Chapter 13

STAY WITH ME

AT THE APARTMENT

Baekhyun arrived at the apartment at 1 o'clock. He return late because he hang out with Hyemi. He is so happy today. He switch on the lamp. Then, he got shocked when he saw Hyuna is sleeping on the sofa. He approached her. "Haishh.. I give you room, you still want to sleep here." mumble him slowly. "Hyuna-ah. Hyuna-ah. Yahh.. Wake up. Go sleep in your bed." called him. Hyuna still sleep. He sighed. 'Did I have to piggyback her?'  thought him. He sighed again. He had no choice.

When he was about to hold her, he suddenly lost his balance to make him fall on her body. "Ouch!" moaned him. She awake. As soon as she open her eyes, she saw Baekhyun face in front of her. Very close. Their eyes opened widely. He gulped. 'What the hell is he doing?!!!!!'  thought her. Baekhyun get up from her body quickly. He look at the other side. "Yahh! What the hell are you doing?" ask her in shocked. He look at her. "What am I doing? Pfft! What. Are. You. Doing. Here? Huh?" ask him strict.

Hyuna looking around her. 'That's right! What am I doing here? How can I slept here?'  thought her surprisingly. Then, she look at him back. She shook her head and lift her shoulder. "I don't know.." replied her innocent. He smirked. "Don't know? Tsk! Whatever! You have a room, right? Go sleep in your room." said Baekhyun while trying to cover his embarrassment. She smirked. Slowly she get up and walks into her room. As soon as she disappear, he breathe a sigh of relief. Then, he walks into his room to sleep.

TOMORROW

Hyuna woke up early. She looked so happy than usual. Today, she has a promise with Kris. Kris asked her to go shopping. She is really excited. Hyuna look at her watch. It's already 8.50 a.m. Kris said that he want to come on 8.30 a.m. She pouts. 'Where is he?'  curious her. "Aigoo.. Who is this? H-hyuna? Kim Hyuna? It's really you? Yahh.. How can you get up earlier than me? That's weird though.." said Baekhyun who is suddenly appear. Hyuna looked at him. Abruptly, she speechless.

slightly agape. She gulped. 'Handsome!'  praise Hyuna in her heart. Baekhyun looked really handsome today. She melted. Baekhyun is laughing at her. He didn't realize that she is staring at him. 'The way he laugh, he smiled. Yahh.. He's perfect..'  thought her. She dazzled. "Yahh! What are you staring at?" ask Baekhyun loudly after he realized that she is staring at something. She startled. "I'm.. Err.. Just.. Er.. W-what did you ask?" ask her stuttering. She's blurr again.

He chuckled. "Whatever. I'm running late. I'll leave.." said him. "Nae? W-where you want to go?" ask her. "Dating." replied him coolly. She surprised. "Yahh..! Byun Baekhyun! Are you crazy? You want to get another problem? Yahh! The journalists is looking for you right now. You need to stay home as CEO Hong told you to." mad her. He ignored it. He walks out leaving her alone. "Yahh! Baekhyun-ah!! Yaahhhhh! Byun Baekhyun!!!" called her loudly. She sighed. "Let her be! I don't even care!" angry her.

Suddenly, her phone ringing. She quickly answer it. It's from Kris! "Ok.. I'll go now." said her end the conversation. She take her bag and walks out. Before go, she lock the door first.

"Journalists is more dangerous than Wolves! They're like Tiger!" - Baekhyun.

She remembered what has Baekhyun told her. He told her to lock the door before going out. He don't want to see journalists in his apartment anymore. She walks approach Kris's car. "Oppa..." greet her happily. Kris smiled. "You looked pretty today." praise him honestly. "Jinjja?". He nod. She grinned. "Shall we go now? I have a meeting on 2.00 p.m." said Kris. She smiled and nod. "Let's go."

BAEKHYUN POV

"Great!" praise him satisfied. "I've told you.. This is not a normal house, this is the most luxurious home." added Chanyeol. Baekhyun looked around the house. He satisfied. "How much is this home?" ask him to the home seller. "2.73 billion KRW (2.6 billion USD)" replied the home seller. Chanyeol gulped. He looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun nod. "Allright. I will pay through the bank. Is it okay?" ask him coolly. Chanyeol's eyes opened widely. 'Crazy!'  thought him unbelievable. He looked around the house. 

'2.73 billion KRW?! Pfft! Even if I work for 50 years, I still can't buy this kind of house. Pheww.. Hyuna is so lucky. I'm sure after this she will not going anywhere, she will stay at home until she get bored. Yahh.. Can she get bored living in this home? Impossible!'  thought him. He can imagine how happy Hyuna be after she know about this house.

