CHAPTER IV

GOOD GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"But you can't really blame and hate yourself nor the PERSON for the pain. It's not fair for the love. They come in a package, I've told you that. If you blame the person for the pain, why can't you blame and hate the PERSON for the love and happiness and warmth and protection you feel whenever he holds your hands and hugs your body? And when he kisses you? It's but it's love."

 

"What? That bastard. How could he leave you like that?" Bom slammed her fist on her desk as she huffed. Calming her nerve. "On your third day as his official girlfriend he already ditched you for another girl? What a great man!" Bom seethed.

Dara flinched on her seat as she threw her gaze outside the window. She saw him walking with Youngbae. He looked normal and happy. Somehow it gave her heart a tight squeeze. Making her averted her gaze back to Bom.

"Dara if he's just playing around with you I'm so gonna kill him myself. All students are even doubting your relationship with him since you both never appear together inside this school building. Do you know that each time a student asks whether you guys are in a relationship or not he just answered it with a smile. A SMILE."

Bom let out a disappointed sigh as she looked at Dara who's fiddling her fingers on her lap. Dara hadn't told Bom about the deal between Jiyong and her. She decided to tell her some time this evening. Jiyong was a good guy and she felt guilty for what Bom had been assuming.

Last night she was walking aimlessly when Jiyong left her. She ended up in a kids playground and sat down on a swinger for how long she couldn't remember. When she had arrived at home she found no one and she felt miserable evenmore.

'Sandara Park you're an idiot.' She talked to herself as she burried her face on the pillow to muffle her sobs.

"Class dismissed."

Everyone streched their body as groans heard all over the class. The subject was sure so boring.

"Dara let's go grab some lunch! My treat!" Bom excitedly came to her desk but she just didn't have any mood to go outside.

"I'm not hungry Bom. I'll just sleep since I didn't get enough sleep last night." Dara faked a yawn as Bom pouted.

"That Kwon Jiyong must get his lesson for making you stressed," Bom crossed her arms across her chest as she gritted her teeth.

"No it's not like what you think of Bom. He's a nice guy and ..... boyfriend."

Bom dropped her jaw upon hearing Dara's statement.

"Wake up! Are you nuts? He's freaking cheating on you right before your eyes Dara!" Bom scolded and it made Dara flinched.

She heaved a sigh. "You're exaggerated Bom. I'll tell you everything okay? Meet me 8 p.m at the park. Now let me sleep please."

Dara bumped her head lightly on her desk. Bom sighed in defeat as she stepped out of the door.

Dara was trying to shut her eyes which were still a bit puffy because of her tears last night when a soft palm ruffled her hair.

"San - Da - Ra" he wisphered on her ears.

She immediately sat up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter