Chapter 5

STAY WITH ME

AT THE CUBE BUILDING

"What does all this mean?!" mocked CEO Hong angrily. Baekhyun speechless. He don't know how to explain all of this. Early morning, CEO Hong called and told him to come to his office. When he went to CEO Hong's office, he got a shocking news. He can't believe it. A few pictures of him and Hyuna is in front of the newspaper. Now, he got scolded by CEO Hong because of this. Chanyeol is also speechles. This unexpected incident made them stuck.

'BYUN BAEKHYUN IS A PLAYBOY MODEL.'

'BAEKHYUN HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND.'

'BAEKHYUN AND HYEMI ALREADY BREAK UP?'

'BAEKHYUN HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH A MYSTERIOUS GIRL.'

"We don't have any choice, deny these rumors by saying she try to persecute you or marry her and your popularity will decline? Choose.." said CEO Hong to him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol shocked. Baekhyun look at Chanyeol. 'Chanyeol definitely don't want to see his friend being cursed by others..' thought Baekhyun. He feel sorry to Hyuna and Chanyeol. 'Urgh! What should I do? deny these rumors? Ani! It's a bit selfish. But.. marry her? No way!'  Baekhyun stuck. He can't think anymore.

"Give me five minutes. Chanyeol-ah, follow me." ask Baekhyun and walking out from the room. Chanyeol follow him. Outside the room, "Yahh.. What should I do? How can this happened?" ask Baekhyun slowly. He looked anxious like Chanyeol. "We don't have any choice.. You don't want to be selfish, right?" ask Chanyeol curious. "Don't tell me you want me to marry her? I mean.. marry Hyuna? Kim Hyuna?" said Baekhyun unbelievable. Chanyeol just lift his shoulders. Baekhyun sighed. "No way!" 

After a few minutes, Chanyeol and Baekhyun enter the room. "So.. What is your choice?" ask CEO Hong curious. Baekhyun gulp. "I choose to..."   

HYUNA POV 

Hyuna is so happy today. She will receive the money that was promised Baekhyun to her. She is walking while looking around her. She smiled widely. After that, she notice that people is looking at her. She weird. 'There is something in my face..?'  thought her while touch her face. 'W-wait! Yahh... Am I too ugly? Why they're looking at me like that? Does my shirt torn?'  thought Hyuna while looking at her shirt. It's fine. No torn. Hyuna drew a deep breath. Then, she just walking and ignore everyone.

Hyuna stress. Many times she checks her bank account. 'Where is the money?!!!!'  mad Hyuna in her heart. 'Byun Baekhyun, you'll finish when I meet you!'  thought her angrily. Then, she walking to return home. She is so disappointed. "Isn't she is Baekhyun's girlfriend? Omo! She is so ugly! Mismatch!" curse a girl whisper to her friend. Hyuna heard. She turn back and see the girls who are curse her. "Are you talking to me?" ask Hyuna a bit angry. The girls are running away from her. "Yahhhh!" yelled Hyuna. 

"... Are you talking about me or what?! How dare you! You just a kid! Go home and told your parents to teach you how to respect others?! Arasso?! Haishhh.. Jinjja.." mocked Hyuna to the two girls just now. People is looking at her again. Hyuna ignore and walking coolly. Then, she stop at a store. She looks at the newspaper. It's her picture with Baekhyun! 'H-h-how.. can this be...?'  thought her unbelievable. No wonder why people is looking at her.

BAEKHYUN POV

Today, his phone rang incessantly. "Yeoboseyo? Appa, waeo?" ask him over the phone. "Baekhyun-ah, what did you do? How can this happen suddenly? Who is that girl?" ask his father insistently. "You must have been asked by journalists, right?" ask Baekhyun confident. "Are you kidding me? My office has been filled by journalists." replied his father, Mr. Byun. "Jwesonghamnida appa, I've been wronged. I don't know who the girl is." told Baekhyun lie. 

Chanyeol who is beside him just listen it with full of disappointed. Baekhyun choose to deny these rumors than marry her. Chanyeol repeatedly to persuade him, but he insisted to deny this rumor. "Jinjja? Aigoo.. Poor my son.. Baekhyun-ah, you have to be more careful of the girls nowadays. Some of them is a bit dangerous. Arasso?" told his father. "Nae.. Appa, I have a incoming calls. I'll call you later, ok? Bye." said Baekhyun. Then, he answer another incoming call from his mother.

"Yeoboseyo, omma? Waeo?" ask him to his mother. He know, maybe his mother already know about this. "Baekhyun-ah, gwencana? I've heard it. Who is that girl?" ask his mother directly. "I don't know who the girl is, omma. Jinjja! She try to persecute me." said Baekhyun lie to his mother. "Omo, jinjja?! Haishh.. If I meet that girl, I will kill her. Poor my son.. You have to be patient. Maybe this is the challenge for you. You have to face this head on. Arasso?" advice his mother.

Baekhyun feel guilty for cheating his parents. "Nae, omma.. I'm a man. I know how to face all of this. Omma, I have to go now. I have a press conference right now, I'll tell the journalists that the rumor are not true. You don't have to be worry, ok? Bye." said Baekhyun and hang up his phone immediately. He drew a deep breath. Chanyeol smirked. "I think I have to go now. I want to find Hyuna. Maybe I will be away for a while, because I want to protect someone who is abused." said Chanyeol sarcasm.

Chanyeol step out of the car, he can't hold it anymore. He can't stand to hear Baekhyun say awful things about Hyuna. "Yahhh Park Chanyeol!" yelled Baekhyun call his manager. Chanyeol just walking ignoring the called. "Tsk. What the.. Ok, fine! Go away! Go help her! I don't care!" said Baekhyun angrily. Then, he drive his car by himself.

AT HARA'S HOUSE

"Hyuna was not a home. At the early morning she was out. I don't know where her go." told Hara to Chanyeol. "Bwo? Out? Ahhh.. She did not call you?" ask Chanyeol shocked. Hara shook her head. Chanyeol sigh. "Ok, unnie. I got to go. Kamsahamnida." said Chanyeol politely. Hara smiled. Chanyeol is worry about Hyuna. 'Hyuna.. Please...'. Chanyeol call Baekhyun. "Yahh! If something happens on Hyuna, you're finish by me!" threat Chanyeol.

"b-bwo? Yahh.. why me? I didn't do anything to her." said Baekhyun. Chanyeol smirked. "You're right! You didn't do anything to her, but she has helped you. Are you forgot?! She has helped you yesterday! Because of her, you did not freak out with your grandma. You know that?! Huh?!" ask Chanyeol angrily. Baekhyun speechless. Then, he hang up the phone. "Yahhh!! Byun Baekhyun!" called Chanyeol over the phone. He hang up and continue to find Hyuna.

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun realized something, he forgot that Hyuna has helped him yesterday. Suddenly his phone ringing. He answer it without knowing who is the caller. "What else?!!" yelled him who is mad. "B-baekhyun-ah.. Are you ok?" ask grandma stutter. She was shocked. "Erk. Grandma.. Why you call me? Nae, nae.. I'm ok. Just.. a bit.. emo..." replied Baekhyun more stutter. "Ahh.. Are you stress? I know how to get rid of stress.." said grandma. Baekhyun curious.

"How?". "Hyuna. When you look at her, you will lose pressure. Am I right?" tease grandma. Baekhyun smile bitter. "N-nae..". "Baekhyun-ah, I heard that your relationship with Hyuna already known by others. So, when do you guys want to get married?" ask his grandma excited. Baekhyun gulp. 'What situation is this..?'  thought Baekhyun pounding. "Err. We had not planned yet.." answer him. "Bwo?! Eyyy, impossible. I know you don't want to tell me, right? Nae.. I understand." said grandma.

Baekhyun is full of sweat on his forehead. "Erk. Err.. Grandma, I got to go now. I have a meeting now. Bye!" lie Baekhyun and hang up the phone immediately. Then, he turn back to Cube Ent.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna walking while covering her face by a hat, but people still can recognize her. "Hey !" called someone behind her. Hyuna stop. She turn back. Then, she was thrown by the egg. She cover it by hands. "Stop! Please stop! Stop it now!" yelled Hyuna while begging. Many people are throwing eggs at her. Suddenly, there is a girl approach her while bringing a flour. She pours the flour on Hyuna. Hyuna try to see who did this to her. She saw many girls is throwing the eggs towards her.

"Yahh! Please stop this! I'm begging you.. Stop it!" shout Hyuna angrily. The girls is laughing at her. "She is begging guys.. Hahahah, should we stop or not?" said someone, maybe the leader. "Of course, no. Why should we miss this golden opportunity?" replied another girl. Then, the girls keep throwing the eggs towards Hyuna. "Who told you close to Baekhyun oppa?!". "We will never let you to be Baekhyun oppa girlfriend!" "Baekhyun is mine!" shout the girls to Hyuna. 

Suddenly, one of the girls take a stone and throw it to Hyuna. The stone hit her on the forehead and it start to bleeding. Hyuna hold her forehead. She saw the blood. She feel dizzy. "Please.. Stop it.. I'm begging.." ask Hyuna slowly. She falls. "Please.. Help me.. Someone..." pray Hyuna sorrowful. Then, she fainted. "Yahh! What are you doing?!" yelled a guy behind them. He run toward Hyuna. All the girls surprised. They run away to save themselves. "Yahh!" yelled him again. "Please be patient.. I'll bring you to the hospital." said him and piggy-back Hyuna.

 

 

 

       

XOXO