Chapter 6

STAY WITH ME

AT THE HOSPITAL 

After a few hours, Hyuna open her eyes slowly. She looks around her. 'Where is this...?'  thought her strangely. She try to get up, but could not. She sighed. Her head hurt. She touch her head. "Ahh.. It's painful!" mumble Hyuna. Suddenly, the door is opened by someone. Hyuna look at him. "Oh.. Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing here?" ask Hyuna friendly. Chanyeol smirked. "You asked me, what am I doing here? What kind of question.. Of course I am visiting you, pabo." replied Chanyeol. Hyuna grinned. 

"Oh! What has happened to me exactly? I can't remember it well." ask Hyuna to him. Chanyeol stare at her. "W-wae.. Why you stare at me like that?" ask her who is start to feel weird. Chanyeol smiled. "You lost your memory?" ask Chanyeol sarcasm. "Yahhh.. Because of this, I'm too lazy to ask you. Pfft! I lost my mind? Then, how can I still recognize you? You're Park Chanyeol, right? Or you are.. Byun Baekhyun?!" Hyuna is starting being angry. She is rubbing her neck. Chanyeol remains to be silent. 

"Omo! Byun Baekhyun.. Nae, that monkey! Ahhh.. Jinjja! Your friend is just too much! He said he want to give me the money today, but when I check in my bank account, It's empty! I can't believe I was deceived by a monkey! A big monkey!! Where is him? Call him! Call him now! I want to finish him!" said Hyuna angrily. Chanyeol nearly burst of laughter, but he try his best to hold it. "Nae.. Nae.. I'll call him." replied him and walking out from the room. Outside the room, he laughing so hard.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol enter the room. "How?" ask Hyuna curious. Chanyeol lift his shoulder. "He didn't answer." replied him coolly. Actually, he's not even call Baekhyun. He cheated her. Hyuna sighed heavily. "That monkey.. Haishhh!!! Omo, I forgot! He's a monkey, monkey has no phone. Aigoo.." mumble Hyuna herself. Chanyeol laugh. "Even in this situation.. You still mad at him?" said Chanyeol while laughing. Hyuna smirked. "What are you laughing at?" ask her strangely. Chanyeol stop laugh and grin.

IN THE CUBE BUILDING

Baekhyun walking fast toward the CEO Hong's office. A girl trying to stop him. "Baekhyun-ssi, CEO Hong have a meeting. You can't go in his room." told the girl while preventing Baekhyun. Baekhyun ignore it. He rammed into the office. "I want to withdraw my choice." said him while looking at CEO Hong. Everyone in the room is looking at him. There is Roh Jihoon who is looking at him cynical. "B-baekhyun.." said CEO Hong slowly. "I want to withdraw my choice." said him once again. 

"Err.. Jwesonghamnida, our meetings end here. We continue about this tomorrow." said CEO Hong end of the meeting. Everyone is get up and walking away leave the room. But, just one person who still in the room, Roh Jihoon. "Nae.. Baekhyun-ssi, what did you say just now?" ask CEO Hong coolly. Baekhyun looked at Jihoon. "I think you don't have any problem, so can you please get out of here?" ask Baekhyun sarcasm. Jihoon smirked. "Who said I don't have any problem...?" said him cynical.

Baekhyun sigh. "CEO Hong, please tell him to get out of here before I drag him out. I want to talk to you, just two of us!" said Baekhyun strict. "Jihoon-ssi, please respect others. We will talk about you after this, let me settle this problem first." said CEO Hong full of polite. Jihoon lift his shoulder. He get up and pack his things. Then, he walking out from the room. "So.. what did you say just now?" ask CEO Hong again. "I've changed my mind, I want to marry her." said Baekhyun confident. CEO Hong smiled.

"That's just right!" shout CEO Hong excited. He clap his hand for a few times. He looks so happy. Baekhyun look at him strangely. 'What's wrong with him?'  thought him weird. CEO Hong notice that he is over reaction to Baekhyun's choice, he cough a little to cover his embarrassment. "Where were we talking about?" ask him shame. Baekhyun smiled. He want burst of laughter, but he hold it. "I want to marry her, CEO Hong." said Baekhyun remind his boss.

