Chapter 12

STAY WITH ME

AT CUBE CAFE

"I had no idea who did this.." said Baekhyun. Chanyeol was silent for a moment, thinking about the problem. "I think someone is trying to trap you.." said Chanyeol while thinking. "Who?" ask Baekhyun curious. "Maybe someone that grudges with you? Foe?" said Chanyeol. "Foe? Do I have enemies?" ask Baekhyun to himself. "I think no.." continue him. Chanyeol chuckled. Baekhyun weird. "How do you know you have no enemies?" ask Chanyeol sarcasm. Baekhyun smirked. "Whatever!" mad Baekhyun. 

"Have you ask CEO Hong about this?" ask Chanyeol. Baekhyun nod. "He said, he also did not know." replied him. "That's all?" ask Chanyeol surprisingly. "He told me to move." said Baekhyun lazily. Chanyeol silent again. "I think CEO Hong was right. You have to move from the apartment. I'm sure you already know the attitude of journalists, right? They already know the address where you live. So, No wonder if they go to your apartment later." said Chanyeol serious. Baekhyun sighed. He is now a dead end. 

"Where do I want to move?" ask him lifeless. Chanyeol grinned. "Relax bro.. It's just a small problem though, how can you acted like this? You seemed to have given up. Calm down.. About where you want to move, you don't have to worry. I know where is the best house for you." said Chanyeol persuade his friend. "Ok.. Make sure you find a good house." said Baekhyun. Chanyeol nod while grinned.

AT THE APARTMENT

Hyuna just finished bathing. She walking into the kitchen. She open the refrigerator. "Waaaa..". opened widely when she saw that there is plenty of food in the fridge. She saw a chocolate. Then, she took the chocolate and juice orange from the fridge. She walking to the living room while bringing the food. After switched on the television, she sit down on the sofa. She enjoy the food happily while watching a drama on television. Suddenly, someone knocked the door.

She run to open the door. "Wait, wait! I'm coming!" shout her. She was surprised as soon as she open the door. "K-kris.." said her stutter. Kris hug her abruptly. Hyuna shocked. "W-w-waeo? W-wh-what's wrong..?" ask her. She was confused and surprised. "Thank god! She is still belongs to me.." thankful him. Hyuna being more confused. Then, he release the hug. She looked at her strangely. "Mianhae." said him. She raise her eyesbrow. "N-nae..? Mianhae? For what?" ask her surprisingly.

"I'm sorry for not believing you. And also because I didn't let you to explain all of this. Mianhae my dear.." said Kris seriously. "W-wait! What are you talking about? I can't understand.." ask her blurr. He grinned. "You still the same. Blurr..." said him while laughing at Hyuna. "Baekhyun have told me about this. You just his fake wife, right? You become his wife only a few months, then you guys will divorced. Am I right?" continue him. Hyuna speechless. Then, slowly she smiled. She hug him tightly.

"I'm so happy because you have believe me." said her almost tears up. Kris hold her cheek gently. "Mianhae.. I'm sorry for not believing my girlfriend. I promised, I will always believe you from now on. I promised you." said him to convince her. Hyuna smiled thankful. "I keep the promise." replied her. Then, they get together and enjoy chocolate while watching television. While they're having a good time, suddenly the door was knocked by someone again. Hyuna sighed. 

"Haishh.. Who the hell is that..?!" complain her. Kris chuckled. "Aigoo kyeopta~" said him while pinch her cheek. She rub her cheek. She pouts cutely to him. Then, she get up and run to open the door. As soon as she open the door, she got a second shocked. "J-j-jiyoung-ah..." said her stutter again. "What are you doing here?!" ask her, raise her voice. "I.. Err..". Hyuna don't know how to answer it, luckily Kris come to help her. "Jiyoung-ah.. Did you forgot that she is Baekhyun's wife?" ask him to back-up Hyuna. 

Hyuna looked at him strangely. He notice that Hyuna is looking at him, then he wink his eyes to her. She smiled. "Baekhyun's wife.. Pfft! Whatever! Where is Baekhyun oppa?" ask Jiyoung rude. Hyuna lift her shoulder. "I don't know..". "How can you don't know while you is his wife?!" mocked Jiyoung abruptly. "Byun Jiyoung! Please control your voice. You is talking to someone who is older than you." warned her brother, Kris. Jiyoung smirked. "Whatever!" replied her. 

"Yahh! Kim Hyuna! Tell me where is Baekhyun oppa?!" ash Jiyoung once again. Hyuna sighed. "I've said, I had no idea where he is.. He went out early this morning while I was sleeping." said her honestly. "Ok, fine.. Then, bye!" said Jiyoung and walk away. Hyuna shook her head. "Young girls nowadays is so weird..." said her slowly. Kris chuckled. "Let her be. She always act like that." said him. 

