Chapter 21

STAY WITH ME

AFTER TWO WEEKS

After he announced to the public about his fake marriage, he returned to work just as before. He just acted like a deaf when people are talking bad about him. It's just lie if he said he didn't feel any hurt at all. He just hoping that Hyuna is doing well. Lately, he is very busy. He don't even have much time to visit his house which he bought when he and Hyuna are used to stay together. Today, his schedule aren't very tough. So, he decide to go visit the house. He admitted that he miss the house so much. He drive his car to the house.

After a few hours, finally he has arrived. Luckily, it's still evening. He was so tired. Then, he come out from the car. The house was quite and gloomy. He take out his suitcases from the car. After that, he get into the house lazily. As soon as he get into the house, he removes his rayban. He is walking to the living room. Once he step at the living room, he saw someone. He was so surprised. He approach it. It's a girl.. 'Who is that? How can she get into this house?'  thought him suspicious. Then, he keeps approach the girl.

He decide to look at her face. Once again, he was suprised. Suprised than before. "HYUNA!" called him suprised. Hyuna is still asleep. She don't even open her eyes. He rubbed his eyes a few times. 'Am I dreaming or what? Oh my God! What is this? Is she Kim Hyuna?'  thought him confused. "Hy-hyun-hyuna? Hyuna? Is this you?" called him stuttering. He hold her cheek. Her cheek hot. "Hyuna, are you sick? Your body is very hot." told Baekhyun worry. "Hmm..?" moan her weakness. She just open her eyes for awhile, then she close back.

"Y-you.. You wait here." said him. He immediately run towards the kitchen and take some ice. He don't forget to take a towel. Then, he put the ice in the towel and tie it tightly. After that, he quickly approach Hyuna. He put the ice on her forehead. Her forehead wrinkled because of coldness that she felt. "What is this...?" ask her while blindly on her forehead. "Ani, ani..! Don't worry, it just a towel. Take a rest then." told him.

AT NIGHT

Hyuna awake from sleep. She open her eyes slowly. Her forehead wrinkled a bit. She was so thankful because the headache that she got this evening already gone. Now, she is feeling better than earlier. She sighed. 'Baekhyun? Am I dreaming about him or it's a reality...? But.. If it's a reality, where is him though..?'  thought her curious. Suddenly, she heard something in the kitchen. "Baekhyun?" said her wondering. She walks to the kitchen. Then, she saw a guy is cooking but she can't see his face. "Baekhyun?" called her from behind.

The guy turn back and see her. She was so surprised. It was Baekhyun. He was wearing an apron. "Baekhyun-ah! How can...". "Yahh.. Who asked you to come here? Go back to the living room and sit there quietly!" cut him firm. Hyuna was so surprised and speechless. She was about to cry. Then, she run toward Baekhyun and hug him tightly. Baekhyun was stunned. He didn't expect Hyuna will hug him. 'Does she miss me as much as I miss her?'  thought him. "Hyuna?" called him gently but she still hug him. She's doesn't want to release the grip.

He was about to her hair but she already release the grip. He immediately take off his hands from her. Hyuna staring at his face. It make he feel uncomfortable. "You looks more ugly than before.." naughty. His eyes opened widely once he heard it. "BWO?! What did you say?" asked him angry. "Ani.. I don't want to hurt your pride, but.. This... Yahh.. You seriously looks like a monkey." told her want to make he angry. "Bwo?! Yahh! What is this!!" protest him. He take off his apron and throw it angrily.

"Fine! If so, I don't want to cook for you anymore! Starting from now, cook by yourself! You cook your food, I cook my food! Arasso?!" continue him. She hold her laughter. "Aigoo.. Our monkey is sulking.. What I have to do now..? Hmm? Pinch the cheek?" persuade her while pinch his cheek. He moaned cutely. "Yahh! Ahpo.." said him while hold his cheek who are already turn into red now. "Omo! ahpo? Aigoo.. Mianhae.. What I have to do then?" asked her. He give her a mischievous smile. "Kiss me." replied him honestly. She smirked. "Dream on."

