Chapter 15

STAY WITH ME

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun looked at the clock. it's 11.00 p.m. "Where is this wolf?" mumble him. Suddenly, the door was opened. Baekhyun take a look. It was Hyuna. "Yahh! Where have you gone?! Return home at this time.. Omo, yah! Look at yourself! Wet! Where have you gone?! Rain shower?" scolded him angrily. Hyuna just ignore him. She is walking weakly.That's make he become more angry. "Yahhh! Are you deaf?! I'm talking to you right now! Yahh! Kim Hyuna!". He grab her hands roughly. 

Hyuna raise her head. He startled. He saw her tears. She's crying! "Hyuna-ah.." called him slowly. "Let go off my hand, it's painful." told her just like whispering. She don't have an energy to fight. Baekhyun release her hands slowly. "Mianhae.." said him. Then, she walk away into her bed. Her steps seem weak. Baekhyun curious. 'What has happened to her? Did she just fight with Kris?'  curious him.

Baekhyun keeps walking in front of Hyuna's room. He looked agitated. 'Should I knock the door?'  thought him confused. He drew a deep breathe. Then, he knock the door. "Wolf?" called him. No answer. He knock again. "Wolf...?" called him once again. Silent. Baekhyun getting angry. 'This kid.. Why she don't want to open the door? Even answer me..?'. "Yaahhh! Kim Hyuna! Don't you want to open the door for me?! Pfft! I never know that you are a rude girl.." shout him angry.

Still no answer from her. He's getting more angry. "Yaahhhh! Wolf! Better for you to open the door before I inrush into!" threat him. Silence. He sighed. "Ok.. You challenge me.. In three!". He's ready to break the door. "One!" shout him. The door is still closed. "Two!". No response. "Yahh! I'm not kidding! In three! I'm serious!" threat him again. "T-two quarters!" shout him. She still don't want to open the door. "T-t-two.. half!". "Three!" shout him. The door still closed. "Yahhhh.." called him slowly.

"Did you really don't want to open the door?" ask him gently. He sigh when she keeps silence. He stay away from her room. He raise his hand. "Okay.. I will not bother you.. Just.. Keeps silence. I'll not disturb you anymore. I'll go.. Call me when you.. err.. need something? Oh, or... Or.." mumble himself outside her room. "Or.. Call me when you need someone to tell.. your problem? I can be your listener.. If you don't mind..?" continue him slowly. He sighed. He turn back and was about to walk into his room, but...

"What do you want?" ask her who is abruptly open the door. He turn to see her. He was surprised. Speechless. No words come out from his mouth. He gulp. He looks at her wet hair. 'y.'  thought him. She is drying her hair with a towel. Suddenly, she stopped. "What are you looking at?" ask her surprised. She put her hands around her chest. Baekhyun shocked. He woke up from dream. "I'm not looking at you tho.. Yahh! Why you drying your hair like that? Don't you know you looked ugly?" lied him.

Hyuna surprised. "Bwo?!" angry her. "Nae.. It's true. You looked ugly like a wolf when you did that." said him make her angry. "Yahh! What do you want exactly? You just bothering me taking a shower!" mad her. He don't know what to answer. "I.. Err.. I.. Haishh.. Yahh.. Why did you take so long bath? You know I am hungry here?! I'm waiting you for a whole time! Then, when you're back..? You went into your room and leave me alone here. I'm hungry, you know?!" said him while act pity.

She was stunned. She looked at the clock. It's already 2 a.m! "Jinjja? Omo, mianhae.. Jwesonghamnida, jwesonghamnida.. *bow* Yahh.. Can you wait me for a minute? I'll be back, then I'll cook for you. Wait me ok! Don't sleep!" told her and close the door immediately. Baekhyun speechless. 'What's wrong with her? Isn't she crying just now..? Strange girl..'  thought him. Without realized, he chuckled.  

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

Finally, Hyuna come out from her room. "Yahh.. Hurry up! I may die starvation.." mad him angrily. She was surprised and become anxious abruptly. "W-wait! Calm down.. I'll cook.. Ok? Fuhh~" told her to relax. "What do you want to cook?" ask him lowered his voice. "Just sit down, your food will coming soon. Ok?" said her while open the refrigerator. "Y-yah! Add chicken in your dishes." told him. "Chicken? There's no chicken tho.." replied her. He shocked. He really like chicken. 

"Bwo?! I thought I just bought it a couple days ago.." said him confused. She raise her shoulder. "I don't know..". "Did you eat it?" ask him suspicious. She was shocked. Her eyes opened widely. "YAHHH! You accuse me of? Huh?!" shout her angrily while holding a knife. Baekhyun gulped. "Y-yahh.. You want to kill me? Ok, ok.. I'm not accuse you, I'm just asked you... Haishh.." explain him. She smirked. Then, she walk away to the kitchen. He exhales a sigh of relief. 'Thanks God! I'm still alive..' thankful him.

He was bored. He looked at the kitchen. Hyuna was so busy cooking. Then, he walk approach her. "Wolf.. I'm bored.." said him weakness. She looked at him and burst into laughter. He shocked. "Waeo? What are you laughing at?" ask him blurr. "Your face so ugly when you did that... HAHAHHAAH!" told her. He pouts cutely. "Haishh.. I'm serious, wolf!" angry him cute. "Kyeoptaa~" said her while pinch his cheek. "Yahhh..!". He dismissed her hands. "Ahpo.." said him, painful. She grinned.

"You boring, right? What if.. You switch on the television and watch it?" suggest her. He pouts again. "Ok, mommy.." replied him sadly. She smirked.

IN THE LIVING ROOM

Baekhyun switch on the tv. "Is there an interesting story at this time? Impossible.." mumble himself while yawn. He change to the other channel lazily. It was a drama. He sighed. "What kind of drama is this..?". Then, the hero of the drama come out. It's Kim Soo Hyun. He smirked. "Pfft.. Kim Soo Hyun? His drama aired on this time..? Hahaha.." talk him bad. He chuckled. "W-wait! Is this..? Yahhh... You who came from the stars! Isn't Hyuna like this story?' thought him weird.

"Hyuna-ahh! Yahh.. Your favourite drama! You Who Came From The Stars!" told him loudly. 'Haishh.. Why do directors like to put a long title?'  mumble him. Hyuna shocked. "Jinjja?! Yahhh...! You Who Came From The Stars!! Kim Soo Hyun!!! Ahhhh!!!" shout him while running to the living room. Baekhyun surprised. He looked at her surprisingly. She smiled like crazy when Kim Soo Hyun's part come out. "Yahh.. Are you ok?" ask him worry. "Aishh! Jun JiHyun!! Hmmmpphh!" angry her suddenly.

"Yah! What's wrong with Jun Jihyun?! She's cute tho.." said him want to backp-up the actress. She pouts. "I know she's cute.. But.. She's too.. old for him...." explain him sadly. He burst out of laughter. Then, he stop and touch his stomach. "Y-yahh! Have you done cooking? My stomach ache.." said him while endure the pain. "Omo! I forgot..". "Aishh.. What is this?!! Hurry up!! I'm hungry..!" mad him. She grinned and was about to run away. But, suddenly she stop and turn back.

"Baekhyun-ah! Wait, wait, wait, wait a minute! Jjaritage yummy yummy, Cook it down, cook it down.." she sing a 4Minute's song, Wait a Minute. He sighed. "Hurry up, my dear.." said him. He was too lazy to treat her behavior. "Ok!" said her and give a winked to him before walk away.  

  

ON 2.50 A.M

"I've done!" shout her happily from the kitchen. Baekhyun immediately run to her. He's very hungry. He almost fell asleep while waiting for the food. As soon as he arrived in the kitchen, he take the plate a put the food onto it. Then, he eat greedily. She just stare at him while smiling. "Am I handsome?" ask him coolly while eating. She was speechless. "Nae? Aniyo.. Not at all." replied her, looking at the other side. He smirked. "Oh, wait! I was forgot. I've something to ask you actually. Can I?" spoke him abruptly. 

She raise her eyesbrow. "Nae? Haha. Since when did you need my permission to ask me? Just say it. What is it?" while giggle. He grinned. "Err.. Just now... Why did you cry? Are you arguing with Kris again?" ask him cautious. She stunned. No words come out from . She recalled the incident this afternoon. Suddenly, Hara and Junhyung's face is crying appeared in her mind. It make she feel sad again. "Yahh.. It's okay if you don't want to answer it. I'm just.. err.. curious? Maybe." persuade him.

She fake a smiled. There are tears in her eyes. He was stunned. "Hy-hyu-hyuna-ah.. Yahh.. Ok, ok. No need to answer it. Don't worry. I promised. I'll never ask you about it again. Nae?" persuade him who is suddenly feeling anxious. She wipes her tears. "Ani.. Gwencana... You know.. Everybody have their own problems, right?" replied her wiping her tears. He nod, agreed at what she just said. Then, he continue eating back. Without realized, it's already 3.15 a.m and they still awake.

TOMORROW

"OMO, OMO, OMO!!!! Daeeeeeebaaaaakkkkk! It's was a big, big, big, big houseeeee. Is this our house? Wahh.. No joking.." scream Hyuna excited. Early morning, Baekhyun wake her up. At first, she was mad at him but like it or not, she have to follow him. When they're arrived, she saw a big house. He said it was their house. She was so surprised and excited. She didn't even know he will do a surprised thing for her. 'Is he like me? Omo!! Does he have crush on me? Aigoo.. Impossible..'  thought her nonsense.

"Yahh! Why are you still standing there? Wanna be a madam? Pfft! There's a lot of stuff outside. Go get it. Hurry up!" shout him wake her up from the daydream. All things that her imagined just now passed by immediately. She surprised. "Nae.. Haishh jinjja..." mumble her.

HYUNA POV

"Aigoya... I'm so tired..." said her while laying down on the sofa. Suddenly, her phone ringing. She answer it. "Yeoboseyo?". "Hyuna-ah, it's your beloved boyfriend, Wu Yi Fan." replied him happily. She fake a smiled. She don't know why her heart feel uneasy when he said like that. "Ahh.. Oppa.. Waeo? Why did you call me?" ask her simply speaking. "Nae? Waeo? Can't I call my own girlfriend?" ask him a bit sulk. "Aniyo.. Please don't misunderstand. I'm just.. Err.. I'm busy right now, oppa..."

"... Baekhyun just bought a house. So, I have to help him clean the house.. Mianhae, oppa." explain her honestly. Kris surprised. "Nae? Jinjja? Where is it?" ask him curious. "Ye? You don't know? Baekhyun didn't tell you?" ask her surprisingly. "Aniyo.. Where is it?" replied him. She was confused. 'Why he didn't tell about this to Kris? Urmm.. Maybe he want to surprised Kris too.. Hehe. I'll ruin you plan, Byun Baekhyun.'  thought her bad. "The house is at..."

Hyuna haven't finish her words yet, suddenly her phone was grabbed by Baekhyun roughly. She was speechless. "She will call you later." said him before end the conversation. He looked at her angrily. "Who told you telling other people about this house?!" mocked him. She surprised. "I bought this house because the journalists already know where is I stayed! You know who I am?!". She nodded. Her body trembled with fear. "Who I am? Tell me. I want to hear your answer..." ask him.

She gulped. "S-s-s-si-singer..?" replied her stuttered. He smirked. "What the.. Singer? Pfft! Stupid!" said him. Then, he walk up to the upstairs. He take his phone and walk down again. He looked angry. Suddenly, he stopped in front of Hyuna. But, his face is looking on the other side. She looked at him. She almost burst out of tears. "I'm warning you, don't you ever tell everyone about this house! If you do, I will drag you out! Arasso?!" warned him strict. She looked down. "Nae..". Her tears finally burst out.  

His phone ringing suddenly. "Nae, Hyemi-ah.. Miss me? Let's meet. Ok.." said him while walk away. He ignored about what Hyuna feel. 'Stay strong Kim Hyuna.. He just a fake. I have a real one, Wu Yi Fan. The weird feeling that I felt just now is a stupid feeling I've ever know. Let it go. After this stupid plan has end, I will stay away from that idiot! I'll get married with the person that I love. I HATE YOU, Byun Baekhyun!'  

 

 

 

 

 

XOXO