Chapter 18

STAY WITH ME

Hyuna is laying on her bed. She staring at the ceiling. One sigh out of . She close her eyes. "How I want to make him fall in love with me? Ish! Impossible. I'm just his fake wife. I have nothing relationship with him thou.. Aish!! Omma, Appa, Help me!" dialogue her alone. For a few minutes, she fall asleep. She forget about how to make Baekhyun fall in love with her. For awhile, she forget everything. 

IN THE MORNING

Hyuna wake up lazily. Her hair was disheveled. She yawn widely and scrath her head. Suddenly, her phone ringing make her surprised. "Aishh.." complaint her while take her phone lazily. "Yeoboseyo?" greet her. "Hyuna-ah, it's me, Baekhyun! Today, we will spend the night at my apartment." said him anxious. She feel weird. "Nae? Waeo? I don't want to!" replied her immediately. "You have to! My mom called me just now, she told me that she, grandma, and appa will spend the night with us. They don't know that we already move out from there. Hurry up and pack our shirt and everything."

Her eyes opened widely. "BWO?!! Yahh! Byun Baekhyun! Why don't you tell..". "I'm on my way to pick you. Then, we go to apartment." cut him and immediately hang up the called. "Y-yahh! B-b-but.. I'm not ready yet!" shout her anxious. She immediately jump down from the bed and running towards washroom. During the run, her foot hit the edge of the bed causing her to fall. "Auch! Omma..!" moan her painful. She force herself to stand up. Then, she walk to the washroom slowly.

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun arrive at the house. He honked several times. Then, he come out from the car angrily. "Aishh.. Where is this wolf?" complaint him. He take off his ray ban and come into the house. "Hyuna! Hyuna-ah! Yahhh.. Where is this kid?" mumble him. He find her everywhere. Then, "I'm here! Let's go!" said her without feel guilty. She grab his hand and pull him towards the car. "Where did you..."

AT THE APARTMENT

"Fuhh! Luckily, they're not arrive yet." said Hyuna relieved. He smirked. "Yah.. Don't be happy, we still have to clean all of this." said him firm. "Heol~" sighed her lazy. Then, they change their shirt and start to clean. Before cleaning, Hyuna turn up the radio loudly. "Y-yahh! What are you doing?" mad Baekhyun. She pouts cutely. "Pleasee.. I can't work if there are no songs." begging her sadly. He sighed. "Nae, nae.. Aishh.. Let's clean this quickly." replied him. She smiled happily. "Kamsahamnida!!" shout her happy.

Baekhyun busy clean up the bedrooms while Hyuna is busy at the living room. Exo's song 'Baby Don't Cry' is being played on the radio. She jumped happily. "Exo! Exo! That's Exo!!!! AAAAHHHH!" shout her excited. Suddenly, "Yah, Yah, Yahhh! What's wrong with you?! Exo, exo.. Haishh.. Jinjja.. Hurry up and do your work! They will come soon. Paboya!" mad him. She pouts cutely. "Nae.. Mianhae.." said her sorry. Then, she continue her work while singing. "Baby don't cry.. tonight... Eodumi geochigo namyeon.. Baby don't cry.." sing her.

He looked at her. "Aishh.. This kid." mumble him. "Hyuna-ah, I've done. You clean all of this alone. I want to sleep for a few minutes." told him. Her eyes opened widely. "Bwo?! Andwae! Help me..!" begging her. "I've told you to do this seriously, but what did you do? Jamming like crazy! Baby don't cry, Baby don't cry.. Pfft!" angry him to her. She looked down to gain sympathy from him. "Ok, ok. I'll help you!" said him. She grinned and give the broom to him. He take it lazily. Suddenly, his phone ringing. He answer the called. She looked at him.

"Yeoboseyo? Nae. Oh! Aunt.. Bwo?! Hyemi had a fever?! Nae, don't worry, I'll go now. Told her to calm down.". As soon as he end the call, he immediately running out leaving Hyuna alone. "W-wh-what's wrong?" ask her curious. His face looked anxious. "I have to go. Hyemi attacked by fever. Maybe I'll be home late tonight. If Omma, Appa or grandma ask, told them about this. Nae? I'll go. Bye." said him and leave her quickly. Without realize, there is tears in her eyes. 'Am I jealous..? Impossible! Wake up, Kim Hyuna!'  thought her strangely.

