Chapter 2

STAY WITH ME

HYUNA POV

"Hyuna-ssi, someone want to meet you. Please follow me." said the police. Hyuna just follow him. She was tired of crying. Yesterday, she was crying non-stop. Therefore, her eyes a bit swollen. "Hyuna-ah!" call a boy who is waiting for her. "Chanyeol-ahh!" call Hyuna and run towards him. She hug him. He was speechless. "Chanyeol-ah, help me. I'm innocent. You believe it, right? Help me out from here.." said Hyuna sorrowful. "Ok. Calm down.. I know how you can get here. Your sister told me. I trust you." said Chanyeol. 

Hyuna tears flowing. She was very grateful to have a friend like Chanyeol. He also born in a poor family, he had only his mother, his father died a few years ago due to a heart attack. He have a younger brother who was 10 years old. Because his father had died, so he took over from his father to find money to support the family. He such a good son. "Mianhae, Chanyeol-ah. I don't want to burden you, but.." "Shhh! What are you talking about? You've done a lot in my family. You helped me and my family.."

"... So, today I want to help you back." said Chanyeol honestly. While he is looking for work before, Hyuna has helped him. Hyuna take care of his mother and brother while he was working. When his father died, his mother totally lost spirit, Hyuna is a person who always be there for his mother and reassure her. "But..." Hyuna was about to say something, but Chanyeol cut it. "Don't worry, I, your sister, and Junhyung hyung will find the money and get you out of here. Trust us." He try to convince her. 

AT THE HOTEL

*phone ringing*. Baekhyun answer it lazily. "Yeoboseyo.. Oh, Mr. Park. Waeo? Nae..? Bwo?!!" Baekhyun wake up from nap in shocked. "H-how.. can..? Nae. I met Hyemi that night. B-but, I'm sure the place is none. How can I be caught by the paparazzi? Haishh... Bwo?! Ohh. Nae.." after finish the conversation with his manager, he go to bathroom. 'Haishh.. Who did this?'  thought him. Suddenly, he got a call again. Its from his girlfriend, Lee Hye Mi. He answer it.

"Oppa!!" call Hyemi loudly over the phone. Baekhyun keep the phone away from his ear a little bit. "Nae, Hyemi-ah. Waeo?" ask him lazily. He's not in mood. "Oppa, have you read the newspaper today? It's about us! Omo! Oppa, that means we don't have to hide our relationship anymore. Everyone already knows that we are dating! I really can't wait to be your wife." said Hyemi over excited. 'I never knew Hyemi is a.... crazy?' thought Baekhyun about his girlfriend. 

Suddenly, there is another incoming call. It was from CEO Hong! He's so chaotic. He run around the room. He run to the balconi, then turn back to the bed and jump up and down, shouting, "It was CEO! It was CEO! CEO is calling me! What should I do?". "Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo? Oppa? What did you say? Oppa..! I can't hear you? Hello?" ask Hyemi, puzzled while Baekhyun still in devastated. He try to calm down himself. He cough a little. Pretend to be cool. 

"Hyemi-ah, CEO Hong is calling me. Bye! Love you." said him and hang up the call. He drew a deep breath before answer it. "Yeoboseyo..?" greet him while pretend to be cool. "BYUN BAEKHYUN! COME TO MY OFFICE NOW!!!" yelled CEO Hong loudly and hang up the call. Once again, Baekhyun keep the phone away from his ear. "Aigoo.. Be patient my ears. We can face this together. Let's go! Hwaiting!"

AT THE CUBE BUILDING

"WHAT IS THIS?!!" yelled CEO Hong while throw the newspaper on the table. Baekhyun take the newspaper slowly. He saw his picture with Hyemi at the restaurant. He confused. He was make sure that nobody in the restaurant. 'How can this be..?' thought Baekhyun strangely. "Please explain what is this? How can this happen? You said, you was make sure that no one in there. So, how these rumors can emerge? Tell me." ask CEO Hong while trying to calm down. 

"I... I don't know." replied Baekhyun while looking down. CEO Hong sigh heavily. "I don't know what has happened to you. For the benefit of you and our company, you don't have to go anywhere. Just sitting at home. I think a lot of journalists who are looking for you now. You can go home now." said CEO Hong frustated. "Nae.. Kamsahamnida CEO Hong." replied him before walk away. 

While walking out, Baekhyun bumped with someone. "Oh. Jwesonghamnida. Jwesonghamnida.". Baekhyun sigh frustated. "Haishhh..! Yah!" shout him a bit loud. He turn back and saw Roh Ji Hoon. Jihoon is one of the Cube's artists. Although he and Baekhyun rarely interact, but they know each other. "Oh! Baekhyun-ssi. Omo! I never thought we would meet like this. Urmmm... Yah, how if we go for a drink?" ask Jihoon. Baekhyun stare at him angrily. He knew Jihoon is ridicule.  

"Ops! I forgot that you have a big problem now. Aigoo... Jwesonghamnida. Even though we're under the same company, I think you should solve this problem alone. I can't help you. This is your own mistake! You started it, so you must terminate it? Ok?" said Jihoon to fan the flames of anger Baekhyun. Baekhyun just keep in silent. He is trying to calm down himself. If not, anytime he can punch Jihoon's face. Jihoon was about to walk away, but he turn back. 

"As you said before, life is like a wheel. Sooner or later, it always come around to where you started again. Now, you are standing in front of your rival, Byun Baekhyun." said Jihoon while smirked. "What are you talking about?" ask Baekhyun like a whisper but it still clearly audible by Jihoon. He smirked. "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." replied Jihoon and walk away leave Baekhyun in confused. He can't understand what is Jihoon talking about. 

Outside the Cube building, there's a lot of journalists who are waiting for Baekhyun. Mr. Park told him to used back path. They're run from the journalists and drive the car as faster as possible. "I want to go home, I don't want to stay in hotel." said Baekhyun.

IN BAEKHYUN'S ROOM

Baekhyun feel so relief. He has told everything to his parents. Fortunately, his parents believe and understand him. They also shocked about the rumors. Baekhyun's mom told him that his grandma want to meet him next week. That means he have to go to his grandma's house. He know why his grandma told him to do that. He know well. His grandma must have read today's newspapers. She don't like Lee Hyemi. She said Lee Hyemi is too y and a bit arrogant. She don't like her. 

Baekhyun is laying in his bed while his manager seat on the sofa. Mr. Park have to control wherever he go. "I will finish by my grandma!" said Baekhyun. Mr. Park look at him strangely. "Waeo?" ask Mr. Park. "She don't like I being close with Lee Hyemi." replied him. "Jinjja? Wae?" "She said Hyemi looks too y and arrogant." said Baekhyun. Mr. Park chuckle. "I'm more afraid of my grandma than CEO Hong. Ahhhh. What should I do?" complain Baekhyun. 

Mr. Park just smiled. Suddenly he remembered someone. "Yahh! How if we trick her?" ask Mr. Park who is got an idea. Baekhyun wake up from laying on the bed. "Bwo?! Are you crazy?! She's my grandma! How can I trick her!" said Baekhyun angrily. "I just want to help you." replied Mr. Park sadly. He pouts. Then, Baekhyun thinks again. 'Maybe Mr. Park is right.. We can solve this problem by cheating.' thought Baekhyun. "Err.. Park-ssi, what is your idea?" ask him stuttering.

"I don't want to tell you anymore!" said Mr. Park sulk. Baekhyun smirked. "Park-ssi.. Park-ssi.." He try to persuade him. Mr. Park look at Baekhyun strangely. 'What situation is this?' thought him. "Ok, ok! I'll let you know." Finally, he tell about his idea to Baekhyun. "We can ask another girl to help us." said Mr. Park. "But.. who?" ask Baekhyun confused. Mr. Park remembered someone. "My friend!" said him. "Who?". "You will know it sooner or later. But..." said Mr. Park.

Baekhyun raise his eyesbrows. "But...?". "She's in jail now." replied Mr. Park sadly. Baekhyun shocked. "What?! You want a criminal to be my fake girlfriend?!" ask Baekhyun in shocked. "Aniyo.! She's not a criminal. She just wronged by someone." said Mr. Park to correct Baekhyun's statement. Baekhyun sigh heavily. "Please.. We just need some money to help her get out from jail. And then, she will help us! I'm sure she can make this. She's the best actress I've ever seen. Trust me." said Mr. Park confident.

"Ok, ok. I'll give you the money tomorrow. But, you have to make sure that she is not a dangerous girl. Arasso?" said Baekhyun. Mr. Park nod cutely. Baekhyun smirked. "Indeed, Park Chanyeol will always be Park Chanyeol." said Baekhyun. He know who is Park Chanyeol. A weird person, but smart.

 

 

 

 

XOXO