Chapter 3

STAY WITH ME

BAEKHYUN POV

"Bwo?! Tomorrow? B-but... you said next week?" ask Baekhyun shocked. He is talking to his mother by fhone. His mother told him that his grandma want to meet him tomorrow, not next week. "I don't know why grandma suddenly do so. She want to meet you tomorrow. Her decision is final. No matter what, you have to see her tomorrow." replied his mother. "Haishh.. Grandma always being like this! She always forced people to listen to her. I'm so disappointed!" complain Baekhyun angrily.

"Calm down.. You have to be patient. She is your grandma, you have to respect her no matter what. Maybe what she is doing is the best for you. She love you so much. That's why she want the best for you. Arasso?" Mrs. Byun persuade her son gentleness. Baekhyun just shut up, but at the same time he was agitated. "Baekhyun-ah.. I have many patients who are waiting outside, I need to go now. Take care of yourself. Be a good son and grandchild, ok? Bye." said Mrs. Byun before hang up the fhone.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?!!!" yelled Baekhyun alone. He looks really restless. "Relax... Relax... Calm down.. Think carefully.." said him to calm down himself. "AAAAHHHH!! I CAN'T EVEN THINK RIGHT NOW! I'M VERY STUCK!" shout him again. He remembered his manager, Mr. Park Chanyeol. 'Chanyeol must know what to do!'  thought him. He forgot about the idea expressed by Chanyeol yesterday. Then, he call him.

"Yeoboseyo? Mr. Park! You have to come to my house now! I have a big problem! This is about life and death! I'll die if I can't solve this problem. Please... Help me, Mr. Park!" said Baekhyun full of appeals. "Bwo? Jinjja? You'll die...? Ok, I'll come to your house in five minutes!" replied Chanyeol who is surprised. Chanyeol suddenly became frantic. "Five minutes?! RIGHT NOW!!!" yelled him and hang up the fhone. Baekhyun wiping the sweat from his forehead. He repeatedly calm himself.

AFTER ONE HOUR

Someone is knocking the door. Baekhyun run towards door and open it. "Yahh. Why are you so slow? It's too late! You said you will arrive in five minutes, but it's already one hours I waiting for you. Are you sure you're human being?" babbler Baekhyun full of angry. "B-bwo? Yah.. Of course, I'm a human being. Why you suddenly suspicious of me?" said Chanyeol. "Ok, ok! How many km/h you drive the car?" ask Baekhyun again. "It's a traffic jam." replied Chanyeol simply.

Baekhyun start to tell his problem to Chanyeol. Suddenly, Chanyeol slap Baekhyun's forehead. Baekhyun looks at him strangely. "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong? Why you slap my forehead?" ask Baekhyun. "Pabo-yah! You already told me about this problem yesterday." said Chanyeol. "Nae? Jinjja? I've told you? Ok, so what is the solution?" ask Baekhyun blurr. Chanyeol sigh. "Haishh.. Luckily, I'm just your manager.. If not, your face will be beaten by me." said Chanyeol angrily.

Baekhyun just grin. "Mianhae.. I'm forgot. Can you tell me what is the solution again?" ask him. Chanyeol ogle to him. "The solution is the girl in the jail.." replied Chanyeol lazily. "Ohhh! That girl... I remember it now!" said Baekhyun and grin to Chanyeol. Baekhyun suddenly open the drawerand take out his wallet. Then, he take out some money and give it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol shocked. He count the money. "Baekhyun-ah, This is too much.." said him. Baekhyun just smiled.

"Don't worry. If there is balance, you just use it for your family. But if it not enough, you can ask me. Arasso?" said Baekhyun. Chanyeol surprised, his mouth is open widely. "Close your mouth or I put the broom into it." said Baekhyun threat.  

AT THE POLICE STATION

"Hyuna-ssi, you can get out of jail now." told the police to Hyuna. She couldn't believe what she heard. "Nae..? Jinjja?! Hahahahahaha! Kamsahamnida, Mr. Kamsahamnida." said Hyuna thankful. The police smiled. "You don't have to thank me. Your friend is the one who helped you." said the police to correct her. Hyuna raise her eyebrows. Suddenly, she heard a small cough behind her. He turn back and saw Chanyeol, Hara, and Junhyung. "Unnie!!" call her. They're hugging each other.

"Chanyeol is the one who helped you, Hyuna-ah." told Hara to her younger sister. She looks at Chanyeol. "Gomawo, Chanyeol-ah." thank Hyuna. Chanyeol smiled. "Just thanks? So disappointed!" said Chanyeol pretend to be sulk. Hyuna smirked. "Pfft! Sulk? If you sulk again, I will punch your face!" threat Hyuna. Chanyeol laughed. "Indeed, Hyuna will always be Hyuna. Hahaha, don't worry. I knew you don't have enough money to buy me a meal.." said Chanyeol coolly.

Hyuna glance at him angrily. He grin cutely make Hyuna burst of laughter. Hara and Junhyung at the back just smile while shook their head. "They looked like a cute couple." said Hara. "Nae... Just like us."

AT THE ILSAN LAKE PARK

Hyuna and Chanyeol hang out together to celebrate a day of fun for Hyuna. While Hara and Junhyung had to go to Junhyung's mother house because today is her birthday. So, they had to celebrate it together. "What?!!! You want me to be a fake girlfriend for your friend?!!!!" yelled Hyuna suddenly. She was shocked after she heard Chanyeol's request. Chanyeol looks restless. Hyuna seems to not want to accept it. "Please.. Please.. Please... Help us. Just for tomorrow. I know you can do it. That's why I chose you. Please hyuna..." Chanyeol is begging. 

"No way!" said Hyuna decisive. Chanyeol pouts. "Please, please... Be a fake girlfriend for my friend. It's just acting. I know you can act well." persuade Chanyeol again. He persuaded her incessantly. "Yah Park Chanyeol! Are you crazy? You want me to cheat people that I don't know? Like... seriously?! No way!" shout Hyuna full of angry. "Please... Just a day, tomorrow. Then, you don't have to do so." persuade Chanyeol non-stopped. Hyuna looked at him. He make a pity face. Hyuna sighed.

"What would I get if I help you?" ask Hyuna after remain silent for a moment. "Err.. Money?" said Chanyeol. "Ok. I'm agreed." said Hyuna after she knows the rewards. Such a materialistic girl. "Kim Hyuna remains the same as before." said Chanyeol to her. She grin happily. "Hyuna-ah.. I have something to tell you." said Chanyeol suddenly. He looks... agitated? "What is it?" ask her while raise her eyebrows. "A-act-actually.. the money.. is.. is.. owned.." said Chanyeol stutter. Hyuna look at him strangely.

"Since when did you stutter?" ask Hyuna weird. Suddenly, Chanyeol's phone ringing. "Wait a minute." said Chanyeol a answer the call. "Yeoboseyo? Ark..! Nae, nae.. She is with me now. Ok, I'll go now." said Chanyeol to someone else. Then, he hang up the phone. "Waeo? You have to go now?" ask Hyuna but Chanyeol just ignore her question. He grab Hyuna's hands. She shocked. "Y-yahh! Where you want bring me?" ask Hyuna. "Meet your fake boyfriend." a simple answer by Chanyeol to her.

AT THE BAEKHYUN'S HOUSE

"Yah... What has happened here? Accident?" mumble Hyuna while looking at a group of reporters in front of Baekhyun's home. She's curious. "Ok, we've arrived. You have to wear this." said Chanyeol while giving a black glasses to Hyuna. "Nae? What is this?" ask Hyuna blurr. "Omo! You're so stupid. You don't know what is this? It's glasses." replied Chanyeol. Hyuna slap his forehead. "I know it's glasses, pabo! Why I have to wear this suddenly?" ask Hyuna angrily. "Just wear it. Let's go! Hurry up!" leads Chanyeol.

Then, they went into the house. "Annyeonghaseyo.." greet Hyuna slowly. 'The house is big, but there is no people in it. Unfortunately...'  thought Hyuna. "Yah chanyeol-ah, Is this haunted house? Where does this household? The house is relatively quiet. Let's get out of here?" said Hyuna who is scared. Chanyeol chuckled. "Are you afraid? Relax.. You will meet your boyfriend soon, then go hug him. Ok?" tease Chanyeol. Hyuna pinch his arms. "Watch your mouth, Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol knock the door. "Come in." said someone in the room. Hyuna anxious. 'Why Chanyeol bring me in the room? Does he want to me? Oh, nooooooooo!!!'  Hyuna thought negative about her bestfriend. "Err.. Ch-chan-chanyeol-ah.. You go in first, I want to go to the toilet for a while. I'll come back. Don't worry, I will not run away." said Hyuna stutter. "There's a toilet in this room, you can use it." said Chanyeol make Hyuna shocked. 'What should I do? Omma!!!!'  shout Hyuna in her heart.

Finally, Hyuna and Chanyeol enter the room. Baekhyun looks at them. He can't recognize Hyuna well because she is wearing a black glasses. Hyuna looked down to hide her face. 'What's wrong with this guy? Look at me just like he never seen a girl!'  angry Hyuna in her heart. "What's her name?" ask Baekhyun to Chanyeol. "Kim Hyuna, just call her Hyuna." replied Chanyeol while looking at Hyuna who is full of shame. 'Wait! This... voice...'  thought Hyuna. She looks at Baekhyun.

"YOU?!!" shout Hyuna. Then, she remove her glasses. Baekhyun shocked."YOU?! Yahhh! What are you doing in my house?!! Pfft! You can't get my bag, then you want to rob my house? What kind of girl are you?! Huh?! Didn't your mother teach how to live?!" said Baekhyun angrily. Hyuna and Chanyeol shocked. "If you want to curse me, then curse! But you don't have the right to curse my mother! Who are you to complain about my family?! Who?!!" mocked Hyuna loudly.

Chanyeol blurr. He don't know what has happened to them. He keeps stare at them strangely. Hyuna and Baekhyun keep arguing with each others. "Chanyeol-ah! This is your friend that you mentioned is? Pfft! If this is the girl you said, it's better if I take a e to be my fake girlfriend." said Baekhyun evil. Suddenly, Hyuna slap his face. Her eyeshad started to glaze. "If you said so, why don't you just take the prositute to be your fake girlfriend? Why must me?! Wae?!!!" yelled Hyuna.

Hyuna's tears are flowing. Chanyeol approach her. "Hyuna-ah, I think you should go now. Baekhyun, I'll send her home first. Then, we discuss about this. Ok?" said Chanyeol while hold Hyuna's shoulder. Baekhyun looked at the other side. He ignore what Chanyeol said. Hyuna dismissed Chanyeol's hands on her shoulder. "You don't have to send me back. Go discuss with him. Discuss about his stupid idea! Discuss about a e who would become his fake girlfriend...!"

"... Yahhh.. I don't know what's your name.. Baekhyun? Whatever. I hope you will respect other girl after this, especially e. Luckily the person that you've curse is me, if another girls, they might already report this to the police. Mianhaeo, I've slapped your face. But, you should thankful because it just a slap, not a fist." said Hyuna coolly while her tears keep flowing. She was about to go, but she turn back. "One more thing, don't expect me to help you anymore. Arasso?" said her and walk away.    

After Hyuna go, Chanyeol and Baekhyun remains to being silent. "So.. You're the one who makes her get into prison?" ask Chanyeol break the silence between them. Baekhyun just shut his mouth. He didn't say anything after Hyuna go. Chanyeol sighed. "Mianhae.. I don't even know about this. I thought you never meet her. But...". "It's ok. We can find another girl to do this. Who is the girl that you know?"cut Baekhyun. "No one. I just know her..." replied Chanyeol. Baekhyun sigh.

"Let's cancel this stupid plan. I don't care anymore what will happen, I will accept it even its harder." said Baekhyun the final decision. Chanyeol feels sorry for Baekhyun. "Ani. Don't worry. I will persuade her. I know her well. She will accept this job. Trust me." said Chanyeol to convince him. Baekhyun fake a smile. "Useless if you try to persuade her. She was saying 'no', its means no." replied Baekhyun slowly.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna back home angrily. Then, she saw the gangsters in her house. She quickly hide behind a tree. She saw the gangsters is threating her sister. 'Where is Junhyung oppa?'  thought her. After the gangsters go, Hyuna approach her sister. Hara is crying. "Unnie, where is Junhyung oppa? Where is him?" ask Hyuna worried. "He run away. I told him to do so. If not, he will be killed by the gangsters." said Hara sobbing. Hyuna sigh heavily.

"I've told him, don't borrow money from the gangsters! Haishhh... Jinjja!!! He never listened to me!" mad Hyuna. "Hyuna-ah.. You have to help your Junhyung oppa, if not, he will be killed by them. Please... Hyuna-ah." ask Hara while begging to Hyuna. Hyuna's tears are flowing again. She feels sorry for her sister. She remembered someone who can help her. "Unnie, don't worry. I will find the money. You stay at the house. When Junhyung oppa back, told him that I go find the money. Arasso?" said Hyuna to convince her sister. Hara nodded. "Kamsahamnida, Hyuna-ah..." thank her.

AT THE BAEKHYUN'S HOUSE

Chanyeol keep trying to persuade Baekhyun. He don't want Baekhyun to give up. Baekhyun will get more problems if he remains so. "Maybe this is the start of my failure." said Baekhyun wistful. Chanyeol sigh. Suddenly, the door opened by someone. "I'm gonna help you." said Hyuna while looking at them. Baekhyun stand up. He looking at Hyuna strangely, similarly Chanyeol. They're surprised.                    

 

 

 

 

 

(6/6)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HYUNA! 

XOXO