Chapter 19

STAY WITH ME

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun return home at 3.00 a.m. His family are still at Hyemi's house because they are worry about her. But, they still don't know what has happened between Hyuna and Baekhyun. Baekhyun sit on the sofa. He sighed and close his eyes. Suddenly, he notice that the house was lonely. He get up from the sofa and looking for Hyuna. "Hyuna! Hyuna-ah! Aishh.. Where is she?" mumble himself while looking for Hyuna. He is walking to the kitchen. Suddenly, he saw pieces of glass who has broke on the floor. He approach it. "What is this..? Glass?"

Then, he remembered that Hyuna was moaned in pain when he held her arms strongly. 'Did she moaned because of me or she was hurt by this pieces of glass?'  thought him. "Wait! What do I care about her? Let her be.". He clean the pieces of glass on the floor carefully. After he has clean it, he walking towards Hyuna's room. He knock the door several times. Still no answer. Then, he notice that the door are unlocked, so he open the door. There is no one in the room. He looking for her at every corner in the room. He becomes anxious when he saw Hyuna's suitcases wasn't in the room. 'Did she really get out of here? Impossible!'  thought her worry.

He immediately get the car keys and run out of the house to find Hyuna. He becomes really worry. At the same time, he also feel regretful. He keeps find her carefully. "Where is this kid..?" mumble her full of worry.

TOMORROW

Baekhyun fall asleep in the car last night. He wake up because of his ringing's phone. "Hmm. Yeoboseyo?" greet him lazily. "Nae?! Err.. Err.. Omma, can you come home next time? No, no.. We are going to Jeju Island. Well, we want some free time. N-nae... Honeymoon. Hyuna said sorry to you because we go holiday without telling you guys. Hmm. Mianhae, omma.. Nae, ok. Bye." Baekhyun is lying about Hyuna to his mother. He sighed.

TWO DAYS LATER

Today was the second day Hyuna didn't return home. Baekhyun keeps worry about her. He was so regret due to the incident a few days before. He curse Hyuna too much. He didn't even give her opportunity to explain about what has happened. He let out a regret sigh. Honestly, he always remembered about her. Whatever he does, her shadow is always appear in his mind. He's going crazy. Then, he remembered at the time when Hyuna singing to 4Minute's song, Wait A Minute and Exo's song, Baby Don't Cry.

"Baby don't cry.. Tonight.. Eodumi geochigo namyeon.. Baby don't cry.. Tonight..  Eobseotdeon iri dwel geoya.. Mulgeopumi dweneun geoseun niga aniya.. Geutnae mollaya haetdeon.. Baby don't cry.. Cry.. Nae sarangi neol jikil teni.." - Hyuna's singing.

Baekhyun remembered everything about her. He smirked. 'Why I always think about her? And.. Why I keeps worry about her? Do I miss her? If yes.. That's means... I love her?! No, no.. Impossible! Impossible! Not at all'  thought himself confused. He sighed again. "Where are you, Kim Hyuna..?"

HYUNA POV

Hyuna open her eyes slowly. Once she open her eyes, she hold her head. "Ahh~ Why this pain don't want to lose? Haishh..." mumble her in pain. She's looking around her. A weird feeling appear in her heart. 'Where is this place? Don't tell me Baekhyun bring me back to his house or apartment, I don't want to! I hate him! B-but.. Wait! This isn't like my room or Baekhyun's room. Yahh.. Where is this? Do I kidnapped? Omo! Baekhyun....!!! Help me!'  thought her nonsense. Suddenly, someone open the door. She was anxious.

"Oh! You're wake?!" shout a lady happily. She fake a grinned. "Nae.." replied her while looking at the lady surprisingly. "How are you? Okay or not? If not, I can call a doctor." said the lady friendly. Hyuna looked at the lady strangely. 'She doesn't looked like a bad person..'  assume Hyuna. "Ani, gwencana.. I'm okay." replied Hyuna politely. The lady smiled happily to her. She doubtfully smiled at her back. "Err.. Can I ask something?" ask Hyuna. The lady raise her eyesbrow. "Sure. What is it?" said the lady.

"Ermm.. I don't know whether I has lost my mind or not because.. You know.. Err.. I don't know you? Or.. I has lost my mind and I forget about you..? Something like that... Maybe.." said Hyuna doubtfully. The lady smiled again. "No, you're not lost your mind. You don't know who am I. We don't know each other. We just met now. By the way, I am Kim Hyo Jin. My son has save you yesterday. He said, he saw you was faint on the ground. What has happened to you? Why did you fainted? Are you okay?" replied the lady while introduce herself.

Hyuna fake a smile. "Nae, I'm okay. I'm don't know when did I faint there. I just feel so dizzy at that time. By the way, thank you because you has helped me." said Hyuna sincerely. "Ahh.. Small matter. You don't need to thank to me because I didn't do anything though, I'm just take care of you in this house. My son is the one who helped you, he bring you to come here. By the way, what's your name?" replied Hyo Jin humble. "I'm Kim Hyuna. Just call me Hyuna." replied Hyuna introduce herself.

"Ahh.. Nae, Hyuna-ah. You can call me aunt if you want. Ok? You wait here, I'll cook soup for you." said Aunt Hyojin kind. "Ani..! Gwencana, aunt. You don't have to cook for me.. I don't feel hungry now.. Omo.." refuse Hyuna politely. "Gwencana.. You was fainted for a few days.. You must be hungry.. Let me make soup for you.. Ok?" said Aunt Hyojin nicely. "Aigoo.. Mianhae, aunt... I must be burdensome to you now. Jwesonghamnida.. I'm troubling you.." continue Hyuna feel uncomfortable. "Eyyy, gwencana.. You wait here. Ok?". Hyuna nodded.

AT HARA HOUSE

Hara is looking at the lake. Her mind are thinking about Hyuna. She sighed. "Yeoboo, why you looked so sad? Hmm? What has happened? Tell me." asked Junhyung concern about his wife. Hara fake a smile. She turn to looking at her husband. "Oppa, I.. I.. I miss Hyuna..." said her sorrowful. Junhyung give her a bright smile. Actually, he don't like to see his wife feel sad. "Me too. I miss everything about her especially her laughter, her jokes and her smile. I miss all of that." added Junhyung sadness. Hara sighed.

"Will there be forgiveness in her heart for us? I'm scared.. I'm scared if she really meant what she said to us. She said, she don't want to see us anymore and also she don't want me to be her sister anymore. I'm so sad.." said Hara who is almost burst in tears. "Don't worry.. She will forgive us. I know her well. The outside looks rough, but internally, she is a kind girl. We have to give her time to calm down. I know she is still angry at us. Let her be. One day, she will come back to us.. I know that day will come sooner or later." continue Junhyung.

Finally, Hara burst out of tears. "I hope she is happy with Baekhyun eventhough they are married based on the contract. But.. I'm still worry. You know, last night I got a nightmare. I saw Hyuna is crying alone, no one beside her.. Oppa, how if this nightmare come true? I'm worry about her so much, Oppa.. Can we go visit her?" said Hara full of worry. "Aniyo.. It's just a nightmare.. Don't worry, it will not turn into real. I'm sure Baekhyun can take care of her. If he fail to take care of her, I'll make sure he got my punch." said Junhyung serious.

IN THE EVENING

Hyuna is sitting on the bed. She was bored. 'Can I get out of this bed? I'm so boring! Wait! My phone! Yes! Where is my phone?! Don't tell me it was fall when I fainted..! Aishhh.. Jinjja..!'  thought her boring. While she is thinking about her phone, suddenly the door was opened by someone. She thought it was Aunt Hyojin, but... NO. It was a boy who might same age as her or a year older than herself. She was surprised. He is so handsome. 'Yahhh.. Who is him? How can he come in my room? Is he kidnapper? Andwae! Andwae!'

Then, Hyuna saw Aunt Hyojin is following behind the boy. Hyuna immeidately run towards Aunt Hyojin. "W-who is this boy, aunt? What did he want from us?" ask her stuttering. She is scared. Aunt Hyojin and that boy chuckled when they heard what Hyuna have said. "Hyuna-ah, he's not a bad boy. He is my son. He is the one who has save you. I've told you, right? Don't you remember?" explain Aunt Hyojin. Then, Hyuna remembered what Aunt Hyojin have said. She grinned. "Hee~ Mianhae.." said her shame.

"His name is Kim Myung Soo, you can call him Myungsoo.." "Or.. You can call me L?" added him. Hyuna frowns. "L? Myungsoo? Which one is your name?" ask her blurr. "Myungsoo is my name, L is my nicknamed." explain him nicely. She nodded and smiled to him. "My name is.." Hyuna wasn't finish her words yet, L cut it "Kim Hyuna. I can call you Hyuna, right?". She shocked. "How did you know my name?" ask her confused. "My mom?" replied him. The answer make they are burst out of laughter.

A MONTH LATER 

Baekhyun is staring at Hyuna's photo. "Where are you, Hyuna? I miss you.. I'm so sorry.. I've hurt you. I've looking for you everywhere, but I'm still don't see you. Please comeback.." mumble himself sorrowful. He close his eyes and sighed weakness. Suddenly, he was startled when he heard the door was knocking by someone. He walk lazily to open it. 'It must be Hyemi'  thought him not in mood. Lately, Hyemi is always come to his apartment when she knew that Hyuna wasn't there. He's tired of her temperament.

Baekhyun open the door lazily. Once he open the door, he was so surprised. God had heard his prayer. He is so grateful. "H-h-hyuna-ah.." call him stuttering. He can't describes how happy he is. He feel like he want to hug her tightly. If she know how much he miss her. "Y-you.." his words stop when he saw a boy appear standing beside Hyuna. "Anyeonghaseyo.." greet the boy. "Don't misunderstood, I'm here just to take my phone thou.." told her. Baekhyun is still speechless. At the same time, he is wondering about the boy.

"May I in?" ask her to get his permission. He nod slowly. "Oppa, you wait here. I'll get my phone. Ok?" said Hyuna gentle. He nod, agreed. Then, she come in the apartment and walking towards her room. She find her phone everywhere. "Haishh! Where is my phone?!!" mumble herself. She really want to get out of the apartment immediately. The more she stay in the apartment, the more she get hurt. While looking for her phone, she doesn't notice that Baekhyun is staring at her. His staring is full of yearning.

After a few minutes, she have got her phone. She was so grateful. When she turn back, she saw Baekhyun is looking at her. She is shocked. "B-baekhyun-ah, w-what are you doing?" ask her stutter. He keeps staring at her non-stop. Hyuna can't come out because Baekhyun is prevent her at the door. She start feeling worry. Suddenly, Baekhyun grab her hands. Not like the incident at the last night, he holding her hands softly now. But, she still feeling scared. "Baekhyun! What are you doing! Let go off me before I shout!" warned her.

"Just shout. I don't care." said him confident. She is trying to release her hand from his grip while Baekhyun is holding her hand tightly. "Baekhyun! I said, Let go off my hand!" mad her slowly so that Myungsoo didn't hear it. He still wouldn't want to release her hands. "Myungsoo Oppa! Help me! Yahh.. Baekhyun! Let go off my hand! Myungsoo Oppa!" shout her loudly. Once she shout, Baekhyun immediately push her agaisnt the wall gently, not like before. Then, he close the door and locked the door quickly.

Myungsoo can't do anything. He's late just in a few seconds. "Yahh! Open the door! Let go off her! You'll finish by me if you hurt her! I'm serious!! Yahhh!" shout Myungsoo loudly. He is anxious. Baekhyun ignored it. Hyuna was speechless. She is scared. Her body was trembling. She is leaning agaisnt the wall while he is standing infront of her. His right hand were on the wall while his left hand is holding her waist. They were very close distance. He is staring her from the eyes to the lips. His face get closer to her lips. She close her eyes tightly.

He almost kiss her lips but he stop. Then, he get closer to her cheek. He kiss her cheek gently. She was suprised. Very surprised. It's not because he kiss her cheek, but she feel like teardrop on her face. 'Am I crying? Why? Ani, ani! I'm not crying at all! Did.... he?'  thought her curious. She open her eyes. Once she open her eyes, their eyes met. She saw he was crying. His tears slowly falling down. Through his eyes, she can see everything. She don't know why she can feel his feeling. She knew that he is bear agaisnt a deep longing.

Without realize, she is crying too. They're not talking, but through the eyes they can know everything. 'I miss you so much, Kim Hyuna!' said Baekhyun's heart. 'I miss you too, Byun Baekhyun..' replied her heart. Outside the door, Myungsoo keeps angry to Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed. "Thanks cause appear infront of me. Even just for awhile, but it meant so much to me. Thank you very much." thanked him. She just silence and listen. "You have to go now, I'm sorry for being rough to you just now and also before this.. when you stay with me..."

"... I just want you to know that I am so happy when you are here, beside me. But, now I realize, you're not mine. I don't deserve to be with you forever. You such a kind girl. You deserve to get a better guy. I hope you can live happier out there. My prayer are always for you. You're the weird, dorky, funny, naughty, childish, immature girl I've ever know.. But, you're also the best girl ever present in my life. Thank you, Kim Hyuna. Thank you so much for appear in my life.. " said Baekhyun long. She doesn't understand what he trying to say.

"I used to be the one who doesn't know how to appreciate other people, but now I know.. I have realized how to appreciate other people. And all thanks to you." continue him sadly. Now Hyuna understand what he trying to say. 'Y-y-yahhh.. I-is he.. w-want to s-separate with... me?'  thought her sorrowful. She don't know why she have to feel like that. He drew a deep breathe before saying the last words. "Kim Hyuna, I've let you go.. We're.. Divorce.." said him and turn back. He don't want to see her reaction. He wipe his tears.

Once he said that, her teardrops are falling down too but she wipe it immediately. Once again, her heart was broken. But, this is more hurt than before. They're divorce. Based on the contract, if they has end all of this, Hyuna will get the money that he promised for, after that, they can't meet each other anymore. She is trying so hard to hold herself from crying. He turn back. He hold her hand and open the door. As soon as he open the door, he got a punch from Myungsoo. Hyuna was shocked. "Myungsoo Oppa!" shout her loudly.

Myungsoo kick Baekhyun's stomach several times. Baekhyun fall down weakness. "Yahhh! Kim Myungsoo!! Stop it!!! He's bleeding!" shout her while trying to stop Myungsoo. His lips and nose were bleeding. "This is your reward!" said Myungsoo satisfied. She was anxious. She was about to approach him, but Myungsoo grab her hand quickly. "Let's get out of here!" told Myungsoo. Hyuna speechless. Myungsoo pull her roughly. She turn back and looking at him even just for awhile. He's faint. 'Pleasee.. Somebody.. Help him! Somebody need to stop his bleeding! Baekhyun.. Please wake up!'. Hyuna's crying in her heart.          

                

 

 

 

 

XOXO