CHAPTER XXV

GOOD GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He had just realized that his past had nothing to do with Dara. And that his love for Dara was never gone even after what her Mom had done to his family."

Crazy indeed.

Dara POV

Up until now I still can't comprehend my feelings after that kissing scene I and Jaejoong displayed before everyone's eyes. I was beyond mad and out of my sanity when I walked briskly towards him and grabbed his collar and ... and kissed him. Well, I didn't expect that he would pull me closer and kissed me back.

"Hey, aren't you going to say something? You just abused my lips and your bloody crappy boyfriend punched my oh so gorgeous face and now you're just standing in front of me, bowing your head and giving me silent treatment. I hate being ignored. Do you want me to kiss you?"

What? What?!

I snap my head up and see Jae's beautiful playful smile. His busted face and cut lip can't ruin his perfect and warm smile. Should I feel happy that he's, afterall, isn't angry at me?

"I'm... I'm sorry. That kiss .."

"I know," he says, calmly. "You successfully made him jealous. I thought I was going to die in his fist. Phew."

"Thank you," I say almost in a whisper. I feel a big lump inside my throat as I bow my head and swallow down the bitterness.

I hear him sigh. Jaejoong. The boy who has always been my hero since the very beginning. It's so wrong to do such a thing to him. To use him like that. He loves me. So much and I can see it more clearly now. But instead of happy, I feel mad. Not mad at him. I want to blame God but it sounds wrong too. So to whom should I scream and yell? I just want to know why the man I love can't be with me. And why now I can't trust him anymore.

"Stop ignoring me E.T. How many times should I remind you?" I stare at his shoes and wait for his next words. "You need this now huh."

There he is again reading me easily as he gently put his arms around me and hug me. First time I met him I could see how hard it was for him to find out what's on my mind. But now ..... it's all different. And I feel safe inside his warm embrace.

Author POV

Dara waved at Jaejoong as he left the parking lot with his motorcycle. She knew it wasn't easy for the boy to sneak out and go to the show. Instead of giving him a wonderful time, she gave the awful one.

The girl heaved a deep sigh as she stared longingly at the vacant street before her, wondering if she could continue being the good girl that she was. Especially when Jaejoong was around her, she felt like a bad person.

"Grandma, what should I do now?" she let out exasperated sigh as she looked down at the ground. The auburn light of the parking lot's lamps caught the sparkling bracellet on her left hand. Staring at it for awhile, the girl slid it out from her wrist and with her tightened, painful heart she threw it away to the darkest corner of the place.

"There you are," Bom's relief voice distracted her. "Mr. YG is so mad right now and he's telling us to gather at the YG building now. Hurry up!"

Dara couldn't say anything. She's afraid. Yes. But what had happened couldn't be ignored just like that.

"So everybody's here. Finally," said YG with a creepy smile and cold eyes. It was the first time he showed up.

Dara bowed her head and kept it down when the old man saw her coming. She held Bom's arm tightly, trying to reduce her fear.

Oh my God is he going to kick me out of the show?

"I've been hearing some pretty interesting news about you girl. Especially today," he paused and disappointing sigh escaped his mouth. "My dear Dara. Are you okay now?" his soft voice instead of giving her comfort, it brought chill down her spine.

"I... I'm sorry," she answered with a raspy voice. was suddenly dry.

The old man chuckled and stood up. His black T-shirt made him look casual but it couldn't make his intimidating aura disappear.

"Don't worry. It's not your fault. But ...." he trailed off, throwing his gaze around. ".... if I see or hear some troubles come from you, I'll shut down this show and you can forget about your dreams to be an artist in my company. Do I make myself clear?" his voice was now full of authority. He's showing who the real boss there. "And don't try to make a mess here. I don't care to put a girl into a jail."

Chaerin smirked and threw her gaze to Dara who still not lifting her head up.

Mr. YG will get you into a jail. You psycho . For making a mess with Kiko.

***

It was a tough, long day for Dara and she felt so exhausted that she directly threw her body on the bed without changing her outfit. Chaerin was still out with Minzy and she felt somehow a bit comfortable.

Dara lied down on her bed, staring at the now more familiar ceiling, checking her phone when it vibrated.

'Nite E.T.'

She smiled gently as she read the text on her phone screen.

Her eyes then caught her Mom's text this evening just fifteen minutes before the show.

'I'm sorry I couldn't go there sweetheart but I'll watch you on TV. Take care okay. Mom loves you.'

Why Mom hasn't called me yet?

After replying Jaejoong's text with a simple 'Gud nite' added with a cute smiley, Dara dialed her Mom's number but the latter didn't pick it up so she texted her.

'Mom, are you at home? Gud nite. Love you.'

The girl was too tired to recall what had happened that day. It felt surreal. But Jiyong's face when he looked at her, all desperate and shocked, could be seen though she had closed her eyelids.

I'm sorry Jiyong. But loving you is .... exhausting.

***

"Jiyong, I've decided that your debut will be delayed," said Mr. YG inside his office as he threw the morning newspaper to the boy's lap.

DOES YG ENTERTAINMENT TRAIN ITS TRAINEE WELL?

Jiyong looked at the article and he could say nothing.

"Do you know how much money I'll spend to shut down the upcoming ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter