CHAPTER XXVIII

GOOD GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Later

“Hey, why do you look so sad?” the man sneaked his arms around the woman’s petite body as he put down his chin on her bare shoulder. Not before his kissing planted on the smooth milky white skin.

She’s startled, twisting her head slightly to see the face of her man. A smile then crept on her face.

“I love you,” she whispered.

The man chuckled as he looked closely into her big brown orbs.

“I love you more,” he whispered back to her, clipping her chin, staring at the slightly parted lips that were waiting for him to ravish. And so he did.

Three Years Ago

“I’m sorry,” Chaerin said, bowing her head.

“It’s okay,” Dara displayed her fleeting smile.

There were just both of them inside the hospital room since they were now under custody. It’s awkward especially when Chaerin still stood in front of Dara’s bed.

“Do you have anything else to say Chaerin?” Dara frowned.

Chaerin just sighed and shook her head. “At least you could say thanks. I had saved your you know,” she mumbled, laying herself on the bed and pulled up the blanket, covering her whole body.

Dara chuckled softly, turning her head to see Chaerin. The latter harshly threw the blanket away and glared at her.

“Are you laughing at me?” she raised her voice.

Dara stared at Chaerin, no hatred in her eyes and it made the blonde girl confused.

“Thankyou Cathy Cat. For saving my life,” Dara smiled gratefully at her.

Chaerin who was taken aback at Dara’s sudden words, lowered her gaze. “Now it sounds good. So, are we okay now?”

Dara climbed off her bed and sat beside Chaerin. She still couldn’t get over with her dream few months ago. Her dream about the cat which had saved her life from a giant evil cat. She had never thought before that Sohee was actually the evil.

“For someone who has saved my , how could I say no?”

“Will you just forgive me like that?” asked Chaerin.

Dara stared at her dangling feet, thinking about Chaerin’s questions.

“My grandmother used to say that I am a good girl. But I actually doubt that. If I were that good, someone like Sohee wouldn’t come after me and tried to kill me. My boyfriend wouldn’t dump me. You and Kiko … wouldn’t hate me,” Dara swallowed the big lump of bitterness down her dry throat.

Chaerin, who was now sitting side by side with Dara, bit her lip and stared down at the concrete hospital tiles.

“Maybe if you hadn’t followed Sohee, I wouldn’t have been alive now,” Dara continued, smiling bitterly at the horrible scene that could have happened.

“That monster, I was fooled by her. I was about to thank her when I couldn’t find her at the backstage. I overheard your conversation with her,” she turned her head to see Dara but she seemed didn’t mind with it. “I didn’t know exactly what had happened between you and your parents. I just want to say that you are indeed a good girl. When I looked back at our days at school, you wasn’t that kind of girl who dress to impress or trying to stand out among the crowd. I was jealous when I heard you’re in relationship with Jiyong. When he’s with Kiko and she introduced him to me, I couldn’t help but having a crush on him. I’m a liar if I say that I’ve never wished for them to break up. You see? I’m not that good either. When they weren’t together anymore, I had tried many things to make Jiyong notice me. But you …. I don’t know what you had done to him that had made him notice you, love you,” Chaerin, wiped her single tear before Dara could see it.

“If he loved me, he wouldn’t leave me Chaerin. I’m over it.”

Chaerin opened to say something but she decided to close it again.

“Just let’s change the topic. I’m so bored here,” Dara scanned the place as she climbed off the bed and walked towards the window.

“Do you mind to tell me why you called me Cathy Cat?” Chaerin frowned and Dara’s playful smile appeared on her face. “Oh come,” she said dully.

 

 

“How is she?”

“She’s fine despite the chaotic news on TV, magazines, newspaper, with Dara and Sohee’s blurry face on them. The police had caught the man who worked to Sohee. He is one of YG workers. He inserted fake video in monitor to cover Sohee’s activity when she did those terrors. I’m so grateful they could get him and rescue Dara.”

“I wish I could do something about that,” he smiled bitterly.

“Jiyong are you okay?” Teddy creased his brows when he saw how wary he looked.

“I’m okay hyung. Let’s continue the recording. I can’t wait to do Bigbang first debut,” he stretched his back and smiled excitedly. Teddy could only smile sympathetically at how fake Jiyong’s excitement was.

“Good. Well, your debut stage might be sooner than you think.”

“What do you mean?” Jiyong felt worried suddenly.

Teddy turned his swivel chair and faced Jiyong.

“YG needs news to cover up things that Sohee has caused. Bigbang’s fans are already big enough since you guys have showed up in several shows on TV. Moreover, many people have anticipated your debut so YG has decided to break off the talent show and give Bigbang its debut sooner.”

Jiyong, instead of happy, he’s looked disappointed.

“What about the girls? They have their dreams on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter