Chapter 4

Inspirations

Seoul, June 2011
Manager together with FnC CEO decided it will be the best to meet RD records CEO at neutral ground, so the meeting was set on hotel's buissness room. FT Island band was first to reach there. They sitted at the end of long table, exchanging stares, but didn't say a word.
They all felt exited, but scared too. First one to break the silence was Hongki:
-How do you thing this guy will be like? He'll be probably a foreginner...
-He could be blonde.... - said Jaejin raising his eyes wondering.
-And he'll be tall – added Minhwan.
-Aish – sighted Jonghoon.
-It's hot here. I wonder, if they'd bring us some drinks... - told randomly Seunghyun.
At this moment door opened and FnC CEO walked in. Step beside him went middle aged asian guy with smiling eyes. His high was about the same as Minhwan's.
-These are our FTIsland boys – said FnC CEO – Jonghoon, Hongki, Jaejin, Minhwan and Seunghyun.
Boys nodded hearing their names.
-I'm pleased to meet you – said guy from RD records with fluent Korean– My name is Kai Ange and I'm CEO of Radical Dreamers Records. I'm looking forward for working with you.
Ok, let's sit and we will talk about details of our contract – said FTI Manager.
Kai smiled brightly and said:
-Maybe we'll get some drinks first? It's hot here.
-Of course – agreed manager and called some hotel employee to bring them some.
Seunghyun looked at Jaejin with his eyes saying – I already like this guy.
-Ok, boys. I'm going to tell it short – Kai told. - I talked with your CEO and manager already and their agreed to my ideas, so now it's up to you... We want you to promote your music worldwide, but before that we have to do some things.
FTI boys were suprised that they have some decision in this matter, so they kept listening.
-First, you'll get new manager, who will support your current one with international work. Someone who will speak few foreing languages to help you communicate while travelling. Do you accept this part?
All boys nodded at the same time.
-I already found suitable person to do so, you'll meet soon. Second thing is your moving to new, bigger dorm. You'll get your own house with recording studio here in Seoul, becouse it will be your headquaters. We are preparing it right now. Agree?
This time boys nodded with entusiasm.
-And at the end after long time of thinking we decided that we should add one more person to the band...
-Why? - Jonghoon interfered – We are Five Treasure Island, we don't need sixth member.
-Would you be able to learn English to the point you'll be fluently talking with Americans in two months then? We are searching for person who'll be bilanguical, to help you communicate with fans. At first we thought new manager will be enough but manager can't be at the scene with you while you perform, right?
Noone could oppose thie reasoning.
-I think that's a deal then. If you would have any other things to discuss about, feel free to call me or send me an e-mail. I will answer you – said Kai while giving them his buisness card. - We can sign a contract then?
Manager brought cards with contract. Jaejin readed it carefully and nodded to rest of band that it's ok. They all signed and at the end Kai Ange also added his sign. They all stooded up preaparing to go.
-And can I ask you for a favour? - asked Kai.
Boys looked at him courious.
-Please take care of your new manager, ok? It'll be person I care about most and I trust the most. - He walked out with smile on his face and at the end he told – See you soon.
-Wow. This guy is impressive – said Hongki – He made everything so good and logical that there was no way to oppose it.
-I didn't saw anything bad in this statements thought – said Jonghoon – Only this matter with new member. What if he won't suit us?
-Oh c'mon weren't you like this when I joined? - asked Seunghyun – and there was nothing to worry about.
-You still don't suit us – said Hongki protruding his tounge.
-Ok, we're going now. - said manager – Ready?
Seunghyun managed to take Coca Cola can from the table before they walked out.
Seeng this Minhwan asked him why he did this
-Coca Cola can't go to waste – Seunghyun answered with smile.
-You reall love Coca Cola, althrought I don't know why – said Jonghun half laughting.
-I just love it – said Seunghyun with even brighter smile.
They got to the van. At the times like this they just take care if their own stuff – tweeting, playing some games on phone or PSP, listening to music.
Seunghyun putted headphones on his ears. Looking at cola can he started to remember why does he like it so much...

