Chapter 27

STAY WITH ME

HARA POV

"Doctor, how is it? Is she want to dot it?" ask Hara to the doctor hopefully. The doctor sigh and shook his head. Hara who is shock fall down slowly. "I don't know how else to persuade her, she still didn't want to do it. Today is her last day thou.. If she remains not to do it, ... she will.. die." told the doctor sadly. Hara can't hold her tears anymore. She burst out of crying. Her husband who heard her crying, immediately run towards her. "Wae wae..? Wae Hara-ah? Doctor? What's wrong?" ask Junhyung doubtfully. "Oppa.. Hyuna.. Hyuna.." stuttered Hara. She can't say clearly because of sobbing. "Wae... ? Hyuna wae? What's wrong with her?" ask him worried. 

"She refuse to do it.. SHE REFUSE TO DO IT, OPPA!!" told Hara while crying hardly. Junhyung is speechless. He looked at the doctor, asking for certainty. The doctor nod woefully. "Ani, aniya.. She can't die.. Hyuna can't die.. Andwae.. Andwaeyo...! Doctor.. You have to do something! You must to do something to make her do the operation! Please, doctor... I'm begging you.. We're begging to you.. Please.." begging Junhyung while kneeling the doctor. The doctor can't help but sighing looking at them. He is also feeling sad towards them.

After a few minutes, Junhyung and Hara come out from the hospital sorrowful. Suddenly, Hara remembered something. "Op-oppa! I think I know who can help us.." said her suddenly. She hold Junhyung's arms and look into his eyes hopefully. "Who?" ask him back. "Baekhyun. Byun Baek Hyun." . Junhyung frown his forehead, didn't understand to his wife. "Did you forgot? Two days ago, Chanyeol called us and told that he is in Jeju.. Right?" said her. He nod doubtfully. "N-nae.." . "Oppa, don't you think the same thing with me..?" ask Hara. He still don't get what she is talking about. Hara knock his head. "Ah! Ahpa!" moan him. "Aigoo! You seriously!" angry her.

"Wae..?" ask him. "If Chanyeol was there.. That's means Baekhyun is there too..! Chanyeol is Baekhyun's manager, right? So, he must be with Chanyeol right now..!" explain Hara. Junhyung speechless to his wife's cleverness. He then kiss her cheek. "Omo! You're so smart! How can't I not think about that?!" said him and angry to himself. Hara smile proudly. "Let's call them! Hurry up!" said him. She immediately take out her phone and dial Chanyeol's number. After a few minutes, the call is connected. Hara and Junhyung smile happily.

CHANYEOL POV

He answer his phone who rang abruptly. "Yeoboseyo? Who is it?" greet him. "Chanyeol-ah! It's me, Hara noona. I'm sorry for bothering you.. But I have something to tell. Important!" said Hara. "Oh! Hara noona.. Aniyo, gwenchanayo.. You're not bothering me. What are you going to tell me?" ask him back. "Chanyeol-ah, can you pass the phone to Baekhyun? He is with you, right?" ask Hara. "Nae? Ahh yee.. He is sitting beside me. Wait a minute..". "Baekhyun-ah, Hyuna's sister want to talk to you.." said him while offering his phone. Baekhyun take the phone from him. "Yeoboseyo..? Baekhyun is speaking now. Waeo?" ask him politely.

"Baekhyun-ah.. You must help me..! You must help our Hyuna..! Please.." said Hara. Baekhyun frown his forehead. "Nae? What are you talking about? W-wh-what's wrong with.. Hyuna? What has happened to her?" ask him who don't know what has happened. Hara tell him about Hyuna's tumor. He get up as soon as he heard about Hyuna's tumor. 'Hyuna..!'  called him loudly in heart. He was so shocked. If only Chanyeol wasn't there, he must be faint right now. He feel like the world went dark. He was about to fall down but luckily, he still can control himself. As soon as they end the call, Baekhyun turn to Chanyeol. "Chanyeol-ah.. We must find Hyuna! We must find her!"

Baekhyun run towards his car quickly. Chanyeol who is don't know what happened just follow him. He don't want his bestfriend do something nonsense. In the car, Baekhyun look so serious while driving. He is driving very fast. "B-baekhyun-ah! What happened? Tell me.. If you want to die young, just do it.. I still have many things to do before I die. You have to remember, I'm still not marry yet!" warn Chanyeol doubtfully. "Hyuna is in danger! She have tumor in her head.. She should have surgery today.. But.. She.. refuse to do it." told him seriously. 

Chanyeol is surprised. "B-bwo? Are you kidding me?! YAHH It's not funny, Baekhyun-ah!" said Chanyeol still can't believe what he has heard. "I'M NOT KIDDING YOU, CHANYEOL-AH!!! HOW CAN I MAKE THIS AS A JOKE?!! THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR US TO MAKING JOKE! HYUNA IS SICK! SHE HAVE TUMOR! SHE HAVE TO GET SURGERY TODAY, BUT SHE REFUSE TO DO IT!!! AND YOU KNOW WHY?! SHE REFUSE TO DO IT BECAUSE OF ME! BECAUSE OF ME! DO YOU HEAR THAT?!" mocked Baekhyun. His face turn into red. "That b*tch! She is always troublesome..!" mumble himself. His feelings mixed into one. Chanyeol being silent because of shock. "Do you know her address?" ask Chanyeol abruptly after being silent. "Nae.. Her sister told me just now.." 

MYUNGSOO POV

Myungsoo is hugging Hyuna tightly. He is crying so hard infront of her house. "Mianhae.. Mianhae.. Mianhae, Hyuna-ah.. I don't intend to make you like this. Please.. Wake up, honey.. Wake up! Tell me its not my fault. It's not my fault, right? It's not my fault! I'm not doing anything. You're the one who make me come this far.." mumble him crazily. He kiss Hyuna's forehead several times. Suddenly, he get angry. He slap her face and stomping her head against the wall for a few times. Her nose are bleeding due to the beating that she got.

"You're the one who make me like this! I lost my job because of you! Wae?! Wae Hyuna-ah?!! You don't love me?! Hmm? Aren't you miss me?! Wake up, Hyuna-ah! Wake up and look at me!" said him crazy. "Yahh! Who ask you to kiss that man? Who told you to do so?! You're mine! You're mine, Hyuna-ah..!"

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun stop the car and get out from the car immediately. He walk to Hyuna's house quickly. Chanyeol follow his friend. When they got there, they saw a man is crying. Baekhyun looking at Chanyeol. Chanyeol shrugged. They're approach the man slowly as they heard the man keep saying Hyuna's name. Chanyeol saw a hockey stick and get it slowly. As soon as Baekhyun touch the man's shoulder, the man turning his head to him. Baekhyun's view now is not focused on the man, but the girl that he was holding. "Hyuna!" called him. The man get up and was about to hit Baekhyun but luckily Chanyeol come at the right time.

He use the hockey stick to hit the man's back. The man fainted because of it. Baekhyun look at Chanyeol before run toward Hyuna. "Hyuna-ah..! Hyuna-ah! Can't you hear me? Mian.. Mianhae.. Minanhae, Hyuna-ah.." said him while hugging her tightly. "Baekhyun-ah, I think we have to bring her to the hospital now. Hurry up!" told Chanyeol. Baekhyun nod and bring her to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Baekhyun is waiting hopefully. He keeps praying for Hyuna. Then, a nurse come out. Baekhyun get approach the nurse. "Nurse, how is she? Dis she okay?" ask him curious and worried. "She's still being treated by the doctor. What is your relationship with the patient?" said the nurse. "I.. I'm.. her.. her husband." replied him. "Oh! That's good we have you here. Did you know that your wife have tumor?" ask the nurse again. "N-nae..?" . "The tumor in her head is getting serious. She need a surgery now. We need your signature to do the surgery." explain the nurse. "Nae..? Ahh.. Nae." Baekhyun write down his signature. After that, the nurse get into the room back.

After a few hours, Chanyeol, Hara and Junhyung come together approach him. Baekhyun bow politely to them. "How was her? Did she okay?" ask Hara concern. Baekhyun shook his head. "I still don't know it. The doctor haven't said anything yet. They're still doing the surgery.." told him sorrowful. Hara sighed. She already know what has happened towards her younger sister. It's all thanks to Chanyeol for telling her about that. "Gomawo, Baekhyun-ah.. Chanyeol, you too. Gomawo.. If not because of you two, I don't know what will happen to her. She must be die in that man's hands." said Hara grateful.

"Oh! Talk about the man, how was him?" ask Baekhyun who is suddenly remembered about the man. "Don't worry about that.. I've called police and the man was arrested as soon as he waking from swoon." told Chanyeol. Baekhyun smile and pat his shoulder. "Gomawo, Chanyeol-ah.. And.. Sorry for mocking at you just now." said Baekhyun thankful and guilty towards his bestfriend. "Haishh.. Don't be like that. What I've done to you just a small thing compare to what you've done. You've helped me a lot! So now, it's my turn! I am you bestfriend after all, right? I felt guilty for what I have done to both of you, so now I want to correct my mistake."

