Chapter 11

STAY WITH ME

KRIS POV

"Ahh.. Delicious!" said Kris happily. "Then, you have to eat a lot. You looked skinny." said Baekhyun's father. Kris smiled. "Omma, who is that girl?" ask him pretend not to know. "Baekhyun haven't tell you?" ask his mother. Kris shook his head, lied. "She is Kim Hyuna, Baekhyun's wife." replied Baekhyun's mother proudly. Kris fake a smile. "Ahh.. That's good, he is married now." said him in disappointed. "Waeo? You looked sad when you hear this news? Aren't you supposed to be happy?" ask Baekhyun's mother. 

Kris smirked. "Aniya. I'm happy for them. They're so cute together." replied him in nobles. "Of course.. My son-in-law is so cute! Baekhyun is so lucky to have her, right? Kris-ah, if you want to find a wife, you must find a girl like her... Arasso? Aside from cute, she is so humble, pretty, friendly and polite. I really love her. Baekhyun choice is absolutely right! I'm agreed with him." added Baekhyun's mother while praise Hyuna and Baekhyun. Kris getting annoyed. "Nae.. She's cute and humble..." replied him lazily.

'Pfft! If it's not because of your son, I would have marry her, you know?! Your son has seized her from me! It's okay.. I will seized her from him back! I will get her back! She's my girl! Not your son-in-law! Byun Baekhyun, you'll regret what you have done!'  thought him bad. He want to revenge to Baekhyun.

AT THE SMALL GARDEN 

"He.. is... not my boyfriend." replied her stutter. "Jinjja? Are you serious? You're not cheating, right?" ask Baekhyun curious. He pretty sure that Kris is her boyfriend. 'Maybe she doesn't want to admit it..'  thought him. Hyuna nod. "Jinjja..! He's not my boyfriend! I don't even know him." talk her lied. "Ok.. Fine. That's good if he was not your boyfriend. Anyway, If I think logically.. how can he pick 'a wolf' as his girlfriend? Right?" said him cynical. Hyuna smirked. He walks away coolly. 

"Then, how can you pick 'a wolf' as your wife?" replied her more sarcasm. "Shut up, wolf!" cut him. She following behind him into the house. After they finished eating, they gathered together at the living room. Hyuna sit on the sofa beside Baekhyun, while Kris sit in front of her. She gulped. 'Relax, Hyuna.. Relax..'. She tried to calm down herself. "Baekhyun-ah, why you didn't tell Kris about your wife?" ask Kris's mother abruptly. Kris, Baekhyun and Hyuna were surprised. "N-nae..? I..." said Baekhyun confused. Kris anxious, he immediately cut Baekhyun's words. "Yuna, your name is Yuna, right?" ask him acting.

Hyuna sighed. 'Is he have a migraine? Pfft! He forgot that Baekhyun have introduced me to him just now.. And now..? He forgot my name? What the..'  thought her annoyed. "Jwesonghamnida, my name is Kim Hyuna, not Yuna. You can call me Hyuna btw." said her cynical. Kris smirked. Baekhyun have a feel that there is something between Hyuna and Kris. "Kris-ah, Let's chat outside..?" ask him. Kris a bit surprised. Then, he just nod and follow Baekhyun. Hyuna feel uncomfortable. 

Now, just she, Baekhyun's parents and Kris's parents at the living room. She gulped. They're looking at her with a suspicious face. She remains to keeps silent. Suddenly, Kris's mother speak out. "How was your first night?". Boom! Hyuna almost had a heart attack when she was asked like that. 'What kind of question...'. "Aigoo.. Why you asked my son-in-law like that? She must be so embarrassed. Look at her cheek, it turns red." luckily there is Baekhyun's mother who can help her. She feel so relief.  

After a few hours Baekhyun and Hyuna was at the house, finally they're excuse to return home. Actually it's apartment, not home. "Baekhyun-ah, can I follow you guys? I really want to see your apartment. Yea.. It's been a long time since I visited the apartment. I miss it so much!" said Kris abruptly. Hyuna and Baekhyun shocked. "Err.." stutter Baekhyun. Kris is waiting for his answer. 'What should I say? If he follow, then he will know the truth. No! I will stop him!'  thought Baekhyun. 'Aishh.. This guy! Can't he just stop the drama? Who is acting now? He or me?!'  angry Hyuna to Kris attitude. 

"Andwae! You have to follow us back! If you want to go with them, then when did you want to back home?" fortunately, Kris's mother save the situation. "But mom... I.." Kris was about to persuade his mother, but his mother cut off. "No way! You can't! If you want to, maybe next time. Now, let's follow me and your father back home!" said his mother strict. She pull his arm strictly. Baekhyun and Hyuna release a relieved sigh. 'Thanks God, You save me again..'  thankful both of them. 

