Chapter 8

STAY WITH ME

Hyuna knock on the door loudly. Chanyeol and Baekhyun surprised when they hear the knock on the door. "Chanyeol-ah...! Please open the door! I'm Hyuna! Kim Hyuna! Your friend!" yelled her outside. Chanyeol immediately run towards the door and open it. As soon as he open the door, she run into the house quickly. Chanyeol weird. He close the door and go to her. She is sitting on the sofa while breathe heavily because of tired. She put her feet on the table. She act like a boss. Baekhyun who is watching the scene act like he can't believe what he has saw. Hyuna unaware that Baekhyun is in there until he small cough.  

She was surprised when she hear Baekhyun's small cough. She immediately down the legs of the table. She grin to him ashamed. But, he give a death glances to her until he surprised when he notice that her lips were bleed. "Yahh! Your lips were bleed!" said him in shock. She raise her eyesbrow. "Bwo?!" ask Chanyeol also in shock. He immediately run to her and see it by himself. It's true! Her lips were bleed. Hyuna touch her lips. She sigh. "Probably due to a strong blow." said her to answer the two of them who are curious about her condition now. "Nae..? What has happened to you? You slapped? By whom?" ask Chanyeol worry.

Baekhyun also looked surprised. "I don't know.." replied her coolly. Hyuna act like nothing has happened, but in her heart... She really hope that guy who want to kidnap her just now will die! "Chanyeol-ah, bring me first aid box." said Baekhyun looked a bit worry. Chanyeol go to take the first aid box. "Yahh.. What you gonna do? You want to put the drug on my lips? Aish! Unbelievable.." whisper her into his ear. They were very close distance. He who is notice it, stay a bit away from her. "Pfft! Put the drug on your lips? Nobody have done it before. That... Your knee." replied him. She grinned.

"Ahhh.. This.. Nae, I forgot! I fell while running towards here." said her honestly. He sighed. "Who did this? Your enemy? Pfft. I thought I am the only one who being your enemy, but.." said him to . He really like to . She smirked. "Nae! You're the only one who always being my enemy in this world!" said her angrily. He was about to burst laughter when he look at her face who turn to red, maybe because of angry. 'Haishhh! Where is Chanyeol..?!'  thought him angrily.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol approach them. "Mianhae, I forgot where I put this box." explain Chanyeol immediately when he saw Baekhyun's face who looks angry. Chanyeol give the box to him. He take it and put the medication on her knee. She groan a little when she feel the pain. "Ok, done." said Baekhyun at last. 'Fuuhhh... Finally... It's ended!'  thought her relief. "Kamsahamnida." said her honestly to him. He just nod his head. She pouts and smirked cutely. "Let's go." said Baekhyun suddenly while grab her hands. She blurr. "N-nae...? Let's go to where?" ask her innocent. He sighed, but he still pull her to follow him. 

IN THE CAR

"Baekhyun-ah.. Where we want to go?" ask her scared. He sigh heavily. "You forgot again.. We have press conference with the journalists today." replied him lazily. He's too lazy to explain everything back to her. Hyuna always forgot about something important, so careless. "Press conference?! B-but.. I just wear this close..." said her start to anxious. "Stay quiet. I know what I'm going to do. Just close your mouth and keeps calm down. Arasso?" mad him to her. She pouts again. She move back and just keep silent as what Baekhyun was told her to do. He small a smiled.

Baekhyun stop his car in front of boutique. "Ahhh..! Boutique again?! I'm so boring!" complain her just like a little girl. "Let's go!". Baekhyun grab her hands. They walking into the boutique together. Some of the people there is looking at them. They were excited to see Byun Baekhyun by their eyes. "Wear this.." said him to direct her like a boss. As always, she just take and wear it lazily. She go into the change room. After a few minutes, she come out from the room. "Monkey-ah!" call her. He turn back and once again he was speechless. 'How can wolf be so pretty? Pfft! She just a ugly wolf who are wear a heavy make-up'.  

Even though it looked simple, but she still looked gorgeous. "Let's go! We're running late." said him and go to pay the shirt. In the car, "How the atmosphere during the press conference?" ask her a bit nervous. He smiled. "You're nervous, right? Relax.. I would also like you before. It was so nervous. But, I have a tip to withdraw your nervousness." told him. "How?". "Just imagine that you are talking with the person that you love." replied him. Hyuna looked at him strangely.

"What kind of tip is that...?" mumble her. "It's up to you either you believe it or not, I just want to help." replied him coolly. She smirked. After that, they are going to the destination.

PRESS CONFERENCE

"Your wedding will take place on the third day, so what is your feeling right now? Nervous?" ask one of the journalists. Before answer the question, Baekhyun glances at Hyuna. She pouts so many times. She looked bored. He smirked. Then, he look back to the journalists. "Like other couples, we also feel very nervous and happy at the same time. We're happy because we are going to married." replied him sound excited. Hyuna looks at him strangely. 'What's wrong with this monkey..'  thought her mad.

He fake a smile to the journalists and his fake future wife. Hyuna feel thirst, luckily there is a glass of water in front of her. She take the glass and drink it politely. *Have to behave in front of journalists.* Suddenly, there is a journalist who raise his hand. "I am Hwang Kwang Hee from Love Scandal News. My question is for Hyuna-ssi.." said him while introduce himself. She choke as soon as she heard that. She gulp. 'Haishhh.. This man.. Why you want to ask me? Just ask him! Ask him! He's model, I'm just.. err.. err.. wolf?'  thought her anxious. She try her best to calm down. Then, she slowly nod. 

Baekhyun who is sitting beside her feel full of worries. He's just afraid she give unreasonable responses. "My question is.. How was your feeling when you won over Lee Hye Mi? Yea.. As you know, Hyemi is Baekhyun's ex-girlfriend. Many of his fans choose Hyemi over you, but Baekhyun has choose you. How was your feeling? Did you feel great after beating your rival, Lee Hyemi?" ask the journalist. Hyuna gulp again. She think so hard to answer it. And then, she looks at Kwanghee and smiled coolly.

"No matter if his fans do not go my way, but I feel very lucky that he chose me. It was so great though. About Hyemi... Hmm. I think people choose her because of her popularity..? Nevermind. I don't care what people are going to say, the most important thing is.. I have him with me, he is mine. Jinjja saranghamnida, Monkey." replied her coolly. She unaware that she have called him 'Monkey'. Baekhyun looked at her in shocked. She still smiled happily because of her great answer.

'I think so hard to give him the perfect answer.. Don't you dare to scold me, Byun Baekhyun! Appreaciate my answer!'  thought her confident. "Monkey?" ask Kwanghee confused. She startled. Did I say monkey? She grin ashamed. "Err.. Ani. It was.. err.." she looks at Baekhyun, hoping he will help her. "That is our way to call each others. She call me 'Monkey' and I call her 'Wolf'. That's cute, right?" said Baekhyun to cover her. "Aahh.." "Kyeopta~" "Cute couple." respond all the journalists, except Kwanghee who looked disappointed. He pack up his things and get out from there.

ON THE WEDDING DAY

Today is the day that Hyuna and Baekhyun scared the most. They will become a newly wed on the day. 9/11, the date of the bad day for them. The wedding ceremony is made in luxurious. It was full of luxury goods. In the room, "Unnie, I'm so nervous!" said Hyuna to Hara. "Gwencana. Nothing bad will happen, trust me." said her to convince her younger sister. "Aigoo.. You grow up so fast, now you will get married with a model. You have to understand your husband.

He is a famous model. Maybe he will always busy for you. If you have a problem with him, use a good way to solve it, discuss with each others. Arasso?" told Hara concern. Hyuna nod. She almost in tears, her eyes glassy. "Omo! You can't cry! You looked so ugly when you are crying, you know that!" said Hara to younger sister. Hyuna smiled. 

'What if you know that it is all acting? You must be so angry and sad..'  thought Hyuna feel guilty for her sister. "Mianhae, unnie.." said her while looking down. "You don't have to apologize me, I already forgive you since you was born. You're my younger sister, I really love you. Take care of yourself." advice Hara. "Nae.." said Hyuna and nod. "Hyuna-ah, let's go." suddenly, Junhyung come to bring her out. She drew a deep breathe. She hold Junhyung's arms, "Let's go." said her.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna is looking for Baekhyun everywhere. 'Where is the monkey..?'  thought her angrily. She don't know what she want to do. Hara and Junhyung already return home. Grandma is busy talking to the guest, maybe her old friends. Then, she saw Chanyeol is talking with the guest. She was about to approach him, but suddenly. "Annyeonghaseyo, Are you Kim Hyuna, right?" ask him. She nod slowly. She don't know who is the old man. "Who are you?" ask her. He surprised. "You don't know me? Heol! I'm Cube's CEO, Hong Seung Sung." replied him. Hyuna looked a bit confused. "Ahh.. Nae.. Err.."

".. Actually, I don't really know.." she wasn't finish her words yet. "CEO Hong!" called Baekhyun from behind. Hyuna turn back and see him. He looked so handsome today. Hyuna speechless. She melted. "Your wife don't know who I am." said CEO Hong sorrowful. Baekhyun chuckle. "Mianhae.. She don't really know about entertainment world.. She said, she's not interesting." explain him to his boss. "Ahh.. Like that.. Wait! I forgot to thank you, thanks because invite me as your special guest." said CEO Hong.

"Actually I don't want to, but you force me to do that... Hahaha, just kidding." tease Baekhyun. Hyuna keeps staring at him since just now. He just notice it. "Baekhyun-ah, I have a meeting this after this. I need to be hurry. Thank you because of invite me here as a special guest. Your wedding... Jinjja daebak!" praise CEO Hong before walk away. "Nae, thanks for coming." said Baekhyun and bow politely to him. "Baekhyun-ah.. Why you..." said Hyuna while staring at him. "What's wrong with you, wolf?" weird him.

OUTSIDE THE CHURCH

Hyuna feel boring in the church, so she decide to get out from there. She stand under the tree. 'How my days with him? Will I be happy with him? Urgh! It just a contract! It will end too sooner or later!'. Hyuna's mind full of questions. Suddenly, "Hyuna-ah." call someone behind her. She turn back and saw Baekhyun with another girl. She is holding his arm tightly. But, Hyuna just ignore it. She act honestly, she is not jealous of them at all. "Introduce, I am his cousin, Byun Ji Young." introduce herself in an annoying voice.

She smiled happily beside of him. Hyuna fake a smilled. Baekhyun know that Hyuna really hate when girls speak with an annoying voice. "Oh, nae.. Nice to meet you. Kim Hyuna-imnida." said Hyuna introduce herself. "Oppa, did she will meet him tomorrow?" ask Jiyoung with her annoying voice. 'This sound is really spoiled my mood..! Is that called aegyo? Pfft!'  thought Hyuna angrily. "Of course, Hyuna will meet him tomorrow. He will arrive in Korea at 4.00 p.m, right?" ask Baekhyun. Jiyoung nod cutely. 

Byun Jiyoung is Baekhyun's cousin, she is a bit annoying. She don't like others to disturb her when she with Baekhyun. She love Baekhyun, but he don't know it. She really hate Hyuna because she think Hyuna has seized Baekhyun from her. "Meet who?" ask Hyuna confuse. Baekhyun smiled handsome. He come closer to Hyuna. It make Jiyoung a bit of angry. "You will know it later, wolf.." whisper him into her ear. "Let's go, oppa." ask Jiyoung while pull Baekhyun's arms. Hyuna speechless.

She can smell his perfume. 'What kind of feeling is this..? Lov..? Ani, ani, ani! I have a boyfriend and I love my boyfriend! I can't wait to meet him tomorrow!' thought her excited. It has been 4 years Hyuna and her boyfriend did not meet up. It's because he has to go to UK for continue his study. She miss him a lot. Tomorrow, she will meet him back.     

   

 

     

 

 

  XOXO