Chapter 17

STAY WITH ME

TOMORROW

Hyuna is walking to the kitchen. She act like nothing happen between her and Kris. At the kitchen, she open the refrigerator and take out the chicken. She start to cook while singing 'So Long' by Apink. Without realized, Baekhyun come approach her. He cough a little. She startled when she heard it. She look at Baekhyun with exasperation. "Wae? Did I do wrong?" ask him strangely. She just shook her head. He smiled. "Can I ask you?" ask him. "Sure. But not about yesterday." replied him while warning. 

"Err.. How can you still be happy after you know.. err.. about.. this?" ask him stuttering. She fake a smile. "Mianhae, your question ignored by me." said her then continue her work. His eyes opened widely. "Oh, jeeeebaaal.. Answer my question." begged him. She just ignore him. "Wait! Don't you work today?" ask her weirdly. He stop smiling abruptly. "CEO Hong doesn't allow me to go to work." replied him lazily. She was surprised. "Nae? Wae wae wae? What you have done? Did you do something wrong?" curious her. He sighed.

"I hang out with Hyemi yesterday. My fans saw us together. Then, they uploaded it on SNS. So, it has become a hot issue." explain him coolly. Her eyes were opened widely. "JINJJA?! B-but, how can you act like nothing happen?" ask her surprisingly. He sigh again. "I am Byun Baekhyun. A famous model. Not only in Korea, but all over the world." praise himself proudly. She smirked. "Tch! What kind of human being are you.." mumble her. He grinned happily. When she is cooking, he keeps staring at her while smiling. That's make her feel uncomfortable. 

"Yahh.. Why you staring at me like that? Am I pretty?" said her while shyly hold her cheeks. He smirked. "Tch! Who's staring at you tho..?" . She pouts cutely. "Hurry up and cook. I'm hungry." said him.

AT HARA'S HOUSE

"BWO?! FAKE MARRIAGE?!" shout Hara surprised. Junhyung also surprised. "Nae.. Mianhae noona. Hyuna did this because she want Junhyung hyung pay all his debt. She want to help you guys." said Chanyeol sincere. Hara hold her head. Suddenly she feel a bit dizzy. Junhyung hold his wife. "Calm down.. We can stop her." said Junhyung trying to calm down Hara. "How can we stop her while she don't want to meet us?" said Hara. Her feeling mixed into one. She feel so disappointed. Chanyeol surprised when he heard they want to stop the idiot acting.

He keeps thinking what can he prevent them. 'If they prevent Hyuna, Baekhyun will have a big problem! Ani. Not only Baekhyun, Hyuna will face the big problem too. How they want to face the curse of society around them? It will not give much impact to Baekhyun, because he still have his bodyguards who can protect him. But Hyuna...? Who want to protect her? Me? But, Baekhyun need my help too. Yahh.. It can't happen! I have to stop them!' thought him long.  "Andwae! You can't stop her! She must help my friend! If not... err.."

Hara and Junhyung surprised by Chanyeol's mocked. "If not...?" curious them. "If not.. Hyuna and Baekhyun will have a big problem. Do you want to see they get curse by society around them? It doesn't matter on Baekhyun because he have bodyguards around him, but Hyuna..? Who can protect her? You two? Pfft! It make no sense if you say you willing to follow where she go." said Chanyeol while give them a logic evidence. "But, someday this secret will be known to the public as well." added Hara worried about her younger sister, Hyuna.

"It will not be known to the public if there is no one to tell. Well, rather than saying, trees will not be swayed if there is no wind." replied Chanyeol. Hara and Junhyung still feel worry thinking about Hyuna. "Pleaseeee... Trust me. After this has ended, I'm sure there is no contact between them. But, for now, let them acting like usually. Please." begged Chanyeol seriously. "Ok. But, if I know my younger sister get hurt by him. He will finished by us."

IN THE EVENING

Baekhyun sat on the bench alone. He staring on the sky while enjoying the beauty of the sunset. He sighed. Without realized, Hyuna come approach him. She cough a little. He noticed it and turn back. She smiled to him. "May I sit?" ask her politely. He smirked. "If I say you can't, you're going to sit well.." replied him. She pouts cutely. Then, she sit down coolly. "Hmm.. May I ask you something?" ask her doubtfully. "What?". She drew a deep breathe. "What if.. one day.. err.. our acting.. is uncovered?" ask her stuttering. He surprised.

He was silence for a minutes. He also don't know what will happen when this stupid acting were uncovered. He sighed and raise his shoulder. Her eyes opened widely. "Bwo?! You don't know?" ask her surprisingly. "I.. don't know.. Ani. I mean, I had no idea what will happen after this has end." replied him confused. She sighed. Then, the quiet atmosphere are surrounds them. "Hyuna-ah, how can I be strong like you?" ask he suddenly. "Strong like me? What do you means?" ask her confuse.

"You've just played by Kris but you still smile like nothing happened. How can I act like that?" continue him. Suddenly, Hyuna chuckle a little. Baekhyun look at her strangely. "I don't know. That was me. No matter how worse the situation, I will always smiling." replied her coolly. "May I know why?" curious him. She raise her shoulder. "No answer. I also don't know what the reason is." said her sincerely. He smiled. "I'm tired. I'm tired of all my problems. Sometime I feel like I want to retire from this industry, but sometime I don't want to."

Baekhyun tell his confusion to her unexpectedly. "Aren't you satisfied with your life?" ask her. He fake a smile. "Well, you have a lot of money, you have a big house, you have a rich parents, your mother is a doctor while your father is a businessman. Oh ya! Your grandmother is rich too. Waahh! You indeed a lucky guy." praise her. He smiling bitter. "I know I have all of it. But, I don't know what is called 'Happiness'. I just feel happy when I was with my family." said him honestly. "Oh! I forgot to ask you. How did you know about Kris?" curious him.

"I know it from Chanyeol. He said, he saw Kris with another girl. Then, he said, he saw you and Kris in the boutique." explain her lazily. "Ahhh.. That guy. Is he following me yesterday?" mumble him. She raise her shoulder and fake a laugh. Then, the quiet atmosphere surrounds them again. "Hyuna-ah.." called him suddenly. "If one day.. Our secret uncovered to the public.. You have to be strong like now because after this was uncovered, there will be many problems that you will encounter. So, you must prepare yourself." advice him. 

Hyuna confused. "W-what do you mean?" ask her blurr. "When the day has come, you will understand what I've told you." added him. "But, what if one day I fall in love with you?" ask her doubtfully. He was speechless.

AT NIGHT

Hyemi is enjoying in the club with her friends. "Hyemi-ah, how was Baekhyun? I heard you two was on the hot issue." said her friend. Hyemi smile proudly while dancing to the hit song. Then, she look at her watch. It's 11.30 p.m. She was surprised. She forgot that she want to hang out with Hanna. "I got to go now." told her. Suddenly, there is an old man hold her waist. "Where you wanna go? Come on. It's just 11.30. Let's have fun tonight. I miss you so much. Hmm?" persuade the old man. She refuse it lazily.

"Mianhae.. I'm running late. I'll come back tomorrow." said her. Then, she immediately walks out from the club. Outside the club, she walking while holding her phone. She was trying to call Hanna. Unexpectedly, she was bump into someone. Her phone drop on the ground. "Omo! Mianhaeo.. Jwesonghamnida. I didn't do it on purpose." said the girl. "Yahh! Are you blind or what?! Where did you put your eyes?! On your knees?! Huh?! Such an idiot girl!" mocked her loudly ignoring the public around them. "H-hye-hyemi-ssi?" called the girl. Hyemi startled.

She look at the girl. "Hy-hyuna..? You Kim Hyuna, right?" said her surprised. Suddenly, the old man who is in the club just now come to approach her. "Honey, are you okay?" ask him worry. Hyuna was surprised. 'Honey' thought her confused. "Excuse me, man. Why did you called her 'Honey'? Is she your wife?" ask her curious. Hyemi anxious. 'What should I do now?!'. The old man laugh. "We're not married yet. She's my girlfriend." explain the man. Hyuna's eyes opened widely. "BWO?!!" shout her surprised. 

"A-ani. Yahh agasshi! Who are you?! Hyuna-ah, th-this is a crazy man that I found in.. err.. in the shop." said her stuttering. "Nae?" Hyuna confused. Hyemi push the old man away from her. Then, she grab Hyuna's hands and run away from there. "Y-yahh!" shout Hyuna.

AT THE RESTAURANT

"Mianhae.. I was bumped you just now." said Hyemi. Hyuna smirked. 'Aren't she mad at me? Pfft! Funny!'  thought her. "Who is that man?" ask her curious. Hyemi startled. "Nae? Err.. err.. Like I told you, he's a crazy man. His wife died a few years ago." lie Hyemi. Hyuna smirked. "You don't need to cheat me, Lee Hyemi. I've just cheated by Kris tho.." said Hyuna coolly. Hyemi was agitated suddenly. "Are you going to tell this to Baekhyun?" ask her doubtfully. "Hmm.. I wonder what reaction he wii act after he know about this.." said Hyuna.

"Hyuna, please... Don't tell this to Baekhyun. It's not me. It's not me who want to that old man. He's crazy on me. He like me, but I don't like him. Please Hyuna, don't tell this to Baekhyun. Tell me whatever you want, I will give you. Money?" persuade her full of agitated. Hyuna smirked. "Pfft! I'm not like you. Materialistic!". "Hmm.. I just want one thing." said Hyuna after a long thinking. "What is it?" curious Hyemi. "How about.. some fight?" suggest her. "Fight? What do you mean?" ask Hyemi confused.

"The battle to win Baekhyun's heart. How is it?" said her just for fun. Hyemi smirked. "He's my boyfriend. I've already have his heart." said Hyemi arrogant. "But, impossible I can't stole Baekhyun's heart from you.. Right?" said Hyuna want to make Hyemi anxious. "Well, the advantage that I got is... I'm in the same house with him. So, I can spend my time as long as I want with him. So that, I can make he fall in love with me.. You know? Nothing impossible when both of us were in the same house." said Hyuna coolly. Hyemi looked angry.

"Ok! What prize winner will get?" ask Hyemi furious. "Easy. Baekhyun's heart." replied Hyuna. "Too cliché. How about money?". Actually, Hyuna suggest this idea is just for fun. Her heart was hurt by Kris. So, she want some fun to forget all of her sad story in the past. She ask Hyemi to do a battle with her. 'A battle to win Baekhyun's heart?'. LOL. Funny! At first, she thought Hyemi don't want to agree it, but then... Pfft! Stupid! "Ok, cool! The winner will get the money. How much?" agree her. " 2.85 billion KRW." said Hyemi. Hyuna gulp. 'WOW!'  

 

 

Hi! I'm so sorry to the readers. I'm so busy lately. Seriously. I even don't have much time to sleep well. I AM SO SO SO SOOOOO BUSY. Sorry guys. I'll keep update the story. Sorry again.  

 

 

 

XOXO