CHAPTER I

GOOD GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey.. are you alone? May I sit here?"

Dara just stared at the boy who's standing in front of her wearing a black scarf and brown coat. His backpack strap loosen at the side of his left arm. It's winter but the sun ray that morning showering his face made him look like an angel with a warm smile and brown eyes. She was sitting on a bench alone near the school hall where the school entrance ceremony was going to hold when the boy out of nowhere approached her.

"Ye.. yes. You may sit here." Dara scooted to the left as the boy sat down beside her.

"Thanks. I'm Kwon Jiyong. And you?"

Dara didn't dare to look at him. Too shy to even lift her chin so she just stared at the ground. If not because of the masker she was wearing, Jiyong would have seen her biting her lips due to nervousness.

" I .. I'm .."

" Hey Jiyong what are you doing here?"

Dara couldn't finish her words since a girl with a short black hair jogging her way to the bench.

"Kiko! Hey, Hi.. I.. uhm I entered this school and you?"

Dara saw his reddish cheeks blushing when the girl called his name. She wanted to leave them but there she was silently focusing her stare to the boy who's now standing and scratching his nape in front of the girl. She zoned out of their conversation and just studied his figure. Her heart beat seemed a bit faster than usual as she fiddled her fingers on her lap and frowned. 'What is wrong with me?' she wondered.

"Oh really? It's cool! I should see you play the guitar.Well, I got to go now Ji. My cousin should have been with her new friends now. You can visit me some time at my school. So, see you soon I guess?" asked Kiko with a smile plastered on her lips.

"Oh yeah. Sure. See you Kiko."

Dara noticed him heave a sigh and look at the back of the girl longingly. He surely didn't want to separate with her. She could see it, the love in his eyes to the girl.

"Omo! I forgot to introduce you to her. I'm sorry." He said as he slumped down to the bench. Dara didn't mind so she just nodded.

"Come on I'll be your company today. Let's be friend! Besides, I haven't made a new friend yet. Let's roam the school building it's still early though. Come on!" Dara's eyes widened as he grabbed her wrist and walked towards the school building.

He didn't remember to ask her name and somehow deep inside her heart she wanted him to ask her again. Since she was born, the only friend she got was her grandma-she's homeschooling-- but unfortunately an accident took her grandma's life a week before she entered the high school. If it wasn't for her grandma, she wouldn't have entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter