Chapter 14

STAY WITH ME

OUTSIDE OF SHOPPING MALL

"Yah, gwencana?" ask Hyuna worried. She looked at Baekhyun who is groan in pain. His forehead wrinkled with pain. Hyuna become more worry. "Let me take you to the clinic." said her. He shook his head. "Ani, I'm okay." cut him. She sighed. "Where is your car?" ask her while looking for his car. "Not far from here." replied him. She is looking for his car again. "Ok, I saw it! Let's go." said her and hold his arm. "I don't want to go to clinic." told him suddenly. She stare at him strangely. "Yahh.. Are you afraid?" 

IN THE CAR 

"Are you sure you can drive?" ask Hyuna doubt. He sighed. "How many times I have been told you? I can drive. Just believe me." said him angry. Almost ten times, he says he can drive but she still doubt. She pouts. "Mianhae.. If I can drive, you will not have to drive in these conditions." said her guilty. He smirked. "Haishh.. This wolf..". Then, he start the engine and drive the car carefully. She gulped. She looked at him. Scared. Baekhyun had to endure the pain. He can't wait to rest at home. 

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Hyuna put the medicine on his wound carefully. "Ou..Ouch.." groan him pain. "Calm down.. It doesn't hurt. I will put it carefully. Don't worry." said her to comfort him. He stare at her who is putting the medicine on his wound. He remembered how brave she comes to save him. 

"YAAAAHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MY HUSBAND?!" - shout Hyuna loudly.

He even remembered her words. Without realized, he chuckled. Hyuna surprised. She looked at her surprisingly. He stop from laugh when he notice she is looking at him strangely. "What are you laughing at?" ask her innocent. "Bwo? When did I.. Ani, It's up to me! This is my mouth. I can laugh anytime I want to! Waeo? Did I can't laugh?" mad him abruptly. He want to cover his embarrassment. "Ani.. You.. Too weird." said her slowly. Then, she continue doing her work. He smirked.

"Ok, done!" said Hyuna happily. Baekhyun look at his leg. He smirked again. He look at her. "You have done your work, right?" asked him while stare at her cynical. She nod while smile. "Then.. Get out of here, I want to sleep." told him cold. She speechless. "N-nae..?". She is confused. "I said, get out. Didn't you hear it?" said him. "Nae.. I hear it. Allright, then.. I'll go." said her and bow politely before she walk away. As soon as she get out, he close the door. He walk slowly to his bed and laying down.

When he was about to sleep, suddenly he heard the phone ringing. He mumble himself. Then, he get up and find the phone. "Baekhyun-ah! Please open the door for a moment. I just want to take my phone. It's ringing." said Hyuna outside while knocking the door. Baekhyun found the phone. He open the door and give the phone to her. "Inconvenient! Annoying!" scolded him. "Jwesonghamnida.. Jwesonghamnida.." said her sorry while bow. She walk away from his room.

HYUNA POV

"Yeoboseyo..? Who is this?" asked her. "It's me, Kris. I have something to tell you. Let's meet at Ilsan Park." said him and hang up. She is blurr again. "N-n-nae..? O-op-oppa? Oppa?" called her. But, he was hang up the phone. "Haishh.." sighed her. Suddenly, she remembered something. "Omo! Kris oppa! He.. He's with me.. just now. Did he saw everything?! I and Baekhyun?! Omo, omo! What should I do? He must misunderstood!" said her anxious. She become more worry than before.

'W-wait! Should I go? How with Baekhyun? He is sick. Yahh! What should I do?!!! Andwae! I have to go. Just leave the monkey alone! This is a big problem! I will die if don't go.'  thought her anxious. Then, she wear the shoes and run to the Ilsan Park immediately. She just go without telling Baekhyun.

AT THE ILSAN PARK

Kris drew a deep breathe. Then, he sighed. "Oppa, are you angry? Err.. Mianhae.. I'm leaving you just now." said her regretful. He looked at her and fake a smile. "Aniyo. Who's angry?" replied him, fake. She look at him. Unbelievable. "Oppa, you're not mad?" ask her doubt. He lift his shoulder. "You think..?". Then, she run to him and hug him tightly. "Kamsahamnida, oppa. I've thought you were mad at me.." said her honestly. He chuckled. "Mad? Waeo?" ask him pretending not to understand.

She shook her head. "Nothing.". He smiled bitter. 'Why I can't mad at her? Why when I see her face, my anger will disappear? But, I'm still feel hurt. My heart is hurt when I saw incident in the mall just now.'  thought him. "But, oppa.. What are you going to tell me?" ask her innocent. She still hug him. "Nae? A.. Ani.." replied him stutter. "Ani?" ask her confused. He nod. "But, it sounds important? Waeo? What is it?" ask her again. "Ani.. I just.. want you to come here quickly, that's why I act like that." replied him.

Hyuna looked at him suprisingly. "Jinjja?". He nod his head. "Nae.". "You acted weird!" said her. "... Just like Baekhyun." continue her slowly. Even though it is slow, but still can be heard by Kris as well. He feel hurt and jealous again. He sighed. "Hyuna-ah, can you reassure me something?" ask him abruptly. She raise her eyesbrow. "What is it?". He drew a deep breathe and look into her eyes. "Can you assure me that you would not have fallen in love with Baekhyun?" ask him honestly from his heart. 

Hyuna stunned. She don't know why can't moved to say yes. Slowly, she fake a laugh. "Is this your punchline? Pffft! What are you saying? I'm fallen in love with him? Nonsense! I even hate him." replied her pretend to be cool. She is wondering why her heart beats so fast when she heard the question who came out from Kris's mouth. "Op-oppa, I want to go to toilet for a moment. Wait me here, okay?" excuse her. She walk away leave him alone. He is disappointed with her answer. 

HYUNA POV

Hyuna hide behind a tree. She touch her chest. Feel her heartbeats. Faster. She is confused. 'Why did I being like this? Why it is too difficult for me to answer yes? Am I crazy? What has happened to me exactly? Ani. What has happened to you? Kim Hyuna.'  thought herself. Hurt. It was because of one thing. Cheating. Suddenly, her phone is ringing. It's from Baekhyun. She sighed. "Yeoboseyo..?". "Yaahh! Where are you going? How dare you leave me alone? You know I am sick, right?!" scolded him.

She put the phone away from her ears. "Haishh.. Byun Baekhyun.. There's no way I fall in love with him. Pfft!" mumble her slowly. "You told me to get out, so I do so. Waeo? Is it wrong?" ask her cynical. "Bwo?! Yah, Kim Hyuna! I am sick now! You have to take care of me! Return now before I throw your clothes in the trash!" mocked him and hang up the phone. "Bwo?! Yahh! What did you say? Yahhh! If you throw my clothes, I'll punch your face!" angry her and close the phone roughly.

"This monkey...! Annoying! Phew.. Okay.. If you want to throw my clothes, just throw it! You'll be finish by me! Wait me, monkey!" angry herself. Suddenly, she heard a small cough behind her. Slowly she turn to see it. "Eheee. Oppa. I.. Err". "Toilet?" ask Kris while looking at the tree suprisingly. She grinned ashamed. "Err.. Oppa, I have to go now. Err.. Baekhyun called me just now, he told me to return. Can I?" ask her doubt. He surprised. But, slowly he fake a smile. "Sure, you can. I have something to do too."

"Kamsahamnida, oppa. You save my clothes. I'll leave. Annyeong!" said her before run away. Kris just looking at her who is slowly disappear from the view. He sighed. 'Kim Hyuna.. Even if you do not admit it, but I knew you had fallen in love with him.'  thought him in hurt.

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun is waiting in living room. "Where is her..?" ask himself. He look at the door. Hoping Hyuna will open it. Then, the door was open! He get up. "Yahhh!" he was about to angry, but.. "Oppa!" called Jiyoung. She startled when she saw Baekhyun's angry face. "Oh, Jiyoung-ah.. Why you came here?" ask him. "Why you shout at me like that?" ask her and was about to cry. His eyes opened widely. "Bwo? Ani, ani. I just.. I thought it was Hyuna. That's why I shout." said him to comfort her.

"Nae? Did you guys argue?" ask her strangely. Baekhyun forgot that Jiyoung don't know about the marriage between Hyuna and himself. "Ani! I.. Err..". Baekhyun doesn't finish his words yet, his phone ringing. He asnwer it. "Monkey, I return a bit late. I want to.." "Aigoo yeoboo.. When you want to return? Bogoshippeo." cut him. He is acting cutely in front of Jiyoung. Hyuna confused. "Yahh! What's wrong with you?" angry her. "Jiyoung is here. Jiyoung is here." told him slowly.

"Nae? What did you say?". Hyuna can't hear it clearly. "Jiyoung is here!!!" angry him. But, he still talking slowly. "Haishh.. What are you silly? Allright, then byeom!" said her and ended the conversation. "Y-yahh-yahh!" called him slowly. He looked at Jiyoung who is looking at him strangely. He fake a bright smile. "It's my wife, Hyuna. She called me. She must be worry about me." lied him. Jiyoung just nod in disappointed. "Nae Yeoboo! Can you cook me a kimchi tonight? Can?! Yeay! Assa! Kamsahamnida yeoboo!"

Baekhyun keeps acting like he is talking with Hyuna. Actually, she already hang up. Jiyoung getting mad. "Oppa, I'll leave." said her. "Nae? Ahh.. Nae.. Just go." replied Baekhyun happily. She sighed. Then, she walk away leave him. As soon as she go, he feel so happy. He jumped. He forgot that his leg is pain. "Ouch! My legs.. Ahpo (hurt)." groaned him.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna is walking to her sister house. "Aigoo. I can't wait to meet Hara unnie! Bogoshippeo!" said her happily. 'It's going rain.'  thought her. As soon as she arrive in front of Hara's house, she heard a noise. She hide behind a wall. "I give you three days to pay off my debts! If not, I'll kill you and your wife!" threat the gangster. He punch Junhyung's cheek. Hyuna surprised. The gangsters walk away leave the house. Hara run to get her husband. "Yeoboo, gwencana?" ask her worry. Junhyung wipe the blood on his lips.

"Gwencana. Mianhae.. I've make you worry.. I shouldn't let you to be sad.. Mianhae.. I'm a useless husband. I'm a bad guy for you." said him sadly. He is crying. Hara shook her head. She is crying too. She wipe Junhyung's tears. "Ani. I'm not sad at all. You is my husband. For me, you is the best husband in the world. you're not a bad guy. Now.. Go run away. Leave me here. Go save your life." said Hara sob. "Then.. you?" ask Junhyung also sobbing. "Don't worry about me. Just go."

Junhyung get up. He hold Hara's hand tightly. He don't want to release it. "Go.. I'm okay." said Hara. He let off her hands. He was about to run, but Hyuna stop him. Junhyung and Hara being surprised. Hyuna smirked. Slowly, she claps her hands. "Good acting!" said her cynical. Junhyung look at his wife. "Hyuna-ah.. It's not like.." Hara doesn't finish her words yet, Hyuna cut it off. "Uh-oh! What can you do? I've saw everything. Mianhae.." said her. She lift her shoulder deliberately.

"Hyuna-ah.. you've misunderstood. This is not like what you have think. We.." Hyuna fake a laugh. "What else are you going to trick me?! Huh?!" cut Hyuna. Hara is sobbing. "Stop acting unnie!" mocked her. Hara startled. "Hyuna-ah.." called Junhyung. Hyuna fake a silly laugh once again. She is really angry now. "Waa.. This is no joke. I've been fooled by my own sister? Daebak! ... So far I believed that you have paid off your debts, but actually not.

"Pfft! Now I realize how stupid I am. I can't believe it how easy I have been fooled by you guys! You know, I really love and trust to both of you. But.. This is your return to me?! I'm so amazed!" said her trying to calm down. "From now on, don't consider me as your younger sister anymore. We don't have a relationship!" told her colly. Hara and Junhyung speechless. Hara run to Hyuna, she hug her legs.  

"Hyuna-ah, don't said like that. Hara is innocent. I'm the one who did all of this. Put the blame on me. Not her." said Junhyung in tears. He hold Hara's shoulder. He is also kneeling on Hyuna. "Let go off me!! Did you think if you kneeling like this, I will forgive you? Sorry, in your dreams." said her in hurt. She is really disappointed now. Hyuna smirked. "You guys lied to me! You told me that you have paid off the debts, but no. I gave the money for you to pay off your debts, but..". She sighed. Junhyung looking down.   

"I'm so disappointed! Unbelievable! Great acting, guys! Why not just become an actor?!" scolded her angrily. "From now on, just act like we never met each others. You guys do whatever you want to. Don't care about me. And don't you ever dare to appear in front of me!" said Hyuna last decision. She was about to go, but Hara grab her hand. "Hyuna-ah.. Listen to me first." begging her. "Let go off my hand!" said her and let her hands roughly. 

She walk away leave them in stunned. As soon as she walk away, it starts to rain. Hara is sobbing. "Hyuna-ah..! Don't leave us! Hyuna-ahh!" called Hara. "Let her go. She is angry now. She will understand us sooner or later.." said Junhyung comforting his wife. Hyuna is crying as she heard the call of her sister. She ignore it. Her heart is really hurt now.

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun looked at the clock. it's 11.00 p.m. "Where is this wolf?" mumble him. Suddenly, the door was opened. Baekhyun take a look. It was Hyuna. "Yahh! Where have you gone?! Return home at this time.. Omo, yah! Look at yourself! Wet! Where have you gone?! Rain shower?" scolded him angrily. Hyuna just ignore him. She is walking weakly.That's make he become more angry. "Yahhh! Are you deaf?! I'm talking to you right now! Yahh! Kim Hyuna!". He grab her hands roughly. 

Hyuna raise her head. He startled. He saw her tears. She's crying! "Hyuna-ah.." called him slowly. "Let go off my hand, it's painful." told her just like whispering. She don't have an energy to fight. Baekhyun release her hands slowly. "Mianhae.." said him. Then, she walk away into her bed. Her steps seem weak. Baekhyun curious. 'What has happened to her? Did she just fight with Kris?'  curious him.     

 

          

 

 

 

XOXO