CHAPTER VII

GOOD GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When the love no longer taste sweet, you might get tempted to throw it away. But is it really the love? Or is it your heart that is in denial? Or maybe your brain is being judgmental. Because love is always sweet even when it's bitter."

 

"I give up guys. Ji, you'd better get some rest. You've messed up this practice to be honest." Youngbae put down his guitar and grabbed his backpack.

"Yeah Ji. I don't know what's wrong with you. If you don't want us to know then it's okay but please solve whatever it is so we can do this thing right." Seunghyun stood up and left.

Daesung and Seungri looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

"You guys may leave too. They are right. I just need some time alone." Jiyong gave them a quick smile.

Once they left the room, he heaved a deep sigh and placed his guitar beside the drum set. It was 7 p.m and he just sat there and looked outside the window. When he glanced at the school gate, a small figure was standing there in a blue jacket with her school uniform beneath it. It was Dara. Then he saw Bom approached her and they walked away but not before Dara turned her head and glanced at the window as Jiyong ducked his head immediately. He didn't even know why he acted like that.

"Dara ..." he mumbled with a sigh. He had avoided her since the kiss accident happened. He said it was an accident because he thought he just was too carried away with the situation. He felt like he was cheating on Kiko meanwhile the fact was that Kiko and him were no longer in relationship.

His mind went back to the night when she kissed him with tears in her eyes. After they broke the kiss she stood up and walked away. Jiyong didn't stop her though and he thought he'd better not because he's afraid that she might think that he's aware of her feeling. Well, he did care about her feeling. Just a little. It's just... it sounded wrong to him to care about someone that means nothing to him but had a capability to ruin his brain and heart at the same time.

"Why do you guys avoiding each other now?" Bom munching her corn while Dara just stared at her untouched pizza. She decided to come over to Bom's place because she had been living in hell these few days when she's alone at home. Her parents were nowhere to be seen and she kind of missed them. It's such an ironic dilemma for Dara to leave the house or lock herself up inside her room each time her parents arguing to each other and then missed them when she didn't see them for days.

"I don't. He does." Dara shrugged and laid herself on Bom's bed.

"Something's happened, hasn't it. Have you broke up with him? Is that the reason? Well, it's good you know since you and him are not -- "

He kissed me ... four days ago ..." Dara cut Bom's rant.

Bom chocked on her corn as she ran towards the nightstand and chugged down a glass of water in one go.

"What?!" Bom snapped as she placed her both hands on her hips. She's totally mad at Dara.

"You let him kiss you? Oh my God Dara he took advantage on you! Why are you so stupid?! That bastard. How could he ignore you after he had kissed you?!" Bom then grabbed Dara's phone and opened the contact list.

"Bom what are you doing?!" Dara dashed towards Bom who's still fumbling her fingers on Dara's phone.

"I need to talk to him and say that he's a bastard for taking advantage on a stupid, pathetic girl who thinks he will return her feeling just because he agreed to be her boyfriend for three fcking months!" Bom glared at Dara as madness took over her.

Dara bit her lips as tears were threathened to fall from the corner of her eyes. Bom's harsh words were like a blade stabbed into her chest.

"Yes Bom. I'm stupid and pathetic! So what's your problem if I love him? What's your problem if he won't love me back? I only need him Bom. I love him. I know i'm an idiot so you don't have to spit that word right to my face! I just want to chase my happiness. I can't find the love from my Mom and Dad. They never hold my hand like what Jiyong did to me. They never even show a slice of happiness to me! And yes I'm a total idiot for letting him kiss me meanwhile he's thinking about another girl." She couldn't take it anymore. The feeling was too overwhelming.

There was a silence for a moment and only Dara's sob filled the room before Bom walked slowly to Dara and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Dara. I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry." Bom squeezed her arms as she looked at her bestfriend with an apologetic look. Dara sobbed as she hugged Bom and let out all the feeling inside.

When Dara faced the real world for the first time, she's afraid. After her grandma's death, she thought about ending up her life for she didn't know what the purpose of her life would be. That day before she met Jiyong, she had decided to attend the school entrance ceremony just for the sake of her grandma's last wish. Well, at least she stepped her feet on the school. But Jiyong came to him. Gave her a smile and held her hand tightly. He's the first person who had shown her that happiness was still there. And now that she had found her happiness, though it's painful, she would fight for it.

***

Dara lost in her thoughts again as Mr. Kim, her home teacher, called her name for the third time.

"Ms. Park!"

Dara snapped back to reality and stood up frantically.

Bom slapped her forehead and shook her head as Dara nervously fidgetting herself.

"Detention room. Now." Mr. Kim glared at Dara as the latter heaved a sigh and left the class. Heading gingerly to the detention room.

When she was sitting alone in the room, Mrs. Han came in and smiled at her. Dara just smiled back as she bowed her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter