Chapter 7

STAY WITH ME

HYUNA POV

"Noona, your phone keeps ringing, you don't want to answer to?" ask Sungjae complain. Sungjae is Hyuna's friend but they are not really close like Hyuna and Chanyeol. Hyuna will hang out with Sungjae when Chanyeol is busy. Sungjae sigh. He want to take Hyuna's phone and answer it, unfortunately, she grab her phone immediately. Hyuna give a death glance to him. "It's my phone! Its up to me either want to answer or not! Haishh.. You really.. Pfft! Spoiled my mood." mumble Hyuna angrily. Sungjae pouts cutely.

"Mianhae, noona.. I'll listen to you next time." said Sungjae sorrowful. "Nae, just listen to me! Enough, enough. Let's eat. I'm so hungry." replied Hyuna who is suddenly change her mood from bad to happy. Sungjae just shook his head. Then, they're eating kimchi happily. "Haishh.. Jinjja!! Why my phone keeps ringing?!!" complain her loudly. All customers are looking at them strangely. Sungjae who is shame, apologize to the customers immediately. "Jwesonghamnida.. Jwesonghamnida.." said him. She ignore everyone.

She can't stand it anymore. Her phone keeps ringing non-stop. It was so annoying! Then, she chose to answer the called. "Yahh! Aren't you tired of calling me over and over again?! Huh?!" yelled her over the phone. Everybody in there is looking at her again. Sungjae once again stand up and apologize to them. Then, he grab her hands and bring her out from there. "Y-yahh..!". She mad at what did Sungjae do to her. "Everybody is looking at you, noona.." explain him. She ogle him and talking to the phone back.

As soon as she put her phone near into her ear, "KIM HYUNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! How many times did I called you?! Where did you go?! Ah, whatever! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!" yelled Chanyeol angrily over the phone. Hyuna shocked. She hold the phone away from her ear. "N-nae..? Wae, wae, wae? Why I have to go to your house?" asked her weird. "Your future husband is waiting for you for half an hour! Come here now!" said Chanyeol strict.

"Y-ye..? F-fu-ture...?". Hyuna remembered something. She have to meet Baekhyun early morning. "Adehh!" suddenly, she heard something over the phone. Chanyeol groan? Maybe he got flicked by Baekhyun because of the word 'future husband'. Hyuna chuckled. Then, she hang up the call. "Sungjae-ah, I've got to go now. I forgot that I have something to do this early morning. Mianhae, can you go home alone?" excuse Hyuna who is looked anxious. Sungjae nod slowly. "Nae..."

Hyuna smile and chuck his hair. "Thanks for accompanying me today. Let's hang out again next time, ok? I have to fast, someone is waiting for me. Dongsaeng-ah, annyeong!" said Hyuna while running away from him. She wave her hands to him. "Noona, where are you going?! Who is waiting for you?!" ask Sungjae loudly. "MY FUTURE HUSBAND!" replied her happily. Sungjae looked at her strangely. 'Future husband...? What did she mean?'  thought him curious.

AT CHANYEOL'S HOUSE

"Where did you go? Do you forgot our promise? You know what time is now? You know how long I and Chanyeol been waiting you here? You know that?" ask Baekhyun repeatedly. He looks so angry, but he asked her coolly. Hyuna just nod. She did not dare to fight back. She was afraid to see his angry face. So, she just looking down. Chanyeol feel sorry for her, but what can he do? It was her fault for careless. Chanyeol sigh. 'Hyuna indeed is a careless girl..'  thought him.

"Why not answer my questions?" ask Baekhyun while ogle at her. He give a death glances to her. "Err.. Mianhae.. I admit I was wrong. Jwesonghamnida. I will not repeat it again. I promise." said her honestly. Baekhyun smirked. "Get into my car. Hurry up!" said Baekhyun to direct her. Hyuna immediately get into his car. "Thanks Chanyeol. I'll go now. Bye." said him. Chanyeol nod while smile. "Where are we going?" ask her innocent. Baekhyun flicked her head. "You forgot again?" ask him angrily.

Hyuna rub her head. "N-nae..?" ask her blurr. Baekhyun sigh heavily. "Why must my fake wife is you! Where are we going.. Of course, we are going to wedding dress shopping!!" replied him frustated. Hyuna pouts. "Jwesonghamnida.. I forgot again.. But, can't you mad at me like that? It just a small fault of me though.." said her sorrowful. Baekhyun ignore her, he is focusing on his driving.

IN A BOUTIQUE

Hyuna has tried a lot of wedding dress at the boutique but none have been favored by Baekhyun. "Baekhyun-ah, I'm so tired! Can we just buy one and go?" ask her while complaining. Baekhyun ignore her. He is looking for a pretty dress. "Wolf, try this." said him to Hyuna. She surprised. Wolf?. "Yahh! Hurry up! We don't have much time!" said him. She sigh and take the dress into the room. After a few minutes, she come out to show him. "Monkey." called her. Baekhyun turn back.

He speechless. "How..?" ask a girl who is worked in there. "Err.. okay.. This one." said him while looking at the other side. Hyuna smiled happily. 'Finally, I can get out of here!'  thought her who is totally happy. After he pay for the dress, they get into the car. They've been awkward. Baekhyun can't forgot when she is wearing the wedding dress. Charming. That's a word that can describe his feeling. "Baekhyun-ah, have you explain to your parents yet?" ask her suddenly. He smiled bitter. 

"Nae.. I've explained to them last night." replied him coolly. "Jinjja? How their expression? They like or not? Happy or not? Or they scold at you because you chose me to be your wife?" ask her too many questions. He got an idea. 'How if I prank her..?'  thought him naughty. "Nae.. They scolded me because I have chose you. I can't sleep well last night. They seems like unhappy. Maybe they don't like you." said Baekhyun start his acting. Hyuna surprised. "Jinjja?! Omo, what should I do?" ask her anxious.

"You know.. My mom is the person who is really don't like you. She looks like... Ahh, I don't know how to describe it. She looks kinda scary girl!" said Baekhyun to make her scared. She gulp. "Then.. I don't want to marry you! You're the one who told me to marry you! You force me to do this!" complain her start to tears like a kid. Baekhyun almost burst of laughter, but he try his best to hold it. He lift his shoulder. "I don't know..." said him coolly. Hyuna's face become bitter because of worry.

AT THE ILSAN LAKE PARK

Baekhyun stop his car at Ilsan Lake Park. As soon as she get out from the car, he quickly drive his car leaving her alone. Without goodbye, or anything, he go. Hyuna pouts. 'How if his parents really hate me? AHHHHH!!! What should I do?'  thought her worry again. When she arrive at her house, "Hyu-hyuna-ah!" called Hara. "Noona, noona!" called Sungjae too. Hyuna surprised. 'What has happened here..?'  thought her while looking at them strangely. "You're going to marry model?" ask Hara looks happy.

"Nae?". Hyuna weird. Then, Sungjae show her the newspaper. "Ahhh.. This.. Nae, I will get married." replied her coolly. She got flicked by Hara. "Why you just tell me now..?! Aigoo.. This kid!" mad Hara. Hyuna pouts. "Mianhaeo..". "Noona, are you serious? This is not a joke, right?" ask Sungjae. She sighed. "Serious? Pfft! It just..." She almost tell them the truth, but luckily she remebered what Baekhyun and Chanyeol have told her. She can't tell anyone about this, even my family.

"It just...?" curious Sungjae and Hara while waiting Hyuna for continue her words. "It just... real! Nae, I will marry him. And it's real! Ok, I'm tired now! I just buy a wedding dress with him today. Now, I want to go to my room, and sleep. Bye!" said her and get into her house. She leaving the two of them in curious. "Yahh..! I have more questions to ask you!" said Hara. "Ask me tomorrow! Sungjae-ah, goodnight!" said her while pull the blanket to cover her face.

TOMORROW

Hyuna is waiting for someone at the Ilsan Park. Early morning, she got a call from somebody that she don't know. She was told to go to Ilsan Park because Baekhyun is waiting for her at there. Hyuna pouts. 'Where is the monkey go?'  thought her. "Are you Kim Hyuna, right?" ask someone who is standing in front of her suddenly. Hyuna nod slowly. "Who are you?" ask her strangely. Suddenly, her phone is ringing. "Wait a minute!" excuse her and answer the call.

"Kim Hyuna! Come to Chanyeol's house right now! I'm waiting for you!" said Baekhyun strict. Hyuna surprised. "Ch-chan-chanyeol's house?" ask her stuttering. She looks at someone who is asked her just now. "Nae! Where else?" replied Baekhyun over the phone. 'Who is the man..?'  thought him strangely. She become anxious. "B-b-baekhyun-ah!" called her anxious but Baekhyun already hang up the called. She was about to run away from the man, unfortunately her hands was grabbed by him.

"Let go of my hand! Who are you?!" ask her loudly. "FOLLOW ME!" said him. Hyuna scream loudly while hoping someone will come and help her. The man slap her cheek hardly. It was so pain! She got an idea. She pretend like she was faint. The man think that she was fainted. He approach her. Then, she kick his face and stand up immediately. She take a stick and hit him hardly. After that, she run away leaving the man. There is blood at her lips, maybe it because of the slapped. She keeps running to Chanyeol's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

XOXO