Chapter 26

STAY WITH ME

IN A RESTAURANT

Baekhyun and Hyuna were in silent. After they bumped into each other, Baekhyun brought her to the clinic. Even though she refused to do it, but she have to because she knew Baekhyun well. He don't like people who are not listen to his instructions. So, like it or not, she just do what he told. After they went to the clinic, he asked her to eat with him. She agreed since she was so hungry. "How are you doing these day?" ask Baekhyun break the silence between them. She smile a little before answer it. "Good." 

Baekhyun feel a bit disappoint with her coolly answer. 'Good? Tch! Don't you know how suffer am I? This wolf..'  thought himself. He is a little angry when she said that answer. Furthermore, when she is eating her food with full of appetite. He smirked. "Good? Yee.. I'm good too. TOTALLY GOOD! Very good, very good!!" said him acting proudly. Hyuna stare at him strangely. 'So?'  thought her. "I even have a better life than you.." told him in a low voice, like he was whispering. She glare at him. "Oh jinjja? Omo! It's good then..I'm happy for you." said her while keep eating. 

He gulped. "Yahh! Did you just come back from Amazon? You're eating like there is no tomorrow. Like you haven't eat for 3 years. And your face.. err.. It's looked like... like..." "Bwo? What happened to my face? Wae wae?" ask her while touching her face. Baekhyun shake his head. "Your face looked like.. wolf-face." said him and burst out of laughter loudly. She grip her fork tightly. "Yahh! You seriously.. BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!" shout her angrily. He is shocked. He close by his hand. She struggle to let it go but can't.

Everybody in the restaurant are surprised because they heard Baekhyun's name. When they're notice that it was him, some girls in there are screaming and run towards him. Both of them are shocked especially Hyuna. She forgot that Baekhyun is an idol. She cover by her hand, but unfortunately it was too late. The fangirls are approaching him. He looked very uncomfortable. She feel sorry for him. Then, she get up and grab his hand. "Let's go." said her while start her steps to run away. He was stunned but still he follow her.

They're running as fast as possible. The fangirls are chasing them. "Hold me tightly." told her while looking at him and give him a little smile. Once again, he stunned. 

MYUNGSOO POV

"It have been a loooooooooong time, Hyuna-ssi." said himseld while smirked. He was finding her for a long time. After she escaped from his house, he keep finding her everywhere. "I'll make sure you belong to me!" mumble him alone in the car. He saw her in the evening when she was walking home from work. He was about to get her, but unfortunately she was bump into someone. So, he thought that he will come back and meet her tomorrow. "Kim Hyuna.. Kim Hyuna.. Tch! No matter how far you go, I'll found you.." 

He smirked. "Because of you, people called me crazy. Yeah! They're right! I am crazy. Totally crazy! I'm crazy because of you! Your hair, your lips, your eyes, your skin.. I miss all of that! I'm sure you'll be mine!" said him angrily. "My dear Hyuna.. Why did you leave me..? Wae..? What is my fault? What I have to do to get you back, my dear? You know that I love you, right? You love me too, right? I'm hurt, Hyuna-ah.. I'm suffered a lot because of you. Why did you leave me? I.. I'm just love you. I don't want to hurt you, but you.." 

He mumble nonsense in the car. Sometime he laugh, chuckle, cry, smile, smirk, sad, angry, furious and everything. He looked like a crazy person. It was so pathetic. 

HYUNA AND BAEKHYUN POV

"Here, your ice cream!" said Hyuna excitedly while giving the ice cream to him. He take it happily and give her the sweetest smile ever. She is speechless. For a moment, she stop her ice cream. She staring at him secretly. 'He is so handsome. No wonder the fangirls just now are going crazy on him. But.. Why am I not being like the fangirls who had crazy about him?'  thought her deeply. "Am I too handsome?" ask him suddenly while keep his ice cream. Even though he didn't turn to look at her, but he can tell that she is staring at him. His words make her return to the reality. She return to her ice cream and look at the other place.