Baekhyun smile. "Aigoo.. You make me touching!" said Baekhyun . All of them burst into laughter because of that. Then, the doctor come out from the room. "Who is.. her husband?" ask the doctor. Chanyeol, Hara and Junhyung frowning their forehead like 'What the heck is he talking about?' . "H-hus-husband..?" ask Junhyung. Baekhyun doubtfully answer, "Me.". Three of them looked at him shockingly. "I have no choice!" whispered him to them. He turn his view to the doctor back. "How was her, doctor?".

"The surgery went well. She is now in room number 201. We put her in the VIP ward as you asked..". All of them let out a sigh of relieved. "But.." continue the doctor. "But?" ask Hara. "Baekhyun-ssi, I want to talk with you for a minutes. Please follow me." said the doctor. Baekhyun looked at Hara and she nod as she agree it. Then, he follow the doctor.

IN THE OFFICE

"Baekhyun-ssi.. I know this must be hard for you. But, I still have to tell you about this.." said the doctor. "W-what is it, doctor?" ask Baekhyun doubtfully. "Your wife.. She may have survived the surgery... but.. she has lost.. her memory. She may have forgotten everything.." told the doctor sorrowful. Once again, Baekhyun felt his world went dark. He can't control himself. "Hyuna.. Hy.. Hyu.. Hyuna.. An.. Andwae.. Andwae.. It's impossible.. She could not lost her memory.. Andwaeyo.." mumble him while looking down. He hold his head who are feeling dizzy abruptly. "Baekhyun-ssi, are you okay?" ask the doctor as he saw the way Baekhyun's acted.

"Baekhyun-ssi, I know it's hard but we have to accept it.". "How can this happened?" ask him. "As you know, the tumor in her head is getting worse. Then, I don't know whether it was because of snap or what on her head so that the tumor in her head burst. Due to that, she has lost her memory.." explain the doctor. Baekhyun stare at the wall blankly. "Is there any ways to return her memory back?" asked him hopefully. "Aniyo. She has lost her memory.. forever." replied the doctor with a heavy heart.

After a few minutes, he come out from the room. He walks helpless. The answer that he heard from the doctor really make he lost his strength. He walk towards Hyuna's room. From outside the room, he can hear Hara is crying loudly. "Hyuna-ah, wae?! What's wrong with you?! You don't know me? It's me, Hara! Your sister!" shout Hara while sobbing. Junhyung hold Hara's shoulder, told her to be more patient. Chanyeol also shocked with the situation. Baekhyun get into the room helpless. Hara turn and look at him. "Baekhyun-ah, what's wrong with Hyuna? What did the doctor says? Why Hyuna acting like this?" ask Hara while crying.

Baekhyun looked up Hyuna's face. She looked like she really don't know what has happened. He sighed. "The doctor said that.. she lost her memory.." told Baekhyun after gathering all the strength that left in his body. As soon as he told that, Hara fall down and fainted. Junhyung and Chanyeol bring her out of the room leaving Hyuna and Baekhyun alone in the room. Baekhyun approach her slowly. "How are you?" ask him coolly. She staring at him strangely. "I'm fine. B-but, who are you?" ask her slowly. He smiled bitter. "That's good, my wolf.." replied him. Then, he walk away from the room leaving her in question.

FOUR YEARS LATER

As usual, the weather in Jeju-do are always nice. Day by day, there are many people visit the place. Baekhyun take a deep breathe as he stop from jogging. He looked at the scenery. It was so nice. He is smiling happily. It's been a long time he didn't do any activities like this. He was so happy. 'Want to know what has happened to the people around me? Ok, I'll tell you guys! First, I want to tell about my only bestfriend, Park Chanyeol. Now, he is not my manager anymore. He already achieve his dreams. His dreams to become an idol. Now, he is so popular among the girls compare to me. Whenever he goes, he always being chased by his sasaeng fans.. Heoll~'

'.. Then, about Hara and Junhyung. They're going to have another baby. They already have seven children. Now, they're getting into their 8th children. Fuuhh.. I don't know what did they ate to get so many of children. I should ask for their advise too. Anyway, I'm happy for them. Now, it's my turn! As everyone knows, I'm not an idol anymore. I stopped my career as an idol and became a successful beggar. I'm not an ordinary beggar but I am a beggar who ask for love. The only love from the only girl that I love so much. Want to know who is it?'

Baekhyun look at a girl who is jogging alone. He come closer to her. "Ahjumma, annyeong~" greet him cutely while follow her jogging. She glance at him and sigh. "Don't you get tired of tease me?". "Aniyo." replied him. "Whatever!" said the girl before walk away leaving him at the back. He smile happily. He love to see her get angry. After a few minutes, the girl stop and take a rest. She is drinking her water on the bench. "Ahjumma, can I sit here?" ask him for her permission. "Andwae!" replied her while put her legs on the bench so that there is no space for him. "Ah! Wae?! I'm your husband thou.." complaint him cutely. She come closer to him. 

Their face just a few inches far. "Yahh.. Crazy ahjussi! I never admit you as my husband thou.. Now, get off of my view! Go away! Go play at the other place! There are many beautiful ahjumma here, go and tackle one by yourself! I'm not interested in you! Shuhhh Shuhhh!" said the girl naughty. "You.. Yahh Ahjumma! Do you know who I used to be? I'm an idol! I.D.O.L!" told him angrily. "Omo! Jinjja? If you're an idol, then why did people doesn't recognize you? Hmm? Oh right! I know why! You must not be popular, right? Hahahahah!" tease the girl. He grip his teeth. "Ok, fine! Don't you ever regret about it later! Bye!" said him and walk away. "BYEOMMM~!!" shout her.

"Omo! You must be Byun Baekhyun, right? Aigoo! You still looked handsome as always!" said a girl who bump into him. He smile shyly while his hair. "Aniyo.. Ah, Kamsahamnida.." said him thankful. "Oppa, you're so cute!" told the other girl. He keeps smiling and denied it shyly. From afar, the girl that he used to called ahjumma just now is watching him quietly. "Tch! What so special about that ahjussi?" mumble her while looking at the other side. As she don't want to look at it, she can hear clearly the girls went crazy on him. She make a poker face. Then, she turn her head and look at him. She saw a girl hold his cheek. She is shocked. 'That is no no~!'  thought her.

She walks to them angrily. She let off the girl's hand on his cheek. The girl surprised as the other girls too. Baekhyun also shocked by her acted. "Don't touch him! This ahjussi is mine!" said her and grab Baekhyun's right hand. They was about to walk away but one of the girls grab Baekhyun's left hand. "Aniyo! He's mine! Yahh Ahjumma! How can you called a cute guy like him as ahjussi? Your eyes must have been broken so that you can't see clearly!" said the girl followed by the laughter from the other girls.

She was surprised. She is staring at Baekhyun who is looked happy with the girls. Baekhyun let go off his hand from her. "Mianhaeyo, ahjumma." said him jokingly. The other girls burst into laughter. He was speechless when he saw her teary-eyes. The girl walk away from them. Baekhyun who notice that, immediately follow her.

AT THE BEACH

A girl is standing while looking at the sea sadly. She is crying slowly. "That bad ahjussi!" mocked her slowly while wipe her tears who are keeps flowing. Baekhyun who saw the girl is crying, he come to approach her. "Ahjumma, annyeong~" greet him as usual. No answer. He looked at her face. "Omo! You're crying! Ahjumma is crying! Waeo? Did you see a cockroach? HAHAHAH!" . She glare at him angrily. "Ok, ok. I'm sorry." said him. "Waeo? Why did you cry? Are you jealous seeing me with that girls? Hmph! Impossible! Did you forgot that you hate me?" said him trying to persuade her. "Who said I hate you?" ask her. 

"Hmm? Who said? Who.. said..? Selena Gomez? Who say.. Who say you're not perfect, who say you're not worth it..". She glare him once again. "Hehe.. Okay, okay.. I'm sorry." said him. No reaction from her. He sigh and smiling. He hold her shoulder to turn to him. "I'm sorry, okay? My love?". He come closer to her face and kiss her deeply. She was speechless but then she kiss him back. After a few moments, they release it. He is smiling looking into her eyes while she can't look at him. "Why you didn't look at me? Shy?" ask him. She is looking down. "Omo! Look at her cheek! Its turn red!" again. She pouted and hit his chest cutely.

He laugh and then hold her hands. "Ahjumma, I love you.." confess him sincerely. "I love you too... Ahjussi!" replied her. Then, he hug her tightly. He was so happy. 'Thanks God! Even though You didn't return her memory back but You return her sincerely love for me. Thank you so much! I'll promise to not hurting her anymore. I will appreciate all of her time with me. You're the only one who know how much I love her.. My wolf.. My pikachu.. My ahjumma.. I will stay by her side.. Forever.. I promise to stay by your side, Kim Hyuna.'  

 

 

THE END  XOXO