AT MYUNGSOO HOUSE

Myungsoo return home from work. He was so tired. "Hyuna...?" called him. There is no answer. "Hyuna? Hyuna-ah?" called him again. Still no answer. "Where is she...?" mumble himself. Then, his mother appear with an anxious face. He look at his mother suprisingly. "Oh, Omma. Waeo? Why did you looked so anxious? What has happened?" asked him curious. "M.. M.. Myung.. Myungsoo-ah.. Hyuna has lost. She fled. I don't know where she is. I go to find her everywhere, but still..." told his mother doubtfully. He was shocked and angry.

"BWO?! How can she got escape?! Omma, did you forget to lock her room?" asked him angry. His mother look down. "Mianhaeyo.. I was forgot..." said his mother afraid. "YAHHH! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! I'VE TOLD YOU TO LOCK THE DOOR!! WHERE DID YOU PUT YOUR BRAIN?! HUH?! ON YOUR ?!" mocked Myungsoo while grip his mother's hair roughly. "M.. Myu.. Myungsoo-ah.. Mi.. Mian.. Mianhae.. Please forgive me.. Please.. Let go off my hair.. Ahpo.." moaned her painful. "Ahpo? Geez. This old woman."

He let go off his mother's hair by pushing her head roughly. "If you act like this again, I'll kill you! !" said him. Suddenly, his mother slap him strongly. "WHO TAUGHT YOU SAY IN SUCH A WAY? I'M YOUR MOTHER! YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME!" mocked his mother by furious. Myungsoo hold his cheek who are already turn into red. He stare at his mother. "No.. You're not my mom.. You only mistress of my dad." said him coolly and walk away. Once he go, the tears come out from his mother's eyes. Slowly, she fell down and sobbing.

BAEKHYUN AND HYUNA POV

Hyuna staring on the sky. There are so many stars. That was beautiful. She is smiling alone. She don't know why she feel so happy and fun. 'Maybe because Baekhyun are here beside me..'  thought her while smiling alone. She has realized that wherever she goes if there is Baekhyun, she would feel comfortable. Maybe before this she was innocent, so she didn't understand what she had felt. But now, she already knew what the feeling is. It's love. She realized, she had fallen in love with Byun Baekhyun. She keeps smiling.

Then, she scratching her arms. "Ouch!" moan her a little. She was forgot that her arms wound. Suddenly, she remembered about Myungsoo and his mother. She remembered what Myungsoo have done to her. She can't expect he will change like that. At first, he treated her like a princess but after one night...

"Kim Hyuna, will you be my wife?" asked Myungsoo while kneeling infront of her. Hyuna looked at him suprisingly. She was so shocked. Then, her eyes direct at the ring in a small box. It was a beautiful ring. "M-myungsoo-ah, wh-what are you doing?" asked her stuttering. "I want you to be my wife. Will you?" asked Myungsoo again. She staring at his face. He looked so serious about this. She felt uneasy. Hyuna admit that Myungsoo was not a handsome guy like Baekhyun but he is a kind man and he has a distinctive charm.

She don't know why she didn't enamored to him. She drew a deep breathe. "Err.. Myungsoo-ah.. Mianhae.. Jwesonghamnida.. I.. I can't." replied her doubtfully. She don't want he to be hurt. Once she said that, his face changed. "Wae? Why you don't want to be my wife? Am I not a handsome guy? You don't like me?" asked him by so many question. He was disappointed and not satisfied. "I.. I.." "Do you have another guy? ... Or are you still love him? Model Byun Baekhyun?" cut him while keeps asking. Hyuna felt uneasy.

"No. I.. I just can't. I don't know. I don't love you, Myungsoo. I thought we just a friends. I don't even have any feeling on you.. Mianhae.." explain her carefully not to hurt him. "Fine. If you can't accept me, then you should know something. You love him, right?" said Myungsoo. "I'm.." Hyuna wasn't finished her words yet, he cut it. "Don't be a liar, Kim Hyuna! Even if you say you hate him, but I know you're not. I know it through your eyes. Maybe your mouth can be lying, but not your eyes. I know everything through your eyes..."

"... You love him, right? A famous model, Byun Baekhyun! Have you confess your feeling to him? No, right? Pfft! Before you confess your feeling, you should know something. You should know who is he and who is his parents. I'm pretty sure you know that he is a famous model in Korea, his name often appears on the front page of newspapers. He was loved by every woman. Even Actress Song Hye Kyo are going crazy on him. But he just ignored it. Now, what about you? A girl who came from the poor family, doesn't have permanent work...

"... Hey! Please think carefully, Kim Hyuna.. You're not fit for him. The difference between you and him like the sky and the earth. Significantly. Arasso? So, before you confess your feeling to him, better you looked at the mirror and be aware of who you are." said Myungsoo long. Hyuna was hurt. She is going to cry but she hold it. Suddenly, she nod. "You're right. I have nothing to compare with him... I.. I am not going to confess my true feeling to him." said her sadly. He smiled evil.

"AAAUUUUWWWWWW~!". Hyuna startled because of Baekhyun. He deliberately did that wolf's sound. She slap his body cutely. "Yahh.. You scared me!" said her. "Do I care?". She gave him a death glare. He grinned cutely. "Mianhae.." said him while hold her arms. "Ah!" moan her while pull her arms away from him. He suprised. "Wae? Wae? What happened? What's wrong with your arms? Let me see it." said him curious. She shook her head. "No, no.. Let me see it." ask him. "Ani! Don't worry, nothing wrong with my arms." said her in pain.

"Hyuna-ah.. Let me see it or I pull your arms roughly?" threat him. She pouts. 'He's indeed a bad guy! How can I fall in love with him? Aishhh! Paboya!'  thought her. Like it or not, she have to let him see it. He saw a wound and several bruises on her arms. It looks like she was beaten. He touch the bruises. "Ah! Yahh! Who the hell have told you to touch it?" angry her in pain. "Hyuna-ah.. Were you beaten?" asked him curious. She was speechless. "A-ani.. Aniyo.. What a nonsense are you talking about.." pretend her.  

"Anyone who sees this will know that you were beaten." said him worry. She was speechless. Nothing that she can say. "Wait here. I'll get you medicine." said him before walk away. "Who the hell want to hit me? I am a wolf though.." mumble her slowly. After a few minutes, he come back while bringing  a medicine. "Give me your hands." said him. Then, he carefully put the medicine on her arms. "Hyuna-ah, I know that you will never tell me who has done this to you. But I just want you to be strong. Don't let anyone bully you." told him.

Hyuna touched by his words. She is staring at him. He wasn't aware of her stare. "Done!" said him. She startled. "Err.. Gomawo.." thanked her. He smiled. She was speechless. 'His eye smile.. That's what made me fall in love with him..'  thought him. He raise his eyesbrows. "Hyuna?" called him. Once again, she startled. She woke up from dreaming. Then, she turn her head to the other side. He smiled and stare at her. 'Oh God.. If I can listen to her heart or read what is in her mind.. I want to know what she have been through.'  thought him.

'Hyuna-ah.. I really want to love you, miss you, hold you, hug you, and kiss you. But I'm afraid.. I'm afraid if I hurt you once again..'  dialog himself. Hyuna aware that Baekhyun is staring at her. She feel uneasy. "Err.. I drowsiness. I go into my room, bye." told her doubtfully. While she was about to go, she accidentally stepped on a rock that make she fall... on Baekhyun's thighs. She almost fell backward but Baekhyun immediately pull her in his hug. For a moments, they're hugging each other. She can even feel his breathing beside her ears. 

 

 

 

Hello guys! I'm sorry I was late to update this story. Maybe after this chapter, I will not be able to update the next chapter of this story as soon as you want. I will face the final exam next week. So, it may be an obstacle for me to update the new chapter. But don't worry, after my exam has end, I will make sure to update the new chapter as soon as you want. Once again, I'm so sorry. I hope you could understand my situation.


 

 #STAYSTRONGJESSICA 

 

 

XOXO