Chapter 22

STAY WITH ME

"Err.. Mianhae.." said Hyuna while trying to get up from Baekhyun's thighs. Both of them felt uneasy. Incoherent. Feelings has turned into one. Hyuna cover her shyness. "I.. I.. I want to sleep. Err.. Good night." said her stuttering before walk away. "Have a sweet dream!" told him shameless. She is looking down and smile shyly. As soon as she walked away, he keeps smiling happily. He touch his chest, he can feel his heartbeat. "I know.. I've fallen for her.." dialog himself. 

HYUNA POV

Hyuna is laying on her bed while hugging her big teddy bear. She is staring at the ceiling while smiling like crazy. She can't sleep because of busy thinking of what had happened just now. Then, she get up and sit on the bed while her teddy bear is still in her arms. "Haiishhh.. How can I fell infront of him?! How shame that you've got, Kim Hyuna! Oh God...! If I could turn the time.. Pftt! You paboya, Kim Hyuna! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" mad herself while knocking her own head. She mad at herself. She is regret and ashamed on herself.

TOMORROW

Hyuna woke up early today. She is walking towards the kitchen. She got shocked after she saw Baekhyun is cooking in the kitchen. "You had been up?" said him. "Oh.. Nae." replied her stuttering. He looked at her. She dress up well today. "Where are you going?" ask him. "Nae? Ahh.. I want to go out with Chanyeol. Furthermore, I haven't met him." replied her coolly. He was speechless. He can feel that his heart are broken when she mentioned Chanyeol. He realized that he got jealous of his own friend, Park Chanyeol.

"Ok, I'll go! Bye..!" said her while walking away but unfortunately her hands was grabbed by him. Because of that, her body turned towards him. She looked at him surprisingly. "A.. A.. Andwae!" oppose him doubtfully. Her eyes opened widely. "W-wae?" ask her confused. "I.. err.. I have something to give you." said him stuttering. "Tsk! Haishh.. Jinjja.. Just give me tonight. I've promised to go out with Chanyeol today!" said her while trying to release her hands from him. At last, he gave up and let go off her hands. "Okay.. Just go." said him sulk.

Once he let go off her hands, she immediately run out of house. "Bye-bye, Monkey! I'll return late. Don't have to wait me! Arasso?" said her loudly. He sighed. "What a bad day, Byun Baekhyun.." dialog him alone. 'Should I just cancel this plan? Andwae! I'll wait for her no matter else.'  thought him. Then, he continue doing his work just now. His mind keeps thinking of Hyuna. "Park Chanyeol... If something bad happened to her, you're the first person I will find!" said himself jealous.

AT THE RESTAURANT

"You're back to him?!" ask Chanyeol half surprised. She nod her head slowly. "Yahh..! Are you out of your mind?! After what he has done to you.. You still want to get back with him?! YAHH! Kim Hyuna! Wake up! He has hurt you! Have you forgot that?!" ask Chanyeol. Hyuna got confused by his question. Her head ached. "Chanyeol, please.. Can you stop now? People are staring at us!" said her firm. "So what? What's wrong if people are stared at us? I don't care at all..!" replied him strict. She was shocked. Chanyeol never being like this before.

"Chanyeol-ah.. Please understand me.. Understand my situation. I.. I'm also confused by my decision! I don't know why I can't let him go. I've tried, but I can't. Please, Chanyeol-ah.. You're the one who can understand me.. You're my bestfriend, right?" begging her softly. He smirked. "I can't accept it, Hyuna. After what has he done to you, you come back to him? Pfft! Wake up, Hyuna! Wake up! He has hurt you! Too much..! Do you want that guy to hurt you again? Huh?!" scolded him without thinking people arround him. She startled by his scolded. 

"Hyuna, I give you two options.. Me, Park Chanyeol or that guy who has hurt you too much, Byun Baekhyun?" said him serious. She is looking at him surprisingly. She became more confused. "Ch.. Chanyeol-ah.. Please don't do this to me. Don't make me more confused. Please.. I'm begging you. You're my friend, right? Please understand me." begging her again. He sighed. "If you choose me, leave Baekhyun away. If you choose him, stay away from me because we are not friends anymore." said him strict and serious.

She was speechless. Her tongue-tied. She staring at Chanyeol surprisingly. "Wh.. Wha.. What are you talking about?" ask her stuttered. She was about to cry. "I told you to choose! Not crying!" mocked him. She startled and wipe her tears. Then, she get up. "You are not Park Chanyeol that I know. You're different person. Park Chanyeol that I know will always listen to me, advice me, take care of me, and he always stay besides me weather I am thin or thick.. but now.. Where is he? Where is my beloved bestfriend go?"

".. The person who stand in front of me right now is not you, Park Chanyeol.." said her sadly. He is looking at the other side. He don't want to look at her face. Her tears come out again. "I choose him.. Byun Baekhyun." answer her. He nod his head. "That's all I want to hear. Thank you, Kim Hyuna. Thank you for being my bestfriend ever! From now on, we're not friends anymore. Let's just say we never know each others. Once again, thanks a lot!"

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun struggled to decorate his living room. He want to make a surprised to Hyuna. He is doing all of it alone. He blew the balloon and put around it. He is also make a chocolate cake for Hyuna. On the ceiling, there are a lot of helium balloons in different shapes. At the curtain, there is a banner that says 'I'm Sorry. Let's Start A New Life. BaekHyunA Hwaitting! To: A Beautiful Wolf. From: A Cute Monkey.'. After he has done, he get into his room to shower. Then, he is waiting for her to come back. He keeps looking at the clock. 'Where is she..?'  thought him.

Then, he saw a car's light outside the house. He immediately run towards the cake and put the sweet candle on it. After that, he hide himself beside the sofa.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna stand in front of the door. She feel guilty towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol. She hold her head. Then, she drew a deep breath and briefly open the door. "Omo-yah! Why don't he 'switch on' the lamp? Haishh..!" mumble her. Then, she saw the dim light of the living room. She approached it slowly. When she has arrive at the living room, she got shocked. Baekhyun suddenly suprised her with the explosion of the balloon. Her heart was touched when she looked around the living room, especially when she looked at the banner.

Then, Baekhyun gently come to her and lend his hand. Hyuna hold his hand doubtfully. She was so shocked. She don't know what expression she had to show him. She laugh and scream slowly. "Have a seat, my girl." said him gently. Hyuna follow his words. "Make a wish." told him. She close her eyes and make her wish before blew the candle. 'Dear God, please protect our love. Indeed, I love him so much. And.. I hope everything will be fine.' pray her in the heart. Then, she open her eyes and blew the candle. "Yeaayyy!!" cheer Baekhyun over-excited.

AFTER 30 MINUTES

Hyuna and Baekhyun sit on the sofa while looking at the banner. "To a 'beautiful wolf'.. From a 'cute monkey'?! Hahahahaha! What was that?!" said her. "Waeeee? Can't I being a cute monkey?" sulk him. "I'm cute tho.." continue him slowly. She chuckled. "Aigoo.. Nae, nae.. You're cute monkey that I ever met." persuade her. "Right! I am cute!" told him. She laughed at his cute attitude. Then, the atmosphere became quiet again. "Hyuna-ah.." called him broke the silence around them. "Hmm?"

"Mianhae..". "Wae?" ask her. "Because of me, you got so many haters out there." told him. She smiled. "I don't care.". "At all? Jinjja?". She nodded. "Nae.. At first, I can't accept it. But, when people arround me used to scolded me all the time.. I.. I'm accustomed to. I'm sick of it. I being a deaf person when people curse me.." replied her honestly. "I'm sorry. It's all because of me." . "Tsk! Eyy, gwencana. I'm okay. I am strong girl, right?" said her. He fake a smile and nod. He felt guilty towards her.

"Do you get hurt?" ask her while looking at him. "Nae." replied him honestly without looking at her face. "Me too." said her. His tears that he hold from now finally come out. He look down. Hyuna who notice his tears slowly wipe it for him. "Why did you cry? You can't crying like this because when you cried.. it means that you are already give up. You know.. When people who has curse us, hate us, underrate us see that you are crying like this.. They will laugh at you, at us.. So, you have to be strong. They don't know anything..

".. They don't know what has happened in our life. They curse us because they knew about our fake marriage. You know.. They know your name, but not your story.. They've heard what you've done, but not what you've been through." said him. Seeing he crying like this make she also want to burst out of crying. "I can't my tears anymore.." said him while keeps crying. "You'll never be brave if you don't get hurt. You'll never learn if you don't make mistakes. You'll never be successful if you don't encounter failure. So, to be strong, you have to face all of the challenge in life. Don't scared of it.. Because you'll never through it alone, I will always being besides you."

 

   

 

XOXO