Chapter 3

Inspirations

Korea, June 2011
-Hongki-hyung, wake up, we'll be late for the intervew – said Jaejin while pulling blanket off of the friend.
He was always picked to wake up the graetest sleeper in the band. Hongki raised his head a little. His eyes were narrowed and his hair was messy when he looked at Jaejin with toss.
-Aish, I getting up – vocalist said while trying to stand up.
Jaejin left the room – mission was acomplished. He went to the dayroom, when the rest of the band waited.
-He will come soon – he said and sit on sofa beside Seunghyun.
-So we won't be late – told manager – It's good, becouse you're going to meet your future boss after the interview.
-Who do you mean saying future boss?- asked Jonghoon looking at the manager.
-CEO of RD records wants to meet you by himself before signing a concract.- clarifyed manager - You should be proud of yourselves, cause he is not meeting new bands very often. He has employees to do so.
-I wonder how this guy will be like – said Jaejin.
At this moment Hongki went into the room.
-Talking about me again? - he asked.
-Isn't your ego a litte too big? - asked Seunghyun with killer smile.
Hongki looked at him with death wish in his eyes.
-Ok, boys we gotta go now – said manager.
They all left home and went to the van. The weather wasn't wery good this day – the rain was falling heavily, so it was kinda dark.
Wheater made boy's mood down. They were all sitting quiet looking through van windows.
-Aish. I don't like rain. It makes me sad... - said Seunghyun. . - What about you JJ?
Jaejin was spaced out so maknae pushed him using his elbow.
-Hey JJ I asked if you like rain.
-Ah, I see – JJ mind came back – I like it.'
-Like it? Why? It's sad.
-For me it's not.
-Why?
-Becouse of some events from my past whihI won't tell you – Jaejin protruded his tounge and came back to spacing out looking at rain drops falling down.

Flashback
-Noona, what do you mean that you won't befriend with me anymore? – Jaejin standed beside older girl on school corridor.
-I want to meet with another guys and you are always by my side scaring them off...
-Sorry Noona... But... Can we still...
-Please Jaejin, stop pursuing me... I don't want such doggy like you following my every step. Grow up already! - she screamed and walked away.
-But... I love you... - Jaejin whispered.
He didn't fell like going to classes this day anymore. His grades won't drop if he won't go for once, will they? It was awfully hot. Air was static and it was hard to get some oxygen.
Jaejin wandered aimlessly through the streets. He felt unreal – becouse of the temperature and rejection that he got. His head felt dizzy.
Suddenly on the sky dark clouds appeared... Thet were crossed by thunders... Jaejin looked up and saing on his mind „Whatever” kept going.
Soon the rain started to fall. In few seconds boy was competely drenched. He stood up at roadside looking how people run away.
Standing there, with rain cooling his head, he felt kinda better.
Suddenly some person appeared in front of him.
-You don't have umbrella? - short, long-haired girl asked – I don't have one too... Can you help me find some place to hide?
Jaejin looked at her, thinking about his answer. At the end he just nodded.
-Ok then – she smiled – But we are alredy drenched so there's no point hurrying. This rain feels good after such hot, isn't it?
Girl talked cheerfully. There was something on her accent what made Jaejin think that she isn't pure Korean.
-You seemed down back then – something bad happended to you- She asked while looking into his eyes.
-Oh, it's nothing...-Jaejin put his head down, turning red.
-Heart problems as I see... - girl came out with a clue – I won't help you then becouse I'm not experienced in this matter...
-There's nothing to help with already... - Jaejin answered.
-Broken hearted then? Don't forget that she didn't have to be the only one for you. You'll see you'll fall in love many times.
Jaejin just smiled hopellesly.
-And you know. There are many things that can fill the hole in your heart.
-What do you mean?
-Falling out of love is forgetting. And to forget about one thing you need to start thinking about another. Is there anything you like to do?
-I like to sing. And playing guitar.
-And what will you give up if you could choose just one – being with that girl or music?
-I will choose... - Jaejin thinked – Music I think. I can't live without it.
-See, you're on a best way to fall out of love. Would you mind to sing something for me? I love to listen someone's singing.
-Ok – Jaejin agreed and started to sing a song. His voice got connected with rain's sound.
As he ended singing the sun came out and the rain wasn't that heavy as before.
-Look! Rainbow – girl screamed happily – It's a good sign. It says we are on good paths on our life now.
Jaejin smiled looking at it. World became beautiful again.
-Oh, How late. I gotta go now – girl said and started to walk away. - I hope we'll see each other one day. Goodbye
She rushed pass the street. Jaejin wanted to chase her but the car passed the street right before his nose. When it drive away he was't able to see her on the crowd on other side of the street anymore
end of flashback



Rain stopped and beautiful rainbow appeared on the sky when they were going out of the radio buliding after interview. Jaejin looked up and thought:
-I'm on the right way now. I will meet you one day...

Poland, June 2011
Hana rushed off the uniwersity buliding with tall, musculine guy accompanying her. They got into the car.
-Would you mind to take me to my friend's house?
-Ok, miss Ange. Same place as always?
Hana nodded her head with smile.
-Hi Jake.- said the girl while walking to the house.
Tall, blonde guy apperaed by her said and hugged her as a welcome.
-What's up?- He asked, playing with her long hair.
She came closer to him and whispered into his ear:
-I hopellesly want to play but I don't wont these guys to report my father right away. She don't like me to have anything to do with...
-Ok, you can go downstairs. Your staff is still there. I will make this guy busy for some time, ok?
-Thank you – said Hana and kissed his cheek – It's good to have friend like you.
Hana walked downstairs streaching her hands on the meantime. Some time has passed since she touched the strings... Hopefully her body didn;t forget how to move to make out a sound from this part of wood and metal.
She came upstairs happily, seeing Jake and her bodyguard watching football together.
-Oh who do we got here – Jake said seing her – Did you fond the book you were looking for?
„Ahh so today's is book” - she thought and pointed her finger at her bag.
-It's here. We can go now – she said looking at the bodyguard.
Guy started to get up from sofa when her phone ringed.
-Hello Dad, what's up?
-I'm going to meet this new band today. Do you want me to pass some message from you to them?
-No, why should I?
-Oh, just asking – and he ended the dial.
„What's going on with him lately? So mysterious” - thought Hana. „And why should I have anything to tell to this band?”