Chapter 11

Inspirations

Seoul, June 2011
-Guys I know we should be resting before going to Japan, but I've just got recordings from auditions for a new member... - said Hana walking to the dayrom, when boys from band watched TV.
-Really? - said Hongki – We should watch it then.
-Let's do it right away...- said Jonhun.
-Don't worry, you still have much time to make up your mind...
-Still the ealier we watch it, the more time to think we'll have... - said Jaejin.
-You've got a point here, Jin – said Seunghyun.
-I agree with you all – added Minari – We should watch it right away.
-Where's Jiao by the way? - asked Seunghyun.
-She's packing up, we've bought a lot of things today. - answered Hana with a smile. - Ok, let's watch it.- she said and put DVD into the DVD player.

The all sitted on the sofas and concentrated on the auditioned people. At firts they were suppposed to pick 5 people to meet in person later to made the last choice, so they kept eliminating ones that they didn't like. There were few of the who lacked music skills or dodn't known English at required level. They end up picking 7 of them, but none of them made the band fell like he is fitting their image.
-I'm not so optimistic about it... - commented Jonghun.
-But we have no choice – said Hongki.
-Maybe they will give out better felling meeting in real life... - said Hana – Don't worry things will turn out somehow...
Thye all nodded with hope.
-Let's go to sleep now- said Hana – We're going to Japan tommorow, and it'll be forts day of your tour, so get good rest. Goodnight.
And she walked to her room.
-Is it only me, or it feels better having her as manager than the previous one? - asked Seunghyn.
-Somehow, you're right, but I can really catch why... - said Jonghun.
-I must agree with you too – said Hongki.
-Maybe it's becouse she is more like a part of a team.. - suggested Minhwan.
-You're right! - said Jaejin – Previously mamager standed above us and was distanced from us. She is sharing everything with us like a part of the family...
-I said you already she's grandma... - said Hongki

Day after
-You know, I'm happy going to Japan, but I don't wanna leave this dorm.. I like living here much better than it the hotel... - said Hongki when they were going to the van, which was supposed to take them to the airport.
-Hana, can we take our dorm with us? - asked Seunghyun with shy smile. They all strated to laught.
-I'm afraid it's impossible... But I'm glad you like it – answered Hana.
Thye reached the airport and went into the plane. Jiao kept close to Hana, couse she felt more safe then. But at one moment her bag strap uncoulpled and some of her things fallen on the floor. The first one to help her was Seunghyn. He started to pick up fallen things and Jiaon did the same. Hana seeing they will manage to do it standed waiting.
When the last thing stayed, they both reached for it, resulted in their hand met. Thye looked into each other eyes and got stunned for a while. Jiao got red, catched the thing lying on the floor and runned after Hana. Seunghyun was looking at her back, holding his hand on his chest wandering, why does his heart is beating so fast... This feling was new for him, different than anything he ever felt before... He stood up and went after rest of the team, still thinking about his reaction.
They reached the plane and found out they sits were organized the way, the didn't sit together. Hana was sitting with Hongki, Jonghun was together with Jaejin and Minhwan and, to their both despaie, Jiao was together with Seunghyn. The both tried to exchange siths with other members but they found out important reasons why they should sit as it was set and rejected with smile.
-You think thet will be fine? - asked Hongki, when they reached tehir sits witgh Hana.
-I'm always saying shock theraphy is the best – said Hana with wink – And that they were put together must have been fate...
-Just like we? - quietly asked Hongki.
-Can you repeat? You speak too quiet – asked Hana.
-It's nothing, don't bother. - answered Hongki.- I can I ask you something? When you become our manager... Did you know our songs before?
-Well, to be honest, I was the one who choosed you at the beginning from among other bands.
-So you like our music? - Hongki asked with bright smile.
-Ok, you can say I do – answered Hana with her face becoming lightly red.
They kept talking about different matters until Hana fallen asleep with her head on Hongki's shoulder. He looked at her for a while with light smile on his face and made up his mind not to wake her.

On the meantime awkward atmosphere was between Jiao and Seunghyn. At the beginning they both awoided looking a each other, but finally boy made up his mind and said...
-Hmm, I wonder about your name... You know, what does it mean? - he picked first neutral subject he came up with.
Jiao had to answer for not being considered as rude.
-Ji is from wisdom, as my parents liked name Sofia nad Ao is from Japanese blue – she said.
-Ahh I see... So you're wise and blue – he said with a smile.
-Hmmm.... About being wise I can't tell myself, but I like blue. - said Jiao feeling a litte more firm already.
-And beside blue what do you like? - askd Seunghyn.
Jiao wanted to answer „you” at first place but she has bitten her tounge and started to talk about her other likes.
After this talk atmosphere between them wasn't such awkward as at the beginning, but they were still aware too much of each other. Bout finally Jiao managed to be herself in front of him and this make him even more fascinated. He really liked this bright girl.

Nagoya, Japan, July 2011 (prepare Itsuka if you can and play at right moment, you'll get better feeling ^^)
They reached Nagoya to have their first concert on the Japanese tour. Everything was stet before so they just had to check out if it's alright and have short practise. It seemed like the concert will be great sucess and they were all exited, including Hana and Jiao, who were supposed to watch the performance from behing the scenes, wearing boy's clothes to not cause uproar when they would be seen with FTI, since manager changing wasn't annouced officially so far.

The concert started. Whole area was filled with fans, holding pentastics and screaming. Boys gave their all to not make them dissapointed. Hana observed how the feelings flow from the to the audience and back with a smile on her face. Thye reached the moment with Itsuka, Jonghun sit to the piano and whole audince holded their breath heraing first notes. Hana and Jiao had a goosebumps also, whe Hongki and later Jaegin singed. When they reached the part before the chorus suddenly the ground became to shake and electricy was out, making all area competely dark.
Hana holded Jiao's hand and qhispered to her:
-Stay here and do not move, we have to prevent audience from panicking somehow...
She recalled the scene set on her mind, put the hood on her head and begin to walk towards the place Hongki should be, reaching her hands forward.
She has found him sitting on the floor, he was too scared to lieten to her, saying thay should try to sing something to catch audience attention. Their voises was strong enough to do so, even without mics. The same thing was with the rest of the band – they were shaking all over and didin't hear her words.
She standed on the middle of the stage hopellesly. Suddenly some gurls on the audience strated to move, with caused they kicked some others with were screaming on the dark.
Hana took a deep breath thinking „Dad with kill me”

itsuka yume mita mirai ga boku wo mada temaneki eruyo
(the future that I dreamed oneday is beckoning me still )


Strong, a little bit husky, yet girly voice came across the darkness, making everyone stand where they are, listening with goosebumps on their skin.

kimi no te no nukumori ni furetara
(when I touch your hands’ warmth)
soredake de tsuyoku nareru ki ga a
(it made me felt that I could be strong)
imamo tokenai mahou ga yume wo mitsuzukeru kowasa yowasa mo
(still now, the unbreakable magic changes the fear and the weakness of keep dreaming)
ikiteiru kagayaki ni kaete
(into the brightness to be alive )
asu e mata arukidasu riyuu wo kureru
(it gives me the courage to step toward tomorrow again)


At this moment electricity came back and they all have seen a person, wearing sweatshirt with the hood, so face wasn't seen.

Hongki, Jonghun, Jaejin, Seunghyun and Minhwan looked at Hana schocked. They would never imagine she has such a voice. She looked terryfied. And seeing everyone;s looking at her, she wanted to run away from stage, but Hongki stopped her.
-If you started something, now finish it, he said, giving her a mic.
Hana didin't have a choice and had to stay. They started the song once again, with Hongki and Jaejin sharing their voacl parts with her. They just had to look at her at right moment at she know what to do. After the song they let her go.
She runned right to the staff room, ignoring Jiao who wanted to stop her. She closed hereself there and sith on the floor with tears on her face. Her heart was broken into two. One part loved to be on the stage and other one didn't wanted to hurt her dad. For this time, she was praying for someone to come show her the way, becouse she couldn't find any to be happy.

After the concert ended boys were gathering thier instruments.
-This was amazing don't you think? - asked Hongki.
-And it seemed like she was in the band from the very beginning... - commented Minhwan.
-She was great and suited us well – said Seunghyn.
-Hmmm seems like I have idea... - said Jonghun – And you're all probably thinking the same.
-We should read the concract carefully, right? - asked Jaejin.