AT HYEMI HOUSE

"How was her, aunt?" ask Baekhyun worry. Hyemi's mother looked worry too. "I don't know how to say. You just go and see her in her room. She keeps called your name since this morning..." Hyemi's mother wasn't finish her words yet, but Baekhyun immediately running to Hyemi's room. He enter as soon as he arrive. "Hyemi-ah.. I'm here, I'm here." said him trying to comfort her. "Baekhyun oppa, Baekhyun oppa." she keeps calling his name. "Nae, oppa is here. You can sleep now. I'm here to take care of you." said Baekhyun.

"Oppa, oppa.. I miss you.. Mianhae.. Mianhae, oppa.." said her start to cry. "I miss you too, dear. No, you don't have to be sorry. There's nothing wrong that you do." persuade him gentle. "Hyuna didn't tell you?" ask her weird. "Tell me? Tell me what?" ask him curious. "Ani.. I.." . "Tell me, Hyemi. What's wrong?" cut him while curious. "Actually, I had a fever because of Hyuna.." . He looked at her strangely. "Because of Hyuna? What did you mean? What did she do to you?" continue him wondering.

"Last night, I accidentally bumped into Hyuna. I fell, but she didn't even help me to get up. Then, there is an old man come approach us. He help me to get up. Without knowing anything, she accused me of being dishonest to you. She keeps saying that I am liar. I said no, but she said she want to tell you that I cheated behind you. I'm scared. I'm begging her not to because i'm scared if you believe what she will say. So, I asked her to have a good talk. Then, we go to a restaurant.." she stop awhile and wipe her fake tears.

"At the restaurant, she dare me to do a battle with her. A battle to win your heart. She said, if she win, she want me to stay apart from you. I can't, oppa! I can't.." said her act sad. Baekhyun surprised. He don't know whether want to believe it or not. "If you win.. what will happen?" ask him curious. "If I win.. I still have to stay apart from you. I know, it's sound unfair. But, I had to agree it. If I don't do so, she will tell you that I am cheated on you. Oppa.. Mianhaeo... I..". Hyemi is sobbing. Baekhyun pull her in his arms. He believe it!

HYUNA POV

Hyuna staring at the dishes that she cooked. She looked at the clock. Its 8.00 p.m. "Where is his family?" mumble her. She scratching her itchy feet. But, the more she scratch the more she feel pain. "Auch! What is this?". She lift her leg. She was suprised when she saw bruises on her legs. 'Maybe I hit the edge of the bed this morning'  thought her. Suddenly, someone knock the door. Hyuna run to open it. "Hyuna!!" shout grandma and Omma happily. She smiled widely. "Annyeonghaseyo.." greet her politely.

They come into the house. They're looking for Baekhyun. "Where is Baekhyun?" asked his dad. "Err.. Baekhyun.. He go to Hyemi's house." said her. "Waeo?" ask his mother. "Hyemi had a fever. I don't know if it was serious or not.." replied her lazily. "Omo! Jinjja?! How can..". They're surprised. "Serious or not?! Baekhyun didn't tell you?" ask his mother again. Hyuna shook her head. "Dad, how if we go to Hyemi's house? I'm sure she had a serious fever. If not, Baekhyun will not stay at her house untill this time." said his mom worry.

Baekhyun's father nodded agreed, similarly as grandma. "If like that.. Hyuna-ah, let's go with us." said grandma friendly. Hyuna shook her head again. "Ani, ani.. Gwencana. I'm stay here. Don't worry about me. I'm ok." said her sincerely. "Jinjja?" ask grandma. Hyuna nodded seriously. "Ok then.. We go now. Bye." excuse grandma and leaving her alone again. Hyuna sighed. "If I was Lee Hyemi.. Will I get the same treatment? Tsk! Impossible! I'm just their law. Ani, their FAKE law.. How can they treat me like that? Pfft. Paboya Kim Hyuna!"

AT HYEMI HOUSE

"Aigoo.. Hyemi-ah.. I've told you to take care of yourself. See. What has happened to you? Aishh.. You know how much I'm worry about you?" said grandma angry and worry at the same time. Hyemi smiled. "Omma, where is Hyuna?" ask Baekhyun. "She's at your apartment. She don't want to come with us. She said, she want will wait us at the house. By the way, she looked tired thou.. Is she okay?" ask his mom worry. He raise his eyesbrow. "Nae? Tired? Maybe she tired because she clean the house this evening.." replied him. 

'Why she don't want to come with omma? Do what Hyemi told it's all true?'  thought him seriously. Then, he grab his car key and drive toward his apartment. His face looked furious. He definitely believe what Hyemi told him. He was deceived!

AT THE APARTMENT

Hyuna feel thirsty. She take a glass. Suddenly, she feel dizzy. The glass that she holds loose and then, the glass fall down. It's break! Hyuna shocked. Then, she immediately collected the pieces of glass slowly. Accidentally, the pieces of glass hit on her arms. "Ouch!" moan her. It's bleeding! She quickly run and find something to stop her bleeding. She lost an idea. She get into the toilet and wash the wound on her hands. Her forehead wrinkled in pain. "AAAAUUUUUWWWWW~" moan her painful.

She hold her arms tightly while looking for first aid. Suddenly, someone knock the door. "Wait! Wait!" told her. She run and open the door. As soon as she open the door, Baekhyun push her roughly make her leaning against the wall. "Ouch!" moan her painful. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HYEMI?!!" mocked Baekhyun loudly. His face looked so scary. She was speechless. "N-nae? What.. What I did to her? WHat did.. did I do?" ask her stuttering. "Don't have to acting, Kim Hyuna!" mocked him again. She startled.

"I know everything. Hyemi has tell me everything. You bumped into her last night and you accused her as a liar infront of the public, right?! And.. What about a battle to win my heart? Huh? Are you sure you will win this battle? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Hey! Wake up, Kim Hyuna! WAKE UP! You're nothing to me! You just a fake! Remember that! We're married based on the contract! We're married just for a few months! And then, you will GET LOST OF MY LIFE! After that, whatever you do, I will not care a little things about you! Understand?!"

Baekhyun really angry at Hyuna. She was speechless unspeakable. "I..". Hyuna just want to back-up herself, but Baekhyun cut it. He hold her arms roughly. "Baekhyun-ah! A-ah- ahpa! I'm painful." said her painful. He hold roughly at her arms who is hit by the pieces of glass just now. Baekhyun ignored what she said. "Hey ! Listen here! Before you dream to win my heart, look at yourself first! What do you have? You just have a few of ugly clothes who can hide your body. Pfft! You don't have to do that.. Because.. "

"... Because I know, you are not anymore.". As soon as he said that, Hyuna slap his cheek strongly. Her tears finally come out. "How dare you.. How dare you, Byun Baekhyun! I'm still ! Who are you to judge me whether I am still or not?! WHO ARE YOU!!!!". Hyuna wasn't finish her words yet, then Baekhyun running out of the apartment. "Baekhyun!!! BAEKHYUN!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! LISTEN TO ME FIRST!!" shout her loudly. When he is gone, she is crying loudly. She is sobbing alone without no one beside her.

"I'm still .. I didn't do anything to Hyemi.. I swear.. I don't know anything..." said her sadly. Her tears keeps falling. Suddenly, her head feel dizzy. Maybe due to the bumps of her head just now. She use all of her energy to stand up. She slowly walk into her room. She find her suitcase. Luckily, she hasn't take out a dress of the bag. She take the bag and get out from the apartment. There is raining outside. She ignored it and keeps walking. She don't know where she have to go. While walking, her head feel more dizzy.

"Help me.. Somebody, please help me.. I'm dizzy.." ask her weakness. She looked around her. Nobody at there. It's a rare place for people to through it. It was dark place. She hold her head. She can't hold it anymore. It was so dizzy and her arms are so painful! She remembered Baekhyun's words. 'Wake up, Kim Hyuna! WAKE UP! You're nothing to me! You just a fake! Remember that! We're married based on the contract! We're married just for a few months! And then, you will GET LOST OF MY LIFE! After that, whatever you do, I will not care a little things about you! Understand?!'Then, with his words, she faint at the hidden place that no one can see her easily. 

        

     

 

#RIPLADIESCODE_EUNB&RISE  

      

 

XOXO