Suddenly, Baekhyun grab her body to turn on him and kiss her deeply. She was surprised. It was so suddenly. The ice cream that she holding just now fall down because of her shocked. Her eyes didn't blink at all. After a few moments, he release the kiss softly. "I miss you, Hyuna.. I miss you so much." said him gently. His tears are flowing down. She got hiccup because of that words. She was so shocked. "Err.. Jwe.. Jw.. Jwesonghamnida. I.. I.. I have to go now. My sister must.. err.. she must be looking for me now. I don't want her to get any worries.. Jwesonghamnida.. Jwesonghamnida.." she excuse herself in stuttering. He was frozen.

When she was about to walk away, he grab her hand immediately. "Hyuna.. Listen to me, please..?" begging him. "Aniya.. You don't have to say anything. I'm.. I'm.. okay. You don't need to feeling sorry or whatever else. Jwesonghaeyo, I must go now..." said her while let his hand go off from her hand. She walk away while crying. The tears and pain that she bear for a long time, finally it burst out. Baekhyun silent. Just his tears keep flowing. His feelings mixed into one. Without they notice, someone is watching them angrily.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna crying hardly in her room. She lied to Baekhyun about her sister. Her sister is in Gangnam. She live alone in Jeju because she want to forget her past. Her sweet memories with Byun Baekhyun. Unfortunately, he comeback again infront of her. She was speechless. No words that she can say. She indeed miss him too, but she can't confess it to him. She don't want to be hurt again. Furthermore, there is one thing that she don't want him to know. One thing. Important.

She is crying loudly. "God.. Please.. Keep him away from me. I don't want to make him fall in love with me again. He will be hurt by that. He will be sad for the rest of his life if he decide to go with me. I can't.. I really love him, but I can't stay with him forever.. Please God.. Keep him away from me.. Please.. Help me.." begging her in sobbing. "Omma.. Omma..! I'm hurt..! I'm hurt..!" said her while keep crying loudly. That night, she crying non-stop. Suddenly, her head is dizzy. She hold her head hardly. She frown her foreheaf because of the pain. "Ahh..!" moaned her. She struggle to open the drawer. When she open the drawer, she take her medicine and eat it quickly. Then, she is laying exhaustion beside her bed, on the floor. She close her eyes to reduce the headache. 

TOMORROW

Baekhyun can't focus on his acting. His mind keep thinking about Hyuna. Several times they're repeated the scene. But still, he can't do his best. "Cut!" shout the director. "Yahh Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing right now?! What's wrong with you?! You looked like its not you. What's wrong with you?! If you keep acting like this, I'll find another actors! There's more actors that is much better than you! You.." mock the director angrily. Then, Baekhyun's manager approach the director. "Ani, aniya, director.. He being like that because.. err.. He got cold last night, so now his condition is not well. I hope you understand his situation. Please don't find another actor.."

Baekhyun's manager begging to the director seriously. The director sighed. "Okay.. If it was like that.. Everyone, let's stop shooting now! We'll continue later.. When Baekhyun's condition is okay." told the director to the other staffs. Baekhyun's manager, Park Chanyeol smiled. 'Ah.. It was so relief!'  said him in his heart. He look at Baekhyun who is not in his mood right now. He sigh. Even though Baekhyun already forgive him about the past, but he still feel sorry for him. Because of his silliness, he has separated them. He was looking for Hyuna everywhere, but he still can't meet her. He sigh again. Both of them are too good for him. He regret for not trusting them. 

A few months ago, Chanyeol ask for Baekhyun's help. His grandma is sick. He doesn't have any money. Baekhyun is the one who lend his money for him, help him and his grandma. He was very grateful to him. He is always praying that one day Baekhyun and Hyuna will meet and live forever. He can't see Baekhyun acted like this. Even though he always smile, but he know that it was just a fake smile. Baekhyun didn't want to show his real emotion.

