Chapter 16

STAY WITH ME

BAEKHYUN POV

Baekhyun and Hyemi stroll in the mall. He was tired, but Hyemi is still walking like she wasn't tired at all. People keep looking at them, actually at Baekhyun. Well, Baekhyun is a famous model. Some people take picture of him. "Isn't he married?" "Where is his wife?" "Omo, so cool! Handsome~" "He was a great match with Hyemi." His fans whispering each others. Hyemi smiled. 'I'm better than Hyuna tho..'   thought her proud. "Oppa, let's go there." said her while pull his hand. He had to follow her lazily. "Huuu.." moan him. 

They stepped into the boutique. It was a luxury boutique. Hyemi like to buy expensive things because she said the cheap stuff will wear out quicker. She was choosing clothes. He sighed. Suddenly, "Hyemi-ah!" someone called her. She turn back. "Hanna unnie~!" called her while running toward Hanna. They're hugging each others. "Bogoshippeosso.." said Hyemi act cute. "Aigoo.. Long time no see..". "Hyemi, who's is..?" interrupted Baekhyun suddenly. "Let me introduce her.. She's Seol Hanna, my old friends~"

"Oh, hi Hanna! I'm Baekhyun." greet him while introduce himself. "Oppa, she's older than us." told Hyemi. "Nae? Ahhh mianhae.. I mean.. Noona." said him sorry. "Eyy, gwencana. I feel young when you just called me by my name. Hahahaha, btw, you looked handsome than the magazine." praise her honestly. He chuckle gently. "Nae, Kamsahamnida..". "Isn't you married? Where is your wife?" asked her. He speechless. "Err..". Luckily, someone called her. "Hanna. What are you doing there?" called a man gently.

"Nae? Ah, oppa. I met my dongsaeng.. Introduce, she is Lee Hyemi. We've been friends since childhood." said her introduce Hyemi. Baekhyun and Hyemi stunned, also that boy. "Hyemi-ah, he is my boyfriend." continue her. They're surprised especially Baekhyun. "Your boyfriend?" ask Baekhyun again to make sure what he has heard. Hanna nodded proudly. "Nae, he's handsome, right?" replied her. "Kris oppa?" call Hyemi confused. Hanna shocked. "Hy-hye-hyemi-ah, how do you..?" . She was confused too.

"Kris, did you cheat on her (Hyuna)?" asked Baekhyun serious. Kris act cool. "Cheat on who? Oppa.." ask Hanna want someone to explain everything. "Well, you know me.. right? I will not dating with just one person? After all, she is boring. I've boring couple with her." replied him coolly. If it wasn'ta public place, Baekhyun would have punch Kris's face. "What the hell are you talking..? You fool her?" ask him who is angry. His anger almost to burst out. "I'm sure you know the answer." replied him with innocent face.

Hanna is still confused. Hyemi knows what they're talking about. It's about Hyuna. "If you don't have anything to say, Hanna-ah, shall we go now?" said him. "N-nae..?" blurr Hanna. Kris grab her hands. When they was about to go, suddenly "Oh ya! I was forgot to ask you. Hmm, did you move out from the apartment?" ask him intentionally. Baekhyun give a death glance to him. Hyemi surprised. "Oppa, jinjja? Why you didn't tell me?" ask her susprisingly. "Mind your own business, Wu Yi Fan."

AT THE NIGHT

"Oppa, I'm so happy today! You know why? Because... You're with me." told Hyemi happily. Baekhyun fake a smiled. "Me too. Ok. It's already late. You have to sleep. Have a sweet dream. Good night. Bye!" said him. She was about to hug him, but he turn back and stepped away from her. He didn't notice that she want to hug him. Usually they hugging each others but tonight.. Maybe he was forgot. "I'll go, bye." said him and get into the car. Then, he drive his car leave Hyemi alone. She was speechless.

BAEKHYUN POV

Before back to his house, he go to Kris's apartment. He want to settle all of this tonight. Baekhyun is really angry. He can't believe that Kris just fooling Hyuna. He knock the door several times. After a few minutes, Kris open the door. "Oh, Baekhyun-ah. Waeo?". "I have something to talk. May I in?" ask him coolly. Kris raise his eyesbrows. "Of course, why not..". "It's been a long time I don't come here, it's still looks same." said him while looking around the room. Kris sighed. "Just straight to the point, Baekhyun." told him.

"I know the reason you came here." continue him. Baekhyun raise his eyesbrows. He smirked. Suddenly, he clap. Kris looked at him strangely. "Nice game, bro!" said him while sit on the sofa. "Now, tell me, what's next?". Kris remain to be silence. "Hmm? Why you shut your mouth? I asked you, what's your next plans? Huh?" ask Baekhyun psycho. Kris sighed. Slowly, he smirked. "I still thinking about it." replied him coolly. "Leave her." said Baekhyun abruptly serious. "Bwo? Wae? Relax.. My game just start tho.."

"Why her? Why did you do this to her? What is her fault?" curious Baekhyun. "Well, just like I said, I am boring. I want to have some fun. That's why I.." "WHY HER?!!! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HER AS A VICTIM?!" cut Baekhyun. "Woo~ Relax bro.. She just a normal girl tho.. There are many beautiful and y girl who are waiting for you out there. Why her? Why you choose her? After all, she's not a rich girl." replied him try to calm down Baekhyun. "What did you say? Tch! Yahhh! ..."

"... I know who is she. I know she just a normal girl. She's ugly, naughty, childish, immature and all bad things! But you don't have the right to curse her like that! You must remember, even though you fool her but she's ever make you feel happy! Even just once.." shout Baekhyun angrily. Kris smirked. "You don't have to remind me. I never remember all the time when I am with her. Such a waste! Like I said.. I just want some fun. When I am boring with her, I'll go to another girl.."

" ... You know what? She's just like my mistress. ." Suddenly Baekhyun stand up and punch his face strongly. Kris fall down. He hold his cheek. It's painful! He was speechless. He never imagine Baekhyun will back-up Hyuna. "The reward for what you've done for Kim Hyuna. From now on, I warn you, STAY AWAY FROM HER." said him before walk away. He leave Kris who is pondering alone.

AT 12.30 A.M

Baekhyun arrived. He get into the house. It was dark. Then, he switch on the lamp. He was about to climbing stairs, suddenly he notice someone is laying on the sofa. He know it was Hyuna. He approach her slowly. She's sleeping. He look at the table. There's a cake that says 'Happy New Home! Monkey and Wolf..'. He smiled. Suddenly, he feel overwhelmed. He is regret for what he have done to her this morning. "You must be waiting for me.. Mianhae.. Kim Hyuna." said him sorry.

Then, he wake her up. "Hyuna-ah.. Yahh.. Hyuna, Hyuna-ah..". She open her eyes slowly. "Oh, you're back." said her while looking around. He feel guilty towards Hyuna who is fooled by Kris. He sighed. "Oh! Wait! Yahh! What time is now?! How can monkey come home at this time? Tch! Haishh.. Jinjja." mumble her. He grinned. "Mianhae, wolf. I promise I will not back home at this time again. Ok?" said him suddenly change his mood to happy. She looked at him strangely. "Y-yahh! Are you okay?" ask her confused.

He nodded cutely. "Let's celebrate our new home." said him. She smirked. "Haishh.. I don't want to. You're late. I want to sleep!" said her sulk. "Aigoo ya.. Wolf-ah.. Please...?" persuade him. "Admit yourself as a monkey first." Hyuna make a request. Baekhyun shocked. "Bwo?! Yahh.." "Ok, I want to sleep." cut her. He sighed. "Ok, ok. I... am... Monkey. Happy?" said him. "No. You have to say like this.. I'm not a famous model, Byun Baekhyun but I am a Monkey who is live in the jungle. Say like that."

"Ahhh.. Impossible! Haishh jinjja.." "Ok, I'll go. Celebrate it by yourself." cut her again. "Ok fine! I'M NOT A FAMOUS MODEL, BYUN BAEKHYUN BUT I AM A MONKEY WHO IS LIVE IN THE JUNGLE! How? Happy?" shout him loudly. She laughed so hard. "Hahahaha, paboya! I thought you will never do this, but..". She burst out of laughter. "Y-yah!! Enough! Let's celebrate~!!!" told him. "Ok, ok..". She is trying to hold her laugh. She can't believe for what he did. "Let's sing.." ask Baekhyun. "How?" 

HAPPY NEW HOME FOR YOU,
HAPPY NEW HOME FOR ME,
HAPPY NEW HOME FOR YOU AND ME, 
HAPPY NEW HOME FOR BAEKHYUNA!

"Bwo? Baekhyuna? What the hell is that..?" mumble her alone. "Take this." said him. He give a piece of cake to her. "Kamsahamnida, monkey~" thank her cutely. He smiled. While she is eating, suddenly he got some bad idea. He take a piece of cake. "Hyuna-ah, there's something in your mouth. Can you open it widely?" ask him. She raise her eyesbrows. "Bwo?". Then, she open widely. Unexpectedly, he put a piece of cake into and run away from her. "Yaahhh! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" shout her.

She take a piece of cake too, then she chase him. Baekhyun trapped. There's no way for him to run. "Where you wanna go, Byun Baekhyun?" ask her while give an scary smile. He grinned. "M-m-mianhae Hyuna-ah..". "Take a bomb from me!" shout her while put the cake on his face. He speechless. "Yahh!". She run away. They're fighting like a kid. After a few minutes, they sit down on the floor. They're looking at the sky. She looked at Baekhyun, then she laughed so hard. "Bwo?" ask him curious.

"Your face is hilarious! Daebakk!" said her continue laughing. "Eyy, your face is more worst than me." said him. "Look at that nose, there's a cream. Hahaha!! Just like a clown!" added him. It's his turn to laugh. She stopped and smirked. "Haishh.." mumble her. For a few minutes, they're silence. No words come out from their mouth. They're looking at sky back. 'Should I tell her about Kris? Haishh.. She have the right to know about this but I don't want her to be sad.. What should I do?' thought him worry.

He looked at her who is looking at the sky. 'No, I have to tell her.'. "Hyuna-ah, I have something to tell you.." said him. She turn back and look at him. "What is it?" curious her. "Err.. About.. Kris." replied him stutter. She turn her face look at the other side. She sighed. "Kris.. err.." "Stop, you don't have to tell me about it." cut her suddenly. He's pondering. "I'm not ready for it." added her. He surprised. She stand up and was about to go, but he grab her hands immediately. "Hyuna.. How do you..?" ask him curious.

              

          

 

XOXO