him.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna is walking without direction. She looked sad and tired. Her mind was totally stuck at that time. She is thinking of her sister problem. Her sister's husband always borrow money from gangsters. It has been many times her sister advising her husband, but her husband remains so. Hyuna also often mad at her brother-in-law. Hyuna sigh heavily. Suddenly, she saw a man with long hair run towards her. He is bringing a bag. He stop in front of Hyuna and give her the bag.

"N-nae..? What is..?" asked Hyuna but the man already run away. "Yahhhh!!" Hyuna heard a loudly shout behind her. She turn back and saw a boy is running towards her. She weird. Then, the boy stop in front of her. "You snatcher!" mocked Baekhyun to Hyuna. He thought Hyuna is the snatcher who is snatch his bag. He was wrong. He considers the snatcher is a girl since the hair is long. He grab Hyuna's hands roughly. Before this, he never been violent towards girls.

Hyuna shocked. "B-bwo? A-a-ani.. Aniyo..!" Hyuna is trying to deny it. "Follow me! We settle this at the police station!" said Baekhyun decisive. "Ani. W-wait! I'm not a snatcher! Jinjja! Trust me!" said Hyuna honestly, but Baekhyun ignore it.

AT THE POLICE STATION

"Jinjja aniyo..!!" Hyuna had repeatedly denied it. "You still want to deny it?" asked Baekhyun sarcasm. He smirked. "So.. Baekhyun-ssi, do you have any evidence that she is guilty?" asked the police. "Yes, I have! The evidence is, I saw she is holding my bag when I is running towards her." said Baekhyun confident. "Pabo-ya! If I snatch your bag, so why am I still standing there? Why don't I just run away from you? Wae?! Wae?!!" mocked Hyuna to Baekhyun.  

"Ani.. You.. Err.. Yah! You did not run away because you're tired, right?! Indeed.. Haishh.. Jinjja.. Girls on today do not trustworthy." replied Baekhyun. "But, the snatcher is a man, not a girl!" shouted her. Hyuna give a death glance to Baekhyun, but he just pretend not to see. "Calm down. If so.. Hyuna-ssi, we need you to help our investigation. You will be detained for a few days." said the police. "BWO?! Ani. Wait a minute! This is wrong! This is wrong in law! I can suit! I'm not guilty!" said Hyuna decisive.

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun come out of police station with satisfaction. He smile happily. In car, he call Hyemi, his girlfriend. He ask her for dinner. Hyemi is so happy when he asked her to. It has been a long time ago they did not meet. Baekhyun plans to make a surprise for Hyemi. Then, he drove his car to the nearby store.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna is crying. She never went to jail before. She scared. "Hyuna-ssi, someone want to meet you. Please follow me." told the police. Hyuna come out from the jail and follow the police. Then, she saw her sister who is crying on the bench. "Unnie!" call Hyuna and run to her sister. They are hugging and crying. "Unnie.. I didn't do that. Ev-even I am a naughty girl, but I never thought to do so. Trust me unnie.." said Hyuna sobbing.

"I believe you Hyuna-ah. Jinjja. I know you well." Hyuna's sister, Goo Hara, she also crying about the fate of her younger sister. "Hyuna-ah, tell me, who did this to you?" ask her brother-in-law, Yong Jun Hyung. "I don't know him.." replied Hyuna. "Boy or girl?" ask Junhyung. "Boy." "Bwo?! Boy? Pfft. Who is the coward boy? Tell me. I will punch his face." said Junhyung confident.

Hyuna and her sister already stop crying. Hyuna smirked. "Punch his face? You better punch your own face! Where did you disappear? Did you know that gangster is looking for you? You know?!" shout Hyuna, mad at her brother-in-law. Junhyung pouts. Several police officers who are there is looking towards them. "M-m-mian-mianhae.." said Junhyung sorry. Hyuna sighed heavily. She looked very angry. "Mianhae? How many times are you going to apologizes? Huh?!" mocked Hyuna.

"Hyu-hyuna-ah, he already said sorry, just forgive him.." persuade Hara. Indeed, Hyuna knows Hara. Hara always back-up her husband when Hyuna is mad at him. When the gangster find them, the first person they look for is Hyuna. They will ask for sympathy Hyuna, then Hyuna will be working overtime. Hyuna indeed weak with persuasion. Although she always scolded her sister and brother-in-law, but she still loves them because she only have them in this world.

"Haishhh.. Unnie, you always like this." said Hyuna. "Err.. Jwesonghamnida, visit time was over. You both have to go now." told the police politely. "Ahhh.. Nae, nae.". "Unnie, can you please ask Chanyeol to help me out of here? Please.." ask Hyuna full of hope. "Nae. If I see him..". "Unnie!! You have to meet him!". Hara and Junhyung ignore what Hyuna said. "Unnie! Yahhh! Oppa!! Yahh pabo-ya!!! Haishh jinjja..!" angry Hyuna. The police bring her to the jail again.

AT THE RESTAURANT

"Ahhhh! Yeppeo! It's so beautiful. Kamsahamnida oppa." said Hyemi while looking at her necklace. "I'm glad you like it." Baekhyun satisfied. "Oppa, how long will you be in Seoul? I really miss you. Bogoshippeo." said Hyemi with aegyo. "Aigoo. Kyeopta! Hmm. Just a week." replied Baekhyun. "Bwo?! Andwae. I want you to stay here with me forever!" protest Hyemi. "You want to know something? The more you get angry, the more adorable." praise Baekhyun persuade his girlfriend.

Hyemi smile happily. Baekhyun absolutely know how to persuade his girlfriend. Hyemi is a person who likes to be praised. "Have you meet your parents?" ask Hyemi. "Not yet. I will meet them tomorrow after the photoshoot." replied Baekhyun. "So.. I am the first?" ask Hyemi again. "First what?". "First person that you meet?". "Ani.". Hyemi stop smiling. Her face become red because of angry. "Then, who?" asked her. "CEO Hong Seung Sung." replied Baekhyun coolly. Hyemi smirked. "It so funny."

"Waeo? ... Ani. Jinjja. I'm not lying." said Baekhyun with innocent face. "Nae.. Nae.." replied Hyemi lazily. "Hyemi-ah, we have long been in love, you know my family, but.. I never knew your family. What is your family doing? Where do they live? I just know that you also from Seoul, right?" asked Baekhyun suddenly. Hyemi shocked. The question that she was fear the most. "N-nae.? Err.." she is talking in stutter. "I...". Fortunately, Baekhyun's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyeo? Ahhh you.. Nae.. Cancelled? Waeo? Ohh. Ok. Nae.." Baekhyun is talking with his manager. Hyemi was so relief. She almost tell Baekhyun the truth. "Who is it?" ask Hyemi. "My manager, Mr. Park." replied Baekhyun. "Time is ticking. It's already late. I think you should go now. Let me send you home." said Baekhyun offer himself. Hyemi pouts. "But I want to stay with you." Hyemi act cutely. "Jwesonghamnida. I can't. Maybe next time? I have to work tomorrow, and you too."

Hyemi went home disappointed. After he sent Hyemi, he went to hotel. In the room, he feel so tired. Before sleep, he brush his teeth. His parents always told him to do that before sleep. He practiced it since childhood, so it was one of the compulsory routine for him. After that, he went to the bed. He is laying on the bed. Suddenly, he remembered the incident that happened to him. He remembered Hyuna.

'What if she really is innocent?'  thought him. Baekhyun remembered Hyuna words. "This is wrong in law! I can suit you! I'm not guilty!". "Andwae! She must be the one! My bag was in her hands at the time. I saw it with my own eyes." Baekhyun is talking alone. "Wait! Why I suddenly think of her? Haishh..." said Baekhyun in confused. Then, he pull the blanket up to his face, and then sleep.      

      

 

     

 

XOXO