AFTER A FEW HOURS

"Hyuna-ah, I think I have to go now. I had promised my friends to meet up." said him. "Jinjja?". She pouts sadly. "Don't worry, we can meet again later. Anytime." said Kris to convince her. She fake a smile. "Okay.." replied her sorrowful. "Aigoo.. I don't want to go if you act like this." said him. "That's good! You stay here accompany me." said her happily. "Unfortunately, I can't..." said him sadly. She pouts again. "Mianhae.." continue him. Then, she fake a smile again.

"Ani, gwencana. We can meet again later. Right?" said her. Kris nod. Then, he get up. "I have to go now. I will running late. Are you okay if I leave you alone?" ask him concerned. Hyuna nod. "Ok.. Bye, my baby. Love you." said him before walk away. "Annyeong.. Saranghae.." replied her too.

HYEMI POV

Hyemi got surprised when Hyuna came to her house suddenly. "Waeo? Why you came here? Where did you know my home address?" ask her surprisingly. "Kris give me your home address." replied Hyuna coolly. "Pfft! What do you want?" ask her cynical. Hyuna smirked. "I came here to talk to you." said her serious. "What is it? Can you please hurry? I have another work to do." ask Hyemi sarcasm. "Ok..". Then, Hyuna sit down on the sofa coolly, she was not even asked by Hyemi.

"Actually, Baekhyun and I are not a real couple. We just got married on a contract basis." said Hyuna. "Nae..? What are you talking about?" ask Hyemi confused. "I'm just his fake wife." said Hyuna directly. Hyemi shocked. "Bwo?! You just his fake wife?" ask her surprised. Hyuna nod. "As promised, we're just married for a few months. Then, we will divorce." said Hyuna honestly. "Omo! How can this be... Thanks God! Baekhyun.. I feel sorry for him. I'm guilty of him." said Hyemi regretful.

"Gwencana. You can apologize to him. I'm sure he will forgive you." said Hyuna to convince her. She smiled and nod happily. "Kamsahamnida Hyuna-ah.. I'm sorry for have the wrong impression of you before." replied her. "Gwencana. I understand you. Now, go get him back." said Hyuna. Hyemi nod. "Err.. Can I ask you something?" ask Hyemi. Hyuna raise her eyesbrow. "What is it?". "Why you tell me about this?" ask Hyemi curious. Hyuna smiled. "Because he has helped me." 

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun is waiting for Hyemi. He don't know what is the reason Hyemi called and asked him to hang out. But, he still feel happy because he can meet Hyemi back. He really miss her. After a few minutes, Hyemi arrived. "Sorry I'm late." said her. "Ani, gwencana." replied him gentle. "Actually, I want to meet you because I want to apologize.. I'm sorry because I don't let you to explain all of this." said her regretful. Baekhyun smiled. "Hyuna told you?" ask him. "Nae? Nae.." replied her.

"How did you know?" continue her. "I know she will do this." replied him before drink his water. "Do you angry at her?" ask Hyemi. Baekhyun raise his eyesbrow. "Angry? Mmm?". He pretend like he is thinking. "Please don't mad at her.. Because of her, I know the truth." plead her. He smiled. "Mianhae.. I'm so sorry for not believing you. I should believe you before. I don't know that you having a problem that day. Jwesonghamnida.." said Hyemi regretful. He pulled her hands slowly.

"You don't have to be sorry.. I understand why you act like that. It's because you love me, right?" said him gently. She nod. Then, she tears up. "Shhh. Don't cry, you always be the one in my heart. Nobody can beat you. She is just my fake wife. When the promise has end, we will divorce. And then, I will marry my beloved girlfriend, Lee Hyemi." said him honestly. Hyemi smiled happily. "Thank you.."

AT THE APARTMENT

Baekhyun arrived at the apartment at 1 o'clock. He return late because he hang out with Hyemi. He is so happy today. He switch on the lamp. Then, he got shocked when he saw Hyuna is sleeping on the sofa. He approached her. "Haishh.. I give you room, you still want to sleep here." mumble him slowly. "Hyuna-ah. Hyuna-ah. Yahh.. Wake up. Go sleep in your bed." called him. Hyuna still sleep. He sighed. 'Did I have to piggyback her?'  thought him. He sighed again. He had no choice.

When he was about to hold her, he suddenly lost his balance to make him fall on her body. "Ouch!" moaned him. She awake. As soon as she open her eyes, she saw Baekhyun face in front of her. Very close. Their eyes opened widely. He gulped. 'What the hell is he doing?!!!!!'    

 

 

 

XOXO