Chapter 4

STAY WITH ME

"Hyuna-ah.. W-what's wrong.. with you?" ask Chanyeol weird. "Waeo? Errr.. I.. I... just.. I just feel soory for you guys. That's all." replied Hyuna stuttering. Baekhyun looked at Hyuna, he can't believe it. "Y-yahh! You want to help me just because of money, right?" ask Baekhyun arrogant. Hyuna raise her eyebrows. She approach them. "Of course, who does not want money?" replied her coolly. "Pfft. Indeed, poor people is greed for money." said Baekhyun sarcasm. Hyuna drew a deep breath.

"Just tell me what you want to say, curse me until you feel satisfied. I just want one thing from you, money." said Hyuna while trying to be patient. Baekhyun smirked. Chanyeol worry they both will fight again. Baekhyun approach Hyuna. His face close to her ear. Hyuna can hear the sound of his breathing. "You're so materialistic!" whisper Baekhyun into Hyuna's ear. Hyuna sigh. "Whatever, I just want the money." said Hyuna while distance herself from him.

"Ok, ok! We don't have enough time. Let's start the discussion now!" said Chanyeol to make them stop. Baekhyun give a death glance to Hyuna. He smirked. He gave her a sarcastic way. 'Hyuna.. Calm down.. Remember Hara unnie and Junhyung oppa. Chill.. Just for tomorrow. Not forever'  thought herself.

AT THE ILSAN LAKE PARK

After she return from Baekhyun's home, she went to Ilsan Lake Park. She went there just to release her tension. She feel so depressed right now. Her sister keep calling her. Hyuna knew why Hara called her. Hara must be worry because Hyuna late return home. Hyuna rarely return home late at night. Hyuna just ignore Hara's called. She off her phone. She buy a hot chocolate at a nearby store. Then, she approach the lake while bring her hot coffee. She sit down on the grass. 

"Hyuna-ah.. You have to help your Junhyung oppa, if not, he will be killed by them. Please... Hyuna-ah." - Hara's words.

"You're so materialistic" - Baekhyun's words.

Hyuna remembered Hara and Baekhyun words. She also remembered how cynical Baekhyun looked at her just now. If not because of the money, she will not be back to help him. Hyuna sighed. "Why am I always the bad luck?" ask Hyuna to herself. She drink the hot chocolate. Then, she stand up. "KIM HYUNA! YOU CAN DO IT! BASSYAA (fighting)!!" yell Hyuna convince herself.

AT THE NIGHT

Finally, Hyuna return home at 11.00 p.m. Hara approach her. "Hyuna-ah.. how?" ask Hara. Hyuna look at her and fake a sweet smile. "Don't worry, we will be able to pay all his debts tomorrow." said Hyuna while patting Hara's back. Hara start to crying. She thankful. "Kamsahamnida, Hyuna.. If you're not here with me, I don't know what will happen." thank her. Hyuna fake a smile again. She always being like this. She'll smile even harder. No one know she hurt or not. She hide all of it well.

Hyuna was about to enter her room, "Hyuna-ah, Junhyung oppa came home just now. I've told him that you will help him to find the money. He said thanks to you." told Hara honestly. "Oh, nae..." replied her lazily. Then, she enter the room. She can't sleep well because of stressed.

TOMORROW

Hyuna is waiting for Baekhyun. She keep looking at her watch. She came ten minutes early. As promised, Baekhyun will take her at 8.10 a.m. But she come for waiting him at 7.50 a.m. Such a boring when we are waiting for someone. Hyuna sigh. 'Where is he?'  thought her while looking around. Then, a luxury car arrive and parking in front of her. It's Baekhyun! He open the window. "Come in. We need to go now." invite Baekhyun. 'Pfft! Who is late now?'  thought Hyuna.

As soon Hyuna got in the car, Baekhyun speeding his car. They're being awkward. Suddenly, Baekhyun chuckle. Hyuna look at him and raise her eyebrows. "Your nose has turned red. You've waited me too long, right? Aigoo.. Who told you to come early? Chanyeol called me, he said you've waited me since 7.50 a.m. Haha, jinjja? Waeo? Excited?" ask Baekhyun to . Hyuna smirked. She wipe her nose. She started sneezing. "Haishhh... Jinja..!" mumble herself.

Suddenly, Baekhyun stop his car in front of a stall. He take out the wallet from his pocket. His take some money and give it to Hyuna. Hyuna blurr. "Bwo? What is...". "Go buy a hot drinks for me." cut him. Hyuna shocked. She open her eyes widely. "I said go. If not, you would not get the money that I promised." threat Baekhyun while looking at the other side. Hyuna smirked. "Heeshhh..." mumble Hyuna and walk out from the car. She buy a hot coffee one. Then, she come back into the car.

Hyuna give the water to him. He just drink a little, and then he give it to Hyuna. "Nae..?" ask her blurr. "I was kidding just now. It's for you. How can I let my fake heroin get the flu? I don't want to see you keep sneezing in front of my grandma. That's all." said Baekhyun honestly. Hyuna grin. She take the water and drink it. "Ahhh.. delicious! But it would be more delicious if I drink hot chocolate." said her happily. Baekhyun smiled. "Who told you to buy a hot coffee?"

After 30 minutes, they're arrived. "Yahh wake up! Yahhh!" called Baekhyun to wake Hyuna up. She open her eyes slowly. "Where is this..? Your grandma's house?" ask her semi-conscious. "No. We're at the beauty salon." replied Baekhyun. "Nae..?!" shout her shocked. "Let's go! We might be late. Grandma doesn't like people who are always late." said Baekhyun and pull Hyuna out of the car. "B-but.." "Yahh.. Why don't you hide? People will recognize you.." whisper Hyuna to him. He smiled. "Don't worry. This salon is belong to my aunt. Now, she abroad." told Baekhyun make her feel better. "Please make her look beautiful." said Baekhyun to the employee in there. Hyuna look at him. "Bwo?!"

After 3 hours he waited her, finally she come out. "Baekhyun-ssi, we have done." said the employee while show to Baekhyun where is Hyuna at. He speechless. 'Is this her?'  ask himself. Hyuna smiled sheepishly. The employee pull Hyuna to stand beside Baekhyun. "Ok, now you guys looked like a perfect couple." praise the employee. Both of them are shocked. They distanced themselves.    

AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE

"Ok, we're arrived. Let's go." said Baekhyun. Hyuna out of the car with full of fear. At the same time, she was nervous. She saw Baekhyun walk away ignoring her. But, he stop and turn back. He approach her. "I forgot that we are acting. Let's go?" said Baekhyun while lend his arm to be hold by Hyuna. She hold his arm doubtfully. Baekhyun hold her hand. "Your hands cool. Waeo?" ask him worry. "Nae? Ani. I.. n-ner-ner-nervous.." replied her make Baekhyun chuckle.

"Relax.. My grandma did not eat humans." said him. Hyuna smile bitter. "It will be hard when there is no director, right?" tease Baekhyun to make Hyuna feel better. She laugh a bit. She knew who is Baekhyun talking about. Of course, it is Park Chanyeol. Then, they're enter the big house. Hyuna amazed by the house. She gulp. 'If this is my house... Fuhhh...!'  thought her while looking around the house. "Oh. You're here." said someone. Hyuna surprised. She hold Baekhyun's arm more tight.

"She's my grandma." whisper Baekhyun into Hyuna's ear. His grandma is going down the stairs by a stick. "You're here..." said his grandma again and looking at Hyuna. Hyuna become more nervous. "A-ann-ann-annyeonghaseyo, Ki-ki-kim hyuna-imnida." introduce Hyuna stuttering. Grandma look at her strangely. "Who is her?" ask grandma to Baekhyun. "His girlfriend." replied Hyuna while hold Baekhyun arm happily. "I asked my grandchild, not you." said his grandma make Hyuna shame.

Baekhyun was about to burst of laughter, but he hold it. "Come to sit." said grandma while approach the luxury sofa in the house. Baekhyun look at Hyuna and grin. Hyuna pouts. 'This grandma.. Luckily you're older. If not, I'll slap your face like I slapped your grandchild's face.'  mad Hyuna in her heart. "How long you have you know my grandchild?" ask grandma to Hyuna. "N-nae?" Hyuna blurr again. She look at grandma and Baekhyun. Grandma look a bit... angry? 'Perhaps her face is so..'  thought her.

"Grandma doesn't like to repeat the same question." - Baekhyun's words.

Hyuna remembered what Baekhyun have said. 'Omo! What should I do?!'  Hyuna anxious. Suddenly, "I asked, how long have you know my grandchild?" ask her again. Hyuna drew a deep breath. Luckily, grandma repeat the question. "Almost a year." replied her. "How can you meet him?" ask grandma coolly. "Incidentally.." replied Hyuna who is full of sweat on her forehead. Grandma nod. "What is your parent's job?". Hyuna speechless when she heard this question. Baekhyun look at her. 

"Err.. Actually, my parents are dead cause of accident." replied her slow. Baekhyun surprised. 'Her parents are dead? No wonder she slapped me when I curse her parents yesterday.'  thought him shocked. Suddenly, he feel sorry towards her. "I sympathize.." said the grandma. Hyuna smile bitter. 'At least, she sympathize. Not like her grandchild, he even curse my parents. Pfft!'  mad Hyuna.

After a few hours Hyuna and Baekhyun at grandma's house, they excuse themselves to go home. "I'll back, grandma. Take care of your health. Your cooking is absolutely the best I've ever taste." said Hyuna. She already feel comfortable with grandma. She had the wrong impression of grandma. Grandma is a kind heart. She always take care of her grandchild, Byun Baekhyun. "Aigoo.. Your praise me too much. If you're free, come here. I'll cook again for you." invite grandma kind. Hyuna smile. 

"We'll leave first grandma. Annyeong." said Baekhyun. "Annyeonghaseyo, grandma." said Hyuna too. Grandma smiled to them. Hyuna wave at her. In the car, they being awkward again. "You're so friendly with my grandma. I never expect she will treat you like this." said Baekhyun broke the silence. Hyuna smile happily. "I don't know too. I just treat her well. That's all." replied her. "I hope she did not love you." said Baekhyun. "Nae? Wae?" ask Hyuna curious.

"If she love you, she will never let you go." said Baekhyun. Hyuna chuckle. "I don't think so." replied her to convince him. Baekhyun smiled. He feel relief now. Hyuna and Baekhyun is in a good mood. That's why they are doesn't looked like usual.  

AT THE LONELY PLACE

"Are you sure here?" ask Baekhyun again. "Nae. I'm sure. You should go now before people recognize you." said her. Baekhyun smile. "Ok. Thank you for helped me today. Maybe we can't meet again next time. Take care of yourself. Once again, kamsahamnida. I'll send the money in your bank." thank Baekhyun. "Wait.. this.." said him while looking at Hyuna's hair. There's something on her hair. "Bwo?" ask Hyuna. "I don't know." replied him. Hyuna smiled. Without realizing it, their actions were captured by paparazzi.             

          

 

      

 

 

XOXO