CHAPTER XIV

GOOD GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Two Songs in this chapter are "I'll Protect You" by Kim Jaejoong and "Losing You" by Busted. You can listen to the songs when Jaejoong or Jiyong is performing.. kkk . I love those songs!

Anyway, perhaps some of you don't like how this story goes and then begin to create your own ending. And even give up on reading it. It's okay though. But for those who haven't given up on this story yet, lol .. I SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^^ .. love ya! I hope you'll like this chapter. Daragon moments ( sweet moments) are still in storage for awhile.. kkk

P.S I'm not from Brazil. I just wished I was there to watch them T.T

 

"If Love and Hate were like two sides of a coin. And you were confused about your own feeling, you might toss the coin in the air, catch and wrap it quickly with your fingers when the gravity pulls it back to the ground. As you slowly roll your fingers up, you might see Love or Hate side face - up on your palm. And you'll wonder 'Is this really what I'm feeling right now?' Well, when you are in love you are always sure about the feeling. But when you hate the person whilst the love is still there, it's hard to convince yourself. See? Even a tiny amount of love can drive you crazy."

 

 

"Hey Ji! what took you so long?" Taeyang frowned. "You should get rush now," he added but the latter just gave him a faint smile although it wasn't enough to hide the weariness on his face.

"Dara is fine so you guys don't have to worry," he said. Despite his tired mind and soul, he still managed to let out a smile, assuring his friends that everything's fine. "There's about four hours before the contest begins. I .. I need to go somewhere."

"Is there something wrong?" Daesung asked, worried about his friend that should be showing a happy mood instead of the gloomy one knowing his girlfriend was okay."

"Just be here before eight," Taeyang reminded and Jiyong nodded before he turned around and left. He knew he shouldn't meddle with Jiyong's business. He's a grown up afterall.

Dae nudged Taeyang and asked if Jiyong was having a bad time but he just shrugged and walked away, leaving Daesung furrowed his brows.

***

Walking around the place, Dara glanced at her wrist watch. '7.20 p.m'. She felt her phone vibrate inside her jeans pocket. She thought it was Bom since she had promised to give her company after taking her friend Nana to airport. But when Jiyong's name was the one displayed on the screen, she just stared at it, weighing if she should answer his call. She gripped the strap of her bag which was slung over her right shoulder tightly, making her knuckles turn white.

'It's over. He has Kiko and he doesn't care about you,' scolded her mind, bringing her back to her sanity. Dara immediately rejected the call and turned it off but when she looked up, the boy was standing only three steps before her, phone pressed on his left ear, eyes staring at her wearily. Seeing him like that she wondered if he's hurt for what she had done, for rejecting his call probably.

Jiyong always looked stunning , anyway, and Dara didn't miss how dashing he looked in that black leather jacket with plain white tshirt beneath it. His black ripped skinny jeans added the bad boy image together with his dark ,unrully hair. She admitted that he looked cool when he transformed his style for an event like this. No wonder why girls at their school was head over heels for him and she ever had a chance to be his girlfriend, to hold his hand, to hug him, to even kiss him but then her mind, once again, reminded her the state they were in at the moment, nothing.

Dara widened in surprise when Jiyong walked briskly towards her, grabbing her hand and pulled her to a corner of a quiet alley.

"Ji.. Jiyong! What are you doing?"

"I need to say something."

When he spotted that no one was around he pushed her lightly on the wall, holding her shoulders as he stared at her widened eyes, searching for something. Love for him perhaps.

"I'm sorry Dara," he breathed out, lowering his head and she could smell the scent of his shampoo. " Last night. At the amusement park. I'm ..."

"It's okay. I'm fine," Dara gritted her teeth, restraining her anger as she clenched her fists. "Can I go now? My friend is waiting," she muttered, peeling his fingers off her shoulders but Jiyong lifted his head and glared. A kind of treatment she had never expected come from the boy, making her froze.

"Is it that boy?! Is he your new boyfriend? Are you cheating on me?" he snapped.

Realizing the girl's fear, Jiyong's eyes softened. "I'm ... I'm sorry.."

Dara was startled and flashed a bitter smile. "We're over Jiyong," she stated coldly. How ironic that suddenly she really wanted to slap the boy for accusing her for something she never did. When he assumed her for cheating, then what should he call himself? The victim? Dara thought it was pathetically funny. "I really got to go now," she pushed him and turned away, ready to leave.

"Dara.."

She stopped on her track, her back facing the boy. "Can we try it again?" he asked. "I .. I think I ... I like you," he stuttered.

Dara's heart made a quick halt as she widened her eyes but then it started beating fast, only for him, still for him. And she hated herself for how weak she was. Lowering her gaze, Dara heaved a deep sigh, calming the butterflies inside her tummy. She couldn't handle his confession. At normal situation she would have jumped into his arms and kissed him. Telling him how much she loved him. However, at the moment, hatred had existed, tainting the pure love she had for the boy, stabbing her heart over and over.

'Dara. Please look at me,' he pleaded inside his head. But she just walked away. Maybe if he had had voiced it out the girl would have done it.

Few hours ago actually he had been thinking a lot at Seunghyun's place. That big boy didn't talk a lot and just patted Jiyong's shoulder when he said that he had messed everything up.

While Seunghyun feeding his dog Bimbo , a German Shepherd, Jiyong absentmindedly plucked the string of his guitar, questioning his feeling and what exactly he wanted. He'd never planned to fall for any other girl at the moment, let alone Dara. But he couldn't deny that he felt like he's losing her and one of the feeling which existed in him for the girl was also jealousy. It had driven him to confess that he liked her. He didn't want Dara to see other man but himself. She loved him first and he would make sure that it would never change. It was a sign of love, wasn't it, the jealousy. But jealousy was also a feeling formed by selfisness. Jiyong could be selfish when it had something to do with what he liked. Dara was included.

***

"Omo!" Dara looked up when she bumped into Jaejoong's chest.

"Are you looking for something on the ground? You'll turn into a duck if you keep ducking your head like that." Jaejoong snickered.

"Phabo," she scowled but Jaejoong just chuckled as he caressed her left cheek and wiped a single tears that falling down on it before giving her a brief hug, without even asking her what had happened. Making the girl immediately stepped backwards and lowered her head. She didn't realized a stubborn tear had escaped from the corner of her eye awhile ago. When she looked up, Jaejoong just stared at her with a smile on his face. "Hug buddy," he muttered. A grin spread on his beautiful face, affecting Dara that she too, smiled at him. She didn't know why he did that.

"Phabo." She chuckled softly.

Unlike Jiyong, Jaejoong's outfit was more simple. It's just a plain V-neck black shirt -- revealing a bit of his chest -- paired with grey jeans. But this was something unique about the boy, despite his feminine feature, he could show you his manly side from his well built muscles, strong jawline and the way he stared at you, boring a hole to your deepest soul.

"I thought you wouldn't come. Why do you turn off your phone?"said Jaejoong, pouting his thin lips, making the girl hold her smile. He's so cute. But then her eyes widened when something or rather someone's face flashed inside her head.

"Bom!" she abruptly fished out her phone and turned it on. It only took three seconds for Bom's name to appear on the screen. Dara gulped down and slided the green button.

"Hello Bom?"

"Yah! Where the hell are you Dara?!" Bom snapped, literally yelled through the speaker of the mobile device.

Dara shut her eyes tightly, jerking the phone away from her ear and then put it back when she was sure Bom had done yelling.

"I'm sorry Bom. I'm ..," she looked around and spotted a bunch of girls holding banners, beside a cotton candy booth. She furrowed her brows when she caught 'Bigbang' ,Jiyong's band's name, printed on the banners. 'Seungri will like it if I got one,' she thought. 'Have they performed?'

"Dara! Are you even listening to me?!" Bom snapped, making the girl took a sharp intake, realising herself was in a daydream while Bom's asking her whereabouts. "Omo! I'm sorry Bom! I'm just few steps from a cotton candy booth, just go straight from the main entrance and turned left," she nervously answered.

"I'll pull your hair once I get there," Bom hung up and Dara could only slump her shoulders in defeat. "Aigoo, why am I so stupid? Ottoke? Ottoke?" she mumbled, bitting her finger nail.

Jaejoong chuckled, looking at Dara's panic state.

Feeling someone was staring at her, Dara eyed and glared at him.

"You're so cute. Even your glare is so cute. I can live with that forever," he grinned boyishly, making the girl flushed. "I think I should go now. Make sure you watch me okay," he winked and jogged his way towards the backstage. She felt safe whenever he's around and he always made her forget about Jiyong. For awhile.

"Yah! How come you forgot about me?" Dara jumped in surprise when the fuming Bom stormed her way to her. " Don't you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter