Chapter 23

STAY WITH ME

TOMORROW

“Hyuna, you’ve met Chanyeol yesterday, right? How is he? Is he doing well?” ask Baekhyun suddenly make Hyuna stop from cooking. “Err.. Nae, I’ve met him yesterday. He’s fine. Wae.. Waeo? Why did you ask about him suddenly?” answer her stuttered. “Aniyo. I’m also don’t know why I am thinking about him suddenly.. Are you two okay right?” said Baekhyun and sudden ask about Hyuna and Chanyeol relationship.

“Nae? Nae.. We’re okay. Waeo? Did Chanyeol tell you something..?” ask her doubtfully. “Nae. He sent a text to me last night. He told me to not hurting you. Waeo? What has happened to him? Did you guys fighting yesterday?” said Baekhyun starting to suspect something. “Bwo? What did you say? Pfft! Nonsense! We’re not fighting thou..” lie her. “Allright then..” said him while walking towards her.

He hug her from behind. She chuckled. “Ah, oppa! Hajima~! I’m cooking right now. You want to see me on fire with this dishes?” . “Oh! Sound interesting!” . She give him a death glance. He grinned innocently. He hug her tight and kiss her cheek softly. She was surprised. “Byun Baekhyun!” . “Bwo? Wae? Wae? Can’t I kiss my girl?” more. She pout cutely.

“Aigoo.. If you pout cutely like that. It make me more excited to kiss you more, more and more!” said him excited. Her eyes opened widely. “Don’t you dare to do that! I’ll hit you with this ladle!” . “If you hit me, then I die, who want to protect you? And.. You definitely will miss me so much!” said him. He likes to . She smirked. Then, she ignore his embrace and keeps cooking.

“Wolf, you know I love you, right?” ask him sudden. “Nae? BWO?!! What did you called me?!” angry her. “Ah, waeeee? It’s cute! Wolf~” said him while act cute. She glare at him. “Ok then. Dear my girl, Kim Hyuna, do you know that I love you?” ask him use formal words. “Mmm? Nope. I don’t know.” reply her deliberately. His smile stop suddenly. Then, he gently pull Hyuna to look at him.

“Bwo?! I am serious. I don’t know either you love me or not because...” . “Shhh!” His close by his index finger. “I love you, Hyuna..” confess him honestly. She was speechless. He kiss her gently. Deep. After a few minutes they’re kissing, he stop. “I want to be with you.. forever.” told him true. Her heart was touched by his confession. Then, she pull him in her embrace and kiss him deeply.

While they’re kissing, suddenly someone knock the door making them stop immediately. “Haisshhh! Jinjja! Who the hell is coming at the wrong time?!” mad him slowly. Hyuna fix her hair. She shame. Then, Baekhyun walk to the door lazily. When he open the door, his parents and grandma are standing infront of him. He was startled. “Om.. Omma.. Appa..” . ‘How do they know about this house?!’ curious him.

His family just get into the house without saying anything. Their face looks angry. He drew a deep breathe. “Who tell them about this house?!!!” said him half whispered. “How long you had bought this house?” a question finally came out from his mother’s mouth. “Nae? Err.. Within a few months ago..” answer him doubtfully. “Bwo?! You had bought this house a few months ago and you didn’t tell us about this?! Yahh!”

His mother start to get angry. Luckily, his father is there to comfort her. “Appa-ah! Look at your son! How dare he did this to us? He even has lie to us about his marriage! Yahh! Byun Baekhyun! Where is that girl? Where is she?! Is she still live with you?” mad his mother while asking about Hyuna. “Err.. Mianhae, omma. I..” . Baekhyun don’t know what he gonna tell them.

AT THE KITCHEN

Hyuna hide well behind the refrigerator. She can hear the voice of Baekhyun’s family. “Haishh.. How is this?!! What should I do now? How if they see me?” mumble her who is full of fear now. Suddenly she heard someone is walking towards the refrigerator. She close her eyes tightly. She was so scared. Her body was trembling. When the sound has stop, she open her eyes slowly.

As soon as she open her eyes, she saw Baekhyun’s grandmother. Her eyes opened widely. Grandma put her index finger at the mouth. “Shhh! Keep quiet! They will see you.” told the grandma. Hyuna is touched. She was about to cry. She was very thankful to grandma. ‘Why she still want to help me?’  thought her overwhelmed. “Halmeoni..”. Grandma smile and nod.

“Omma, what are you doing there?” ask Baekhyun’s mother who is appear abruptly. Her voice make Hyuna and grandma surprised. Grandma immediately covering behind her. “A.. Ani.. I..”. Unfortunately, Baekhyun’s mother saw Hyuna behind the refrigerator. “Omma.. Yahhh! What are you doing here?!! Come out now! Get out from here! I said get out!” mocked her towards Hyuna. Hyuna startled.

“Ani.. Yahh.. You can’t do this..” grandma is trying to avoid Baekhyun’s mother but she still can pull Hyuna quickly. Baekhyun and his father run towards the kitchen immediately when they heard the noise. He and his father was so shocked when they saw Mrs. Byun pull Hyuna out from the kitchen. Grandma is following them from behind. Baekhyun run to help Hyuna.

“Ahjumma! Mianhaeo.. Ahpo! Ahpo!” whine Hyuna who is crying. Outside the house, Baekhyun’s mother push her roughly. “GET OUT FROM HERE! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO RUINED MY SON’S LIFE! NOW GET AWAY! DON’T YOU DARE TO COME HERE ANYMORE!” mocked Mrs. Byun angrily. Baekhyun run towards Hyuna who is fell.

Mrs. Byun was so angry. Her anger was still not subsided even soothed by her husband, Mr. Byun. Hyuna ignore Baekhyun. She crawl to Mrs. Byun’s leg. “Mianhae, ahjumma.. Mianhae.. Don’t make me like this. I love him. I love Baekhyun so much. Don’t seperate us. Please.. Forgive me. I’m begging you.” Begging her sadly. Mrs. Byun ignore her appeal. “Baekhyun! Get in the house!” told her.

“Yahh.. She has apologize, so forgive her..” grandma is trying to persuade her. “No way! She has lie to us! How we can easily forgive her? Andwae! Baekhyun! I said get in the house!” said her angrily. “Andwae, omma! You can’t do this to us. I love her. We love each other. I want to stay with her!” said Baekhyun stubborn. Mrs. Byun is angry at her son. Then, she pull Baekhyun roughly from Hyuna.

“Baekhyun-ah! Ahjumma! Ahjumma! Jwesonghamnida! Jinjja jwesonghamnida! Ahjussi.. Mianhae.. Mianhaeo..” Hyuna apologize endlessly. She was kneeling on grandma and Mr. Byun. Grandma is sobbing. “Halmeoni.. Please..! Please help me! I want.. to stay with Baekhyun.. That’s all what I want. Please.. Help me.” begging her. Mr. Byun can’t hold his tears anymore. He get in the house leaving them alone.

“Halmeoni..” call her filled of sympathy. Grandma shook her head. “Mianhae, Hyuna-ah.. Mianhae.. I can’t help you.” told grandma full of guilty. Then, grandma immediately get into the house. She can’t look at Hyuna’s face anymore. “Halmeoni..! Jebal..” . Hyuna is sobbing alone outside the house.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna is walking lonely beside the road. The weather is getting dark. It looks like it will rain soon. She don’t know where she want to go. While she was crying, the rain finally fell. It looks like the rain also bewailed on her unfortunate fate. “Wae.. Wae.. Why do I always unfortunate? Why others can be happy but not me? Did I would never feel happiness?” said her sadly.

HARA POV

Hara is watching the television alone in her house. Suddenly she heard someone knock the door. She immediately run to the kitchen and get a knife. She was scared. She is worried if it was a bad person. She look at the clock. It’s 11.30 p.m. “Who the hell will come at this time? I’m sure it must be a thief!” assumed her. She slowly walk to the door. Once she open the door, she saw her younger sister, Hyuna.

She was surprised. The knife in her grip fell out because of shock. “Hyuna!” call her when she saw Hyuna is fainted in front of her. She bring Hyuna get into the house.         

 

 

 

 

 

XOXO