CHAPTER II

GOOD GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You can't choose the time nor the place nor the person when it comes to fall in love. But remember that you also can't choose the time nor the place when it comes to break down and hurt for love. Well, except for the PERSON."

 

" Well, I think you are quite pretty."

Jiyong smiled at the shy girl who just confessed to him few minutes ago.

"Sandara Park. Your name is unique and I like the sound of it. San-Da-Ra," he chuckled as she nervously bit her lips due to nervousness and thousands of butterflies inside her tummy. She ducked her head when she saw him inch his body closer to her.

He chuckled again as Dara lifted her face and met his brown eyes which looked amused. Abruptly she bowed her head to cover her blushed cheeks.

" You are cute. But ... I'm sorry, I don't have any intention to have a relationship. We're going to graduate anyway. Which means in next three months. Thank you anyway, San-Da-Ra."

He chuckled and caressed her cheeks before retreated himself out of the school backyard. Dara clenched her fists and turned her body as she ran after him and gripped his left arm.

Jiyong was surprised and stared at the petite figure in front of him. Her eyes were b with tears. He felt guilt inside his chest. Actually, Jiyong didn't know how many times he had rejected girls' confession to him since he entered his first year in that school. Maybe because he couldn't move on from his past or simply because he couldn't stand a girl being too easy to get. He thought 'where's the thrill if I just take a girl's love offered to me without me trying to do anything?'.He just felt numb whenever a girl came to him and asked him to be her boyfriend. Those girls would eventually just left ,crying or not crying , when he rejected them but Sandara Park wasn't them.

"I.. I'm sorry. But ... " she stuttered as he stared at her, patiently waiting for her to finish what she was about to say.

"Just until we graduate. Please be my boyfriend," she knew she was being a stupid girl here but the love she had for this man was beyond her sanity and intelligence.

Jiyong creased his brows, weighing if he would let these three months passed with him as her boyfriend or just left and say sorry.

***

"Dara!" Bom jogged her way to a bench which Dara was sitting on. She was spending her evening alone in a park near her house.

Bom sat down beside her as she nudged her.

"Tell me." Bom looked worried as Dara heaved a sigh and slumped her shoulders.

"He must have rejected you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter