CHAPTER XXVI

GOOD GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

'Meet me at the roof top. Now.'

Dara wiped her tears and stared at her cellphone screen. She's on her way to her room when Sohee sent the text.

Now what?

Turning her body around, she gritted her teeth and walked as quick as possible towards the elevator.

She needed to know why Sohee did such a thing. Pretending to be her best friend but then turned out to be the meanest girl.

Dara scoffed as she recalled the events that had been happening. All the terrors. It was her. Sohee. She created them so that everyone dislikes her and detest her. Of course Sohee would start off by targetting Kiko as her first victim since everyone knew Dara was once in relationship with Jiyong. It would be very absurd if people accused Sohee.

'I must have been very stupid.'

She smiled bitterly, looking up at the elevator's ceilling.

But why did she do those things and made me as the blacksheep? I'm not even the toughest competitor. There are Chaerin, Bom, Minzy, Taeyeon, Tifanny ...

Dara frowned at the strange thing she had just figured out.

Ding!

The sound cut her trail of thoughts as the elevator door opened. Walking quickly to the left side of the hallway, Dara climbed up the stair and turned the knob of the door, welcoming her to the evening breeze. She walked slowly and scanned the place. No one was there yet.

Is it a prank?

"Hello Sandara Park. Miss me?"

Dara turned around and glare at the smiling Sohee.

"What do you want Sohee?" she asked coldly.

"Uhm. Let me think," she frowned and curled the corner of . "What about you and your ty Mom die?" Sohee smiled innocently as she quickly hit Dara's head with a baseball bat.

A bucket of cold water waking Dara up from her unconsciousness. She felt the cold water drenched her now tied body. Squinting her eyes, she tried to see Sohee clearly, despite her aching head.

"What have you done to my Mom?!"

Dara's heart was beating rapidly as her dry throat producing the question.

Sohee scoffed. "No. No. No. The question should be 'What my Mom had done to you?' That's the correct question dear Dara," Sohee chuckled and approached the trembling girl.

"I.. I don't get it. You are crazy! I don't know you! You are a psycho!"

"Your Mom is the psycho dammit!" she slapped Dara, hard. Leaving red mark on her cheek. "Your Mom has ruined my family! My life!"

"I'm sorry for whatever my Mom had done to your family but I don't know what had happened! Can't you see how confuse I am right now? I believed you Sohee. But then you did this to me."

"Oh really? Well, what about I tell you a story then you'll see why I'm being like this. Can you handle it? Oh wait. Let me introduce myself to you. Hi, my name is Ahn Sunhwa. Nice to meet you. I heard a lot of thing about you from my uncle Park Yoon Joon. "

"My Dad?" she asked. Feeling a bit terrified at how Sohee smiled at her. How do you know my Dad?"

"He's my favorite uncle. And I love him so much. Too bad he's ..."

"Where is he now? Is he okay?"

Sohee frowned and stared at worried Dara. She wanted to ask her something but she decided to keep the question.

"Of course he's doing fine. The only problem he has is you and your Mom. You both are evil!

"Really? Then what are you? Don't make me laugh Sohee. You look like an idiot clown," Dara but her lip, couldn't believe she said those words. But she felt happy instead. For her whole life, she had Bom to speak those kind of words. But now she could do it. Speaking out and standing for herself. And if she should die today, she would regret nothing.

"Wow, you do have a guts. I really want to keep you alive much longer than this. But this talent show is about to kick me out."

"Like I care," Dara scoffed.

"You must be afraid of me Dara. Just like your Mom," Sohee pulled Dara's hair harshly, making her winced in pain. She forced her to look at Sohee's eyes.

"Leave my Mom alone," Dara glared at the smiling girl.

" After what had happened? No. The pain is too much Dara. Too much to bear."

***

[FLASHBACK]

"Uncle Park you come! Are you going to stay here again?" Park Yoon Joon lift the little Suhwan and place her on his lap as he was sitting with her Mom and Dad. They chuckled at the little girl when she happily throwing her arms around Yoon Joon's neck.

"Our Suhwan is taller now," he patted the girl's head and she grinned widely, feeling proud at herself.

"Ne! Mom told me if I eat much vegetables you'll take me to Universal Studio and we'll .."

"Aigoo, Suhwan come here. Stop bugging uncle Park."

"Mom, but I want to play with uncle Park. Dad is busy all the time!," she pouted. "Uncle Park do you bring something for me?"

"I put it on your bedroom sweetheart," answered her smiling Mom. Excitedly, Suhwan jumped and ran upstairs to her bedroom.

"Park, I don't get it when you show so much love to Suhwan but not to Dara," Suhwan's Mom, Cecile, sighed.

"You still call me with my family name. And so does that woman," Yoon Joon smiled bitterly." Well, I don't know. I just don't like Dara. She reminds me of her Mom and how much I hate her. If it wasn't because of Jieun, we could .."

"Park stop it. It's all in the past. Besides, I have Ahn Joe now. He's my husband. I'm having a happy life. I accept the reality Park. And you should too."

Park bowed his head. Yes, Cecile was happy, having a pretty daughter and a lovely husband who had happened to be his business partner and best buddy. Yet, he still lived in hatred towards his wife.

***

Five years later,

"Seeing your lover again? Let me see. Uhm... Cecile?" Jieun puffed the smoke out of her pursed red lips. She was sitting on the dining table with her eyes glued on the laptop screen before her.

Park stopped his steps and turned around. Facing his wife.

"How long have you been spying on my business?"

"Well, I heard her husband is getting a promotion in the USA. He's a successful man. I ever interviewed him once. Interesting guy," she smirked.

Park cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter