Chapter 24

STAY WITH ME

HYUNA POV

Hyuna open her eyes slowly. She looked around the room. She hoped that the horror of what happened last night was just a dream. But unfortunately, it was true. Reality. She saw her sister is sleeping beside her. She is feeling guilty towards Hara because they were fought before. And now, when she has a problem, she come ans meet Hara. She staring at Hara’s face. ‘Mianhae unnie..’  thought her sadly.

Hara awake from sleep. She saw her sister already wake up. “Hyuna-ah! You had been up? Why don’t you wake me up?” said Hara. She get up from the and open the window. Then, she is walking approaching Hyuna. She sit beside her younger sister. “What happened last night?” ask Hara straight-forward. Hyuna is silent. She don’t know how to tell her sister. “Hyuna-ah, I’m asking you. What happened last night?”

Hara asked her once again. Hyuna remains silence. Hara sighed. “Did Baekhyun hurt you again? Did he cause you to be like this?” Hara keep asking while Hyuna still in silent. “Yahh.. Kim Hyuna.. I’ve told you. Don’t trust him. He is a model. All the girls want to be with him. Love him just the same as you punish your liver.” continue Hara. “Aniya.. He love me, unnie! He has confessed to me!” said Hyuna strict.

Hyuna’s tears finally come out. She can’t hold it anymore. She looked down. “Can’t you be the one of all who can understand me..? I love him.. I love him so much, unnie.. Can’t I be with him? What are the differences I have with him? ..He’s human too. He has a feeling, just like us. We love each other, unnie.. I want to be with him. I promised him that I will be by his side when he is feeling bad.. But..”

Hyuna can’t hold her feeling anymore. She is stress and tension. Nobody could understand her. She is sobbing. Hara touched by her words. She hug her younger sister tightly. “Please.. Be the one who can understand me.. I love him...” said Hyuna in sobbing. Hara nod her head. “Mianhae.. I has make you become more stress.” said Hara regretful. Then, she feel that Hyuna’s body is hot.

“Hyuna-ah, are you get fever? Your body heat.. Wait! Right! You soaked in the rain last night..” said Hara. “Ok, you stay here. I’ll cook porridge and soup for you, ok? Wait here. Don’t go anywhere.” continue her. Then, she walked towards the kitchen.

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun want to go out today. He want to meet someone. He find his car key. “Baekhyun-ah, where do you want to go?” ask his mother suddenly appear from the kitchen. “Don’t worry, I am not going to meet Hyuna.” told him. Then, he found the key and start walking out of the house. “I’ll go. Bye!” said him before get into the car. “Don’t you dare to meet her anymore! If I knew you meet her, I’ll finish her!”.

 

CUBE BUILDING

Baekhyun saw so many reporters in front of the building. He smirked. ‘What the problem is it now?’  thought him. The reporters will not standing in front of the building if it wasn’t any problem that is created by artist. “Fuhh.. I feel sorry for CEO Hong Seung Sung..” dialog himself. Then, he put the ray ban so that the reporters will not recognize him. He get out from the car slowly.

Once he close the door, the reporters is looking at him suprisingly. He was stiff. ‘Do they recognize me..?’  thought him doubtfully. Then, he ignored the reporters and went into the building immediately. The reporters keeps looking at him. Even his steps. After he get into the building safely, he released a relieved sigh. “Fuhhh.. Luckily, they don’t recognize me. Thanks my ray ban, you has save my life..”

AT THE DANCE ROOM

Jihoon is practice for his song ‘Punishment’ alone. He is preparing for a concert. Suddenly, while he is dancing to his song, someone went into the room roughly. It was Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun walked angrily towards him. Then, he push Jihoon roughly. Jihoon looked at Baekhyun weirdly. “What’s wrong with you?” ask him angry. “Did you just asked what has wrong with me? Huh? Yahh! Don’t act like a fool. I know you’re the one who did this!” mocked Baekhyun.

“Pfft! Bwo? What do you mean I am the one who did this?! What am I doing?!” ask Jihoon confused. Baekhyun hold Jihoon’s shirt roughly. “Tell me.. You’re the one who tell my parents about my house right?” asked him. Jihoon frowned. “Your house? Yahh! What are talking about?! I don’t know about your house! Even your parents I don’t know! Please.. I don’t have time to do all of that! I’m busy preparing for my concert, how can I still have time to do that? Pfft! Such a waste!” said him honesty.

Baekhyun let go off his shirt roughly. He staring at Jihoon. “Don’t you dare to fooling around me!” told Baekhyun strict. Jihoon raise his eyesbrow. “Yahhh.. Honestly, I get sicked to fight with you anymore. I am serious! I’m not a liar like you thou.. Pfft! Fake marriage.. What a funny human being..” said himself. Baekhyun give a death glare to him. “Ok! Fine.. I trust you. But, if I know that you’re the one who did this.. You’ll finish by me! Arasso?!” threated Baekhyun before walk away. Jihoon smirked.

AT HARA HOUSE

“Look! I’ve told you! You can’t be with him. He is a famous model.. While you? Haishh.. Look what happened to you now.” said Chanyeol coolly. He is sitting in front of Hyuna. Hyuna is looking at the other side while sitting on the bed. She ignoring his words. The atmosphere become silence for a moment. “Chanyeol-ah, can I ask you something?” ask Hyuna broke the silence. Chanyeol raise his eyesbrow. “What is it?”. “The one who tell Baekhyun’s parents about the house... Is it you?” ask her.

Chanyeol was speechless. “N-nae..? What are you saying? Yahhh.. Where is your trust for me? You didn’t trust your friend?” asked him stuttered. Hyuna is staring at him suspiciously. “I.. It’s.. not you, right?” ask her once again. Hyuna suspicious about Chanyeol. “A..An..Aniyo.. Yahh.. How can you said it was me?” replied him doubtfully. “Chanyeol-ah, I know who you are. We knew each other for too long. We’ve been friends. I know when you lie and when you’re honest.. Please...”

“.. Just be honest to me. I just want to know if it is you or not who are doing all of this.” said her without any doubt. Chanyeol was anxious. He looked down. “Yahh.. Park Chanyeol, I’m asking you.. Is it you who tell them about the house? ... I hope I am wrong.” continue her. “N... Nae..” replied Chanyeol doubtfully. Hyuna is surprised. She looked at him surprisingly. “B-but.. Why? Why you did that?” ask her.

“I did that because I don’t want to see he is hurting you! I can’t see you cry because of him anymore! I can’t! I feel sorry for you! Because of me, my stupid idea of fake marriage, you get involved into this problem! I am sorry towards you..” explain Chanyeol. After she heard the explaination, she slap him without realized. Chanyeol was surprised. Not only him, Hara who is stand behind the door also shocked. The sound of slapped was so hard. Hara heard everything. She can’t believe it.

Chanyeol hold his cheek who are already turned into red. Hyuna’s hand is trembling right now. Even her body was trembling too. She is looking at the other side. Chanyeol looked at her angry face. His tears come out. He trying to get her hands who is trembling but she immediately pull her hand away. “Get out.. I don’t want to see your face anymore. Don’t you dare to appear in front of me anymore. I hate you!” said Hyuna slowly but strict. She is trying to hold her tears. He looked down.

“GET OUT! GET OUT FROM THIS HOUSE! I HATE A LIAR LIKE YOU! I DON’T HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU!” mocked her angrily. Then, Hara get into the room. “Chanyeol-ah.. Please..” said Hara. She hope that Chanyeol will understand the situation. “Fine.. I’ll go. But before that, I just want to let you know that I never break our friendship. Eventhough you doesn’t want to assumed me as your friend, but I will always assumed you as my friend.. forever.” said Chanyeol before walk away.        

   

    

 

XOXO