IN THE CAR

The atmosphere is silence in the car. Baekhyun bored. He looks at Hyuna, she is sleeping tightly. He don't want to disturb her, but he feel so bored. If she did not sleep, they probably will argue like usual. Baekhyun sighed. He turn on the radio. He smiled when he heard his favourite song. It was Beast's song, When I Miss You. He is singing happily. Hyuna awaked when she heard something. "Yahh.. If you want to sing, just go to karaoke.." said her sleepy. Baekhyun ignore her, he keeps singing.

Hyuna stressed. She turn off the radio. He startled. "How dare...? Yahh..! What's wrong with you? I'm singing now! It was my favourite song! Did you know that I really love that song?" mad him. He turn on the radio back. Then, he singing back. Hyuna annoyed. She was about to turn off the radio, but he grab her hands quickly. "Don't you dare, Kim Hyuna!" warned him. She pouts cutely.

AT THE APARTMENT

They're just arrived a few minutes ago. When they went into the apartment, they were surprised. 'How can...?'  curious Hyuna. Baekhyun also startled like her. There's journalists in his apartment! "Baekhyun-ssi, firstly, we're sorry for entering without your permission." said one of the journalists. "Baekhyun-ssi, how was your relationship with Lee Hyemi after you get married?" ask female journalist. "Did she mad or disappointed on you? Is she stay away from you now?" continue her.

"What is this..?" ask Baekhyun confused. Hyuna looking down. There are many cameras that are taking a picture of them. The light from the cameras make her had to look down. One by one journalist asking him questions, but he just ignore it. He getting annoying. "Shut up!!!" shout him abruptly. All of them are startled, including Hyuna. "How dare you enter my apartment without my permission?! Which planet do you come from?! Huh?! Who told you to enter?! Who?!" mocked him.

Everyone is speechless. Baekhyun drew a deep breath. He trying to calm down. It's the first time ever Hyuna see him like this. "Who is address where I live?" ask him act cool. No answer. He drew a deep breath again. "I ask once again, who is address where I live?" ask him again. "We got from your agency, Cube Ent." answer one of the journalists. "My agency? Are you kidding me? Who's that lucky human?" ask him sarcasm. "We don't know. B-but..."

"Enough. I don't want to hear that anymore. Now, get out from here before I getting more angry." threat him. All the journalists immediately walking out of the apartment. After they go, Baekhyun call Chanyeol. "Yeoboseyo? Chanyeol-ah, did you tell anyone about my residential address?" ask him directly. "Nae..? Aniyo. I'm not telling anyone about this. Waeo?" ask his manager, Park Chanyeol. "Ahh, jinjja? Ani.. My apartment suddenly infiltrated by journalists just now." explain him.

"Bwo?! Cheongmal?! How can they found out your address?" ask Chanyeol surprised. "I don't know how can they found it. Ahh.. I'm so stressed!" said Baekhyun frustated. Chanyeol chuckled. "Aigoo.. You have a wife, right? How can you get frust while you have a wife beside you?" tease Chanyeol. Baekhyun pouts. "Urgh! Enough, enough. This is the reason why I am too lazy to call you." said Baekhyun honestly. Chanyeol burst out of laughter. "Mianhae.. Mianhae.." sorry him.

"Chanyeol-ah, what should I do now?" ask him in frustated. "Aishh.. How if you.. Ani, ani. I think we have to meet to discuss this problem." said Chanyeol. "Okay.. Where and when?". "Tomorrow morning? Cube Cafe." said him. "Ok, we'll meet up tomorrow." said Baekhyun agreed. Then, they hang up the called. "How?" ask Hyuna. "I will meet up with Chanyeol to discuss about this tomorrow." said Baekhyun. "Can I follow you..?" ask her. "Andwae. This is my problem. Let me settle this by myself." said him strict.

Hyuna pouts. "Then.. What if I get bored?" ask her sorrowful. Baekhyun ignore it. He just walk away leave her alone. She pouts again. 'Who did this? Kris? Impossible! He is Baekhyun's nephew, how he was able to do so? Nonsense!'  thought her curious.

 

 

 

 

It was too short, right? I'm sorry. I'm so busy right now. I am a representative of my school in the sprint race and high jump. So, I have training every evening. I'm sorry if I am late to update the story. I hope you still like my story. Thank you for encouraging me to continue writing this story.  

 

 

XOXO