flashback
-Oh, no not again – thought Seunghyun hearing doctor's diagnosis.
-You have to be hospitalized. Maybe it seems just like a cold, but you were ill too many times recently and we have to check if everything is ok.
„Walking hospital” - he was called like that. Again this name acknowleged itself...
He got a room for himself. His mother stayed by his side for few hours, but she had to go home to take care of his siblings... Evening welcomed him with boredom. Various thoughts came to his mind at that time:
-Will I really made it when I join the band? This will be way harder than training, and even now my body can't take it... But I can't thing about anything else I can do in future... Music is all I know...
Maybe becouse of this self-depressing thoughs his throath started to hurt like hell. He couldn't swallow his saliva or even breath properly.
Seughyun looked around in search for something to help himself. Some water standed on the table but it didn't help.
Boy sitted on the bed with tears on his eyes. He couldn't walk off the room – it was prohibited. And none nurse passed the corridor... He hide hie face in his hands and kept puckering his mouth to survive the pain.
At the moment he thought it's the end someone softly touched his head.
-Are you alright? Can I help you somehow?- soft girly voice asked.
Seung raised his head and he saw teenage girl. She had long, black hair, that looked like dyied, big, brown eyes and pale skin.
Unable to say a word becouse of sore throat he showed her by gesture, what's going on. Girl get it really fast and said:
-I thing what might help you. - and she walked off.
She came back in few minutes and putted something cold in his hands. It was can of Coca Cola. Seunghyun raised his head, looking at her with question: „Cola? And cold? And this is supposed to help me?”
-Trust me- girl smiled – Cold carbohydrated drink will help you clear your throat. I know some pro singers who're using this if they have sore throat before the rhelesal.
Boy wanted to ask about this pro singers she knows, but he couldn't speak a word. So he just opened the can and started to drink. After few first sips the pain was already smaller. When he finished the can his throat calmed down almost competely.
-Good boy – girl said smiling – But please don't tell about it with doctor, he'll kill me if he find out I cured his patient.
-O...o...kay – said Seunghyun, testing his comeback voice.
-What did you do th bring yourself into that stage? - girl asked.
-Working hard to achieve my dream.... - replied Seunghyun.
-What dream? - she said with couriousity in her eyes.
-I want to become musican and singer in future...
-So it seems it's going to become your friend in future – she said putting Coca Cola can out of his hands – Do you want to befriend him? - she asked the can for fun.
-She said she likes you – girl said to Seunghyun. - And she wants you to become great star.
Seunghyun smiled brightly.
-You should alwys smile like that, such smile brings good fortune – girl smiled back at him.
Suddenly the door opened and some elder guy went in. He seemed nervous at the beggining but calmed down seeing the girl. He told few words to her in Japanese byt it was too fast for Seunghyun to understand. She answered in the same language and said to Seunghyun.
-It's my grandpa. He came to take me, so I have to go now. It was nice to meet you, hope I will see you again.
And both girl and her grandpa walked off before Seunghyun managed to stop her.
He suddenly felt tired and felt asleep in the moment.
End of flashback


Seunghyun drinked cola while looking in the window. In his mind he repeated:
-I will see you again.....

Poland, June 2011
-Hana! Do you really want to practise- shouted musculine guy looking up the buliding.
-Who told you I don't? - said Hana while jumping off the first floor balcony, landing gracefully by guy's side.
-There's not much left for me to teach you, but you still lack some techniques... We'll test it today.
-Yes master – girl nodded with smile – I hope after we finish this training my dad will finally let me go without bodyguard. I will be able to take care of myself right?
-You should... - guy said – So let's run now.
Thay started to run on the street but soon they jupmed on the bulidings. One not precised move could cause and accident, but they were sure about their abilities. They reached edge of buliding roof. The next one was few meters lower and away by about 5 meters.
-Ready to jump? -guy asked. Hana just nodded, concentrating.
Guy took few steps back and started to run again. He landed at the roof of other buliding, making few somersaults. Girl followed his steps and did similar thing.
-Yay I finally did it cleary! - she jumped up of happines.
-Seems like my role as your teacher ends here – told the guy.
-Thank you for everything. - said Hana- You were a great teacher.
-And you were a great student – guy smiled. - Seems like taking karate classes helped you to get better results in smaller amount of time.
-Yeah. They helped, but I think my dad will be still spazing about my security... Ahhh
Suddenly her phone called. She looked at the screen and answered it.
-Hi dad. I just finished parkour training – she said with happy voice.
-And I've meet our new band today. They seems like nice guys. I think you should meet them when you come to Korea.
-Why not? I like making new friends.
-That's my Hana. How's your studies?
-I already passed all exams so I'm just waiting for diplomma.
-Good, see you on the graduaition ceremony then
-See you.
She ended the dial and looked at her teacher. He checked the time and said.
-It's getting late. You should go home. And your bodyguard is worried probably.
-Ok, I'm going now. I'll keep in touch with you.
Hana runned to her car, still in her „parkour mode”.

---
some widened information:
-full name of RD records is Radical Dreamers records
-parkour, sport Hana was learing, looks like that : link ( she's kickass, she's practising Karate also, like you've read)

and here you have the reason why Seunghyn likes cola so much XD