IN THE EVENING

Hyuna and Kris is walking around the COEX Mall. They're having fun together. "Oppa, let's eat ice cream? I want to eat it so much." ask her cutely. Kris nod. "Ok. Let's go!" replied him happily. Hyuna grinned. While they are walking to buy the ice cream, they saw a lot of people are gathered. Hyuna feel uneasy. "Oppa, let's take a look!" ask her while pull his hand. When they approached, they can't see clearly. People continue pushing each others. 

"Yeoboo, shall we go from here? There is nothing here." ask Kris. She look at him and nod. "Mianhae." said her after they stay away from the crowd. "Nae? Waeo?" ask him can't understand what she means. She smiled. "I'm sorry for pulled you into the crowd. I know you hate it when you are surrounded by crowd, right? That's why.. Mianhae.." said her sorry. Kris smiled. He hold her face. "You don't have to. I'm okay, gwencana." replied him. "Jinjja?". He nod to convince her. She smiled.

Suddenly, her phone ringing. "Ops! Excuse me. Wait a minute." excuse her. Kris smile and nod. "Yeoboseyo?". "Hyuna-ah! Where are you?! You have to help me! Baekhyun in danger!" said Chanyeol sound anxious. "N-nae? Wae? Whas has happened to him? What can I help you?" ask her worry. "Baekhyun want to meet Hyemi this evening. I've stopped him but he remains defiant. He called me just now, he asked for my help. He surrounded by the crowd right now in shopping mall." explain him.

Hyuna anxious. She can't believe what she has heard. 'Baekhyun is truly dating Hyemi? .. That's means..'  thought her. "Hyuna-ah! You have to help me! You NEED to help me." said Chanyeol truly desperate. "You know where he is?" ask her uneasy. "I can't sure where he is. But, he told me he want to meet Hyemi at COEX Mall." said Chanyeol. Hyuna surprised. "COEX Mall? I'm here now." said her surprised. "Jinjja? Omo, thanks God! Go find him, Hyuna-ah. Hurry up! If not, he will finish by journalists and also his crazy fans." told Chanyeol anxious. "How can I find him in this big shopping mall?" mumble her.

"Haishh! Jinjja.. Why are you so stupid? It's quite easy to find him though. When you saw crowd is looking or gathered at something, approach it. I'm sure, he is there." told him. She gasped. She looked at the crowd just now. 'Is he there...?'  thought her. Hyuna confident that he is there, in the crowd. "Ok, ok. I can see. I'll go first. Bye." replied her and hang up the phone. As soon as she ended the conversation, she run to the crowd. "Yeobo! Yeobo!" called Kris. Hyuna ignore it. She is so worry now.

She approach the crowd courageously. People continue pushing each others. "Baekhyun oppa!" "Baekhyun-ah! Look at me!" "Baekhyun oppa! Saranghae!" called the crowd. Baekhyun is looking down.  Hyuna is trying to  approach them, suddenly she got a hit from someone. Then, she fall down. "Ouch!" moaned her. The crowd ignore her who is already fell. Hyuna cover her face by her left hand. Unfortunately, her right hand keeps trampled by the crowd. She endure the pain that she felt.

Luckily, Kris is there. He approach her and pull her to the save place. "Hyuna, are you okay?" ask him. She look down. Kris raised her head. She crying! Kris surprised. "Hyuna-ah...". "B-bae-baek-baekhyun.. He's in danger. I need to help him. He asked for my help." said her. Then, she get up. She was about to go again, but Kris stop her. He grab her hand. "Let me help him." said him gentle. He go approach the crowd. Hyuna hold her right hand. It was so painful but she still endure it.

KRIS POV

Kris found Baekhyun is falling down while endure the pain that he felt. He try to approach him but he can't. The crowd are going crazy. Suddenly, "YAAAAHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MY HUSBAND?!" shout Hyuna loudly. The crowd stopped and silence. They're looking at her right now. "I'M SURE YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW THAT BYUN BAEKHYUN IS MARRIED ALREADY! AND HE.. IS MARRIED ME, KIM HYUNA!" shout her. She deliberately shout loudly because she want the crowd to hear what she is going to say. People are whispering each others. She hold her right hand.  

"Stay away from my husband! If not, I will kill your beloved model, Byun Baekhyun. And then, nobody can get him including ME!" said her courageously. Everybody is shocked. "How dare she want to kill her own husband?" "Is she brave enough to do that?" Everybody keeps whisper. Hyuna ignore them. She approach her husband, actually her FAKE husband. She help Baekhyun to stand up. 'Where is Hyemi?'  thought her surprisingly. She just let the question away.

Then, she and Baekhyun walk away leave the crowd immediately. She was forgot about the pain that she felt, and also... her boyfriend, Kris. Kris is looking at them who is slowly disappear. Many questions on his mind. 'Is they're fake or not? Something happened between them? Is Hyuna has fallen in love with Baekhyun? Impossible! It can't be..'             

     

 

 

 

 

XOXO