Chanyeol approach Baekhyun who is sitting infront of the beach. "Water?" ask him while offering Baekhyun a bottle of water. He smile a little and shake his head. Chanyeol sit beside him. For a few minutes, they're being silent. Only the sound of waves is heard. "Mianhaeyo.. I'm troubling you again." said Baekhyun suddenly. "Nae? Bwo.. A-aniya.. It's nothing. I know you must be stress about your tight schedule. Because of that, you lack of rest.. Haishh.." replied him relaxed. Lately, Baekhyun's schedule really tight. Baekhyun fake a smile.

Once again, they're being silent. Baekhyun sighed. "Chanyeol-ah, you know what? It's something.. I really hate about. I really.. don't like her.. I hate her ugly smile.. I hate her ugly lips.. I hate when she approach me.. When she appear in my life.. Why did she come in my life? She is an ugly girl thou.. The ugly girl I ever knew! Her smell was so bad. Her hair is tangled and smelly because she didn't use a good shampoo. I really hate her! That girl.. She have nothing unless her bad clothes! She's just useless!" said Baekhyun while looking at the beach coolly. He wipe his tears who flowing a bit. Chanyeol just stay still and keep hearing to what he said. He know who the girl is.

"B-but.. Even though she is ugly, smelly, and everything.. She is the girl who can make my heart beating so fast. She even can make my heart stop beating. When I stare at that beautiful face.. I saw myself. I saw a peace and happiness. I know she is hurt.. but I keep hurting her more and more. Even though I keep hurting her, she never stop to love me. She never tired of saying 'Saranghae, Byun Baekhyun.' to me. I want her back, but I'm scared if I will hurting her again. I don't know how to not hurting her.. People are right. We just know how precious something are when we lost it.. Now I lost it! I lost that girl who love me so much.."

".. If with me, she's going to get hurt, then I prefer her to be with the other guy.. I know she can be happy without me. Just let me hurt.. I want to feel that hurt.. That pain.. I'll bear it.." said Baekhyun sadly. "I miss her, Chanyeol-ah.. I miss her so much. My wolf.." said him while his tears are flowing down. He is sob. Chanyeol can't hold his tears. He also crying for his bestfriend. "Mianhae, Baekhyun-ah.. Mianhae.. It was my fault.. I'm wrong. If only I didn't do that silliness action, you guys must be happy now." said Chanyeol regretful.

MYUNGSOO POV

Myungsoo can't stay still anymore. After he saw Hyuna and Baekhyun are kissing, he became angry. He became incoherent. "I have to settle this! Hyuna is mine! No one can take her from me! I'll kill everyone who want to prevent me to get her back! Kim Hyuna.. You're mine! Forever!" said him angrily. He walk from right to left for several times. He looked so crazy.

HYUNA POV

Hyuna's phone ringing for the tenth time. She just looking at her phone. She know who is calling. She sighed. At last, she answer it. "Yeoboseyo?" ask her husky voice. "Hyuna-ah! Where the hell are you right now? You promise me to do it, right?! Hyuna-ah, come here and just do it. You will be okay. You don't need to be scared." said the caller in worry. She just being quiet. "Hyuna-ah.. Please.. Are you tired of alive? Huh? Come here, Hyuna-ah.." begging the caller. Still no answer from her. "Hyuna.. How many times you want to delay it? If you didn't do it, you will.. you will.. die.. Yahh! Are you really want to die? Huh? Don't you want to meet him?"

"I've met him." at last, she open to speak. "Bwo? Jinjja? If so, why you don't want to come here and do the operation? Hyuna-ah, you have to do the operation! The tumor of your head is getting worse! Hyuna-ah!! Please.. I'm begging you! You have to stay alive for your sister, your brother-in-law, and.. Byun Baekhyun." persuade the doctor. Hyuna's tears flowing down. Then, she end the call. After a few minutes, she come out from her house. While she want to lock the door, someone approach her and cover by a small towel. She struggle to let it go but can't. She was about to faint because she can't breath. She is trying hard to see who the person is. At last, she can see the face. "Myu.. Myung.. Myung Soo" said her slowly before faint.

          

   

 

          

 

 

 

XOXO