"Oh.. Nae.. Marry... Good.. Err.. Do not forget to invite me later.." said CEO Hong stuttering. Baekhyun chuckle. "What are you laughing at?" ask CEO Hong weird. "Ani.. You're so funny. But, why you look kind of like it?" curious Baekhyun. "Nae..? Ani.. I just.. Yahh.. I know your choice is right! You marry her because you don't want to see her being curse by people around her, right? Aigoo.. Couple nowadays... So romantic.." said CEO Hong who is still full of embarrassment. Baekhyun fake a smile.

"But, you should remember. Invite me to your wedding. Make sure I am the special guest on the day. Arasso?" told CEO Hong . "Ok!" replied Baekhyun while chuckle. "I have to go now. There's something I need to settle. Kamsahamnida. Bye." said Baekhyun and walking away. "W-wait!" call CEO Hong suddenly. Baekhyun turn back. "Why I support your decision? It's because I don't want to see my artists being selfish." said CEO Hong. Baekhyun smiled. "Kamsahamnida, CEO Hong." said Baekhyun.

Outside CEO Hong's office, Baekhyun bump with Roh Jihoon. 'Haishh.. This guy again...'  thought him lazily. "Oh, Baekhyun-ssi! Glad to meet you again. I'm sorry for being rude to you just now. You didn't get mad, right?" said Jihoon sarcastically. "Nae? Of course. I'm not angry at all. You know.. I understand you.. Your behaviour is so, isn't?" tease Baekhyun too. Jihoon smirked. "Well.. I wonder why you still in this company while you always give problems to the company." said Jihoon act like he concern.

"You want to know why? It's because I don't want to win over the people who is very easy to defeat. Hmm, sorry to say, but it seems just like you? Haha, ok I got to go now. I'm so busy! By the way, you're so funny. Thank you so much because you've make my day! Ok, bye. See you next time." replied Baekhyun and walk away leave Jihoon in speechless. Jihoon looked at Baekhyun who is already go. Jihoon looked so angry. He feel like he want to punch Baekhyun's face.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Baekhyun come to the hospital for visit Hyuna. Outside the room, Baekhyun saw Chanyeol is sitting on the bench. Baekhyun is walking towards him. All the girls is looking at Baekhyun while whisper to each others. Baekhyun ignore it. He is familiar with situations like this. "Chanyeol-ah, how was her? What did doctor say?" ask Baekhyun worry. Chanyeol smile. "She's okay. Nothing to worry about. She is sleeping now." answer Chanyeol convince his friend. "Then, why did she faint?" ask Baekhyun again.

"Doctor said, maybe it is because of the wound at her forehead. That's why she fainted." replied Chanyeol. Baekhyun breathe a sigh of relief. "Relax.. She's okay. But, I wonder.. Why you suddenly worried about her?" curious Chanyeol. "N-nae..? Ani.. She is my manager's friend. I have to help her. After all, she has helped me yesterday.." Baekhyun give a safe answer for the scary question. Chanyeol smiled. "Thanks again." said him while patting Baekhyun's back. 

"B-bwo?". "Thanks because you have saved my friend. If you're not there, maybe Hyuna will be finish by your fangirls. Thank you so much! And sorry for the misunderstanding in the car just now." said Chanyeol honestly. "Ahhh.. Gwencana. Small matter." replied Baekhyun while smile to his friend. "Chanyeol-ah, I'm sorry because I've being selfish.. I.. I.." continue him. Chanyeol smiled. "Don't worry. I know how was your feeling at the time. I understand.." replied Chanyeol make Baekhyun relieved. 

Suddenly, Baekhyun remembered something. "Err.. Chanyeol-ah, I have something to tell you.. I've changed my mind." told Baekhyun while looking down. Chanyeol look at him strangely. "Nae? Change your mind? What do you mean?" ask Chanyeol a bit blurr. "I've told CEO Hong that I have changed my mind. I.. I.. I will marry... her." replied Baekhyun slowly and stutter. "Bwo?! You've changed..? That means... You will marry her? Like.. Seriously?" ask Chanyeol unbelievable.

Baekhyun nod his head in nobles. He sighed. "What can I do? I have no choice..." said Baekhyun sorrowful. Chanyeol burst of laughter. "Don't worry. I'm sure you will be happy with her. Hahahah, by the way, congratulation, bro!" tease Chanyeol. Baekhyun give a death glance to him. "We're not married yet!" said Baekhyun strict, but Chanyeol is still laugh. Suddenly, Baekhyun phone is ringing. "Excuse me." said Baekhyun and walking away from Chanyeol. The called is from his girlfriend, Hyemi.

BAEKHYUN POV

"Oppa! You're a liar! You're cheating me! How dare you?! I can't believe this..! I trust you, oppa! I trust you! How can you did this to me? What am I lacking?! What are the advantage of the girl?!! Tell me!" yelled Hyemi over the phone. "Honey, please calm down.. ok? I think we should meet and talk face-to-face. I'll explain everything to you." persuade Baekhyun gently. Hyemi can't hold her angry. "I don't want to!" said Hyemi stubborn. Baekhyun sighed. 

Baekhyun drew a deep breath. "Honey, please... You love me, right? And you know that I love you too, right? Please.. Let's meet up. I'm begging you." beg Baekhyun earnest. "What for? Let's end our relationship. I can't hold it anymore." said Hyemi. Baekhyun anxious, he don't want to break up with her. "Honey, please.. Listen to me. I never cheating you. Trust me. Did I ever cheat you before this? No, right?" ask Baekhyun just like a gentleman. He is trying to persuade his lovely girlfriend. 

After repeatedly persuaded by Baekhyun, finally she agree. "Ok. We meet up. But, it just two of us! Don't you dare to bring that ! Arasso?!" mocked Hyemi and hang up the phone angrily. "Nae.." replied Baekhyn late. He sighed. 'Fuhh.. I thought it was already done, but it is not!'  thought him. Then, he is walking to Hyuna's room lazily. 

AT THE RESTAURANT

"That girl.. Err.. I have to marry her.." said Baekhyun start the conversation. For several minutes, they're just keep silence. It's a bit awkward. Finally, Baekhyun broke the awkward moment. "Bwo?! Yahh! Are you kidding me?! You want to marry her?! Ok! If that so, let's break up!" said Hyemi and get up. All customers in there is looking at them. Hyemi was about to go, but he grab her hands immediately. "Listen to me first, Lee Hyemi!" said Baekhyun strict. Hyemi smirked. "Who are you to force me?!" mocked her angrily.

"I am you boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun!" said Baekhyun in angry too. "Boyfriend? Pfft! Sorry, we've ended just now." replied her and let his hand harshly. He speechless. "H-hyemi-ah..!" call him loudly but she ignore it. Baekhyun sighed. He's a bit depressed. He kick the table angrily.  

AT CHANYEOL'S HOUSE

After a few days, Hyuna was completely cured. She was so happy. It's not just because she was healthy, but it is because of Junhyung who is already settle his debts to the gangster. Hyuna warned her brother-in-law not to borrow with the gangsters again. Junhyung has also promised to Hyuna not to borrow the money from gangster anymore. Hyuna looked so happy. Everyday she keeps smiling, but today, she is not happy. Not at all. She was like a raging Hulk. It's caused by two aliens who come from Planet Pluto.

"I DON't WANT TO!!!" mocked Hyuna for the fiftieth time. "Please Hyuna.. You have to. He has helped you. Can you help him one more?" beg Chanyeol to her. "What the hell are you talking about? This is about the wedding! It's imposibble for me to live with him for the rest of my life! You've said, it is just for one day and then I can go bring back the money. But now? You want me to help you by marrry him? What the...?! Pfft! This is absolutely crazy!" mad Hyuna non-stop. Chanyeol and Baekhyun anxious. 

"Please Hyuna.. You marry him, then you divorce. Easy, right?" persuade Chanyeol. Baekhyun don't know how to persuade Hyuna anymore. He remains to keep silence. "Are you crazy? It's about my life! How can I marry him? I mean.. a monkey?! Gosh! Hell no!" said Hyuna directly. "Bwo?! What did you say?! Monkey? I mean.. you called me monkey?! What the.. Yahh..! You're a wolf! Awoooo." replied Baekhyun who start to get angry. Chanyeol become more anxious. 'They start again...'  thought him. 

"What?! Wolf? You called me wolf? ... Ok then. If I am a wolf, then I can eat you! Auuummm!" said Hyuna don't want to lose. "Pfft! How can wolf eat monkey? Pabo-yah! Wolves can't eat monkeys. Your teach didn't tell it?" said Baekhyun. They're arguing like a kid. "It's up to me! What is your problem if I says the wolf can eat monkey? Its my mouth! Let me say what I want to!" replied Hyuna boldly. Baekhyun was about to reply, but Chanyeol cut. "Stop it! Please stop it now!!!" yelled Chanyeol to his friends.

"You guys arguing like a kid. So immature!" said Chanyeol. "It's not me! Him!" said Hyuna. "Bwo?! You!" replied Baekhyun angrily.

"You!" 
"You!"
"No! It's you!"
"You start it first!"
 

"Stop!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Chanyeol once again. "Haishh.. If we keep arguing like this, when will this end?" said Chanyeol to realize them. "I've said, I don't want to." said Hyuna strict. "Hyuna please... You'll get money if you help us.. Please..?" beg Chanyeol to her. Baekhyun surprised. He looked at Chanyeol bizzare. 'Since when did I say, I will give the money..?'  thought him strangely. "I don't want to! I want to marry my boyfriend, not him!" said Hyuna. Baekhyun and Chanyeol surprised, absolutely surprised.

"You have a boyfriend..?" ask Chanyeol curious. Baekhyun smirked. He look at Hyuna from head to toe. "Tsk. Who is the unlucky guy? I feel sorry for him. Maybe he never meet you, that's why he take you as his girlfriend." said Baekhyun cynical. 'This two kids... Always want to fight.'  thought Chanyeol while shook his head. "You're jealous, right? Hahaha. Aigoo.. Poor you. Jwesonghamnida. I can't accept you because he is more handsome than you." said Hyuna sarcasm.

"Pfft! I am jealous? Sorry, you're not my style." replied Baekhyun. Hyuna smirked and she just ignore him. "Hyuna-ah.. Tell me.. Who is that guy?" ask Chanyeol again. "it's a secret!" said her coolly. Chanyeol keeps persuade Hyuna to tell him about her boyfriend. Suddenly, Baekhyun got an idea. 'I think she will accept if I used a little acting..'  a bad idea come out from his mind. He look at her. "Hyuna-ah... Please help me for the last one.. Nobody want to help me.. I just hope that you will help me. Please hyuna... I'm begging you so much.. Help me. I promise, I will pay you if you help me..." begging Baekhyun suddenly.

Hyuna and Chanyeol were surprised. They looked at Baekhyun strangely. He is start to tears. 'Omo! What did I do? Why he cry?'  thought her curious. Hyuna is indeed a weak to appeal. She gulp. "B-b-baekhyun-ah... When is the wedding..?" ask her careful. Baekhyun in sobbing. 'Yes! She asked about the date! That means.. she will agree it. I just need to keeps acting until she totally agree. Hehehe.'  thought him bad. "Tsk. Tsk. About a weeks from today." replied Baekhyun sorrowful. "BWO?!!!". Hyuna shocked.

"Please Hyuna.. I promise not to harm you in the time we become a couple. Please.." begging him again. Hyuna sighed. Chanyeol notice something. 'Is he acting? Pfft!'  thought Chanyeol. He almost burst of laughter when he see Baekhyun wink at him secretly, it means that he can't tell Hyuna the truth. "How long it take?" ask Hyuna who is sympathy to him. "I don't know yet.." answer him full of sad. "Ok, I'm agree. But, make sure it did not take a long time. Arasso?" said Hyuna who is being deceived.

Chanyeol smiled. He really can't hold his laugh. His laugh will burst sooner or later. Baekhyun nod happily. "Wipe your tears. Don't cry in front of me again. I'm weak when see people crying." said Hyuna while give her handkerchief to him. He wipe his tears. Then, he look at her and smiled happily. 'So immatured.'  thought her while looking at Baekhyun. 'Hahaha! I never know that I am good actor! Inded, Byun Baekhyun jjang!'  said Baekhyun in his mind.        

 

 

 

 

   XOXO