CHAPTER III

GOOD GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes it's true that love and pain come in a package. If only you could just ignore the love and escape the pain, then the PERSON would have no chance to hurt you."

 

"Hello. Are you looking for someone?", a boy with a playful smile stood beside her and made her averted her gaze from the closed door.

"I'm Seungri. And you are.....?"

"Sandara Park."

Seungri waited for another word to come out but she just stood there and stared at him. Soon the air was filled with awkwardness.

" Can I help you?" Seungri cleared his throat. Dara nodded shyly.

"Uhm. I'm waiting for Kwon Jiyong. Do you know when he will finish his practise?"

" We're about to start anyway, come on in! They won't mind." Seungri grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside, not allowing her to protest.

"Hey Ji! Someone is looking for you!" Seungri entered the room, smiling as he welcomed Dara who was shyly bowing at everyone in the room. It's the room for students who joined music club and she had known from Bom that Jiyong and his band practised here afterschool on Wednesdays and Fridays.

There were five boys inside the room including Jiyong. They looked nice as they introduced themselves one by one. Taeyang and Daesung are smiley people while Seungri was a happy go person and he talked a lot. Seunghyun was a bit awkward though and his heavy voice was a bit intimidating for Dara. Fortunately his dimples shown when he smiled slightly eased the strong feature of his face.

Dara was hesitant at first when her eyes met Jiyong's surprised look. She didn't tell Jiyong that she's going to visit him. When Jiyong didn't utter any word, Dara felt nervous and turned to leave only to stop when Jiyong finally called her name.

"Dara wait."

Jiyong placed his guitar beside the drum set as he approached her. Seungri looked at his other members and shrugged and grabbed his bass.

"Uhm. I was thinking of waiting for you outside while you were practicing," Dara mumbled as she bowed her head. She felt as if the room was out of oxygen whenever she met his brown eyes.

Jiyong heaved a sigh and the next second his point finger lifted her chin gently and she froze.

"Stop ducking and bowing your head whenever you speak to me."

He smiled and caressed her blushing cheeks, making her bowed her head but Jiyong held them firm. Still smiling. He felt her warm skin under his palms and saw her widened eyes. For the first time he noticed how beautiful her eyes were. Just like his, her eyes were also brown.

"I don't know we have same colors," he chuckled as he released his palms from her cheeks. Dara just blinked her eyes, unknowing to what he referred to.

"Just wait for me over there ," he then pointed at a small desk near a piano. She nodded and walked to the said spot.

Jiyong grabbed his guitar and came to the front as he ticked the mic. After gesturing that he's ready, their drummer ,Seunghyun, nodded as he count one two three and hit the drum.

Dara stared at Jiyong while he's playing his electric guitar and singing. Once in awhile he would glance at her and smile. Each time he did that, she couldn't help but to feel her heart pounding like crazy and blood rushing to her cheeks. Making her blushed. She felt so lucky that Jiyong gave her a chance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter