Chapter 9

Inspirations

Chapter 9
Seoul July 2011

Both girls went to nearby cafe. There wasn't much people that time, so they could talk freely.
Hana looked at Jiao, she was a little bit shorter than her, skinny, with waist length black hair and shiny dark-brown eyes.
-Order anything you like – said Hana and Jiao got some cake -You said you runned away from home... Where did you live?
-I'm from Jingkwan-ri... It's not so big town... - said Jiao
-Ok. I know I shouldn't ask but I want to know in order to help you somehow. Why did you runned away?-asked Hana
-You see... My parents are kinda old-fashioned. - sighted Jiao -They wanted me to finish studies with high school and become good housewife... I want to go to the univ....
-I understand... There wasn't a way to make them change their mind?-suggested Hana
-It's impossible... They're too stuck in their world. And beside I wanted to see someone here, in Seoul, so I just packed my things and came here.
-Your friend?
-I would rather say my love – Jiao smiled brightly.
-Ok, let's talk about interests. You're looking for a job, right?
-Yeah, it's the only way to stay in Seoul for me... I don't want to go home...
-I'm looking for a worker now... Someone I can depend on...
-Really!? I'm dependable person! What job is it?
-Assistant.
-Who's assistant?
-Mine.
-And what's your job?
-I'm band's manager.
-Oh, so cool... I wanna!
-But there are some things my assistant need to be able to. Do you speak English?
-More or less... But I can communicate...
-Ok, good. Do you mind doing some housework?
-I helped my mum with it, so no probs.
-Seems like you'll be good... - and last question – Do you mind things like travelling, being busy all the time, listening to me in everything and most importantly, spend most of your time with guys.
-No, teacher! I will listen to you, so please take me in!
-Wait – said Hana smiling – You agreed without knowing, what will be your benefits going with this job. Listen carefully – Jiao nodded – You'll get accomodation, food, one day free on week and also payment.
She mentioned how much money Jiao will be earning, and girl's jaw fallen down.
-Now you can say if you agree – said Hana with smile.
-Of.. of course! When should I begin?
Hana started to laught.
-Ok, ok, we can go to home now.
Hana payed the bill and they went to the car. Seeing it Jiao standed looking at it for a while.
-It's yours?
-Yeah it's mine – Hana smiled – Put your bag on backsit and hop in.
-I already love you teacher – said Jiao looking at Hana – Can I call you teacher?
-If you want.... Ok let's go.
Hana started the car and the radio. The MC was saying:
-Let's hear a song fro FTIsland mini album RETURN. Hello Hello!
Hana's fingers started to move according to the music. She once again wondered what's in this guy's music that makes her so , but she wasn't planning to tell them about it.
-I want this album – said Jiao suddenly – Maybe I will afford it next month...
-You like them? - smile appeared on Hana's face – I will ask some people and I'll get you signed one if you want.
She still doesn't wanted Jiao to know whith who she will be worked with until she'll sign the conctract, for her not to hype up too much.
-Really?! Kyaaaaaaaa.... - Jiao couldn't control her emotions.
They reached the dorm. Door was closed, so boys were still with their families. Hana felt relived. They would be bother i interest she should make now.
-Feel yourself like home – Said Hana to Jiao – wait for me a while I will go and prepare the conctract.
-Ok – Jiao nodded, busy looking aroun the dayroom. Finally she decided to sit on sofa.
Hana came back in the moment, holding few sheets.
-Read it carefully and sign if you agree to all conditions – she said, giving them to Jiao.
Jiao did what she was told to do.
-Welcome aboard then – said Hana smiling to her.- The rest of people living here should be back soon. I'll show you your room then.
But she wasn't on time with that, becouse at that moment FTIsland band members came in.
-We're home – said Minari.
-Oh, you've found an assistant – said Hongki looking at Jiao.
Jiao's eyes popped out and she was unable to move. „This was predictable” thought Hana, looking at her.
-Guy's this is Song Jiao, from now on, she's my assistan- said Hana – Please take care of her.
Boys come one after another to Jiao, shaking her hand and telling „please take care of us”. The last on on line was Seunghyun.
-You're so cute – he said with bright smile on his face – I already like you. Please take care of me.
She was looking at him with her eyes impossibly big. She wasn't able to say a word, or move for an inch. Suddely world in her eyes started to spin around and she lost her balance, falling right in Seunghyun's arms.
-Seems like she likes me too – said Seunghyun with killer smile – Oy, sleeping beauty, open your eyes or I will have to kiss you.
Hana looked at him with warning in her eyes.
Jiao opened her eyes and seeing Seunghyun holding her she murmured.
-It's a dream, just a dream... - and she closed her eyes once again.
-Guess can't be helped... - said Hana – She had too much emotions today... Seunghyun would you please take her to the room next to mine? It'll be hers.
-Ok, manager – he told to her.
-But don't do anything weird... - she warned him.
-Why don't you trust me – he made a crying-alike face – Ok, I won't.
He carried Jiao to her room, and Hana, along with Hongki, Jonghun, Minhwan and Jaejin looked after them with smiles.
-Do you think what I think? - asked Jonghun.
-It depends of what are you thinking about...- said Hongki.
-Chicken? - asked Minari, becouse he was pointtless.
-Minari, we're talking about Seunghyun – said Jaejin.
-Seems like he is healed from his crush on me... But I hope he won't hurt her with such behaviour – added Hana.
-Don't worry, he's a good guy- said Jonghun.
-Guys I just started to wonder now... - said Minhwan – If Hongki is dad, and Jonghun is mom, than who's Hana in our family?
-I think Jonghun, as leader should be dad, and Hana, as manager should be mom – suggested Jaejin.
-Noooo! - Hongki disagreed – Wait... If I'm a dad, Jonghun is mom.... And Hana, beign a manager is higher than as in hierarhy, she should be... Grandma! How about it Hana? Don't you want such nice grandchildren as Minari and Jin?
Hana looked at him ironically.
-What about me? - asked Seunghyun, coming back to dayroom – You forgot about grandchild Seunghyunnie....
-You are not my child – said Hongki pointing at him – You... You can be my child's pet...
Seunghyun started to chase after him and soon they all were running like crazy around the room. When they got tired they sitted on sofas.
-Living with someone is fun – said Hana.
-You were living by yourself? - asked Minhwan.
-Yes, from the time I started high school. - she answered.-But let's talk about more important things. After this week we're going for Japan tour, did you started preparations?
Thay talked for about an hour about things that are alredy done and the ones they have to do before the tour. Later they all went to sleep.

Jaejin couldn't sleep that night, so he decided to go upstaris and do some self-practise. She went to smaller room and noticed light is on in it. Door wasn't closed competely, so he took a peek.
Hana was sitting on the piano with wastepaper bin behing her. It was alerady full of papers. She wanted to touch few keys using her left hand and suddenly she catched it with her right hand saying:
-Aish, stupid hand... Must you hurts so much... It's pointless anyway.... Why do I do it? - she said and throwed the last sheet on the bin. She stood up and walked to the door.
Jaejin hidden himself behind the corner. Hana turned off the lights and went downstaris. Whe he heard her closing the door, he went to the practise room. He took the last sheet she throwed in the bin. The title said „Maybe tommorow”. The rest was charts. He sit on the piano and started to play them. It had to be a new piece, becouse he haven't heard it before.

 

----

I hope you enjoy the story and I'm waiting for comments if you like it or not and why :)