CHAPTER XXX

GOOD GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I've seen things, learnt from them. But it seems like all of those lessons are thrown away the moment I saw him. It rings all the memories to come back. I realize that I'm still far from moving on. It's ridiculous.

 

Dara POV

"No, you can see Bom at her apartment so you don't have to go to the backstage and bump yourself into Jiyong or should I call him the almighty G-dragon?" Jaejoong scoffs whilst I pout at his offensive remarks. He even has to pull down his masker to show how unpleased he is.

"Arasso, arasso. I know you are jealous. Can't move on huh?"

I know he will show me that surprise look. Me teasing him is a brand new thing. And I'm proud of myself for successfully making his cheeks turn red.

"Let's go. I'm tired. I'm gonna call Bom. Tomorrow I'll just come over to her apartment."

I fake a yawn and turning my body around. A wide grin appear on my face.

It's fun to tease Jaejoong. I should do it often.

"Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong?! Oh my God. Kyaaa! Oppaaa!!"

My eyes widen in fear as bunches of maniac slash too excited fangirls running towards me.

"."

I hear Jaejoong curse beside me and hastily pulls my wrist, dragging me with him.

"Whoaaaa Jaejoong you are so fcking famous now!"

I laugh at his widened eyes though it's just a split second before he focus his eyes on the dimlit pavement, running away from his fans.

"Yeah! So fcking famous! That's why we have to run away! Will you run away with me forever?!!"

He shouts out loud. Soaring to the night sky.

I wish I could say yes to this.

 

***

Author POV

"Uhm. Dara. What are those reddish marks on your neck? You and Jaejoong.... Were you ....." Bom turned her eyes into tiny slits. She's curious at Dara's scarf wrapped around her neck so she forced her to unwrap it.

"Yes, we had a really great night."

Dara answered Bom's judging look with an unexcited tone.

Scratct. Scratch.

Dara shifted her position on the brown couch inside Bom's apartment as she pitifully scratched the itchy skin. The balm she used last night didn't help at all.

"Last night bunches of fangirls saw Jaejoong and I walking back from your concert and we had to run our off. Fortunately, or unfortunately, Jaejoong pulled me into nearby bushes and we squatted and ducked and he silence me by cupping covered my mouth with his oh so smooth palm and .."

"Since when did you learn to talk rubbish?" Bom laughed. She's happy. And amazed. She loves the new Dara.

"These marks created by unknown insects inside that bush!"

Dara furily scratched her neck.

"Don't scratch them! You'll make them worse. I'll get you some medicine from the drugstore. Tie your hair into a bun and wait here," Bom walked out of her apartment hurriedly.

After gathering her brown hair, Dara leaned back, closed her eyes and tried to relax.

It's not itchy. It's not itchy.

She chanted the words over and over as she balled her fists, restraining the urge to scratch the reddish skin.

The door was opened and Dara felt relieved when she heard the hurried footsteps approaching.

"Oh God you have no idea how hard it was to restrain myself from beheading myself," Dara shifting her upper body and relaxing her head on top of the couch headrest.

Wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter