Chapter 10

STAY WITH ME

"I want to sleep. Where is my room?" ask Hyuna as soon as they arrived at Baekhyun's house. She is in bad mood. Maybe because of the incident in the car just now. Baekhyun noticed that Hyuna looked like she is sulking, but he just ignore it. It was because he feel so tired. He's too tired to persuade her. "In front of my room." told him. "How long do you think I've stayed here?" ask her insinuation. "There is my picture on my door." said him lazily. She walk away to find his room. As soon as she saw the picture, she immediately open the door of the room he meant. 

When she close and lock the door, she run towards bed. "Omo! Very comfortable! Woaaahh! Daebakk!" said her happily. She jump up and down on the bed. "Yahhh.. This is the best! Daebakk! Ahhh!" shout her crazy. She looked so excited. The bed is very different from the bed at her home. Baekhyun is passing by her room. He heard a noise came from her room. He close his ear to the door and smiled cynical. "Yahh.. Don't be too excited! It just a bed though.." said him to . Hyuna surprised. She cover by hand. 'Omo! Am I too loud?'  thought her. 

"Remember! You're a wolf, not a monkey!" remind him to her. She sighed. "Nae, nae! I know!" replied her disappointed. "Haishh.. I just want to be happy.. This monkey..! Spoiled my mood." continue her slowly. The door were knocking by Baekhyun. "Wolf-ah.. Go sleep. Tomorrow I want to introduce you to someone." said him and was about to into his room, but suddenly... "W-wait!" Hyuna stop him. He look at her and raise his eyesbrow. She grin ashamed. "Heheee. Tomorrow? Should I go? What if I don't.." "No! You have to!" cut him strict and walk into his room. He close the door roughly. She pouts. 

"Yahh.. I have something to do tomorrow. My boyfriend come back from overseas. So, I want to meet him. I really miss him. You know how long I don't see him? Pleaseee.. Just for tomorrow." begging her outside his room. "Go sleep, Wolf! No matter what are you going to say, my decision is final!" said him. She pouts sorrowful. Then, she go into her room and sleep.

TOMORROW

"Can you a little faster? We're running late. How long did you need to make-up yourself? Pfft! Even if your wearing a heavy make-up, you still looked like a wolf though." said Baekhyun angrily to Hyuna. She smirked. Then, she get into the car quickly. As soon as she get into the car, he drive the car swiftly. "Y-y-yahh! Can you drive slowly? The  airport will not run away." said her who is afraid. He ignore her. He keeps drive his car swiftly. She close her eyes tightly. She was so scared.

After one hour, they're arrived at the airport. They're looking for someone that Hyuna don't know. Everyone at the airport is looking at them. Actually, just looking at Baekhyun, not her. They're whispering to each others. "He's so handsome." "Omo! Isn't she is his wife?" "What is he doing here?" "Oppa!!!". Baekhyun just ignore it while Hyuna bow at them politely. He turn back and saw she is bowing to his fans. Then, he approach her and pull her hand to follow him. "Let's go." said him.

Suddenly, Baekhyun saw a handsome boy who is waiting for him. Hyuna didn't saw it because she is busy bowing to Baekhyun's fans. "Omo! She's so kind." said one of his fans. Hyuna smiled humility. "Kris hyung!" called him loudly. Kris turn back and saw Baekhyun with a girl that he don't know. But, she looked familiar to him. Kris approach them gently.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna surprised. 'Kris? Did I hear he called Kris?'  thought her curious. She turn to see it. It's real! It was Kris! Her boyfriend! She immediately cover her face behind Baekhyun. Luckily, Kris still didn't see her yet. Baekhyun weird. "Yahh.. What's wrong with you?" ask him uncomfortable. "Mianhae.. But, I need to hide behind you for awhile." replied her who is worry if Kris see her. Now, he is standing in front of them. Baekhyun greet him politely. "Long time no see you Bacon-ah.." said him.

"Eyy, you still used that nickname? Can't you just throw it away, hyung?" ask Baekhyun dissatisfaction. "Waeo? That's cool! Bacon. Aigoo.. I miss you so much!" said Kris honestly. "Haishh.. I miss you too, hyung!". Kris notice something, there is someone behind Baekhyun. "Who is her?" ask him curious. "Nae? Ahhh.. Nae... She is my wife. Let me introduce her first. She is Kim Hyuna, just call her Hyuna." said Baekhyun to introduce her. Hyuna is looking down. "Why is her looking down? Shy?" ask Kris.

Baekhyun weird. "Yahh.. lift your head.." whisper him slowly into her ear. She don't have another way, like it or not, she have to lift her head too. Then, she lift her head in nobles. Kris surprised. His smile was stopped. He's speechless. "K-kim.. Hyuna? You..?" ask him unbelievable. Hyuna stalemate. She don't know what to do. Then, she slowly fake a smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyuna-imnida. I am his wife." introduce herself. She deliberately speak loudly about his wife. Kris look at Baekhyun unbelievable.

Baekhyun who is innocent just smile happily. "Hyung, let's have a drink? I was very thirsty." invite him innocent. Kris fake a smile and nod. He pretend to be cool while his heart is very hot than the sun. 'How dare she lie to me..?'  thought him. Hyuna feel so guilty. 'I should have tell him earlier..'  thought her regret. She don't know that Kris is Baekhyun's nephew. Kris has never been told before that he was the nephew of a famous model in Korea. He even didn't mention anything about it. She was curious. 

AT THE RESTAURANT 

Hyuna remains to keeps silence while Baekhyun and Kris is chatting together. Kris act like nothing has happened between them. She knew that Kris is angry at her. Kris keeps looking at her quietly. She notice it, but Baekhyun was not. She feel uncomfortable. "Hyung, I'm going to toilet for awhile. Can I leave you with her?" excuse him. "Nae, nae.." replied Kris coolly. Baekhyun run to the toilet, he is stomach ache abruptly. "Y-y-yahh.. Baekhyun-ah! Yahh..." call her but he can't hear her. She sighed heavily.

Now, just two of them. Kris pretend to be cool. He drink his orange juice while looking at the other side. She gulp. The atmosphere become awkward. "So.. You.. are.. his wife?" ask him break the weird atmosphere. She nod slowly in nobles. He fake a laugh. "But I'm not..." she try to explain it, but he cut off. "Is this a special gift that you say to me? A Husband? He? Okay.. I'll try to understand it." said him serious cynical. "Aniyo.. This is not a..." she continue to explain it. "What else?! I knew all now. You don't have to explain all of this. It's too late. You know? Too late. You married already. With him."

He mocked at her slowly but it still sound strict. She startled. He never act like this to her before. She looking down. "But I'm serious.. I'm not..". "Just keep your words! Useless for you explain everything now. Why not before? Pfft! Better for you to just keep your mouth, I will not listen to you anymore. It was useless!" cut him cold. He is cold than Baekhyun. She almost cry. "I'm regret cause put the trust on you. I'm regret for loving you, loyal to you, and miss you. I'm so regret it now..." continue him.

"From now on, I will consider you as Byun Baekhyun's wife. Let's just say we've never met before." added him in painful. Hyuna can't believe what she has heard. It was ended. Her relationship with him was over 4 years has ended just like that? She totally can't accept it. "Annyeonghaseyo, Wu Yi Fan imnida." suddenly he introduce himself while act happily. 'If he can do, I can do it too!'  thought her. She looked at him coolly. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Baekhyun's wife, Kim Hyuna imnida." introduce her deliberately want to hurt his heart. She fake a happy smile to him. "Nice to meet you, Wu Yi Fan." added her cynical.  

They shake hands and fake a smile to each others. Then, Baekhyun come while carrying drinks. "Hyung, you want to order food?" ask him concern. "Ani, ani. I'm still fulled." replied Kris while shook his head. Baekhyun pull out the chair and sit beside Hyuna. "So, how? Having fun there?" ask him friendly. Kris fake a smile again. "Of course, I having so much fun! You know what? I've got many girlfriends there." said him deliberately to hurt her heart. Hyuna dres a deep breath. "Jinjja? Yahh.. Give me one.." plead Baekhyun. "You married already, are you forgot?" said Kris sarcasm.

Hyuna looking at the other side. She tried so hard to ignore his cynical words. She saw a lot of people is staring at her. She was forgot that she is wife of a famous model. "We've done. Let's go. Your mom must be waiting for you.." said Baekhyun. Then, they're walking out from the airport.

BAEKHYUN'S HOUSE 

"Aigoo my son.. I really miss you! Have you eat?" ask Kris's mother concern about her son. Kris shook his head cutely. Hyuna smirked. 'Wasn't Baekhyun ask him to eat just now? Pfft! Spoiled..'  thought her annoyed. "Then.. Let's eat. We're waiting for you to eat together." said Baekhyun's mother. "Nae.. I even leave my work just for you." continue Baekhyun's father happily. Baekhyun fake a smile. He don't know why he must feel hurt whenever Kris is around him. He like him, but sometimes he felt jealous. He let go a heavy sigh. Hyuna heard it. She glance at him.

"Yahh.. Why do you sigh?" ask her innocent. He smirked. "Don't you always sighed? I thought it is one of your habit.." replied him coolly. She smirked. "Haishh.. Jinjja.. Talk to you just make me angry. Such a waste time..." complain her. "How about you two? Don't you want to eat? Huh? Hyuna? Baekhyun?" ask grandma suddenly. They're a bit startled. "I'm fulled." replied Baekhyun. "Ani. Gwencana. I'm also fulled. You eat, don't worry about me." said her politely. Grandma smiled and walk away. Then, Baekhyun walk out of the house and headed to the small garden. She's just follow him since she don't know what to do.

AT THE SMALL GARDEN

Once again, Baekhyun let go a heavy sighed. He is looking at the fish in the pond. The pond was made by his father. "Yahh.. Gwencana? Why you keeps sigh? It's your habit too?" ask her innocent. He fake a laugh. "What kind of habit.. I have a better habit than you though.." said him lazily. She smirked. "I'm just asking..." said her slowly but still can be heard by Baekhyun. "Wolf, I have something to ask you." said him suddenly. She looked at him. "Bwo? What is it?" ask her curious.

"Did you know Kris hyung?" ask him who is also curious. "I mean.. Does your boyfriend is... him?" continue him. She speechless. She don't know how to answer it. He raise his eyesbrow. "It's okay if he's not your boyfriend, I just want to know though.. But if he was your boyfriend, I'll help you. I'll explain everything to him." added him. "Is it true he is your boyfriend?" ask him curious. Hyuna pondering. 'If I say yes, he will help me...'  thought her. She gulped. "He.. is..."    

 

 

 

 

  XOXO